Scp Reacts

Autorstwa springtrap3glass

The scps and foundation staff watch some interesting events. Więcej

prologue
Viewing 1
Viewing 2
Viewing 3
Cartoon Cat
Viewing 4
Viewing 5
Sirenhead
The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.
Viewing 6
XK Class Scenario, SCP-173
WARNING! for the next chapter.
SCP-666 1/2-J
Viewing 7
Viewing 8
SCP-729-J
Viewing 9
Viewing 10
Santa Vs Yule Man
Viewing 11
Vote.
SCP Overlord
SCP-000 "NULL"
Viewing 12

Viewing 13

1.4K 30 11
Autorstwa springtrap3glass

    After the previous viewing everyone took a short break to get snacks or use the bathroom they took their seats for the next viewing.

      The screen came on to pick up exactly where the last viewing left off. Fuji and Aki are hiding in the kitchen area of the cafeteria as Chaos Insurgent soldiers search the area. They're closing in fast and Aki has a gunshot injury on her right leg. It won't be much longer before they are found and while Fuji is invincible, Aki is not.

     Fuji gripped the handle of a kitchen knife he'd grabbed after they hid. He needed to make a move the Insurgents are going to find them either way. 

      “Stay here and keep your head down. Don't move no matter what.” Fuji whispers to his wife.

       As the footsteps of an Insurgent got closer Fuji readied himself to leap over the counter and stab the aggressor. However before he could make a move gunshots rang out again. Fuji instinctively threw himself on top of Aki to protect her from stray bullets. A few moments of gunfire pass before the room goes quiet.

     Hesitantly Fuji looks over the counter only to see the aftermath of the gunfight. The Chaos Insurgents were all dead with Sam and Iris standing at the blown open entrance of the cafeteria. They both held the same type of rifles that the Chaos Insurgents were holding.

     Dr. Kondraki turned to Iris. “I thought you didn’t like killing? And didn’t you refuse to kill before, know matter how much we ordered you to during your time with Omega-7”

     Iris frowned at the question. “I don’t like killing, even now. But if I have to defend myself and others I will. I think after a while I’ve grown somewhat numb to it. As for my time in Omega-7, I wasn’t fond of the Idea of being ordered to assassinate someone by a shady organization with no context as to why. I’m a person not a mindless weapon.”

     Sam was the first to notice Fuji. “You alright?”

     “I'm fine, but Aki took a hit.” Fuji says as he picks up the injured Aki.

      “It's just a shot in the leg. I've been in worse situations.” Aki says in hopes of alleviating Fuji's worries.

      Iris walked up to them to look at the injury. “We should get you to the infirmary just in case. A gunshot is still a gunshot. But I don't know how to treat gunshot wounds beyond slowing the bleeding.”

     “I can take care of it, I just need the supplies. Where’s the infirmary?” Fuji asked.

     Iris pointed down the hallway that they'd just come from. “Straight down the hall the door is labeled so you can’t miss it.”

     Sam picked up a handgun and a rifle from a dead Chaos Insurgent and handed them to Fuji and Aki. “Here take these just in case. We killed some of them on the way here but it doesn't hurt to be prepared for more.”

     “What happened to security?” Aki asked.

     “No Idea. The ones we came across were already dead.” Sam answered.

     “Thank you, stay safe you two.” Cain says expressing gratitude for the aid.

     “Dito.” Iris responded.

     With Cain and Aki leaving to the infirmary Sam and Iris contemplated their next move.

     “What do we do now?” Iris asked.

     Sam looked around the room and was quiet for a moment as he listened carefully for any other heart beats in the room. He heard none other than his own and Iris's. Everyone else in the room had died something that disappointed both him and Iris, they'd hoped they could save more.

        “Do you think It would be efficient to exploit his and his sister’s heightened senses to subdue them if they ever tried to escape?” Dr. Rights asked her colleagues.

        “Maybe we could set some traps, but that's only assuming they can’t somehow adjust their senses at will.” Dr. Clef answered.

