006 - 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 22𝐍𝐃, 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 2002 𝐀𝐓 9:00𝐏𝐌

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍:

After the whole fight at the photoshoot, Benny and Brogov got arrested, I was questioned along with most of the people there as if I was a murder suspect when it was a small fight between two men-children.

The whole thing was exhausting, I mean we got to the hotel from a five-hour drive at 3:00 and then the photo shoot was at 4:00, and then we had to stay at the police station from 5-9 pm just them asking the same thing just in different words. 

To make matters worse I had missed my time to call my husband, and because the police took my phone I hadn't seen all the times he called me.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 - 37 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

what? 37 missed calls? I just got home and took my shoes off, and now my husband was spamming my phone, I knew he would call me a lot but I didn't think he would call this many times. 

I only missed the time I was supposed to call by an hour.  

oh shit oh fucking shit shit shit shit shit I am so dead I wish I could disappear right now.....37? i thought at the most it would be fucking 20 did Chris really have this much free time?! what the fuck was I going to do?!?!!!?!??!?!? why is he so positive of something he claims a whore what is wrong with this man and what is he going to do to me when I get home. SHIT SHIT SHIT.

My hands started shaking as I picked up my phone and dialed up his number, I was right next to Helen, Benny had asked to talk to me after I got my stuff ready.

I sighed and clicked the call button.

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒: "𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍?! 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐂𝐄, 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔!! 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎!! 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅!"

I couldn't even get a word out from his rant, I looked over and Helen was looking at me as if she had seen a ghost.

damn it

I had the phone on speaker phone and held had heard everything.

"Honey, I am so sorry, uhm I just was helping my friend unpack," I said trying to calm down the situation, if I could get Helen to think Chris was just being a worried husband and have Chirs calm down because there was someone in the room then I could fix everything.

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒: "𝐨𝐡...𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫." Chris said over the call realizing that someone else was in the room and that he was on speaker.