The Soft and Adorable Host wa...

By FelicityYuzuki

AUTHOR: 肎之 /Quick Travel/Redemption/1v1 Bai Sang, who only lived for eighteen years, died of a heart attack a... More

1 THIS BIG GUY IS A BIT FIERCE
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31-44 (END)THIS BOSS IS A BIT FIERCE
45-53 CAN I TOUCH YOUR TAIL?
54-70 CAN I TOUCH YOUR TAIL?
71-81 (END) CAN I TOUCH YOUR TAIL?
91-100 FALLING IN LOVE WITH A TOP-NOTCH LITTLE FRESHMAN

82-90 FALLING IN LOVE WITH A TOP-NOTCH LITTLE FRESHMAN

135 2 0
By FelicityYuzuki

Chapter 82: Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 1
"See who you want to take."

Several photos appeared in front of Bai Sang.

Bai Sang has just arrived in the new world, and the plot and memories are quickly accepted and consumed in an instant.

Pointing to the first photo on the right: "I'll take him."

The woman sitting opposite Bai Sang was a little surprised when she saw that she wanted to take someone with her, "Aren't you a little too young?"

The photo Bai Sang pointed at showed an innocent young face, looking like he was twenty years old at most.

With delicate and beautiful eyebrows and a smile, he looks very sunny, like a beautiful boy who stepped out of a comic book.

Her appearance is the best among these photos.

Bai Sang whispered: "You are young and get angry easily."

The woman thought about it, too.

He also has a pretty handsome face and should be able to carry him around.

"I'll give you five resources and see if you can help out."

Bai Sang nodded without any hesitation, "Okay."

When she came out of the office, she already had a stack of information in her arms. Xinbiquge

There is also the villain’s mobile phone number.

Yes, she was referring to the villain of this world just now.

His name is Fu Heng, and he is twenty-two years old.

Bai Sang is still called Bai Sang in this world, but she is twenty-eight years old...

The age gap between the two is slightly large.

Fortunately, the original owner has a baby face and does not look very old.

Now Bai Sang doesn't care about this, and he doesn't even think about his age.

She took her mobile phone and dialed Fu Heng.

It only beeped twice and the other side picked up.

"Hello, I am your new agent. Do you have time to meet me now?"

The other end of the phone was a little noisy at first, but then it became quiet.

"I...I have an agent?"

The voice was very clear and full of excitement, which was very pleasant to Bai Sang's ears.

"Yes, I will be your manager from now on." Bai Sang passed through two worlds.

I have become a bit more courageous.

I no longer have the fear of the villain that I had when I met him before.

Bai Sang actually feels sorry for the villains in this world.

Fu Heng grew up in an orphanage. Because he looked like a girl, he was always rejected by the children in the orphanage. However, he did not feel any resentment in his heart. Instead, he was very grateful to the orphanage for taking him in.

Later, when I grew up, I became self-reliant when I reached the age of 18, relying on various part-time jobs and studies.

Until the age of twenty-two, that is now.

I met a talent scout and was discovered by chance, thinking that I could start making money to repay the orphanage, but the entertainment industry is not something you can get into just by being good-looking.

He was not chosen by the original owner, but was chosen by a father who was a financial sponsor. The director of the orphanage thought he could make a lot of money and began to ask for money without purpose.

In order to repay the dean's kindness in raising him, Fu Heng had no choice but to deal with the benefactor's father.

At first, he could hold his own, but this dean was asking for too much, just like a bottomless pit.

The sponsor's father was also tired of not developing anything with him, and wanted to use force.

Fu Heng ran away, and the sponsor's father became resentful and began to take revenge. He gave the dean a sum of money and spread rumors about all kinds of dirty things.

Without public relations, he quickly became confused.

At this time, the heroine appears, and Fu Heng indirectly participates in the world of the heroine and the hero.

From a sweet boy to a yandere pervert.

From then on, anyone who is dissatisfied with his wishes will use means to retaliate.

The result was that he was suppressed by the heroine's halo and died in a car accident.

