𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁...

Galing kay ProblemChild1470

(SONICX MALE Characters x FEMReader) 15-year-old (Y/N) is a talented girl. 13 years old when they graduated f... Higit pa

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 1 ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 2☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 3☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 4☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 5☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 6☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 9☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 10☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 11☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 12☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 13☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 14☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 15☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 16☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 17☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 8☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

330 15 1
Galing kay ProblemChild1470

(~No Ones POV~)

Knuckles was sitting down on a rock with his arms folded across his chest. His eyes closed wondering where the blue hedgehog was. "Where is Sonic? He should have been here by now." Opening his eyes back up, as speal of the blue devil himself... And to his worst fear she also appeared. "You're late, slow poke." Turning his head to now look the at female.

"Hey, I'm just here to watch. I'm emotional support just in case anyone needs a hype man, and to make sure nothing goes too bad." She replies to him, even if he hadn't said anything. "I thought you said you wanted to come for the action and drama?" Sonic said crossing his arms raising a brow at (Y/N).

"Oh yeah, that too. Also, I might change sides back and forth depending on who's winning. Just letting ya know." Taking out a bag of popcorn from my bag. Still floating up in the air. Knuckles growls but scoffs...at least he can keep his promises to Eggman and not harm his daughter.

"Y'know, this planet is pretty cool. It's nice here." He takes out a flower, sniffing it. "Yeah, you'd like this world, too, if you weren't such a party-pooper." Insulted Sonic, Knuckles standing up, balling his fist tightly. "Enough talk! Let's go. I'll deal with her once I'm done with you-" Replied Knuckles making (Y/N)'s eye twitch, guessing what he's probably gonna say.

"Say I'm being manipulated again, say it, I dare you- I double dare you. I've never been manipulated once in my life. What makes you think, a small blue fur ball can? No offense Sonic, but seriously give me a break." Groan the Kid Genius as she tosses a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Awh, relax, will ya? We have all afternoon to duke it out, buddy-boy. Besides, a show before the game is always the best type of game." He looks over at (Y/N) with a wink, who just playfully rolls her eyes. "I'm not your buddy, and don't you forget it, smart aleck. Now, put' em up! I ain't come here to sniff no flowers!" He yells out, (Y/N) gripping onto her bag with excitement. If Animal Planet and WWE did a crossover episode...this would be it.

"That's your loss. You don't know what your missing out. But if you'd rather get clobbered by me and look bad in front of the audience...-"

"Shut up! Give me the emerald you stole, or else..." Warned the Echidna...(Y/N) blinks slowly "...wait...stole? Hold up...if he knows... then he would know...that really...Eggman you b-"

Sonic blinks at Knuckles owlish. "Oh. Your brain's even slower than your feet." Implied Sonic making (Y/N) fly back as she flips. "OOOOO!!! Hah! Hahaha!" She couldn't help but laugh at the insult. Giving him a high five. It was pretty funny, sure Knuckles didn't know the truth but...oh well, he'll find out soon. Who just believes their enemy over someone who I assume was somewhat of an ally... Or maybe I was wrong?

The insult Sonic threw at the red echidna ticked him off even more if possible. Growling n getting more and more ready as he was about to jump him any second. Sonic, throwing up his flower. Indicating he was read, in a smug way. Before Knuckles could ran after him- (Y/N) yells out-

"WAIT!....This needs some music! Gimme Sec- where's is it?- Ah hah! Got it!" Pulling out a pair of headphones. Placing them on her head, holding out her thumbs ready. Playing a punk rock like music, fitting the atmosphere perfectly for this occasion.

Sonic looking at her chuckling to himself at her behavior. Knuckles taking this chance to attack him. Using his face and lunging to the blue hedgehog, Sonic jumping up in the air making Knuckles miss the attack as he punches at the ground causing multiple rocks to scatter everywhere.

(Y/N) quickly catching one that nearly hit her face. But she was too focused on the fight and her music to really even care. Watching as knuckles fastly tries to punch Sonic while he runs backwards tauntingly, as the Echidna kept missing him. Thought he had him cornered as he goes to punch him, Sonic ending up on a different Rock like mountain making knuckles punch through the rock as it crumbles.

The girl claps at this. Pretty impressive... She can't lie. Action was cool, but a lot cooler when you're watching it and not really a part of it. She likes her drama like how she likes her fights. Not included...

Sonic smirks at Knuckles before his expression changed to a board one having his fist on his hips. Watching the red echidna yellow a furious battle cry, jumping up and aiming once more at the blue hedgehog. But this time Sonic jumps up, doing a backflip before going back down with his foot extended out going to hit Knuckles. Ducking and rolling on the ground, before getting back on his feet.

