Resident Evil: The Merciless...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer....I'm the reason for all of this...they called me monster, killer, abominati... More

Introduction
Harem Members
(Y/N)'s Enemies
Prologue 01: Mercer Is Dead Only Virus
Chapter 1: The Train Of Dead
Chapter 2: Scorpion/Billy Coen
Chapter 3: The truth/I'm a Change Man
Chapter 4: Umbrella Behind This
Chapter 5: James Marcus/Queen Leech Part 1
Chapter 6: Zeus V.S Queen Leech Part 2
Chapter 7: Spencer's Mansion
Chapter 8: Fighting Off Zombies & Monsters
Chapter 9: Final Zeus V.S Tyrant
Chapter 10: Rebecca Chambers (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Raccoon City's Breakout
Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis
Chapter 13: Jill Valentine (Lemon)
Chapter 14: Operation Raccoon City Part 1
Chapter 15: Operation Raccoon City Part 2
Chapter 16: Sherry Birkin/Two Survivors
Chapter 17: Claire Redfield (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Ada Wong (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Zeus V.S Mr. X & Birkin
Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City
Chapter 21: Oswald Spencer's Death
Chapter 22: Code Veronica Part 1
Chapter 23: Code Veronica Part 2
Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)
Chapter 25: Ashley Graham (Lemon)
Chapter 26: Albert Wesker's Death
Chapter 27: Alexa Wesker's Death
Ending Epilogue

Prologue 02: Arklay Mountain

1.3K 52 11
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next 3 Year Later.

There was a figure who is walking to the dark forest by himself and make him just mind his own business and he was walking up to somewhere else in this world and the person was definitely take a long trip for his own walking far away from the New York city. When the person who was revealed himself to be someone else...and someone else looks like dangerous who is slaughtering some Black-watch, zombies, and anything who stood on his ways.

Arklay Mountains.

For the wider region, see Raccoon Forest.

The Arklay Mountains (アークレイ山地?) is a Midwestern American mountain range situated mostly or entirely within Arklay County. The Arklay Mountains are themselves part of the wider Raccoon Forest region, and until the 1998 viral outbreak was a major tourist attraction for the state.

The Arklay Mountains are classified as temperate hardwood forest, with the region being dominated by Pine trees, Maple trees, Oak trees and other native plant life such as Raccoon City's signature colored herbs. The herbs were first discovered in the Arklay region and are often used for medicinal purposes both locally and abroad. The Arklay Mountains are well known throughout the medical community, with the Green, Blue and Red herbs having revolutionized the healthcare industry and garnered massive profits for pharmaceutical companies (including, but not limited to, the Umbrella Corporation). Each herb has its own unique medicinal value and have no known side effects associated with their use. They can be mixed together and converted into capsule or powder form to achieve different curative effects. The herbs can be found in many areas of Raccoon City, including several of the city's key public buildings, such as Raccoon Police Station. The citizens of Raccoon City have also been known to keep the herbs in their houses and places of employment for decoration or use.

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer...I'm the reason all of this...They call me a killer, a monster, a Satan, Abomination, a terrorist... I am all of these things." He said to himself and make him was walking up to somewhere else in this new place where he can hide for himself. Then (Y/N) just take a walk up to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) realize to know that he won't stop even trying to get up there and make him want to forget all about the past...and he doesn't wany anyone else to know who he really is.

(Y/N): "I'm the living virus in this world...who infect the New York city and all everything that I just did...but an evil, arrogant for what I am...and now I just want a new place to stay and doesn't make any outbreak anything else around here." He said and when he was walking and keep walking up there fast as he could and he reach to where the location really is...that he need to staying and hideout.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, it's long journey for myself that I need to get away from the Black-watch or anybody else haunt me...as for my sister Dana...I hope she will get out alive away from New York...I don't want any trouble with this place or everything." He said to himself and he heard there were bunch of gunshots were came from over there and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was flashes comes from the forest.

(Y/N): "Gunshots..." He said to himself and make him was running toward to the location right away and make him was going to do the parkour and he just jumped up from the ground and make him was gonna do the parkour. Then (Y/N) was jump up high with his wings spread out of his back behind and make (Y/N) is flying toward to the place where it is and then (Y/N) land down on the ground and he look around to see...there were 5 dead bodies on the ground and the truck was there too.

(Y/N): "Damn...what the hell happened here?" He asked himself and make him was take a step toward to this happened here and he just kneel down on the ground and take a look at these dead bodies...but they were been killed by something else. When (Y/N) look at the marks of the bites comes from their necks were been bitten by something else is here in this Arklay Mountains.

