𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞�...

By ImpossibleRiana123

"it's not like I have a crush on her" "matt we catch you staring at her all the time" "I don't like him like... More

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝟘𝟙 - ( 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤? )
𝟘𝟚 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 )
𝟘𝟜 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫? )
𝟘𝟝 - ( 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 )
𝟘𝟞 - ( 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 )
𝟘𝟟 - ( 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 )
𝟘𝟠 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟘𝟡 - ( 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 )
𝟙𝟘 - ( 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 )
𝟙𝟙 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤! )
𝟙𝟚 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟙𝟛 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? )
𝟙𝟜 - ( 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟙𝟝 - ( 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 )
𝟙𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 )
𝟙𝟟 - ( 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 )
𝟙𝟠 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
𝟙𝟡 - ( 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 )
𝟚𝟘 - ( 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 )
𝟚𝟙 - ( 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 )
𝟚𝟚 - ( 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 )
𝟚𝟛 - ( 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 )
𝟚𝟜 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬, 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 )
𝟚𝟝 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚 )
𝟚𝟞 - ( 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 )
𝟚𝟟 - ( 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 )
𝟚𝟠 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? )
𝟚𝟡 - ( 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 )
𝟛𝟘 - ( 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 )
𝟛𝟙 - ( 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 )
𝟛𝟚 - ( 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 )
𝟛𝟛 - ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )
𝟛𝟜 - ( 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢! )
𝟛𝟝 - ( 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 )
𝟛𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞 )
𝟛𝟟 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞 )
𝟛𝟠 - ( 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 )
⚠️𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞⚠️
𝟛𝟡 - ( 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 )
𝟜𝟘 - ( 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 )
𝟜𝟙 - ( 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 )
𝟜𝟚 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 )
𝟜𝟛 - ( 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 )
𝟜𝟜 - ( 𝐧𝐨, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐡𝐞𝐫! )
𝟜𝟝 - ( 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟜𝟞 - ( 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 )
𝟜𝟟 - ( 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 )
𝟜𝟠 - ( 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 )
𝟜𝟡 - ( 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 )
𝟝𝟘 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕? )
𝟝𝟙 - ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 )
𝟝𝟚 - ( 𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐦 )
𝟝𝟛 - ( 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 )
𝟝𝟜 - ( 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 )
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟘𝟛 - ( 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 )

469 10 19
By ImpossibleRiana123

september 8th,
3:00 am,
leilani's bedroom
⚠️TW: mentions of rape⚠️
_________________________________
leilani stirs awake and looks on her phone, 3 am. she groans and closes her eyes again. she tries to fall asleep but she simply can't.

she sits up in her bed and rubs her eyes. she slumps out her bed and silently opens her door. she walks downstairs to see her father asleep on the couch.

subconsciously she rolls her eyes as she sneaks up to him. she looks at the table which was full of pills, beers and drugs. she also spots his wallet.

perfect or not, she grabs it and opens it. she takes the first thing she sees, two 50 dollar bills. she closes his wallet and puts it on the table again.

she sneaks up to her room again and closes her door. she grabs her phone and puts the money in her phone case. she finds a way to pass time since she can't fall asleep again.

leilani turns off her alarm and continues drawing. she finishes her drawing and decides to make an instagram post.

instagram!

leilanimae

liked by matthew.sturniolo, ameliarodriguez and 14 others

I feel like my life ain't mine

tagged: //

matthew.sturniolo wdym u ok?
↪️ leilanimae just a lyrics

ameliarodriguez the outfit is giving

sethmichels tmr 6 at my house right?
↪️ leilanimae yup

emmadavis THE FIT EATS

briannamel little did your little bitchy friends know...

briannamel just wait, my mouth doesn't stay shut forever.

briannamel I know you better then anyone else so be careful little girl

valeriejones omg you're GIVING SFM

elenagarcia the songs eats

nicolassturniolo the sharpener?
↪️ leilanimae broke😔

real life!

leilani parks her car and gets off. she grabs her bag and looks on her phone. she sees seth has texted her and reads the text.