Now that Bai Sang is here, the villain is still a good boy, sunny and handsome, and full of hope for the future.

Bai Sang clenched his hands into fists. He must not be allowed to look like a yandere.

You must protect the villain!

Chapter 83: Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 2
Bai Sang looked at the young man sitting quietly opposite.

The young man had fair skin and delicate facial features. A few strands of slightly curly hair fell slightly in front of his eyebrows when he lowered his head. ..

The long and thick eyelashes trembled slightly because of her unscrupulous look, revealing the owner's nervousness at the moment.

Even this man's lips are beautiful, pink and tender like petals, pressed tightly, allowing Bai Sang to look at them.

"No problem, you can sign." Bai Sang reached out and pushed a piece of information in front of him.

Fu Heng nodded quickly and took it over to look at.

During the ten minutes of reading the contract, Bai Sang's eyes kept wandering around his face.

The villains in every world are good-looking, and this world is no exception.

She looked very happy.

The tips of Fu Heng's fair ears turned red, and his handsome face also turned crimson.

I quickly read the contract in my hand and saw that there was nothing wrong with it. I took out my black pen from my pocket and signed my name on the contract.

After Bai Sang looked at Fu Heng, he was about to look away when a system voice appeared in his mind: [Seduce mission: Speak the words of support to the villain and make the villain agree. If you refuse the mission, it will fail. The time limit is half an hour. 】

Her heart skipped a beat.

In the original plot, Fu Heng was forcibly taken care of by the benefactor's father, which led to some tragic events later on.

Now the system allows itself to be said to be a supporter.

So what is the difference between her and the father, the main sponsor of the original plot?

Bai Sang glanced at Fu Heng, then lowered his head with aggrieved eyes.

Isn't this forcing someone to do something difficult?

"Bai...Sister Bai, I've signed it." Fu Heng carefully pushed the contract back to Bai Sang.

Bai Sang was called Sister Bai, and she was in a daze for a moment. Then she thought about how old the original owner was, and nodded, "Okay."

I took it over and looked at it. The signature was in very delicate handwriting, which looked pretty good.

"Then Sister Bai, I..."

"Are you willing to be taken care of by me?"

Bai Sang spoke out first. After saying this, she closed her eyes hard, not daring to look at Fu Heng's expression at this time.

Fu Heng couldn't express anything else. His face was naturally pale, his beautiful glaring eyes showed shock, his delicate brows were knitted together, and his long, well-jointed fingers were clenched into fists.

The atmosphere gradually became heavy.

There was no one in the cafe, and the corner where Bai Sang was sitting was extremely quiet, as if you could hear a pin drop.

It's over, it's over.

Bai Sang's head lowered further and he grabbed the contract hand harder.

It was originally a smooth contract, but within a short time it was full of traces.

What the hell is this mission? She is really afraid of the villain being angry.

Just when Bai Sang thought that the mission would fail and the world would leave on its own.

Fu Heng's pale face slowly recovered, he breathed out softly, and forced a smile, "Sister Bai, are you kidding me?"

When Bai Sang heard the voice, she raised her head slightly and looked at him with tears in her eyes. She bit her red lower lip tightly, as if the shocking words just now did not come from her mouth.

Fu Heng, who was full of anger just now, suddenly disappeared.

"I...I'm serious." He looked like he was about to cry.

Fu Heng didn't know why, but he couldn't laugh or cry.

How could he be angry at being asked if he could support himself? He suddenly felt that the agent in front of him was quite cute.

"What if I say no?"

Bai Sang clutched the contract harder with both hands and lowered his head, "Then I have to leave this world."

Fu Heng thought that he was leaving without him.

But when he saw the woman in front of him looking aggrieved and saying threatening words, he didn't even feel angry at all.

Chapter 84: Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 3
Bai Sang almost crushed the contract to pieces with both hands.

This kind of request will definitely not be agreed to.

She was ready to be transported away from this world.

Close your eyes and wait.

"ok, I get it."

What was waiting was not rejection, but this sentence.

Bai Sang's big Kazilan eyes opened with confusion, not knowing what it meant.

agreed?

