If I love you was a promise

By AbbeyMiller5

Adaline: relationships have never been my strong suit. Well romantically speaking, I just turned 17 and I h... More

"If i love you was a promise"
1| rumors
2|beach fun
3|cute sweater

4| confessions

0 0 0
By AbbeyMiller5

Heyyy make sure to like and comment!<3
Adeline's pov

It's a Monday morning I get up and get ready for school I put on one of my favorite sun dresses and style my hair cute. I walk into the building and see my friends I walk up to them, "good morning" I smile at all of them. Hey all greet me back, crew and west walk in the building together. Laughing. Looking all buddy buddy. The last few weeks west has gotten really close with crew, it's weird but I'm glad west is starting to meet friends.

Good morning everyone" crew smiles. I look in wests direction, he's already looking at me. Smirking, looking at me up and down. Making me sweat, and get slightly uncomfortable. Not because it's creepy. but it's making me self conscious, does he not like my dress? Is there something on my face? Then he goes on his phone. What? I feel my phone buzz

Meet me in the janitors closest.

And he daps up crew and Tyler, waves goodbye to everyone else and walks off. He wants me to meet him right now?

Now? And also gross, no!

Oh quit being a diva. And yes now. Come on before class starts.

Fine.

"I gotta go" I say abruptly "where are you going?" Daisy looks confused. "I need to get to photography, I have a question on an assignment, I'll see you guys at lunch" I start to walk off before they can ask anymore questions

I get to the janitors closet. I rise my hand to knock, just then the door flings open and someone grabs my hand and pulls me in the dark room. I yell in shock. As soon as I get in west turns on the light. "Be quiet Prescott, you're gonna get us caught" he laughs. "Well you didn't have to drag me so aggressively" I snap back. "What are we doing in here anyway?" I say looking around the looking mostly wood closest.

"You look gorgeous today" he says getting closer to me until I'm backed up on the shelf's. "Thank you" I smile at him. He starts kissing me, and I immediately give in. The kisses are rough and long, gasping for air in between. He starts to trail kisses down my neck I put my fingers through his hair. Moaning softly, he pulls down the straps of my dress to expose my bra "west!" I yell quietly "we can't do this in here" I gasp out as he's still kissing my neck. He puts his face in front of mine. "Why the hell not?" He sounds offended. "Because! What if someone catches us?" I ask with an alarming look. "I locked the door we're fine." He unclips my bra. My boobs fully exposed. "God your perfect." He says as he goes down on each boob. Kissing and sucking making me moan his name.

He then slips his hand down my thighs and up skirt, making me hungry for him. He brings up his hand to my panties. "God your soaked" he moves my panties to the side rubbing his thumb on my clit. God that feels amazing. I start moving my hips eagerly on his thumb. Wanting more and he knows it. He then adds one finger thrusting in and out, his thumb still on my clit, i throw my head back unable To take it, it's to much. Not enough. I need him inside me. I go to the front of his pants and I pull out his cock from his pants. I start jacking him off again like last time making him moan. "Addie..." he pants. "Fuck me west. Please" I'm practically begging.

He brings his gaze to mine. His gaze becomes dark. Hungry, he swats my hand away from his penis, he lifts me up by my ass making me laugh. He puts me down on a table in the closet it's Perfect height. I spread my legs so he has enough room he then shoves his cock right into me. Not like the first time where he was gentle, he is thrusting in and out, hard and, fast. Slamming into me over and over again and it feel amazing, he's still kissing my chest area. I lift up his head are gazes meet and looks at me, with starvation like he can't get enough. I grab his face and start kissing him. He immediately takes control, his mouth all over mine swiping his tongue in my mouth. Deep moans coming from inside him, he brings his hand down to my clit again. This time pressing down super hard and fast making me scream I put my hand over my mouth, I hit my climax not even 20 seconds after. Milking his out to. He pulls out it gets all over my thighs but i don't care. My body feels like slush. He holds me in his arms. My face. Smushed into his muscular chest. He's rubbing the back of my head.

"You okay?" he asks lifting my head with his fingers. I nod. We just look into each others eyes for a moment. The air between us feels different. Like there is more feeling behind what just happened, compared to last time. He rubs his thumb across my Cheek and kisses me softly on the lips. The bell rings. I hop down and start putting my self back together. So does he, just before I can leave he stops me putting his hand on my waist, "you sure, you're okay?" He looks at me worried "yes. I'm okay" I give him a little smile. "Want to come over after school." Without hesitation I say. "Yes." Leaving us both smiling.

