๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐€๐’๏ฟฝ...

By madswriterrr

๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š... More

โง๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’•โ˜™
โ™ž๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐คโ™˜
๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž *เณƒเผ„
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
001 - ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
002 - ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐œ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ!
003 - ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž
004 - ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
006 - ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž
007 - ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
008 - ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
009 - ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
010 - ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก
011 - ๐๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
012 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
013 - ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
014 - ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
015 - ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค
016 - ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐
017 - ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
018 - ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ

005 - ๐ฏ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

23 1 0
By madswriterrr

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 22𝐍𝐃, 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 2002

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍:

This whole week had been awkward after me and benny had that "fight" about him going to a photo shoot with his sworn enemy or something. I did kind of feel bad for making him go, but it was a big deal to be in vogue for a chess player, I mean he had made it every year for the past 4 years, and not once did he suck up his pride to go on this photo shoot with his enemy for a couple of hours? I guess this whole thing did really confused me, benny avoided me for this whole week, and I was a little bit guilty about it. But I got over it yesterday when I asked around and the "team" said that I was right to make Benny do it, because it was the best for his public appearance. 

Like I said, I stopped worrying about it yesterday. Because I had way bigger things to worry about today, I was going to be out of town alone with three men, one of whom might have a small thing for me, and Chris was not happy about that at all.

Today I had to convince him to let me go and if I could convince him to try to not make a scene about me going, plus Beth was going to be there so that might help my case with him.

I started to get ready to go downstairs to present my agreement to Chirs on why I should be going to this thing this weekend, it kind of sounded like I was a single mom's divorce lawyer trying to give the mother money from her ex-husband. 

I sighed in the mirror before heading downstairs

I walked down where Chris was having his dark coffee as always, and reading the newspaper. He seemed so old when he did that I guess he was 43 years old. 

oh yeah that other thing, I am married to someone who is 16 years older than me, of course I didn't plan this. I literally hate being around him but I don't have much of a choice then to be his wife as you know.

I took yet another deep breath before walking over to him. "Chirs..." I said quietly trying to bring it up gently. "yes wife?" he scoffed.

"so you know the trip to Denver....." I said still trying to win him over. 

"yeah I'm not sure I want you to go," he said in a grumpy tone. I sighed, knowing that was coming. 

"Chirs....I need to go it's my job....." I said, my voice trailing off. "so what? they won't care? you're not that special." he scoffed. 

"of course not honey...but.." I muttered. 

"but what? why should I let you go on some trip where you probably will be whoring yourself to any man you can get out there." he snorted. 

"you know I won't do that...." I said softly. "Yes, you would you good-for-nothing bitch. you know what I don't know why I even had to marry some worthless piece of shit like you." He said, and before I knew it he grabbed my shirt and pulled me against his pudding-cup abs. 

I stayed quiet hoping his anger would pass over like a storm. 

"you listen to me. I want a call from you every night and if you get put in the same bed as these men you will be sleeping on the floor do you understand me?" he said pulling me up to his face. 

"yes... Chris." I said gulping down my anger, turning it into fear. I thought it was over for a second, so I relaxed. 

Before I knew it Chirs swung his hand back and slapped my across the face, making me fall back holding the handprint he had left on my face. 

"go get that covered then you can go to work." he snarled before releasing me from his grip, as soon as I was let out of his grasp I ran upstairs into the bathroom. 

I was just standing there in the mirror of the bathroom, I looked up in the mirror in horror, the red handprint on my face shimmering in the rich people's light that went away when they did something wrong, I was trying to hold it together, but I couldn't I just started breaking down, my tears uncontrollably falling from my face, as I was crying I started to stumble over towards the draw that had all of my make up in. I could barely stand and here I was trying to cover up everything my husband had done to me. I wiped my tears and started taking shallow breaths as I tried to recompose myself for work and finish my makeup. 

I eventually got my makeup on, and the nasty red handprint covered so it would be unnoticeable.

I tried to get out of that house quicker than ever, I ran towards the girl's guest room, and for a second I even thought of telling them and taking it to the police, but I quickly remembered that I had to stick it out for them, I promised my mother I would.

I quickly pulled myself together before I went out to grab Beth, Amelia wasn't going with us because she had school today, but instead, she was going to stay over at a friend's house.  

"Beth, are you ready to go on the trip?" I asked opening the door to the guest house. Beth looked kind of surprised to see me and nodded. "yeah I am but why are you here this early we don't have to be there for the next 30 minutes." she said. 

Shit, I forgot I had been so worked up trying to get out of there to avoid I forgot I was early.

"oh yeah, I know I just thought we would........" I trailed off trying to think of an excuse. "that we would what?" Beth asked seeming suspicious. 

"uhm take Amelia to school early...." I said just on the spot. "well didn't Chirs make it so that the driver would take her instead?" Beth asked raising her eyebrows. 

"yeah but I figured we would do it instead," I said with a fake innocent smile. "okay..sure she's ready anyways..." Beth said, she still seemed suspicious of me, but she turned around to get Amelia before she asked more questions. 