Don't agree?

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. 】

The system sound appears again.

Bai Sang breathed a sigh of relief and actually agreed.

Then you don’t have to leave.

"I agree!" She said in surprise with a fair face with delicate make-up and a cute voice.

The voice was very soft, like a kitten's paw, gently scratching Fu Heng's heart.

His sunny and handsome cheeks turned an inexplicable blush.

I didn't expect that one day, I would be taken care of by someone and I would be happy...

After the contract was signed, Bai Sang remembered that he had five resources and quickly took out a few more documents from the bag.

"Take a look at these. Starting next month, we will start making announcements."

There are five resource contracts on the row.

Fu Heng was shocked again by her heroic gesture.

"These are all mine?"

He thought that before coming here, he had signed a contract with a friend for a few months, and he complained to himself that the manager did not provide resources and most of the resources were given to other artists.

Is this the benefit of being kept?

"Yes, I only have you as an artist. If the resources are not yours, who else could they be?" Bai Sang said with a smile without even thinking.

The first mission has been completed.

Also added a little bit of love value.

She was in a very good mood at this time.

Fu Heng laughed along with him, his already outstanding beauty overflowing with brilliance. His delicate and beautiful eyebrows revealed a gentle smile, and his dark eyes were filled with intoxicating color.

Bai Sang was fascinated by it, feeling that the villain from the previous world was back.

His eyes were naked, but extremely pure, without a trace of distracting thoughts.

Fu Heng was a little shy at first when she stared at him like this, but later he found that this gaze was not annoying at all, and instead he could feel comforted by these clear eyes.

I always felt that Sister Bai had no dirty thoughts towards him.

Then why keep it?

Fu Heng felt a little confused.

Bai Sang realized something was wrong with him, put his hands on the table and leaned his upper body over.

Everyone is very close.

Fu Heng came back to his senses and looked at the person close at hand. On his delicate cheeks, a faint fragrance hit his face.

He was stunned for a moment, feeling the warm breath on his cheeks, and his heart started beating loudly.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Bai Sang looked at the young man carefully with concern in his eyes.

The boy's cheeks turned red and his breathing stopped.

He wanted to shake his head, but all the strength in his body seemed to have been drained away, and there was no trace of strength left at all.

"I...it's okay." Fu Heng's face was full of shyness, and his handsome face turned red.

After all, he was the wisest and leaned back in his chair.

Avoid Bai Sang's intimate behavior.

Seeing that he was really fine, Bai Sang thought about it and sat down again.

"Okay, go ahead and read the announcement."

Five notice contracts were once again pushed in front of Fu Heng.

Fu Heng was in urgent need of something else to divert his attention, so he lowered his head and started to read the notice that he was busy.

He just glanced casually and exhaled.

As soon as I exhaled that breath, my throat was stuck.

My eyes looked at the notice in my hand with disbelief.

"this……"

Bai Sang glanced at the thing in his hand, "This talent show is the fastest way to be exposed.”

Chapter 85 Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 4
Fu Heng knew that this was a talent show, and his name was at the top.

He was shocked that because of the popularity of the first season of this talent show, the number of places to participate in the second season was very scarce.

Usually they are used to train people for the company.

Now that it was given to him casually, Fu Heng suddenly didn't know what to say.

"There's no rush for this talent show. Look at the other ones, they'll all start next month." Bai Sang casually took a copy and put it in his hand.

The two people's fingertips touched, and an electric current surged from the skin and quickly rushed into the body.

Fu Heng was so excited that he almost couldn't sit still and hurriedly took another contract and looked at it.

There are five contracts, one for participating in variety shows, one for talent shows, and the other three are for commercial performances.

"Any more questions?"

The tone is soft.

What's wrong with Fu Heng? He's not even a top 18 player himself. These resources are just opportunities to show his face.

"no problem."

Bai Sang breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes narrowed and he smiled: "That's good. If nothing happens, I'll leave first."

After saying that, he stood up and picked up his bag.

Fu Heng didn't expect that she would leave directly. ..