     Sam pointed towards another entry of the cafeteria, one that wasn't blown open. “There’s still more gunfire that way. If we’re quick enough maybe we could help the fighting security force.”

     “Alright, let's go.” Iris says.

     The two moved through the hallway quickly until they came across a fire fight between some Chaos Insurgents and some security personnel. The security personnel were pinned down inside a massive office room with the Chaos Insurgents firing at them from the hallway. The security personnel used steel tables as cover whilst the Chaos Insurgents used hard light shields. The hard light shields are roughly the size of the soldier holding it though it can be adjusted. The hard light is projected via a high tech device of unknown origin on their wrist. However powerful the hard light shields, they aren't full proof if the dead Insurgent bodies on the floor says anything. Said dead Insurgents have the same high tech device on their wrist.

      “Have the Insurgents always had those shields?” Dr. Rights asked.

      Clef remembered seeing them during a field op once so he was the only one that could answer her. “I’ve encountered them once before, but that was only recently. They might be recently developed. Well either that or they’ve had them for a lot longer and for whatever reason decided to wait until now to deploy them.”

       “I’d bet it's the first one. I doubt the Insurgents would wait this long to deploy them. They do love to flex their technological prowess.” Dr. Kondraki adds.

      On the other end of the hall behind the unsuspecting Insurgents are Sam and Iris who were peeking around the corner at the end of the hall. Iris raised her assault rifle to fire at the Insurgents but Sam stopped her.

       “Don’t shoot yet. The security team is on the other side of them and if we shoot we risk crossfire.” Sam says.

       “Then what should we do?” Iris asked. “We can't leave them.”

       Sam thought for a moment before answering. “Leave it to me.”

       Sam's solution was simple: summon some familiars to blindside the Insurgents. He knelt down and put his hands to the floor. A thick red fog emerged out from under his hands and spread around the floor beneath him. The fog took the shape of wolves and solidified creating eight gray wolves in total. Two for each Insurgent.

      “Have we seen him summon animals before?” Iris asked.

      “No, we’ve seen him density shift along with the normal powers you’d expect from a vampire, but no summoning until now.” Dr. Rights answers as she adds summoning to Sam’s list of powers in her notebook.

      “You can summon wolves?” Iris asked with a bit of fascination in her voice. Wolves were her favorite animal and it took a bit of her will power to resist petting them.

     “Not real wolves, they're familiars.” Sam answers before giving the wolves a single directive. “Sick em boys.”

     The wolves responded to the will of their creator and attacked the Chaos Insurgents. He didn't even need to show them who the enemy was, they instinctively knew, whoever Sam viewed as an enemy they did too. They rushed in and targeted the throats of the Insurgents, crushing them in their jaws. Once the bodies of the Insurgents went still, the wolves vanished, their purpose having been fulfilled.

     With the Insurgents dead Sam and Iris moved to check on the security force. “Is everyone here alright?” Iris asked.

     The security guards, being aware of who Sam and Iris are, point their guns at them. “Drop the guns, both of you.” One of the security guards orders. Foundation policy  says that SCPs are not allowed to carry firearms unless a higher up orders otherwise.

     Iris scoffed at the reaction of the security guards. “You're welcome, assholes.” Despite how bitter she felt towards the guard's ungrateful response she couldn’t say she was too surprised by it.

     “Cut ‘em some slack Iris, they’re just following protocol.” Dr. Clef says.

     “Would now really be the time to worry about protocol?” She asked.

    “Those protocols exist for the safety of SCPs and Foundation staff alike.” Dr. Rights answered.

     “We just saved your lives.” Sam says in disbelief of the ungratefulness of the security force.

      “We know and you have our thanks, but you need to drop the guns now. ” The security guard orders again. It's not that he wasn't thankful, he was, but the policies are put in place for safety reasons and currently Sam and Iris are a potential safety risk.

     “Put your guns down soldiers, they're not our enemies.” A familiar voice says. It's Agent Mills who'd just emerged out from cover behind a flip over steel shelf.

       “Overseer Mills, with all due respect, protocol says-” The security guard tried to protest the order but Mills cut him off.