The fight continues for a while, Knuckles trying to punch Sonic as he easily kept dodging while all Knuckles kept really doing was punching anything that was in his way. Sonic laughing every time he missed which just infuriated the mobian even more.

(Y/N), nodding to her music as they go on. Following after them but of course staying out of the way... But she had a bad feeling about something... Something didn't feel right like something was going on and she wasn't aware of it.

"I wonder if Chris and the others are okay?...Sonic and I went to Silver Valley and there it's no trace of a Chaos Emerald so hopefully they just went back home...right? It's so why can't I shake this feeling off my back... Eh, Chris still has that tracking device on incase of an emergency. I'll just see whe-"

The girl eyes widen as she had pulled out her tracking module. Something she had made a year ago for Chris. In case anything bad had happened to him she would have a way of knowing where exactly he was. She never really had to use it though since he was mostly inside the house, or he was over at a friend's house for a while... But now as she was looking at it. It had showed he was close, very very close.

"Looks like this little show will have to be put on pause for now..." Taking off her headphones, putting them back in her bag. Sonic and Knuckles were too busy in their brawl you even notice the human teen flying off to find her cousin and her friends.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Zipping pass trees and hovering over mountains she came across a river which led to a very large... There in the middle of the lake was Eggman, and to her horse surprise he had Chris, Tails, and Amy! Damn! This was a trap!! He set this all up! Makes so much sense now! Feeling the blood rushed to her face as she balls her fist up.

"EGGMAN!!!"

The attention went straight to her as her friends face turn with delight and overjoyed as they called out her name. Eggman cracking a grin as he turns over to look at her. "Ah! So glad you could join the party! I was just talking about you!"

"Let. Them. Go." Her voice serious. As she flew closer to them. Eggman hums in delight from this. "I must say I'm very impressed with your work of tech and robotics!...I must know who taught them to you~" He asks her , his fingers intertwined with one another resting his chin on them.

"I was gifted at a young age. They don't call me Kid Genius for nothing old man. Now I will ask you again. Let them-"

"Oh but there must be SOME reason why your such a genius~ Like...Your parents? Surely they must have be just as smart as you...Unless, you were adopted~" Eggman said with a low chuckle. (Y/N) froze...how did he- maybe it was a lucky guess.

"Yes I was- but I don't see how that is any of your business. Adopted or not my life is none of your concern. What should be your concern is whether or not I temper with your robotics again... Keep on pushing me and you'll find out."

Pulling out from her bag... Was a long robotic device that was shaped just like a gun... It was a gun, a ray gun. Interviews with maximum electrical bolts mixed with a deadly nuclear radioactive chemical. Connected with some heat resistant metal and steel...you have a ray gun. Chris sees this as he gasp. "I thought Mr. Tanaka took that away from you!"

The girl scoffs, her eyes never leaving Eggmans. "Mmmmh...then tell me...What about your eyes? Surely I have never seen anyone else with those eyes...Oh! Well expect one person...someone who is closer to you than you think."

"Enough with the damn riddles! I know your trying to say something so just say it! Or so help me I'll-" before she could finish her sentence. The sound of harsh pounding in fighting grunts can be heard not too far away. Looking over on the other side of the lake was Knuckles and Sonic still continuing their battle.

"Let's end this now!!" Knuckles yells out in a furious tone of voice. Eggman changing his direction to the fight. "Go, Knuckles! Show Sonic he can't keep us stuck here. Our only hope is for you to trounce that tyrant!" He cheers on Knuckles throwing his fist up.

"You dirty manipulative geezer! I knew you set this whole thing up. It had your name written all over it. Like seriously, manipulating a teen to go against his own ally just for your sick pleasure is just pathetic and all terms." She crosses her arms, with the ray guns still in hand.

Looking over to see Tails was working on the machine from the inside. "Y'know, a good enemy would know more about his foes. Especially if one of them is a super smart 8-year-old, who built a whole plane by himself! If you're going to make a trapping device don't put the wires and buttons on the inside. That's like trapping a fly with a container that has a hole big enough for it to slide out..."

Amy certainly wasn't wasting no time as she moved the young boy out of the way. Gripping on to her Hammer tightly and slamming it into the pipes and wires of the machine. Causing a giant electricification, causing a giant explosion which broke the glass from the inside.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
(~Y/N's POV ~)

I quickly fly over and pick up all of my friends in hand. As happy as they were I did my best not to drop them, carefully bringing them down the safety. "Geez! Having beef with children isn't cool man! You could have killed them!" She yells at him. Stopping Eggman from his constant cheering and yelling of wanting Knuckles to hurry up and defeat Sonic.

