Highschool dxd Ice Dragon kin...

By GiratinaYveltal

This is my first story so please don't criticize me, and the art isn't mine, and this will be an ongoing stor... More

Bio and Sacred Gear
Harem 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Issei's Harem
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Harem 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9 (Meeting Boltrum)
Boltrom's Bio
Chapter 10
Author's note
Harem 3
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

139 2 0
By GiratinaYveltal

Grey's Pov

It's been days since we rescued Asia and Mittelt, Asia is now a devil and she has moved in with me and Issei and she also goes to our school now along with Mittelt as well. I was spacing out a little while I was thinking about what I saw the other day that made me happy and sad.

Kyurem: "Is something bothering you, my dear partner?"

Grey (Thoughts): "I'm just thinking about what I saw the other day that made me happy, proud and sad."

Kyurem: "Is it about your best friend Sona getting a boyfriend?"

Grey (Thoughts): "Yeah, seeing Sona happy made me proud and happy, but it also made me sad. I just wished that I found love like she did."

Kyurem: "It's ok, partner, I'm sure you will find love soon enough."

Grey (Thoughts): "Thanks Kyurem, it means a lot."

Kyurem: "Your welcome."

Asia: "Hey Grey, are you ok?"

Grey: "I'm ok Asia. I was just talking to Kyurem."

Issei: "So where are the others anyways?"

As of right on que, the others arrive with smiles on their faces like they have won the lottery. Koneko sits on my lap and she starts eating her sweets.

Rias: "I'm glad that you three are here already. I have some good news for you three."

Issei: "What is the good news, president?"

Rias: "Your guys flyer days are over with."

Grey: "So that means we are being promoted now?"

Akeno: "That's right, you guys are being promoted. So that means that you guys won't be handing out flyers anymore."

Asia: "That's great."

Rias: "Actually, handing out the flyers is a familiars job."

Grey: "Familiars?"

Rias: "That's right, familiars are creatures you have like pets. Here is mine."

A small bat appeared and it transformed into a girl that kind of looks familiar. Issei and I were shocked to see her again.

Rias: "I take it that you guys met already?"

Issei: "That's the girl that gave me a flyer."

Grey: "Same."

Akeno: "Here is my familiar."

Akeno summoned little guys in her hands.

Issei: "It's an imp."

Koneko: "This is Shiro."

Koneko has a white cat jumping in her hands when it sees me and it's so cute.

Grey: "It's so adorable, Koneko."

Koneko: "Thanks."

Kiba: "Mine is awesome."

Issei: "I'm not interested."

I smack Issei on the head, making him groan in pain.

Grey: "Don't be such a dick Issei. Can you show us Kiba?"

Kiba nods and he summons a hawk that lands on his shoulder, it's so majestic.

Grey: "That's amazing. So me, Issei and Asia are going to be gettin our own familiars, today?"

Rias: "That's right, Grey."

Then the doors opened revealing the student council entering the club room. And to be honest I felt a bit of tension between Sona, my bestie and Rias.

Rias: "Sona, what are you doing here?"

Sona: "I just came to congratulate you on expanding your peerage, Rias."

Rias: "Thank you Sona. These are my new recruits. Asia is my new bishop Issei and his brother Grey are my new pawns."

Issei: "So Sona, who is Grey's bestie and the student council are devils as well?"

???: "Didn't you tell your little boyfriend about us, Rias? Maybe he's just not worth it."

When I heard Sona's boyfriend say that, I got angry like really angry.

Sona: "Maybe she has a Rias for not telling him, Saji. This is Saji Genshiro, he is my new pawn and he has been helping me figure out my feelings for a certain boy."

Saji smirks and I walk to Sona and hug her and she hugs back, Issei, and Sona's peerage smile, Saji is confused.

Saji: "Who is this boy and why are you and him hugging Sona?"

Grey: "My name is Grey Hyoudou, I'm Sona's bestie, I'm this generation's ice dragon emperor and I'm the brother of the boy you just were rude to."

Saji: "Is this true, Sona?"