       “She’s an Overseer now? That’s quite the promotion. From a mere Agent to an Overseer is no small jump in status.”

       “Yeah… Suspiciously quick.” Dr. Clef says. ‘Making that big a jump up the hierarchy is unheard of. Something’s off about this.’

        “Soldier I am overseer of this facility I am in charge here. I am the highest level of authority currently on site. I have ordered you to stand down, you will stand down or there will be repercussions.” Mills says with calm authority.

      The guards, though hesitant, followed the order and lowered their guns. With the tension somewhat subsided, Overseer Mills turned her attention to Sam and Iris.

      “Thank you both. I wasn’t sure we'd live to see tomorrow. Despite their behavior the guards are thankful to be alive as well.” She says humbly.

     “Overseer? I thought you were an agent?” Sam asked. Last he'd heard she was an agent, though to be fair he doesn't know much of how rankings work with the foundation.

      “I was recently promoted and put incharge of this facility and all of its activities.” Overseer Mills explained. 

       “All that aside, what do we do now?” Iris asked.

       “The Insurgents cut off power to this part of the facility, we need to restore power. I don’t know why the backup power supply didn't kick in or why backup hasn’t arrived but we can’t let the Insurgents have their way. Luckily for us the power can be restored from here we just need to get to the power room.” The overseer answers.

        “The backup power didn’t come on? Aren’t those supposed to kick in automatically?” Cain asked.

       “Yeah, if they aren’t then that means they’re either down for maintenance or they’ve been sabotaged.” Dr. Kondraki answered. “If it is down for maintenance then that's a very convenient coincidence for the Insurgents.”

       “Sabotage feels more likely. But if it is a maintenance issue then how did the Insurgents know when to attack?” Lilith added.

       “Where’s the power room?” Sam asked. He hoped it wouldn’t be too complicated but seeing as how things are going now he doubted it’d be as simple as walking down the hall and pulling a switch. 

       “A few floors below us, but Insurgents likely have control of the room and there are probably more moving about the halls.” Overseer Mills answered before asking a question of her own. “I heard you've dealt with the insurgents before. Can you get us to the Power room despite the insurgents?”

     “I can handle insurgents but I don't know where the power room is. I’ve only been here for a week or two and my keycard only opens certain doors.” Sam answered. The keycards that the anomalous members of MTF Alpha-9 have are severely limited in what doors they can open, but regardless they do give them a sense of some form of choice and freedom. The keycards themselves were given to the anomalies to show them that the Foundation is willing to trust in hopes that the anomalies would eventually return that trust. This isn’t something that’d happen immediately, after all most of them aren’t here of their own free will. All that said, obviously an organization as secretive as the Foundation isn’t just going to let the anomalies just go wherever they like so the keycards have plenty of restrictions.

     “Alright then, I’ll trust you to get us to the power room alive whilst I give you directions.” The overseer says, showing confidence in the vampire’s abilities.

    “I can’t promise anything, but I’ll do what I can.” Sam says. He rarely makes promises when it comes to combat because he can’t guarantee the outcome of every situation.

    “Your best is all I can ask for, now follow me the sooner we restore power the better.” The overseer orders as she picks up one of the dead Insurgents' guns.

    The view shifts to inside a gym where Sol and Billy were hiding behind a rack full of dumbbells. The two had been walking the halls and chatting when explosions and gunfire rang out. A security guard had noticed them when the chaos erupted and guided them to hide in the gym they were in now. Said security guard is currently in cover behind some gym equipment that he just piled together a few feet in front of the door. He had his rifle aimed at the door waiting for the Insurgents to try and get in. Sol and Billy were hidden in the opposite corner of the gym away from the door to limit the risk of them getting hit by a straw bullet.

     Lilith felt a sense of dread at seeing the situation the children are in. “I forgot the two of them were wandering around. I hope they’ll be alright.”

     “Don’t you worry or beautiful head M’lady, at best they’ll get some fresh new trama! At worst they die! But at least there is a singular guard with them to help them fight off god knows how many Insurgents!” The Possessive Mask says his twisted sense of humor serves only to irritate Lilith.

