Thorned Figures

By HER_Meekness

It was clear from the start, that he was clouded by lust. His friends called it, bewitched. She calls it obse... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

57 6 2
By HER_Meekness

I use to base my outfits on a lot of research before I travel somewhere unfamiliar.

Now I have people packing those luggages as well as choosing the outfits and essentials.

It was greatly appreciated then, and even now as I realized that every outfit I wear matches with Hassan's.

Now for the necklace he gifted me, it is like every other jewelry that I now own. Even down to a simple hair accessory.

An as a black girl with a love for braids and wigs, I loved them.

Something I've learned while being with Hassan as he works is that I'll have to socialize. I'll have to deal with the likes, dislikes, different and indifferent with the people I meet.

When he's on a call or sea deep in files, I have to communicate with the people around us. To indulge in interesting conversations.

Seeing a black woman with a very influential man, few ignores me thinking I might be an escort or even a golddigger.

I've learned not to let things bother me. Even when we both notice how they takes glimpses of my finger to see if there's a ring on there.

As they needed Hassan, not the other way around and he doesn't let their curious glances be a trail for gossips. He introduces me every time as his woman.

Few jokily ask for a marriage invites to further test the waters.

"How was your night?" He asked me on our way back to our hotel.

"Just like the other nights previous to this." I sigh, loosing the heels off my feet.

He pulls me closer and kisses my head. "I can't promise that it will get better, but I know it might be in the future."

"Mhmm hmm." I hummed.

So much fake smiles and laughter had became a nightmare. It's stressful.

"I was asked what I did for work." I revealed and he smiles down at me.

"What was your answer?"

"I'm an accountant, aren't I?" I grinned and he nods. "I didn't tell the lady that. I said I'm on my way to become a house wife."

He laughs out.

"Was it the lady in pink that asked you?" He would have to know as he didn't take his eyes off me the whole time.

"Yeah."

"It seems her husband tried to distract me with business talk so his wife could pry." He chuckled.

"What she needs is to stop adding Botox to her face and lips. I was that distracted by her face that I couldn't remember what my occupation was." I laughed raising my leg to rub my ankle.

"That's another reason I fell in love with you." He spoke. "You ease my mind from all the stress."

"There's something else I plan to ease soon." I teased and looks at him.

Not saying anything else, I held the heels in my hand as we reached the hotel.

Valet opened our door and Hassan got out first.

"You're not walking barefoot." Was all he said.

Now I'm in his large arms getting carried through the lobby and all the way to our room.

We have separate rooms and I'm okay with that.

Thanking him for carrying me, I went off to my room to have a nice warm shower.

An there's nothing better than enjoying a bath while music is playing.

An right after that, I'm in the kitchen in search of the gelato and all the other sweetness he bought me.

I packed a bit of them all on a platter and brought them to the living room.

Crackers, marshmallows, apple slices, pretzels, melted white and milk chocolate, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, chocolate chip cookies, and donuts.

I had plenty of donuts. Jelly filled, french cruller, cinnamon twist, glazed twist, coconut covered, croissant donut and donut holes.

In addition to that, I had a chilled bottle of Rosé with a small glass this time.

Listening to Banana by Jada kingdom.

There was no banana here after all.

"...Cyaw tek the bagga chatting. You know what I been lacking. Running it pah me like Beijing, try nuh tek this fih play ting." I stoop around on the carpet making little sandwiches then start to twerk.

I'll enjoy everything I can before this man realizes how country I am.

He can take me away from home, but I'll always be like this when I'm in the mood.

"Love when eh circumcise enuh. Peel it off, a suh mih like it..."

He's thinking about marriage.

Marriage before sex, but will it be worth it.

"Wah fih ride it off nightly, yah..."

Will it though?

Suppose he has a problem down there?

Men lack in some areas.

He'll be so busy.

When I want to orgasm, will he leave when he gets a call?

"Slide it right up inside mih, yah..."

Suppose he can gain as much riches but lacks in package?

That got me curious.

I know it can raise and get hard, but I can't tell the size.

I know it can be hard for sometime, but for how long?

"Hand slap up mih batty, yah de man mih call yuh papi..."