At least the relationship between the two is different now.

And he has produced five such good notices, so he should be asked to do something, right?

But he was thinking a little too much, and he really watched the person stand up, pick up his bag, and leave with high heels.

Fu Heng, who was a little confused for a moment:...

Doesn’t Sister Bai know what it means to support?

Or were you just kidding yourself when you said those words?

Fu Heng's cheeks turned slightly red when he thought about the latter part.

-

Bai Sang really didn't care about keeping him.

What she is thinking about now is how to make Fu Heng red.

As long as Fu Heng climbs to the front line, he will definitely make a lot of money.

If you have money, you will have no worries, and some dark things will not happen in the future.

So Bai Sang quickly returned to the company and found the female vice president just now.

The original owner and the female deputy were always related to each other, like cousins.

Otherwise, how could the original owner, a medical student, become a manager and lead artists? This female vice president also helped.

At first, the original owner did not want to enter the entertainment industry, and has always lived a Buddhist-style life.

Unfortunately, as I got older, my family forced me to get married, so I had no choice but to hide for a while.

Bai Sang found the person and asked if there were any resources.

The momentum was very weak, and I thought there was no hope of getting a few.

But this female vice president still hopes that her cousin can lead an artist, so that her future life can be considered secure.

Without thinking, he took out two more resources.

One of them is the second male lead in the movie.

Bai Sang was very happy and went to Fu Heng with the contract in hand.

She had the address of Fu Heng's residence, but she forgot to make a phone call and went directly to Fu Heng's door.

But when he arrived at Fu Heng's door, Bai Sang looked at the dilapidated buildings around him, and all the garbage was piled on the road outside.

Being a bit of a germaphobe, she began to feel sick in her stomach.

When I raised my head, I saw various clothes hanging in the sky, some underwear and so on. Some people just hung them out before they were washed.

Bai Sang couldn't help it now and just wanted to hold the wall and vomit.

I saw disgusting stains on the wall.

"vomit!"

"Sister Bai?"

A door opened, and Fu Heng came out wearing ordinary casual clothes.

He was a little surprised to see Bai Sang, and saw how uncomfortable she was vomiting, and became anxious.

Bai Sang just vomited. She took out paper from her bag and wiped her mouth. She looked at Fu Heng with a pale face.

Tears welled up in his eyes, looking aggrieved.

Fu Heng quickly helped her into the house.

Chapter 86 Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 5
Bai Sang sat on a soft sofa and panted.

Fu Heng quickly brought a glass of hot water.

She drank it all in a few gulps, and then her stomach felt better.

"Sister Bai, why are you here?"

Fu Heng held some things in his arms and quickly put them into the room.

"Oh, I have something to tell you." Bai Sang remembered what he wanted to do.

Pull out two new circular contracts from your bag.

Fu Heng took it and looked at it.

"I asked for it from the company, and then I wanted to show it to you." Bai Sang looked like he was offering a treasure.

"Is this why you came here to see me?"

Fu Heng was not happy because he got two notices. Instead, he wanted to confirm that he was looking for him personally.

Bai Sang nodded: "Yes."

"Then you can call."

Bai Sang suddenly realized it and hit the palm of his left hand with his right hand, "Yes!"

Suddenly, a light laughter appeared.

At this time, she and Fu Heng were the only ones in the house.

She didn't smile, so the person smiling must be the person next to her.

Bai Sang raised his head slightly and looked at the boy who was still laughing.

Fu Heng was stared at like this, so naturally he couldn't laugh out loud. The expression on his face quickly recovered, and he looked at her calmly. He had a fair, sunny and handsome face that looked very pure and innocent.

The long eyelashes blinked, as if wondering what he was doing?

The light above his head shone on his fair cheeks, which looked red and white, very attractive.

This made Bai Sang feel embarrassed.

Their eyes didn't intersect for a long time before they looked back, and a layer of silver light shrouded the white neck.

Fu Heng's chest felt slightly hot.

In fact, Sister Bai's appearance and age look similar to his, but at most she has a bit more mature temperament.