     Lilith hissed at his sadistic attempt at comforting her. “You're not helping Mask.”

     “What do you think is going on out there?” Sol asked fearfully.

     Billy, not knowing the answer, passed the question to the security guard. “Hey security guy?! What’s happening?!” He asked not so quietly.

     The guard didn’t answer him, only briefly turned to shush him. Billy let out a frustrated groan, he felt defenseless without his sketchbook. If he had his sketchbook, or really anything to draw with, then he could defend himself and Sol. It’s things like this that makes Billy dislike the Foundation more than he already does. As for Sol she has more than enough firepower to deal with the invaders but she doesn’t have the heart for it. The only time she’d kill someone with her fire was when the foundation first found her and even then she only used her power to save another person, not herself. Billy had never killed anyone himself, in the few instances where he was put in a situation where he had to fight, it was always his summons that did the fighting.

      ‘Ugh! This sucks! Of all the times, trouble to show it just had to be when I don’t have my sketchbook!’ The boy internally seethed.

      His thoughts were cut off when the door blew open and gunfire erupted. The gunfight only lasted for a few moments before the guard’s body hit the floor with a gunshot wound on his head and throat. Insurgents stormed into the room and immediately spotted Billy and Sol. One of them pulled out a strange looking side arm that was shaped like a revolver but looked much more futuristic like it was pulled straight out of a scifi movie. The Insurgent fired the weapon and a bolt of electrical energy escaped the barrel of the gun hitting Billy. He reeled in pain and collapsed not even getting the chance to scream before passing out. The Insurgent turned his gun sights on Sol and was about to fire another shot to incapacitated her but she panicked and fired a torrent of flames at the insurgent. It took a moment for any of the insurgents to react as the flames had moved quicker than they could respond. However the flames only hit one person, the one who’d pointed his revolver at Sol.

      It took a moment for the soldier to react to the pain of his now missing arm, the flame had done its work so fast that his response to the pain of having his arm burned clean off was delayed. When the pain finally did hit him he let out a blood curdling scream. The other insurgent soldiers finally reacted as well, one pulled out his own revolver of the same type the previous soldier had and shot Sol with it whilst the other rushed to help their wounded and screaming comrade. The shot from the energy weapon hit Sol and just like with Billy, she too was rendered unconscious. 

     “What are they going to do to Billy and Sol?” a concerned Epon asked.

     “Nothing good obviously.” Abel answered with little emotion in his voice.

     “Gee could you be any more callus?” Iris rhetorically asked.

     This time when Abel spoke he had emotion in his voice. “I’ll speak however I please girl.” he says venomously.

      The view changed back to Sam and Iris who were helping escort the Director to where she wanted to go. As they walked through the halls they had to be careful not to step on the many dead bodies that lay scattered throughout the halls. Most of said bodies belonged to Foundation security or research personnel. The Chaos Insurgency are as quick, efficient, and ruthless as they were when they first formed. When they killed their enemies they killed all of them regardless of if they were combatants or not. 

      “Hey overseer, you wouldn’t happen to know what the Insurgents want, do you?” Sam asked as they made their way down the halls.

      “Probably to grab SCP’s or experimental technology. That's usually their motive.” She answered.

     Sam wasn’t too surprised by the answer, he knows all too well about the Insurgents desire to weaponize anomalies, but the bit about experimental technology caught his curiosity. “Experimental Technology? What kind? Weapons or something less destructive?”

     “That’s classified.” She answered bluntly before deciding to ask a question of her own. “Since you're so keen on questions, I have a question for you. I was told you and your sisters have a personal vendetta against the Insurgents. Why?”

     Sam hesitated for a moment before answering, it was a painful subject to talk about. “They’re responsible for our parents' death.” 

     “So it's vengeance you want.” The Overseer says before asking another question related to the subject. “Were your parents like you, vampires? How did they die?”