Despite all theses thoughts, I don't think it's really necessary.

I get real horny for him.

Next to him.

Touching him.

Kissing him.

Sitting on him.

Talking to him.

Thinking of him.

Staring at him.

Smelling him.

Dreaming of him.

Even when I'm away from him.

Now as I think of it, I might be a little obsessed because I'm so attracted to him that I'll give up.

I'm okay with marrying him, because he wants it.

I'm willing to give him what he needs.

I'm here aren't I.

I'm across the world with him and plans on doing all these traveling if he wants me to. With all this luxurious benefits of course.

With marriage comes sex and sex bring babies...

The music fades and I put the chocolate covered spoon in my mouth.

Thinking of my life involving a baby.

Or babies.

Just as mommy said.

I wasn't a hard child to raise because there was money to provide everything I needed.

Hassan is well off.

I love children and if Jessica's nephew didn't like me, I wouldn't have gotten that kiss.

I smiled at the memory.

But then Hassan is always busy.

I know I won't have a problem raising that baby and I'll have all the time in the word.

Wouldn't a baby more than likely distract Hassan as he or she grows.

Will he be traveling so much?

Despite all that, I began imaging how our child would look.

If it's a boy, would he be handsome like his dad.

Or if it's a girl, I'll have a little twin as my company.

Someone to dress up.

To comb her hair.

Paint our nails.

Play games, and I might be an adult but I'm still a kid at heart.

Even at twenty four, almost twenty five. I won't be too old to grow with my baby.

It's better young than old, just as my parents did with me.

Snapping out of it, I put the spoon away and dipping the pretzel in the milk chocolate then ate it.

Then I became aware that I'm not the only one in the room.

I swallowed the treat and looks over my shoulder where Hassan stands comfortable with a glass that is now empty of liquor but the ice still remains.

My eyes widened and my ears got in tuned with the music.

Jada kingdom's GPP is playing.

'I put it down on the wrong one. We ain't got nothing in common. Mih pumpum turn good bwoy inna mad man. Now I got good pussy problems. Wish sumaddy could a warn me. Don't send that text when yuh horny...'

I grabbed my phone and swiped the app, cutting off the music right there.

Blushing and a little embarrassed, I didn't look back at him.

I acted like it never happened and I never saw him.

Returning to my sweetness.

"You're going to act like you never saw me here?" He asked with amusement.

"Uh?" I acted dumb.

He chuckled.

He came over and I watched him, looking from his head down to his...

Damn.

He's definitely needs to get that fixed.

He came and sat behind me, taking me up on his lap and I sighed with relief.

"You were out of it for a few minutes. What got you thinking so hard?"

Hard.

Like this thing I'm seated on.

Nice.

I looked at his face and smiled.

"A lot." I shrugged.

"As in?"

"You don't wanna know." I leaned over, arching my back as I grabbed some stuff.

I heard his hard breathing. Trying to hold back like he's use to.

"I do." He says it more like a whisper.

I leaned upwards and turned to him a bit, putting a chocolate covered apple slice with a raspberry on top in his mouth.

"Just day dreaming about a future with babies involved. If I'll get a son or daughter with you or my husband."

He grips my thighs.

It only turns me on.

"A girl can only imagine what position he can put her in on the first night." I smirked, reaching for me in the same way. "If it will be worth the wait."

I giggled before I said the next comment.

"Or can she wait and accept all that follows."

I looked at him and puts my chocolate covered finger in my mouth. Sucking it clean.

His eyes followed the movement, even as my tongue licks the rest from my lips.

Then his phone starts ringing.

Smiling even through it pains me in my heart and soul, I got up and with an apology he left to answer it.

My smile fell and I'm left stuffing my mouth as that will be the only thing that's stuffed.

My pussy will alway lack the feeling of being used for pleasure, penetration and a penis.

"I need a dildo." I muttered, cleaning the remaining chocolate with the single marshmallow that's left.

Again, this man is behind me and quiet as ever.

I ignored him again.

"What do you need, Miss Kiitana King?" He asked.

"To see a dodo. A dodo bird that is large." I smiled sweetly. "and seems to be going extinct."