"Grrr!!! Look what you've done! You wrecked my robot! And it isn't even insured!" Growled Eggman, making me roll my eyes. "Cry me a river... You guys okay?" I asked the three of my friends who nod their heads, hugging me tightly as I could feel the oxygen leave my lungs.

They finally break the embrace as a Blue Blur runs towards us before stopping in front of me. That's smug little grin that you could see from a mile away. "Finally done with your little fight?" Rubbing his head as he chuckles. "Oh please, it was hardly a fight. More like a game of tag to me...Hey what's with the ray gun-"

"This isn't over, you two! Robot may be down but it certainly isn't out!" Hollered Eggman at us, as we look over to watch his robot stand back up on its feet, as it changes a bit in style, as laser cannons show on its chest plate aiming towards us.

"Seriously! With all the time on his hands you'd think he create an invention to cover up the baldness! And maybe even pick a better freaking name..." I grown with a dumbfounded face, this making Sonic and my friend's chuckle at my remark. However Eggman was the only one not laughing, naturally.

"Attack!!"

Our friends quickly took off running somewhere safe. Sonic and me looking at each other saying "Uh oh" in unison. Us both the jumping over behind a rock, hopefully it's stopping the multiple laser blast that was aiming our way... What you did for the most part but left the rock completely disintegrated. More blast aiming our way.

Only this time, Sonic had grabbed me and held me tight. Us both jumping up in the air trying to dodge more of the blast, but to our surprise we saw something, well more of someone jumped down from above. A familiar green red and yellow shoe kicking down one of the robots blasters breaking it completely.

Me and Sonic looked at each other then back at Knuckles...was he helping them? Eggman gasp from the sudden Twist of events, Knuckles jumping down and glaring up at Eggman. "This is a battle between Sonic and me! Fight my way!" So he was helping...just to he could be the one to kick his butt? I guess that understandable.

Sonic looks at me, before shrugging as he didn't really know either. He grips my hand tightly, in a way of saying 'are you okay?' which I nod my head to focusing our attention back on the two. "Fight your way?! If you're going to insist on fighting a clean fight, then I'm going to start playing dirty." Remarked Eggman, as the robot from before had grabbed a hold of their friends once again and began to fly up into the air before landing on the other side of the lake.

"Plan a didn't work, so now we'll have to go to plan B. Bring me that Chaos Emerald...and give up the girl, or you'll never see your friends again!!" Eggman yells out the offer/threat making me grit my teeth and pure anger. Clenching the ray gun to my hand... Seriously! Why was this dude so obsessed with me!..I'm way to young for him. Gross. But I was more pissed about was every time I try to start up my ray gun, it kept on glitching! This has never happened before...

Knuckles looked confused. "What is this? Eggman swore to me that all he wanted was to live in peace." Said the poor poor dumb Echidna. "AND YOU BELIEVE HIM! Seriously for a tough guy, ya really dumb. Once a bad dude- ALWAYS a bad dude! He's risking children's lives in danger do you really think he could have a change of heart?!" I stomp up close to Knuckles getting in his face and pressing my finger into his chest.

Sonic grabbing my hand, pulling me back before I let my anger out on the wrong person. "She's right, Eggman sure did trick ya, didn't he?~" He said with a grin. Hearing that come out of his mouth made the Echidna FINALLY come to reality. "That swindler, he lied." He growls under his breath. "Now your catching on- huh!? GAH!!"

Something was going on with my rocket boots. They kept on glitching and started to fly on their own as I started to make my way to Eggman. I couldn't even turn them off, once I got closer he grips ahold of my arm tight not letting me go. "Heh, when you were too busy letting out all your teenage bicker, I sent one of my flying micro viruses to those precious rocket boots of yours, and that ray gun.Making you unable to now have full control over them." He said evenly followed by a laugh. "I'll be taking that!" Snatching the ray gun out of my hands.

Sonic yells out my name, his fist balled up and Knuckles doing the same... "Oh Sonic~ we all know your weak spot is water, so I stuck your friends over there where you can't save them without treading in H2O." Hearing those words really hurt my brain, he may be smart but I swear old age is catching up to him fast... He does realize we are over a lake right?

