Resident Evil: The Merciless...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer....I'm the reason for all of this...they called me monster, killer, abominati... More

Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Mercer Is Dead Only Virus
Prologue 02: Arklay Mountain
Chapter 2: Scorpion/Billy Coen
Chapter 3: The truth/I'm a Change Man
Chapter 4: Umbrella Behind This
Chapter 5: James Marcus/Queen Leech Part 1
Chapter 6: Zeus V.S Queen Leech Part 2
Chapter 7: Spencer's Mansion
Chapter 8: Fighting Off Zombies & Monsters
Chapter 9: Final Zeus V.S Tyrant
Chapter 10: Rebecca Chambers (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Raccoon City's Breakout
Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis
Chapter 13: Jill Valentine (Lemon)
Chapter 14: Operation Raccoon City Part 1
Chapter 15: Operation Raccoon City Part 2
Chapter 16: Sherry Birkin/Two Survivors
Chapter 17: Claire Redfield (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Ada Wong (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Zeus V.S Mr. X & Birkin
Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City
Chapter 21: Oswald Spencer's Death
Chapter 22: Code Veronica Part 1
Chapter 23: Code Veronica Part 2
Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)
Chapter 25: Ashley Graham (Lemon)
Chapter 26: Albert Wesker's Death
Chapter 27: Alexa Wesker's Death
Ending Epilogue

Chapter 1: The Train Of Dead

1.1K 47 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously of Resident Evil: The Merciless Blacklight.

Rebecca: "Are you with S.T.A.R.S because I've never seen you before?" She asked (Y/N) who shook his head.

(Y/N): "Me? No I'm not affiliated with your group. I'm just a tourist." He said to her and Rebecca saw there was an zombie behind at (Y/N) and make her shout out to (Y/N) to look out and then he heard this and make him turn around and he saw one of the zombie tries to jump up and attack at him and (Y/N) just grab him by the shoulder and then he punch through zombie's chest and consume him.

Rebecca: "W-What the hell?!?" She said in surprise.

When she was surprise to seen (Y/N) kill one of undead zombie like he just punch through the zombie like nothing and those tendrils comes from his back and or his sides and stabbed the dead body of zombie and consume him. Then she didn't know how (Y/N) just did that...and she look at him who was clenched his head and felt hurt little bit and make him was saw the memory of zombie that he just killed and he realize to know how he saw everything and then (Y/N) saw how the beginning of those insect slime bugs were came here and they were infecting the people in this train and infecting them into zombies.

(Y/N): "So that's how I see..." He said to himself.

Rebecca: "W-W-What did you do to him?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Rebecca and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, let just say...it's a long story...but I cannot tell you or your friends about me...so I think I know where it is gonna start." He said to her.

Rebecca: "What are you saying?" She asked him.

(Y/N): "It's gonna be long story for what I did witnessed." He told her and make him explaining to her about what happened.

(Y/N): "That's what I saw all everything....those insect bugs were infecting these people and turn people into zombies." He explained and reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black wallet and flipped it opened, revealing his passport.

Rebecca took it and looked at the fake I.D. with passport and handed it back. 

Rebecca: "(Y/N) (L/N). That's a very interesting name. I'm Rebecca Chambers. Thanks for helping me out back there." She said gratefully and then frowned. 

Rebecca: "Unfortunately me and my team separated in order to cover more ground and they're all out of this signal range of my Walkman."

(Y/N): "I see. Well I think it would be best for us to stick together especially with those zombies and mutated dogs roaming this place. Unless of course you want to end up like your comrade over there." He paused and pulled a surprised Rebecca towards him due to the fact that the zombified Edward Dewey attempted to lunged at her. (Y/N) was performed a powerful roundhouse kicked across the dead man's skull which titled back hard as a sickening snap was heard. It was sent to the wall and make him was fell to the ground and didn't get back up.

(Y/N): "That was too close." (Y/N) said and carefully approached the dead body and crouches down, pulling off the dog tags the dead Edward wore around his neck and tosses them to Rebecca who caught them and had a solemn look on her face and she looked at them. (Y/N) stood back up and walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N) "First time seeing a fallen comrade?" He asked and she slowly nodded. 

(Y/N): "You can mourn for him once we get off this train. You need to stay strong and focused otherwise you'll just get yourself killed. There's nothing we can do for him now but keep moving."

Rebecca looked at his sympathizing yet serious gaze and nodded. Wallowing on the death of her comrade would just distract her and right now she needed to worry about surviving. 

Rebecca: "Got it." She said. That was when the train rocked, surprising them both.

(Y/N): "What the fuck? Who started the train?" (Y/N) wondered as did Rebecca. That was when a sound of slithering was heard and coming out of the shadows were what looked like a small horde of leeches, they started to pile up and morph into a humanoid like form and staggered around towards (Y/N) and Rebecca.

Rebecca: "Oh my god." Rebecca said with a horrified look on her face.

(Y/N): "Move!" (Y/N) was shout out to her and then (Y/N) was look at these leeches and make him look at the leech zombie and make (Y/N) was shapeshift his both arms into claws.

Rebecca: "What in the...." She said in surprise as she saw (Y/N)'s arms shapeshift into claws long like 14 inches long sharp as hell...and claws looks like knives.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's take this serious.~" He said to him and make him charge toward at the zombie leech and he slash the zombie leech apart off and keep slashing at the leech zombie apart off and finally it landing down on the ground. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look up there and he saw there were more of them came here right away and make (Y/N) was smirked up right away and he said.

(Y/N): "Okay, bring it on then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them with an evilly smile.

When (Y/N) was begin to slashing these zombies with his claws slice and slashes many of them and ripping them both apart off with his bare hands and then (Y/N) begin to killing many zombies and tear them all apart off like nothing. These zombies are weakling as hell that (Y/N) just kicking their asses and he just use his both arms as a weapons and begin to killing them and slashing also slices many of them apart off by himself like one man army slaughter the zombies by himself.

Rebecca: "Holy shit..." She said in surprise and she saw how dangerous of (Y/N) really is and he just slash the leech zombies apart off like nothing and after he was done with them that he just take them out already and make him was turn around to look at Rebecca got her jaws hanging little bit. 

(Y/N): "Phew. I don't know about you but I'm starting to think it was bad idea to get on this train." (Y/N) said while the S.T.A.R.S Medic stood back up.

Rebecca: "I'm starting to agree." Rebecca replied and wonder what else they'd have to face in this train and she was inwardly praying it wasn't something worse than the zombies and leech monsters and whatever it is here...(Y/N) was with Rebecca going to kill these zombies and some goddamn monsters around here in this train that (Y/N) can take many of them out.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 55 20
Book 6 _________ "We have to go back to where it all began. Good or bad, we have to find everything about what happened to me. We have to stop Weske...
75.9K 3.2K 24
(Read "Shady Promises" before reading this.) After all this time, you finally received the answers you've been waiting for. In exchange, you were t...
29.2K 696 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
14.7K 940 42
I don't own any of the Resident Evil characters, or games. All rights reserved to CAPCOM. Six months after a deadly viral outbreak in China threatene...