'meet me at your locker?' he texted. leilani smiles and replies with 'be there in 5' before putting her phone back in her pocket.

she locks her car and puts her keys away. she walks in through the doors and heads towards her locker to see seth leaning against the locker next to hers.

"good morning." she smiles when she sees him. "hey." he smiles back. "how'd you sleep?" she asks as she opens her locker.

"fine. what about you?" he shrugs. "oh yeah I slept fine— woke up at like— 3." she grabs her stuff for her first period.

"how come?" he asks. "I don't know." she lies and seth nods. "where's the rest?" she asks, noticing her friends aren't where they usually are.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them yet." seth says and leilani nods, confused. "what do you have first period?" leilani asks.

"I have— science." seth groans and leilani giggles. "do you have miss o'donnell?" leilani asks. "yup." seth rolls his eyes and leilani laughs.

"good luck. I have foreign languages from miss fieer." leilani says. "I don't have her as teacher." seth says. "she's fucking amazing." leilani speaks.

the bell rings and leilani closes her locker. "good luck." leilani snickers a laugh. "have fun." seth says before walking to his classroom.

she walks in and sees elena and nick sitting in the back. she sits in the back aswell and looks at both of them.

"where were you guys?" she asks. "where were you?" nick asks. "seth texted me to meet up at my locker. I thought you guys were gonna be there too." leilani explains.

"we were waiting for you out front." elena says. "why didn't I get a text?" leilani asks. "you did." nick says and leilani shakes her head.

she pulls out her phone and checks her messages. she turns her phone to nick and elena to show her screen showing she got no messages.

"huh— that's weird." elena says. "I don't know." nick shrugs. "good morning class." miss fieer walks in and leilani puts her phone away.

"get out your textbooks please." she says and everyone does as she says.

"where's matt?" leilani asks nick as they walk to her locker. "he's not at school today." nick answers. "why not?" leilani asks.

"he wasn't really feeling it." nick shrugs. "I can still come over right?" leilani asks and nick frowns. "come over?" he asks. "yeah I was gonna explain maths to matt cuz he didn't get it." leilani explains and nick nods.

"maths to matt." nick mumbles quietly, earning a quiet giggle from himself and her.

"you can still come over." nick says and leilani nods. "how'd you and chris get to school?" leilani asks. "we came with val." chris walks over to the two chatting.

"I'll drive you back home cuz I'm coming over like— right after school." leilani says and nick nods. "I have—" leilani speaks but gets cut off by the intercom.

"all 12th graders come to study hall now please, I repeat, all 12th graders come to study hall now please. thank you." the intercom beeps and leilani looks weird at nick.

he shrugs and they head to study hall. they decide to all sit in back. leilani between emma and valerie.

"hello everyone." the principal walks in the study hall. "you might be wondering why I gathered you all here." he walks in the middle of the class.

"I'm here to tell you guys, we will be having a school trip." he says and everyone groans. "now, calm down. I have decided that you can choose who you go with, we need 4 groups of 6." the principal says.

"our friend group is with exactly 6, without amelia and elena then." nick tilts his head front so he could see everyone. "you guys can go as a group, we'll find 4 other people." amelia smiles and nick smiles back. "matt included?" leilani asks and nick nods.

"let's do it, then." leilani nods. "the school trip will be one week in paris." the principal says and everyone gasps. "yes." emma, valerie, chris and leilani whisper.

"from your group of 6, you're gonna make 3 duos." the principal continues. "I claim leilani." valerie is the first to speak.

"I wanna go with her." emma says. "sorry, ems. val was first." leilani says and emma shakes her head. "that's okay. nick?" emma asks nick and he nods.

"what about me then?" chris asks. "matt." leilani suggests. "oh right." chris nods. "okay, so, I go with em, chris goes with matt and lani goes with val." nick says in a questioning tone.

"yup." leilani nods. "these duos will only be for the rooms." the principal says. "for the rest you'll be in your group of 6." he adds.

"the trip will take place january 29th to february 5th." the principal says and everyone nods. "we'll be there for my birthday." leilani smiles.

