Feel Like This

By InkedbyRee

"Gwaan poh yuh head." "Wa?" "Yuh nah hear?" "How mi aguh duh dat when mi foot tie up?" I sighed but obliged w... More

DISCLAIMER
•Same Guy
•Hooked
•Update
•Violated
•Tea
•Bruk dung
•Why it suh big?
•Vent
•Follow me
•Doh fuck up
•Test
•Check if she dead
•Thief
•Drink Up
•Question
Who?
•Peep
•Homicide Part 1.
•Homicide Part 2.
•Miscarriage
•IDG1F
•Unfair games play twice
•Vibe
•Who Dweet?
•Man a the least a mi problem
•Promise me
Yuh nuh fraid?
•Yuh geet weh?
•Pretty Gang
•Undercover
•Bail
•Caylis Situation
•Lick Back
•Accept dat
•Just like Dat
Save
Sideman Chronicles
Kickoff
Wrong Idea
Opportunity
🌊🌴Bora Bora🌴🌊
Tranquility
Clown 🤡
Space
Miserable
Cursed
Timed⏳
Wounds
I Remember
Quick n Easy
A Silent Agreement
Double Homicide?
Bare wm
Gone away🕊️
Power of Prayer
Funeral Day

Nuh luck

2K 250 41
By InkedbyRee

Chapter 41.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Revelation
- the act of revealing or disclosing something previously unknown or secret.

🪷

🪷

THURSDAY
📍HOME (Ingleside)

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

3:00 PM

🪷•••••TWO WEEKS LATER•••••🪷

Mi seh the man mek food fimi eat and a bay shit mi a shit.

Me?? Nah nyam back from him.

Cause weh him mean by him neh memba fi bun the curry?

Now the two a we a shit dung e house. Yuh haffi tek bad tings mek joke.

In times like this mi wish mi did ina mi own place.

From the last time the man pack mi bag him nuh stop pack more and more clothes.

My apartment had basically been empty with just a few things left.

Mi nuh like doo-doo a people place inuh, prefer keep it in an mek it slow poison mi.

Cho.

After about an hour I wiped and got up from the toilet. I flushed and went to wash my hands then turned the shower on to heat up.

I removed my clothes and placed my shower cap on before making my way inside the shower.

"Yuh good now mama?"

I walked past him without acknowledgment. Cause wah kinda style dat.

Mchttt.

"B." He called after me.

"Hmm."

"Yuh good now?"

"Mhm."

"Babes stop gwaan suh, yuh neva mek a mistake before?"

No inuh

"Come yere." He commanded pulling me into him by his waist.

"Sorry yere, a mistake b."

"Okay." I spoke leaning in to meet his lips.

"Yuh shit stink fi a pretty gyal still inuh." He laughed.

Mi hate him.

"Mi Neva know seh yuh appearance haffi duh with how yuh doo-doo smell." I spoke resting my arms akimbo.

Yuh kno mi nah follow him up doe.

He pulled me into his embrace and slickly placed his mouth over my breast taking a nipple into his mouth as he wrapped his tongue around it.

"Yah rabbit man? Let mi guh."

I went to lotion my skin before putting my underwear and brassiere on.

"Yuh a mek we guh supermarket still?"

"Yeh. Now we aguh?"

"Yah."

I decided on a jeans shorts and a t-shirt with my Rick Owen's, suhmu simple and cute yk.

🪷

🪷

We had arrived at the supermarket, and our cart was nearly halfway full. Making our way into the snack aisle, I eagerly placed all the snacks I liked into the cart.

"These Flamin' Hot Doritos are so good," I exclaimed, selecting six small bags and one large pack.

In addition to the Flamin' Hot Funyun, I grabbed a Pepper Bigfoot and several other snacks.

Tevoy chose raisin and coconut bread, along with some buns.

Him love gwaan like him nuh love chips and a him a nyam off dem.

"Babe can you reach that for me?" I asked as I pointed to the blue popcorners snack that posed at the top of the shelf.

"One you want?"

"Take up two cause you always an eat off mine."

"Mi aguh thump dah Ute deh ina him yeye if him look poh yuh again."

I screwed up my eyebrows as I turned around to meet the eyes of a man staring at me.

Tevoy's fist clenched as he placed the things in the trolley and attempted to walk towards the man who was still looking at us.

If him know weh mi know him keep him yeye dem weh him aguh.

I grabbed the bottom of Tevoy's shirt allowing him to turn as I tipped and placed my hands on the back of his neck and kissed him.

He deepened the kiss and gripped my ass as he lifted me from the ground and slightly rested me on the edge of the trolley.

We finally broke the kiss to find more people looking at us though the man wasn't in sight.

My cheeks grew flushed at the amount of people who had been staring.

"B put me dung."

He placed me on my feet as he pushed the trolley in one hand and my hand in the other.

Mi know dat nuh phase e fucka inuh but mi hate when certain attention deh poh mi.

"B guh inna dah isle deh."

He turned the trolley into the aisle and I reached to pick up some sauces.

