Sollux x Aradia (Drunken Ba2t...

By Young_Trash101

Sollux and Aradia have been dating for 2 years and slollux has slowly become an alcoholic. Aradia has tried t... More

Drunken bastard:
Oh my god:
Just one:
Shitstorm:
Not like this...:

Where's my 2hit:

359 8 2
By Young_Trash101

*(Aradia's POV)*
That's it, I am done trying to be gentle with him. I am going to throw away all of it. His head is laying on my lap and he is asleep. I have to make sure that I don't wake him up when I do it. I gently lift his head up and I stand up. I lay his head back on the couch and I walk to his kitchen. I grab a trash back and I rip his fridge open. "It's all shit. Shit shit shit shit." I mumble to myself as I grab all of the bottles and cans and I throw them into the bag. I feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I finish and I close the trash bag. I take it outside and I throw it in his trash bin. Tears roll down my cheeks and I sniffle a little. I wipe the tears away and I walk inside. I glance at the couch and he isn't there. I hear the fridge open and a groan come from the kitchen. "Where'2 my 2hiit ?" "I threw it away." I reply simply and he pokes his head around the corner. His face is scrunches up in dismay. "What ?" "I threw the garbage away." He lets out a long whine and he dramatically falls to the floor. "Sollux please." I walk over to him and he flails his arms around. He is like a toddler. "But I want it AA." He whines. "No Sol." I crouch down and I hold one of his hands. He looks up at me with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry baby, this is what's good for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.