It's just that this temperament will not appear at all when facing him.

It makes Fu Heng feel more comfortable.

As a man, I still hope that I can be on the right side.

"Why do you live here?" Bai Sang asked loudly.

The voice was so low that Fu Heng almost didn't hear it clearly, and his head turned a little involuntarily.

"The rent here is cheap," he said matter-of-factly.

"But it's so dirty. I saw...I saw a lot of dirty things outside. It's really dirty." The more Bai Sang said, the more excited he became. He forgot that the villain in this world had no memory of the previous world. He used to hold his clothes with his hands, and his eyes Showing worry: "I'm going to get sick."

Fu Heng didn't expect that she would be so worried about him. There was a seriousness in those beautiful eyes that no one could ignore.

I couldn't help but wonder, did Sister Bai know me before?

Otherwise, the first time they meet, they say they are supporting them, and the second time they meet, they are so sincerely concerned.

It made him wonder whether Sister Bai had known him before.

"Sister Bai, have you known me before?" This sentence was finally asked.

Bai Sang didn't turn his head, of course he nodded, "I've seen it before."

After saying that, I remembered that the original owner seemed to have never met him before in his memory.

His eyes were slightly widened, and his expression looked like he had discovered something, and he looked a little embarrassed.

With this look and that answer, Fu Heng breathed a sigh of relief.

It turns out that Sister Bai has really seen herself.

"Then you signed with me because of me?"

Bai Sang is not good at lying at all, and he doesn't dare to lie to the villain.

Biting her lower lip tightly, she was silent for a while, then nodded gently: "Yes."

When Fu Heng heard this answer, he felt a little better for some reason. .

He lowered his eyes, and what he saw was a piece of fair skin with a hint of pink. The tips of the ears were also crystal clear, looking small and delicate.

Chapter 87 Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 6
"You can live with me." Bai Sang thought for a while and found that this was the only feasible solution.

She really didn't want Fu Heng to continue living in such a dirty place.

What should I do if I get sick?

She couldn't help but feel heartbroken.

After saying that, he held Fu Heng's clothes tighter, fearing that he would disagree, and said quickly: "I'll take care of you anyway."

Fu Heng was just shy about being invited to live together. After hearing these words, Fu Heng let out a sigh.

The word "support" itself should be a very embarrassing thing.

It appeared in her mouth, but it was not awkward at all.

Seeing that he was still silent, Bai Sang thought he didn't want to agree. His beautiful brows knitted together, looking a little anxious: "I will support you. You promised me to support you. Now I have to agree."

If it develops normally, Fu Heng will not agree.

It's just that what Bai Sang said was not a normal routine, and it made him want to move...

"Okay?" Bai Sang was almost on top of Fu Heng.

Fu Heng pursed his lips and wanted to divert his attention, but was caught by those eyes again. ..

"Fine."

When Bai Sang heard his promise, she was excited and hugged him with both hands, "That's great!"

Now the whole person really fell on Fu Heng.

Fu Heng was only standing next to the sofa at first, but now he was pressed on the sofa, with his upper body leaning on a limp person.

It smells good too~

He raised his hands in the air, wondering if he should take this opportunity to hug the person in his arms.

But as soon as he put his hand down, the person in his arms suddenly sat up and quickly got off the sofa: "Then let's pack things quickly and move to my place today."

Bai Sang turned his head and wanted to pull the person on the sofa up.

Then he saw the person on the sofa, holding himself with both hands.

"Why are you hugging yourself? Is it cold?" She felt a little cold here.

Maybe it's because there are no windows and the house is in the basement.

Fu Heng calmly released his hands and sat up slowly, "It's not cold, let's pack things."

"good."

This topic changes.

At first, Bai Sang thought there would be a lot of stuff and was wondering whether to go out and buy bags.

Unexpectedly, after sorting it out, I discovered that a piece of luggage and a small bag can carry everything away.

Very little stuff.

"I...I drove here and stopped at the door." Bai Sang wanted to pick up a small bag and help carry it.

As soon as she stretched out her hand, Fu Heng switched the small bag to the other hand.