"Yeah, that's what you think." That's what you think as in a blink of an eye he ran right around the lake, and right next to his friends. Eggman calling him a show off in the process. Sonic looking up at me, unsure of what to do now. "Save them Sonic! I got this! Let go of me you rotten egg!" Eggman's grip only got tighter which started to hurt a lot. For a man his size he was actually really strong, if he squeezed any harder he would possibly give me a hairline fracture.

"Quit it, Maria. I'll deal with you once I'm done with them."

"For the millionth time my name is not-"

Eggman's robot for the third time gets back up. Broken but still functional. "I'm not calling it quits yet, Sonic. You only had a preview of this robot's fire power. You and your friends are through!" The robot opened up more showing a new layer of it, this one having multiple missile like launchers as they begin to shoot towards Sonic and his friends.

The group quickly hide behind something durable for the time being. As the missiles launch over their heads while they ducked a low... I felt so useless that I couldn't do anything! I wish I brought more gear with me... I wish this stupid doctor would let go of my hands so I can punch him in his stupid face...wait a minute.

"Hey Egghead... What has five toes but isn't your foot?" I said looking at him with a smart plastered on my face. He raises a brow. "I... don't know? What is it?" He asks the question back. "MY FOOT!" The end of the rocket boot kicks him hard on the side of his face. He yells out in pain letting me go as I begin to fall.... Okay maybe I didn't think this plan through.

I look over and noticed that Knuckles had fully destroyed the robot with one punch. I would have been impressed if I wasn't falling multiple feet from up in the air I was about to painfully crash into the lake.... I felt my back hit the surface of the water, causing the air to leave out of my lungs, as I began to sink into the water. My vision going blurry as everything went.... blank....

SIKE!!!

Jumping up out of the water as I gasp. Trying to keep myself a float while ignoring the pain on my back. Coughing out some water, as I heard my friends call out my name on the other side. They all having a very worried expression on her their faces which kind of turned into relief.

I looked around to notice that Eggman was now nowhere to be seen... I'm either guessed in he ran off due to cowardness or someone flinged him into next year... I'm really hoping for the second one.

Swimming to the edge of the lake as I crawled out of the water and collapse all into the ground. Everyone's swarming around me as they one by one asked if I was okay. "I'm fine! I'm fine! Help a sister up will ya?" I lifted my hand up, surprised at the first person grabbing my hand was Knuckles. Smiling as I lift myself up with his help.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)!!? I almost thought we lost you!" Chris yells out worried hugging me. Amy also hugging me tightly with tears coming out of her eyes. "Oh (Y/N)! I thought I was never going to see you again!! Please don't ever scare us like that!" Followed by Tales also joining the hug.

I sigh, getting out of the hug as I laugh, rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm fine, it's just water, it never hurt anybody... Let me rephrase that-" I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. Knuckles closer to me this time as he had a soft smile on his face. "You did good. You put up a well fight, and you also helped your friends. Great job..."

I laughed punching his shoulder gently. "What's with all the sudden praising? You're the one who destroyed that giant robot with one blow! You're the real hero not me man. You did good, I'm proud of you." His body jittered a bit from hearing me say that... Did I say something wrong? He looks away from me before softly saying... "Thank you."

Was the last thing he said as he began to walk off. We are looking confused, as he turned around for a second and waved before going back to walking... That's it?! I thought we just had a moment there!

Amy running over too him before he went to far trying to persuade him to tell Sonic Thank you as well. Which he just smirked and replied with "Later" then walking off into the woods. "Heh, leave him. He'll come back. I know he will. C'mon, let's head back home. I'm- uh huh?!"

I felt myself being lift up. In a bridal like style away, from the blue devil himself. "What makes you think I'll let you walk all the way home yourself? You had a pretty bad blow back there, I highly doubt you're capable of walking."

"Hey! I just kicked a villain in the face! Fell feet up in the air and landed harshly into a lake! I am still capable of walking- HMPF!" Sonic covers my mouth with his gloved hand in a way of shutting me up. "Stop being stubborn. I got you, your not that heavy... though you should lay off the (Favorite Snack)." He laughs.

Why that little blue b-!

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

529 0 20
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Sonic x anime, called SONIC X Heroes, which is like a retelling of the anime, where Sonic an...
1.8K 37 5
You are The first mobians to ever exist you became one due to and experiment caused by your older brother. When news breaks out about and unknown cre...
13.2K 420 21
(Knuxadow) (Finished) Knuckles loves Sonic, which Shadow does too... These two males ask Amy, who is obsessed of the blue hedgehog, for Sonic's phone...
3.8K 160 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...