     “I remember Alexis mentioning their parents before but I don’t remember if she or the other two ever mentioned their parents being vampires as well. I assumed they were, but it's nice to have confirmation.” Dr. Rights says. “I wonder how many more vampires like the siblings are out there? Why haven’t we found more of them?”

    Dr. Kondraki spoke up. “It is concerning. Maybe they’ve integrated into human society without us knowing?”

    Iris would be the one to cast doubt on that theory. “They have red eyes, claws, and pointy ears. Those seem pretty noticeable to me.”

    “But the siblings are the only examples of the living vampires we have at the moment, we have no idea what others could look like or what powers they have.” Dr. Kondraki countered.

    Sam decided to stop this line of questions there. “That's classified” He says with a cheeky smirk throwing the overseer’s previous words back at her.

   Iris was a bit more empathetic. “I’m sorry for your loss.”

   “Thank you. I-!” He stopped when he heard gunshots. He quickly reacted to bullets heading right for Iris by grabbing her spinning around and putting himself between her and the incoming bullets. The bullets hit him in the back, they hurt but he’ll be fine. He’ll heal fast as he always does but had they hit Iris she wouldn’t have been so lucky. The security officers quickly responded by returning fire. The gunfight didn't last long before three bodies hit the ground, luckily all belonging to the aggressors. Sam glanced over his shoulder to make sure the Insurgents weren’t moving before letting go of Iris.

      Iris’ heart stopped for a moment as she thought she was about to see herself die, but let out a relieved sigh when Sam saved her future self. “Oh shit I almost died.” She muttered. She hadn’t been that close to death since her last mission with Omega-7.

      Epon, who noticed her discomfort, patted her on the back. “Don’t worry Sam has your back. He’s a nice guy, lucky you.”

      This did bring her some comfort but also some guilt. She knew he heals fast but taking a bullet still probably hurts and she wasn’t fond of the other getting hurt for her sake. “I’ll make sure to be more focused so I don’t become a burden, and I’ll find some way to pay him back.” He saved her life; it was the least she could do.

      “Thanks for the save.” She says before voicing her concern for his safety. “Are you alright?”

      “Gimme a minute.” Sam says and a second later the sound of bullets falling to the floor could be heard as his body pushed out the bullets in his back and healed. “Alright I’m good now.”

      “How close are we to the power room?” Iris asked, turning her attention to the Overseer.

      “Once we reach the end of this hall we make a left and it’ll be at the end of the hall.” She answered

      “I’m going to send some familiars ahead as scouts so we know what we’re walking into.” Sam says before conjuring three crows as familiars and sending them flying down the hall.       “Let's wait here for a bit until we know what’s waiting for us. This shouldn’t take long” He says before closing his eyes.

       “Can your familiars talk? How will we know when they spot something?” The Overseer asked. “You didn't tell us you could summon familiars?”

       “No my familiars can’t talk, I can see through the eyes of my familiars, and you didn’t ask.” He says answering all her questions with his eyes still closed to see what his familiars are seeing.

        “You sure do have an attitude.” the Overseer says irritated at the vampire’s smart ass remark.

        Sam’s eyes shoot open. “All the familiars were just destroyed.” He reports.

        “By what?” Iris asked. “I don’t hear any gunfire coming from that direction.”

        “They weren’t killed by insurgents, something else killed them, and it wasn’t human.” Sam answered. “Whatever it was, it was right in front of the power room. Alright I’ll distract whatever it is, when it’s attention is on me the rest of you get to the power room and restore power.”

        “If it wasn’t Insurgents, then the only other thing it could be is another SCP. But the only SCPs in that facility, that we know of, are all friendly.” Dr. Rights mused.

       “The facility is a newer installation. I doubt they've had enough time to fill it.” Dr. Bright suggested.

        “You sure you won’t need some help?” Iris asked concerned.

        Sam shook his head and answered. “I’ll be fine.”