I walked around the people twice and couldn't catch the small bag.

"Let's go." Fu Heng walked forward first.

Bai Sang could only follow awkwardly.

-

The original owner took out a loan and bought a house with two bedrooms and two living rooms. The space is quite large.

Just enough room for one person.

But when Bai Sang just brought Fu Heng into the house, he saw things scattered everywhere in the house, and the sofa was full of clothes, as if someone had rummaged through it.

Not only was Fu Heng shocked, but Bai Sang was also shocked.

The original owner doesn't live here very often, most of them live at the company.

Bai Sang has never been here.

"I...I'll go sort it out!" Bai Sang trotted in, looking at the confusing scene in front of him, his face full of embarrassment.

No housework has been done in the two worlds, and the original owner's house in the first two worlds is not messy either. As long as Bai Sang doesn't mess up, there will be no mess.

It was suddenly so messy that she didn't know how to sort it out.

The more organized it becomes, the more messy it becomes.

Fu Heng, who was standing at the door, was so tired for her.

"Let me help you." Fu Heng closed the door, put down the small bag, and rolled up his sleeves to help.

"It's okay, I can do it." As soon as Bai Sang said this, all the clothes in his hands fell to the ground.

Bai Sang:......

Fu Heng:......

Chapter 88 Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 7
An hour passed.

Bai Sang sat on the sofa and watched Fu Heng clean himself diligently.

The house that was once a mess is now completely new.

Things are placed neatly and orderly, all dirty clothes are washed and aired, and clean clothes are folded and put in the closet.

"Are you tired?" She lay on the sofa and looked at the boy walking past.

The young man shook his head: "Fortunately, I will take care of the housework from now on."

"Is that okay?" Bai Sang's eyes lit up, and there was something shiny in them.

Fu Heng smiled softly, "I like to be clean."

Bai Sang blushed when she heard this. She actually liked to be clean. As long as she was clean at the beginning, it wouldn't be messy.

It's a pity that the original owner's sloppy side has been discovered, and the explanation will become more and more confusing.

After finishing cleaning, Fu Heng opened the refrigerator again and found a lot of ingredients.

"Sister Bai, are you hungry?"

Bai Sang looked outside, it was already dark.

He touched his stomach with an embarrassed look on his face: "I'm hungry."

"What does Sister Bai like to eat? I can cook it for you." Fu Heng smiled softly.

"As long as it's spicy."

"What a coincidence, Sichuan cuisine is what I'm best at."

Bai Sang's eyes lit up.

Fu Heng started cooking in the kitchen.

Bai Sang, who has been conquered by the cooking skills of every villain in the world, is of course full of confidence in Fu Heng in this world.

Moreover, her mouth has been cultivated so that it doesn't taste very good and she can't even eat it.

After a while, a spicy aroma wafted out of the kitchen.

Bai Sang's mouth started to drool, and he lay on the sofa moving forward.

Then something tragic happened.

There was a loud bang.

Fu Heng was startled by the movement and hurried out.

I saw that the nice sofa in the living room had fallen backwards, pressing Bai Sang motionless on the ground.

"Sister Bai!"

Put down the knife in your hand and go to help people.

The sofa was not very heavy, and it pressed on Bai Sang. Apart from being unable to move, it did not cause any injuries.

But Bai Sang, with Fu Heng's support, burst into tears and looked like she was crying with her nose twitching.

"Sister Bai, where are you injured? Where does it hurt? Let's go to the hospital!"

Bai Sang shook his head and wanted to push Fu Heng away.

Fu Heng thought he was holding on, so he used a lot of strength, "No, I have to go to the hospital."

"No..." Bai Sang burst into tears this time, sniffling, just wanting to push the person away.

"Sister Bai, what's wrong with you?" Fu Heng was so worried that people would go crazy.

Bai Sang couldn't push the person away, so she could only cry and say, "Stay away from me, I'm blinded by the smell of onions on your hands."

Fu Heng, who was jumping anxiously just now:...

After the strong and pungent onion smell was gone, Bai Sang went to wash his face.