After school

Schools out and I'm on my way to wests house. One I arrive I knock on the door and west answers. "Hey." He says with a smile. His hair's slightly wet, he must of just got out of the shower. He's wearing. A gray hoodie and black sweats. "Hey" I smile back I walk into his house, "is your dad still out of town?" I ask, "yeah he will be back next week." He nods , we walk up into his room and as soon as he shuts the door hes kissing me. He grabs me by the waist leading me towards the bed. I eventually fall backwards onto it and so does he, he says hovering over me kissing me without coming up from air. Then he gets up and removes his sweatshirt, to reveal he has nothing on underneath. Just his perfect muscular, toned body. I stare at him, long and hard. Drinking him in. He comes over to the bed and helps me out of my sun dress. After a minute we're both completely naked. He then directs him self in me. Thrusting in and out. We both can't get enough of each other.

Few hours later.

I wake up and his room is pitch black. The moon lighting up his room. The whole main wall of his room is just windows, just like mine. I'm laying on his chest, and his arms are around me,holding me tight. I lift up my head to look at him to see he's already looking at me, he smiles. And so do I, i put my chin on his chest. Stilling smirking looking into his gaze. "You're finally up" he laughs. "Im up" I say in agreement. He plays with my messy blonde hair. Wrapping loose strands between his fingers. "I hear you take pictures" he states. "I do. How do you know that?" I ask confused. "Crew told me this morning" he admits "Asking my friends about me" I tease. "I was curious. I wanted to know what you did with your free time." He shrugs. "Is lacrosse what you do in your free time?" I question. "I guess. I use it to let out anger and what I'm feeling more than anything. I like the constant working out." He confesses. Anger? I wonder if he has a lot of anger? Is it because his family? His step mom and siblings? "I understand that. I use photography to show my emotions through something beautiful, like art" I explain, "yeah. Lacrosse really helps me with my emotions, especially ever since my mom passed He looks at me weakly. "I'm sorry. Was she sick, if you don't want to answer that then you don't have to. I don't want to pressure you to talk about it" I explain, worried that he will get mad for being in his business. "No you can ask. I don't mind talking about it. And she wasn't sick she was an addict. All kinds of drugs. She overdosed my freshman year. I found her passed out on her bathroom floor when I got home from school one day." I see tears forming in. His eyes. I lean in a give him a soft kiss on the cheek. That's probably why he got so mad the day of the fight. When crew called him an addict. It was probably his mom people found things on. "Are you close with your parents?" He asks me out of the blue. It takes me a second to respond. "Uh yes and no. It's complicated i guess" I explain.

"I get that, me and my dad are not that close. Especially after my mom passing, why aren't you close with yours" he looks at me confused. I normally hate opening up to people about anything like this. But with west. It feels different. Easier. It feels as if I can tell him anything.
"My mom, she is sick. She has a mental illness called bipolar disorder and she can become, really manic which typically makes her agressive. And she is also an alcoholic. And my dad barely can put up with her. So once they got divorced he doesn't come around that much. So that basically just leaves me an my mom. And we don't get along that well" I explain with my head down. Lying on his chest. Looking him. He pulls me closer. And gives me a kiss on the top of my head. "I'm sorry Addie."

Few days later.

Wests pov

Me and Addie have seen each other everyday this week since Monday. It's been like that  for weeks now, we're always together, Either it's my house, her house, the janitors closet, we have see each other constantly. Things have been feeling different between us. I feel like me and her have become good friends. She's actually pretty fucking funny. She's also super smart. And she is amazing at photography. I made her show me some pictures yesterday when we were chilling at her house, after we had sex about 5 different times. Me and Crew have also been hanging out. Him, Tyler, and the other lacrosse players have been really welcoming. My friends from home won't stop blowing up my phone.

Before I moved here I was the most popular guy at my school back in New York. I was team captain for lacrosse. So good that I had college coaches come out and see me. After my mom passed freshman year I promised myself I would go pro, for her, she loved that I played, then once she passed I got really angry and started training even harder. So that even though she's gone, I can still makes her proud. I feel like she's the only true person who ever actually rooted for me. Loved me. My dad doesn't care about me. He never has, he only cares about his business and making money. He never cared for my mom either. He used to beat the shit out of her. And then me for trying to help her. Then he met my step mom Rebecca is her name. She's 27. Only 10 years older than me. My dad's 57. My mom would be 50, if she was still alive. The worst part is my dad's actually in love with this woman. Like head over heels, in love with her. She is a whore. She cheats on my dad all the time. In his house, with me and her children in the house. My dad knows he just loves her so much he doesn't acknowledge it. And my dad's new kids are the worse. The oldest is a girl she's 8 and the youngest is 3 it's a boy, they haven't done anything wrong to me I just think I'm just jealous there closer with my dad then I'll ever be. Which isn't there fault but still.