(Y/N): "Something just killed them." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) just heard that was when a couple of gun shots echoed through the train. 

(Y/N): "Someone else aside from me is here and from the gunshots they're close." The Blacklight virus mutant said and he was stood back up and made his way towards the shooting.

Time Skip Later.

In Train.

The one was firing one shot after another was none other than Rebecca Chambers, a member of Raccoon City's police department special unit S.T.A.R.S (Special Tactics and Unit Service)

Rebecca Chambers.

A gifted girl, Rebecca graduated from university at the young age of 18. Her expertise in chemistry and medicine earned of her a position in S.T.A.R.S., a Raccoon City Police Department branch handling specialist cases. She was assigned as Rear Security (RS) and Medic for the Bravo Team and became the unit's youngest and most inexperienced member, which made her quiet nervous around her teammates. Because of this, she was eager to please the CO and has been known to take on any task assigned to her without hesitation.

Rebecca is wearing her S.T.A.R.S uniform which consisted of a green t-shirt and pants with a white bulletproof vest. The red cross symbol is printed on the back of her vest to indicate that she is a medic. She also wears black, fingerless gloves and boots.

Now she was regretting it because not too long ago her team's helicopter crashed into the Arklay Forest but luckily they managed to get out okay and during their search, they encountered a military transport vehicle that was sending Ex Marine Lieutenant Billy Coen to be executed they found the bodies of two dead MPs that appeared to be mauled. They then split up to search for any signs of the man and then she stumbled across a train looking for any signs of life in the locomotive until she encountered the victims now turned into zombies.

After dealing with them she found a member of her squad, Edward mutilated and barely hanging onto life stating that the forest was full of zombies and monsters and then died. Afterwards a pack of undead dogs crashed through the windows and had their sights on making Rebecca their next meal. So far, she managed to kill two of the five Cerberus using her 9mm automatic and was slowly backing away from them. The dogs snarled as they slowly approached their prey, waiting for the moment to strike.

Rebecca continued to back up until she was pressed up against the wall. 

Rebecca: "Oh Crap." She said and went wide eyed when the first Cerberus snarled, ran towards it trapped prey and leaped towards her with its maw full of bloody and sharp teeth opened and ready to tear her apart. She manages to aim her gun at its open maw and fired. Blood and brain matter splatters out of its head and it hits the ground, laying there motionless.

Rebecca barely had time to react as one of the dogs, tackled her making her lose her weapon and hit the ground. Rebecca groaned and freezes up when she felt the hot breath of the dead dog near her throat and the sound of snarling entered her ear. She turned her head a little and saw the snarling beast slowly open mouth and she closed her eyes waiting for her inevitable death which never came. The reason why it's because the sound of a snapping bones and make her just heard sound like breaking bone.

She opened her eyes to see the dead Cerberus laying beside her with blood pooling around it and the sound of footsteps approaching until they stopped. She turned her head to see a fingerless gloved hand reaching out and saw hoodie man and casual outfit normal. 

(Y/N): "Need a hand?" (Y/N) asked Rebecca who snapped out of her stupor and took his hand and he pulled her back on her feet. 

(Y/N): "It's a good thing I showed up when I did otherwise you would've ended being dog food like that guy on the floor over there."

The brunette then crouched over and picked up the gun as she dropped. 

(Y/N): "I believe you dropped this." He stated she looked sheepish and took her firearm back and got a good look at (Y/N) who raised a brow. 

Rebecca: "Are you with S.T.A.R.S because I've never seen you before?" She asked (Y/N) who shook his head.

(Y/N): "Me? No I'm not affiliated with your group. I'm just a tourist." He said to her and Rebecca saw there was an zombie behind at (Y/N) and make her shout out to (Y/N) to look out and then he heard this and make him turn around and he saw one of the zombie tries to jump up and attack at him and (Y/N) just grab him by the shoulder and then he punch through zombie's chest and consume him.

Rebecca: "W-What the hell?!?" She said in surprise.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 3.2K 24
(Read "Shady Promises" before reading this.) After all this time, you finally received the answers you've been waiting for. In exchange, you were t...
377K 10.4K 41
☆~°Together in Darkness°~☆ ☆~°Leon Kennedy X Reader°~☆ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Ortega was a normal person, they're living with their best friend in Raccoon City...
29.1K 694 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
42.2K 571 17
After escaping from Manhattan Island from the massive nuclear explosion, Alex Mercer is done with his job and that is to consume all the infected acr...