"your birthday in paris oh my god lucky." emma says and leilani nods. "you will have to ask your parent to pay. it is 100 dollars to join." the principal says.

leilani immediately knows how she's gonna pay. "the bus seat is you guys' problem. you'll get a paper with more information throughout this week." the principal finishes.

he leaves and all 12th graders have to leave too. "groups are made." valerie says and everyone nods.

"now we won't see each other until lunch." chris thinks out loud. "yup. good luck, see ya." leilani walks to her next lesson.

the bell rings and leilani stands up. "leilani, I have to talk to you." her teacher english says. "oh. what for, mister johnson?" leilani asks.

"it's more of a private conversation." mister johnson looks at the last students walking out. "yes, sir? what do you want to talk about?" leilani asks.

mister johnson walks to the class door and... locks it? he walks closer in a creepy kind of way, but, leilani doesn't think anything of it.

"mister... johnson?" leilani asks, backing up because he was coming a little too close for her liking.

"just— don't make any... noice." mister johnson whispers as his arms wrap around leilani's waist. she tries to run but simply can't.

leilani stirs around when she feels hands shake her. she peels open her eyes and looks at emma leaning over her.

"em— emma?" she asks, sitting up. "woah, cover yourself what the fuck." emma says when leilani sits up. she was... naked?

"why am I naked?" leilani asks. "mister johnson." emma answers simply, handing leilani her clothes as she covers her eyes.

"what?" she asks. "I literally walked in here, first of all, the door was locked so I had to break the lock, second of all, he was literally making out with you and he was naked." emma explains and leilani gasps.

"what happened?" she asks, fixing her hair. "I think he was gonna rape you." emma speaks. "he wouldn't." leilani shakes her head.

"if he wouldn't, why was he naked and why were you too? why would he lock the door?" emma asks sarcastically. "oh— fuck." leilani groans, still not realizing what almost happened.

"we have to report this to the principal." emma says and leilani nods. "wait— what time is it?" leilani asks. "noon." emma answers as they walk out the classroom.

"where's the rest?" leilani asks. "in the cafeteria, probably." emma says as they head to the principals office. they knock on the door and the principal mutters a 'come in' before they walk in.

"ah, miss mae and miss davis. what brings you here?" the principal asks. "we wanna report some— disturbing things about mister johnson." leilani says before she starts explaining.

"and maybe it sounds crazy and maybe you don't believe us but—" leilani gets cut off by the principal. "oh I believe you. this isn't the first report we've got from sean." the principal says.

"it isn't?" emma asks and the principal shakes his head. "sorry you had to go through that, leilani, I will assure you to fire him as soon as possible." the principal says and leilani nods.

"thank you, mister principal." emma and leilani stand up. they leave and walk to the cafeteria. "where have you been?" nick asks.

leilani and emma sit down as emma starts explaining. when she finishes explaining, leilani heard brianna's annoying ass mother fucking voice once again.

"why aren't you eating, leilani?" her voice is fake as fuck, making leilani roll her eyes as she turns to brianna.

"I'm not satisfying you, brianna." she deadpans, thinking she's gonna scoff and leave once again. but no.

"watch your tone, little bitch. you don't want all your new little friends to know everything, right?" her voice sounds like fucking plastic, but it was enough to make leilani feel threatened, startled, scared.

"you should leave, brianna." amelia pitches in. this didn't make brianna mad. brianna just softly nodded at amelia and turned her back and left.

"that was— weird." nick says and everyone nods. "I've said it loads of times and I'll say it again, I hate that bitch." valerie says and everyone nods.
_________________________________
cut ig

rest of the day was normal enough

oh shit wait she was going over to the triplets'

NEXT CHAPTER

will be the 'tutor' thing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 3.2K 30
chris sturniolo, was the school player. he couldn't date a girl anything longer than a week. he was considered the biggest asshole at oak high. putti...
270K 4.4K 19
• 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝 ...
86.1K 1K 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
946K 20.2K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...