It's currently lunch. I have been sitting with Addie, crew, Sara, and Tyler and his girlfriend daisy. And a few of the popular lacrosse players. "Does ranch have a lot of carbs in it?" Sara blurts out randomly. She seems to do that a lot. "I think you'll be okay putting it on your salad Sara. You don't have to track every calorie you eat" Addie laughs and reassures her. "Easy for you to say. You don't gain weight. You've been short and skinny your whole life." Sara rolls her eyes. Addie just smiles and shakes her head. "Ok ok. Enough with calorie talk. What are we doing for spring break? We need to go somewhere. Oh my god! What about a road trip!!!"  Daisy claps her hands.

"Oh my god yes! Please I need a vacation" Sara agrees. I look to see Addie just staring at her salad. Her head resting on her hand, poking her salad with a fork, with a sad look in her eyes. I bump her arm with mine. She lifts up her head to look at me. Her blue eyes sparkling. She gives me a small smile. "You okay?" I ask concerned. She nods "yeah I'm okay".

"Addie!" Sara yells which makes Addie flip her head to the side to look at her. "Do you think your dad will let us use his private jet to go somewhere??" Sara looks at her with excitement. Everyone around us agreeing with Sara. Why is she putting Addie on the fucking spot like that? That's annoys me, especially after Addie telling me everything about her and her parents relationship, doesn't her friends know to? Or has she only told me?

"Oh I don't know, he's in Greece right now and I don't know if he'll need it, or when he's coming home." Addie try's to explain. "Please ask!!" Sara puts her hands in a pleading position. "Where do you guys even want to go?" Addie looks confused. "Uhhhh, I was thinking Europe, doesn't that sound fun!" Then Sara starts yapping about everything we can do in Europe, and everyone starts begging Addie to ask her dad. She starts to look stressed "ok. I'll ask" Addie blurts out agitated. "Yay!!" Sara claps. God she's annoying.

Its after school, I'm sitting in my bed debating if I should text Addie or not I want to see her, but I know she isn't in the mood for sex right now and I'm not either. But I still want to see her but I don't know if that's breaking the rules. Not that we even made any. We were supposed to just be hookup buddies, but we're also friends now to, so friends with benefits? Honestly us being friends is probably just making this more complicated. We have a Connection, more than we did the first time we hooked up. The first time was just a bunch of pent up sexual tension, then I got to know her and it feels more intimate. Which is confusing both of us. We both don't know what these feelings are. I can't tell what I feel for her.  All I know is I like her. She is probably my best friend here. She's gorgeous. The most pretty girl I have ever seen. Inside and out. Her laugh. Her smile. Ugh I sound gross I never liked a girl.  Not like this. The girl ally I "dated" was always way more into me than I was into her. And once I told her I don't feel that way for her. She told everyone that I hit her. like what? Now everyone in New York is  making up rumors about me. I really hope Addie doesn't believe the rumors. I hope she believes in me more than that. But I can't expect her to. The first thing me and Addie agreed on was not taking this to serious. We sleep together and that's it. She doesn't believe In love, neither do I. And whatever these feelings are I'm gonna keep at arm length. I can't fall for her. It's not possible, i won't.

I'm sitting on my bed shaking my phone, looking at Addie's number. I eventually cave and send her a text.

Hey.

A few minutes pass

Hey, what's up?

What are you doing tonight?

Nothing? Why lol

Pick u up at 8, wear something pretty.

Where are we going? Do I get anymore information?

Nope see you at 8 Prescott;)

This will probably end badly. Oh well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 154 31
THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 Although this book does contain a coupl...
271 50 18
The story revolves around Ariel and her love interest, will she ever be able to express her feelings and will she ever come to know that her love int...
4.4K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
7.4K 262 27
"Maybe I'm just cursed into Loving you for eternity. That'd be pretty sweet only if you loved me, too." ~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~ Loving him was the best -- a...