Only then did he stop crying.

But his eyes were still red and he was sniffling, looking very pitiful.

Fu Heng's delicate and handsome face was full of embarrassment. He lowered his head and continued chopping vegetables, not daring to look at Bai Sang at all.

Bai Sang leaned over, she raised her head and looked at the tall and straight bridge of her nose, her beautiful eyebrows, and her charming profile.

She feels that the villains in this world are the easiest to get close to.

Fu Heng became nervous as he suddenly approached.

As he was chopping vegetables, his hand holding the knife was trembling slightly.

The vegetables in the front are cut neatly and beautifully, but the size in the back row is inconsistent.

Anyone with a clear eye can see that Fu Heng is in a very confused mood at this time.

So he panicked even more, fearing that Bai Sang would see something.

"Sister Bai, the food is not ready yet, and there is a lot of smoke in the kitchen. Why don't you go out and wait?”

Chapter 89: Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 8
Bai Sang didn't embarrass anyone, nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

Fu Heng breathed a sigh of relief and quickly cut the vegetables.

This time Bai Sang didn't have to wait long, and three dishes and one soup were served.

It’s really delicious and delicious.

Bai Sang stood at the table, saliva almost dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Wash your hands before eating." Fu Heng brought two bowls of rice.

"good."

After she finished washing her hands, she grabbed her chopsticks and started eating.

The food is so delicious that Bai Sang can't stop talking.

The villain still cooks delicious food. She ate something at the company today and it tasted terrible.

Fu Heng, who was sitting opposite, was very happy to see Sister Bai enjoying the food.

Although I am somewhat confident in my cooking skills, I am still a little worried about whether Sister Bai likes to eat it.

"Is it delicious?" Fu Heng couldn't help but ask.

Bai Sang nodded without thinking, "It's delicious!"

He didn't even raise his head.

Fu Heng was even more happy when he got the answer.

"It's delicious. I'll make it every day."

"good!"

Behind is the sound of eating.

After a full meal, Bai Sang leaned back on the chair and was satisfied.

It feels so happy to eat something good.

She didn't have a hobby of eating before, and she didn't like eating very much.

But after overeating in the previous world, I developed a habit of eating.

When you eat good food, you will feel happy. ..

The villain in the previous world discovered it, and Fu Heng also discovered it in this world.

He knew it from Bai Sang's expression, with his eyes narrowed in contentment, like a satisfied lazy little kitten, soft and so cute~

"What are you looking at me for?" Bai Sang turned his head to look, still with a satisfied smile on his face.

Fu Heng's cheeks felt a little hot, so he looked away and started to clear away the dishes.

Seeing his diligent look, Bai Sang felt a little confused, but still asked, "How about I take care of it?"

"Need not."

Thinking of the scene when Sister Bai just came in and packed her things...

It's best not to let her take care of it.

Bai Sang didn't feel much after being rejected.

He is also a noble person raised by villains in every world, and Fu Heng is also a villain.

He was not considered an outsider at all.

So it’s a bit natural~

night.

The two of them were sitting on the sofa watching a movie.

Fu Heng thought that with Bai Sang's personality, he must like to watch romance or literary movies.

When he saw the scary pictures on the screen and the eerie music playing in his ears, the corner of his mouth twitched.

"I especially like watching thrillers. They are super exciting. Do you like watching them?"

Bai Sang looked at the boy beside him with excitement.

The boy's cheeks are already a little white, can he say he doesn't like it?

But it's hard to describe the excitement of the person in front of him.

What's more, a man is afraid of watching this kind of movie and always feels a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, you can watch it."

As soon as he finished speaking, a piercing scream suddenly appeared.

Bai Sang leaned forward excitedly, and Fu Heng was so frightened by the voice that his heart almost stopped.

"Wow, this ghost is so scary."

Fu Heng, whose heart is a little weak:...

After a few minutes, another terrifying scene appeared.

Fu Heng immediately reached out to cover his heart and took a breath.

Bai Sang next to him was excited again.