Sona: "Yes it is, Grey has been my best friend since the first day he was enrolled here at Kuoh academy. Grey, you didn't tell me that you were a part of Rias's peerage."

Grey: "Sorry, I forgot to tell you. And I am proud and happy that you got a boyfriend, Sona."

Sona: "Thanks Grey, it means a lot."

Grey: "Your welcome, bestie."

Sona: "I take it that Rias is taking you, Issei, and Asia to go get your familiars?"

Rias: "That's right. I am taking them to get their familiars."

Sona: "Well considering that the familiar master only accepts to help one full blooded devil royal family peerage once every full moon, I am willing to let you go first, I can get Saji a familiar next full moon."

Rias: "Thank you, Sona."

Sona: "Your welcome, Rias."

Time Skip

The next day, Rias takes us to the familiar forest which is a dead forest with a dead sky in search of the familiar master so he can help me, Issei and Asia find familiars.

Asia: "I'm scared."

Issei: "Don't worry Asia, I will protect you."

???: Who wants me?"

We were startled by a guy who looks like an old Ash from Pokemon. I think he really did become the best that no one ever was.

Grey: "Rias, who is this guy?"

Rias: "That is the familiar master."

Issei: "Really? He looks like a hobo."

FM: "What do you guys want as a familiar and in a familiar? Cute, strong, or gentle?"

Issei: "I want big melons."

Both me and Koneko punch Issei on the head, knocking him to the ground.

Asia: "I want a cute familiar that is fun to be around."

FM: "A cute and fun one coming right up."

We followed the familiar master, and then I sensed something near a nearby lake.

Grey: "Guys I will be right back. I'm going to go check something out."

Rias: "Alright, just find us when you are done."

Grey: "Alright."

I went to the nearby lake to check something and I layed near the lake. I looked up at the red sky when a big white wolf with yellow eyes walked to me and sniffed me. This startled me a little bit, I got up and me and the white wolf stared into each other's eyes.

Grey: "Hey there fella, are you lost?"

The big white wolf just stared at me and then it approached me. I put my hand up towards its head and a miracle happened, it didn't try to bite me but instead it put its head to my hand.

Grey: "You're such a good boy, do you want to be my familiar?"

It jumped on top of me and licked me and I laughed because it kinda tickles. It stopped and sat in front of me and I made a pact with it.

Grey: "So you are a he, I will name you Snowy."

Snowy wagged his tail out of happiness, I went back to the others and I saw the girls covered in slimes that melted their clothes, Issei was on the floor with a nose bleed. I was about to help them when a small blue dragon appeared a shot a lightning strike at the slimes destroying them and then it lands on Asia's shoulder nuzzling into her cheek.

FM: "That's a spirit dragon. You better make a pact with it now because when it grows it's a little harder to tame."

Asia: "Ok."

Asia made the ritual and she made a pact with the spirit dragon.

Issei: "It's a cute little dragon."

Issei went to Asia and the dragon shocks him with lightning, and he falls to the ground smoking.

FM: "I forgot to mention that spirit dragons are protective of their female owners."

Akeno: "Oh and Grey you got yourself familiar already?"

Grey: "That's right, and his name is Snowy."

FM: "That's an ice and blizzard wolf, it can only be tamed if you are the Ice Dragon emperor. And I take it that you are the Ice Dragon Emperor?"

Grey: "That's right."

Rias: "Ok everyone let's head back to the club room and go home."

We all nodded and we all went back to the ORC club room. I went home with Snowy, Asia and with Issei on my shoulder. I kept Snowy by my side so that way he looks like a pet wolf. I have always wanted a pet wolf, it was my dream actually and it became a reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 325 33
(Y/n) and Rachael are dragon slayers who join Fairytail as the days go by will the two learn new things and fall in love? Or will their pasts catch u...
82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...
873 15 13
This is my english version from my german fanfiction: "Gratsu "Alle lieben Natsu" (Beendet!!)" There is a curse over nearly the whole guild! Everyone...
16.4K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...