      They made their way down the hall and stopped when they made it to the turn that leads to the power room. Sam peaked around the corner to get a good look at what they’re dealing with. At the end of the hall in front of the power room door stood three figures. They were humanoid in shape and stood at seven feet tall. They are an amalgamation of flesh and metal, some parts of them looked human but the rest had been replaced with cybernetics. Their heads were replaced with metal ones, they had no face, only a single optic that served as eyes, their arms had been replaced with robotic ones and below the waist are robotic legs.

      Forty who’d been silent this whole time looked disturbed. “What are those things?” She didn’t know why but Evolution’s Child found the idea of metal being merged with flesh disturbed her.

      “I believe those are cyborgs.” Cain answered. Cain himself is also a cyborg, his arms, legs and spine having been replaced with robotics more advanced than anything current technology is capable of. Strangely enough Cain couldn’t remember where and when he got the cybernetics, hell sometimes he would completely forget he had them until someone pointed them out, they felt so natural to him. On top of that they’re made of a still unidentifiable metal adding even more to the mystery. 

     Forty doesn’t hate Cain, she doesn’t hate anyone, but he did scare her though she doesn’t know why. She could see he’s a nice man, but his cybernetics made him unnerving to her.

      “Alright. When I get their attention, make a run for it.”Sam says as he was about to rush them down but stopped when Iris grabbed his arm.

      “Wait, let me try something before you attack.” She says before turning her attention to the Overseer. “You wouldn’t happen to have a camera on you would you? It can be any kind just as long as I can take a picture.”

      The Overseer pulled out her smart phone and unlocked it before handing it to Iris. “Use the camera only, do NOT open anything else.”

     Iris simply nodded and peaked the phone camera around the corner and snapped a quick picture. “Can I borrow someone's handgun?” She asked.

     One of the Security Officers handed her his handgun. “What are you going to do?” He asked.

     “I don’t know how to explain it and have it make sense,  just watch.” She answers.

     Iris pointed the gun at the picture she’d taken and fired three shots. To the surprise of everyone, except the Overseer, the phone was just fine and the bullets had disappeared into the picture. A moment later some commotion could be heard where the cyborgs were. Sam peaked around the corner and saw the cyborgs swiping at the air around them with previously hidden retractable arm blades that emerged from their forearms. Their previously glowing red optics were destroyed by gunshots rendering them blind.

      Kondraki nervously laughed a bit. “I almost forgot how useful your abilities could be in many different situations.” Iris generally is a violent or murderous person it becomes easy to forget that she could kill most people if she had a picture of them.

       “Does your power only allow you to interact with living beings in a photo?” Lilith asked, fascinated by Iris’ strange power.

       Iris shook her head. “Anything in the picture I can interact with regardless of where it’s at or what it is.”

       “I don’t know what you did, but it certainly helps.” Sam says before running out into the open and shouting “Hey tin cans! Want something to stab, try me!”

       The cyborgs respond to the taunt almost immediately running at Sam with superhuman speed. Now having their attention Sam runs the opposite direction of the power room to lure them away from his companions. He didn’t run too far away, just far enough for the other to sneak into the power room, the moment he came across an open door he rushed inside finding himself cornered in the men’s bathroom. But this didn’t concern him one bit the way he saw it, he wasn’t trapped in there with them, they were in there with him. The moment they stepped into the bathroom a thick darkness covered the doorway and solidified into a black metallic wall that made sure they couldn’t escape. Having trapped them in with his control of the dark, Sam's malice radiated off of him as he stared at the symbol of the Chaos Insurgency that had been carved into the chest of these cyborgs. Up until now he had kept his hate for the Insurgency contained so that he didn’t accidentally spook Iris or anyone else who may have been watching, but know they’re all alone.

      One of the cyborgs lunged at Sam only for a tendril of darkness to emerge from below it and grab it viciously slamming it into the ground and ceiling until the cyborg stopped moving. The other two cyborgs hadn’t moved yet, they were more cautious having heard their fellow cyborg get slammed to death.

      “What’s the matter, why didn’t you two attack? You want to cut me to pieces don’t you?” Sam's smile dropped for a moment, something was off about them. After a moment Sam figured out what it was and laughed “Well well, I'm surprised you can still feel fear, I can smell it on you.”