I was the only one smiling.

That expression is not what I'm use to.

It's cold and blank.

It gives away nothing of what he's feeling.

Turning around, I grabbed the platter and got up, bringing it to the kitchen.

I was definitely wrong for that.

Hassan Raphael Thorne is not a man that a joke liked that will pass over his head.

His ears are as clean as a predator.

Eyes of a hungry or angry snake.

Feet so swift to move.

Steps so quiet you'll never know a man his height and weight could move so stealth.

He's dangerous and I'm playing with my life.

Turning to leave the kitchen, here I go bumping into his chest.

I refused to look up at him so I tried to step around him. He held his big muscular arms out and blocks my path.

"What did you need, Kiitana?" He ask again.

I shook my head.

"I promise I'll give you anything you need. I can give you that largely extinct dodo..."

"I don't need it." I cut him off to say. Knowing darn well that I'll get the moon if I wanted it.

He moves slightly, and he's caging me in so I had nowhere to run.

Leaning to my level and puts his mouth to my ear.

"There's a difference between wants and needs. You'll want to see a dodo bird but you don't need it. Now tell me how needing a dildo will benefit you?"

And he waited.

I stayed quiet as I don't know what will happen after this.

He sighs, and the air tickles my skin.

"Silence means consent. You'll get the dildo tomorrow morning. Now tell me what size, colour, texture, kind, length..."

"I don't need it." I hissed, pushing him away and left.

"I don't like to break promises love." He follows me.

Knowing that he'll get me one or many to prove a point, I stopped and fold my arms. "Let it go."

"Tell me how it will benefit you then I will." He smiled, leaning against the wall as he looks down at my much smaller frame.

He might be big and bossy, but I'm small and spiteful.

I smirked. "We're two different people, Mister Thorne. You have all the patience, and every P-word in existence. My P-word needs something name pleasure so if you won't break a promise then get me a dildo the same size, length, colour, texture and whatever else. Bring it to me tomorrow morning and make sure it's just like yours. Then I'll need some time alone since I'm ovulating and in need of a good fuck to release all this tension."

He looks a little surprised by my outburst.

Then he raised a brow.

"After I'm done, we'll renegotiate on something suitable because your rules are shit and I'm human. I wasn't trained like a machine to deny myself when the thing I need is right in front of me."

I leaned my head to the side, still smiling.

"We're not compatible and I can't do this anymore." I gestured between us. "I have so many questions for you, but I don't want to be disrespectful so I'll keep my mouth shut."

"Go on and say it." He urged.

"Nope. What I'll say is, if you never came into my life. I would've returned to Jamaica and get a man just like that." I snapped my fingers. "Sometimes those types of men knows what their women need when their women needs it and I'm one of those women."

He smiled.

I did too.

"Forget it. I need a flight to Atlanta and I need my life back where I can just pretend you don't exit."

He looks at me and the same dark, cold look return.

I ignored it.

"Keep your gifts and everything. Throw away what I have at your house because it's not irreplaceable. I am, and I can't settle for this or wait patiently. When I said you couldn't manage me, this is where you fall short. See you in the morning. Goodnight sir."

I walked away.

And he lets me.

I stayed awake all night and that's when I realized what I really did.

He actually listening.

I woke up from the little nap I had and got ready.

Seeing security in the sitting room waiting.

"Good morning, Miss King." She greets.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Mister Thorne is off to a meeting and ask that we bring you safely to your destination. We'll be outside when you're ready."

"I am." I swallowed painfully but this is what I wanted.

Needed.

Blinking away the tears, I gestured to the front door.

"Your luggages ma'am?"

"There's nothing personal for me here but myself. Let's go."

And I left indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
38.4K 2.7K 37
LaNae Sinclair is an 18 year old who has many dreams and aspirations but has yet to decide what route she will go down as she steps into adulthood wi...
2.7K 196 33
Dia and her family have been relocated after Jay broke out and has his mind set on getting revenge on her. She has to adapt to a new city, new life a...
17.5K 468 47
Love obsession. This is how people describes Alexa's feeling towards Jayden - a notorious playboy. Since the day she laid an eye to him, he immediate...