It was an awkward drive to Ameila's school, the whole time Beth was staring right into my soul like she was still suspecting that I was lying, I mean I was but I just wished that this had never happened.

It was an even more awkward drive when we dropped Amelia off.

"so why did you come early and why are you wearing makeup?" she asked going right back to questioning me. That was one thing about Beth, was that she was very curious and very straight-forward, you could never make her do anything that she didn't want to do. Witch is why she never got a job in high school.

"I just wanted to look nice for the trip and the photoshoots," I said, trying to avoid more questions from Beth. She still looked unsure and she was folding her arms.

she was not convinced. 

"and I wear make-up all the time," I said, trying to keep it short I did wear makeup a lot so she couldn't deny that.

"yeah but not this kind of makeup, it's all wrong. it's like you did this makeup with shaky hands and that weird fancy makeup that you never use," she said crossing her arms.

"Well I changed it up, now can I focus on driving?" I said, knowing that she would back down the only thing that was more important to Beth than winning an argument was car safety, "if we were related she would have gotten that stubbornness from me" That's what my mom used to say. 

"fine." she scoffed.

The plan was to drive to meet up at this big van, where all the chess players and their public teams would ride in, but all of the sudden they had changed their mind and decided that they would use two small vans instead. 

I guessed that they did it due to Benny's rivalry with Brogrov, that Benny probably bribed them to use two cars instead of one.  

I didn't really care that much about what was going on that much, but I was curious on why it was so serious. 

I pulled up to the meeting area, which was a park close to the exit of the town. they had food trucks so we could get snacks and food for the drive since it was going to be a five-hour drive.

after getting out of the car I spotted the "DC superheroes" and Benny standing around a hot dog truck. 

"Alright, Beth I gotta go, see you later," I said giving her a small hug before  I went over to them.

"hey guys you ready?" I asked, seeming happy. "yeah sure." Benny scoffed. "great! so we will ride with Beth and 3 others, we will check into a hotel, Benny you get your own room obviously, and Danny and Alexander will share a room and me and Helen will share another one and don't worry because this is being all covered. and at the end, we will have some time before we go to the photo shoot" I explained, everyone seemed as excited as I was but Benny just nodded and rolled his eyes while I was talking I just brushed it off to his bruised ego, because he had to spend an hour or so taking pictures with some who he "hates"

༺𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭༻

The whole five-hour dive was quiet, mostly everyone was on their phones, benny was giving me the cold shoulder, but to be honest I didn't really care about it. because he was a spoiled ass hole anyways.

I didn't really miss being hit on and being called sweetheart all the damn time, but it still felt strange, I tried to brush it off but I found myself wondering about him and Brogrov and about what had happened to make him this mad at me, I even felt a little bit bad about it.

I decided I would just pay extra attention to what was going on in the photo shoot. the rest of the preparations for the trip went smoothly, mostly everyone took a nap before it was time to go to the shoot, no one else was giving me the cold shoulder, so I was able to calm down. 

we had showed up at the photo shoot, Benny seemed even more grumpy than before, he was like a manchild who didn't get ice cream for dinner.

Me and the "DC superheroes" sat on the sidelines while Benny and Brogrov were getting their pictures taken, I was watching closely to their facial expressions, Benny was holding back the urge to burst out in anger, and Brogov was just smirking, It confused me so I just kept watching them trying to pick up on something that was going to happen, and nothing did everything seemed fine until Brogrov purposefully stepped on benny's foot and made him stumble back, then all hell broke lose.

"Watch It dick!" Benny yelled.

"no, you watch it! this is my photo shoot watts!" Brogrov yelled back getting in Benny's face. benny laughed sarcastically at Brogov's comment. "your photo shoot? they have been emailing me begging me to take photos with someone like you." Benny responded and Brogrov pushed him a little.

I started to get up to walk over to Benny, I was not about to stop this, yeah no this was to funny not to watch I just wanted to get a better view.

Benny just stood there for a second, the stupid part of me thought he was just going to drop it. Benny turned around and shoved him back, then Brogrov got right back up and punched benny in the face.

oh shit now I had to do something I quickly ran over to them and grabbed Brogov and Benny's hands before they could continue fighting. 

"get this ugly bitch out of my way so I can kick his ass!" Brogov screamed, his spit getting all in my face. 

"alright I'll take the bitch as a complaint but I am not ugly," I said as he struggled against my grip on his fist.

"let me go bitch!" he screamed. 

"is that all you can say out of the names in the book? or is it that you can't read?" I asked with a scoff, I let his fist go and led Benny out of there.

.·:*¨༺❦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫❦༻¨*:·.

[𝐀/𝐍]: 𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞! (𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝) 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐨𝐯 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 :) 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 109 18
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
13.9K 505 62
โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด โ—— ใ€€ ส/ษด, แด„สœแดษช ส/ษด - ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ - ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ— โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด‹ษชษดษข โ—— ใ€€ แด›แด€แด‡...
634 67 12
๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผต๏ผณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ~ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š–...
32K 706 35
๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜“/๐˜•, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด- ๐˜๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...