This time, he was so excited that he grabbed Fu Heng's hand and said, "Look, that female ghost climbed out of the mirror!"

What can Fu Heng say?

He forced a smile and said, "Well, it's a bit funny."

"Then let's watch two movies tonight. I can't sleep." Bai Sang smiled innocently and cutely.

It's a pity that Fu Heng's attention is not on her face now.

Chapter 90: Falling in Love with a Top-notch Little Freshman 9
Finished watching two thrillers.

Fu Heng's feet felt soft.

Bai Sang stood up and wanted to go back to his room to sleep, but Bai Sang was still a little excited.

It's a pity that it was too late, otherwise I could have watched another one.

Fu Heng guessed what she was thinking from her face. He lowered his head and walked to his room very quickly.

Horror movies are so scary.

A thriller too.

He wants to sleep.

Bai Sang heard the footsteps and shouted, "Fu Heng."

Fu Heng suddenly stopped on his feet, but he did not dare to turn around.

"Yeah." He replied lightly.

"You can sleep in tomorrow and don't have to get up early."...

When Fu Heng heard that he was not asked to continue reading, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Okay."

Bai Sang then returned to his room, took his clothes, took a shower and went to bed.

-

the next day.

Bai Sang slept until she woke up naturally, and didn't wake up until half past nine.

Lying on the bed and relaxing, he lifted the quilt and walked to the window, opening the curtains.

Then I stepped on my slippers and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

Without changing into her pajamas, she opened the door and walked out.

I saw Fu Heng sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine in his hand.

"You're up so early." Bai Sang's voice was soft and coquettish.

Fu Heng turned his head, and when he saw Bai Sang was wearing pajamas, loose and loose, revealing half of his fair shoulders and delicate collarbone, exuding a seductive aura.

His nose felt slightly warm.

He quickly looked away and said, "Well, I'll get you hot porridge."

After saying that, he hurried to the kitchen.

Bai Sang sat on the chair, supporting his chin with his hands and looking at Fu Heng's busy figure in the kitchen.

"What time did you get up?"

"Seven o'clock."

"So early?"

Fu Heng hummed and came out with a small plate of cold dishes and a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge.

Place it gently in front of Bai Sang.

Bai Sang was not polite and started eating directly.

After a while, Fu Heng brought another bowl of porridge over, and then sat across from Bai Sang to eat.

Bai Sang looked confused and asked, "Did you get up so early and have nothing to eat?"

"It's a bit hot, so I didn't eat it."

"Oh." Bai Sang still believed it.

She was quite happy to have breakfast with someone.

"Sister Bai, I will work hard." Fu Heng suddenly said this.

Bai Sang tilted his head, then said with a smile: "Then I will work hard to make you famous and make you a lot of money!"

This sentence is a promise.

If it had been any other young artist who had just started, he would have been extremely happy.

Fu Heng didn't. He looked at Bai Sang very intently, "I'll let you take care of me."

"Huh?" Bai Sang was a little confused: "Don't you always ask me to take care of you?"

Mission accomplished.

It's nurturing.

Fu Heng's cheeks turned red, and it was difficult for him to explain. He lowered his head and said, "Well, I've been being taken care of."

"That's right." Bai Sang smiled softly and continued to drink porridge.

The atmosphere was very peaceful.

This kind of day lasts until I start working.

It was Bai Sang's first time bringing an artist, and Fu Heng was not popular either.

There is no nanny car or assistant.

She was running the whole time.

Fu Heng was a little nervous because it was his first time working.

The bump ends.

One day has passed.

This was the first time Bai Sang was so tired. He was really too tired.

Both worlds are pampered by villains.

Now it's his turn to pamper the villain, and Bai Sang thinks he can still do it!

The strength is back.

Because the commercial performance was a success, the person in charge has already made an appointment for the next one.

That's a good sign.

Swipe quickly with d in hand, ready to make plans for tomorrow.

After Fu Heng took off his makeup, what he saw when he came out was Bai Sang who looked like a strong woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 23.6K 64
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.1M 87.9K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
650K 31.7K 27
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
530K 29K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...