Sweet and sour sauce is so underrated. I picked up one of that as well as a sweet and spicy sriracha which is also very good.

I wanted a soy sauce but there was a female who had been in front of it, who had been there for a while pretending to read the bottle.

"Excuse me." I spoke politely though she didn't move.

She finally looked up at me with her face upturned and then looked at Tevoy.

"A yuh ooman?" She inquired turning her face back to me as she scrunched up her nose and furrowed her brows.

Suh why she a gwaan like she neva see me.

"Then if a your mouth and yuh a skin up yuh face suh yuh can imagine weh that woulda duh to mi."

A muss ar top lip she a smell or one outta the 100 crease dem pon ar body.

"Girl... Mchtt. Mr. Anderson yuh can reach this fi mi?" She spoke as she pointed at the soy sauce.

He didn't respond, matter of fact he wasn't looking in our direction. Instead he was buried in his screen.

"No. Ask one a the worker dem fi dweet. B pass dat fimi." I spoke pointing to the same soy sauce.

He took two down before placing them in the trolley.

Ohhhh cah mi nuh wah tek it knock out the two a dem.

"One alone mi did want."

"Ah." He removed it from the trolley and placed it back in the top shelf.

Cause weh the Fuck she feel like?

"Get everything?"

"Mhm."

We walked off leaving the girl to stand in the aisle.

Why females so weird? It obvious seh a mi man, since she cya see good mi shoulda use the bottle correct ar yeye sight.

Kmft.

I made my way to the freezer aisle where I took out a parcel of mixed chicken parts and another one with wings.

"Who she?"

"Mi nuh too memba inuh babes."

"Well she clearly seem fi memba who you be. You and her eva duh nun?"

"Mi nuh memba."

The fuck? A suh him just walk and fuck anything to the point weh him loose track?

"Ohh mi memba now, nuh bother vex inuh."

"Just talk if yaa talk."

"Neva fuck ar but she did clean e rifle yuhzeet."

"When?"

"Before we start talk babe."

"Yuh just sick stomach mchttt. Excuse man." I hissed my teeth before pushing him out of the way and walking away.

Hate him yuhsi.

The man nuh know fi keep him cocky tuh himself suh now dem likkle scabby gyal yah wa come try size up.

Aye mi nuh wah no community buddy inuh! Oh.

I took up an extra watermelon flavored gum and opened it placing one in my mouth as the items cashed.

When everything was done Tevoy payed the bill and he pushed the loaded trolley outside of the supermarket.

"Oh shit, mi neva memba fi cash dis." I spoke holding up the gum as I turned on my heels.

Mi nah mek dem put up my picha. Mussi crazy.

"Weh you aguh?" He asked pulling my hands back.

"Mi aguh pay fi dis."

"A fi me supermarket inuh babe suh dat good."

"A yours?" I asked surprised.

Dats rich.

"Mi still wah guh pay fi it doe."

"Ah hmmm." He spoke giving me his card, "mi aguh text yuh di pin."

My phone almost immediately pinged with the pin.

I walked back into the supermarket and explained to the cashier that I had forgot to pay as I reached in my bag and took out some change that I had.

Mi nuh haffi depend pon him fi every likkle suhmu.

Mi nuh muss can pay fi wah likkle bubble gum?

I walked back outside to see Tevoy transferring the bags from the trolley and placing them into the trunk as a female spoke to him.

Yo. Me get mad inna dis bomboclaat inuh.

Wah duh dem gyal yah man? As mi fly dem pitch.

As I got closer I realized that she looked familiar.

Rass den nuh him ex dis?

I noticed that she was pregnant, she looked about 3-4 months. Her belly was just getting round.

Mi not even did know seh she a breed.

"Mi nuh wah talk in front a yuh girl."

Huh?

"Talk girl." I spoke urging her to speak.

She looked at Tevoy for what I'm assuming is a go ahead.

A weh di bloodclaat dis.

"A dis mi really did come ova ya fi seh still, yuh need fi start come a yuh son checkup dem."

Is like mi nah see right or mi nah smell right.

"Wa???" I questioned as my face scrunched up.

Mi nah nuh luck wid man suh mi aguh lef him mek him have a nice life wid him family!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

REMEMBER TO VOTE & COMMENT❤️

Poochie: "Mi know unu hand nuh leff unda unu Ma suh run up e vote."

-Rasheda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 4.6K 47
"Yuh think mi did a joke when mi seh mi did want yuh,"he said moving his hand up my thigh. "Yuh caah leave mi alone!" I said pushing his hand away,on...
44.3K 3.4K 55
Mature audience only!! "I myself don't understand this feeling, me the too bougie, stoush jass falling madly inlove with a man, How, i feel safe arou...
86.8K 6.1K 64
I held my head straight as I enter the shop ordered what I want then exit the shop. A dark blue crown pulled up infront of the boys and the don come...
105K 6.8K 23
"Me a likkle girl" I state not looking at him afraid of how my body will react to his intense stare. "So?" Him serious? "Oh yah pervert?" He hisse...