     “I’m surprised they can still feel fear. If the Insurgents were smart then they would have removed their ability to feel anything.” Dr. Bright says.

     “Emotions aren’t something you can remove so easily.” Lilith responded.

     Sam’s remark seemed to provoke one of them into lunging at him only to get run through the chest by the tendril.

     “Your buddy just tried that and failed. What makes you think that you could do the same thing and win?” Sam says before walking up to the cyborg and ripping its head off. 

     Having heard the demise of the other two cyborgs the last remaining cyborg gave in to its fear and tried to escape. It slashed and kicked at the solidified darkness blocking the door but barely even scratched it. Sam ended the cyborg’s pitiful attempt at escape by levitating it in the air and crushing it into a cube with his telekinesis. Just as the final body hit the ground the lights kicked back on, the others had managed to restore power. Now reinforcements can get into this part of the facility much easier and sweep up any remaining Insurgents.

      Sam made his way back to the power room and found everyone alright, they didn’t run into any resistance. It seems that those cyborgs were expendable guards, though Sam did find it strange that they didn’t try and sabotage the power room. 

      “Now that the power is back on, what now?” Sam asked.

      “Now we let the reinforcements do their job and take care of any stragglers. After that an investigation will be opened into this incident.” the Overseer answered.

      Iris noted the missing cyborgs and got curious. “What happened to the cyborgs?”

     “Dead now.” Sam answered simply. “Speaking of which, Overseer Mills? You may want to send a clean up crew to the men’s bathroom down the hall. There are three dead cyborgs in there that I’m sure your researchers would be interested in having a look at.”

    She simply nodded in response before giving her thanks to both Iris and Sam. “Thank both of you for your assistance. You could have used the chaos to try and escape, but instead you help us. I promise your efforts will not go unrewarded.”

     Sounds of running could be heard heading right for them and when the footsteps finally got to them it was Nicole who was doing the running. 

    She had a sense of urgency in her voice. “Finally I found you! Those to kids, the Insurgents took off with them! Ah shit what were their names again! umm…Billy and Sol! The insurgents took off with Billy and Sol!”

     “Easy Nicole calm down. Explain what happened.” Sam says, trying to calm her down.

     She took a quick breather before explaining what happened. “Alexis and I were going through the halls clearing out Insurgents when we stumbled across a group of them and they had the kids with them unconscious. We tried to get them back but they took off through a portal of some kind before we could reach them. Since when could they open portals?”

     “What happened to Alexis? Where’d she run off to?” Sam asked.

     “She dove through the portal before it closed.” Nicole answered.

     “Oh you’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” Dr. Kondraki says in frustration. Moments like these gave him a headache and wished he had some whisky. “That is stupidly reckless even for a vampire.”

     “Did you expect her to do nothing?” Lilith asked. “Those children are in danger.”

     “And now so is she. She’s god knows where, probably in enemy territory, and without backup.” Kondraki answered. “With enough time we could have found the kids.”

    Lilith immediately countered his statement. “I doubt they could afford to wait that long with an organization like the Insurgents doing who knows what to them.”

     “What?!” Sam asked in disbelief, fear and worry for his older sister building up. “We have to go after her!”

     “How?” The Overseer asked. She knows where this is going and how he’ll begin acting irrationally.She hopes she can slow him down long enough to plan their next move out and prevent him, and probably Nicole, from going out and endangering themselves. “They can open portals now so we have no idea where they took her and the kids. We’ll find them but you must be patient and trust in Alexis’ ability to survive.” 

      Sam opened his mouth to argue but got cut off by Nicole. “She’s right Sam. We wouldn’t even know where to start looking. Let’s wait for now and give them some time to track her down before we make a move.” Nicole was just as worried as Sam but of the siblings Sam can be the most impulsive at times, especially when he’s afraid.

     Sam remained conflicted for a moment but the logic and persistence of those around him got him to reluctantly give in. “Fine.” He says as the screen cuts to black.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74K 173 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
25.4K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut