Lemurian!Rafayel X Reader smu...

By Ashleystjohn03

(Y/n) was a basic hunter, doing everything she could to survive the world and it's aliens. What happens when... More

authors note
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Mission
Chapter 4: What is this weird perfume?
Chapter 5: Feelings
chapter 6: f*ck
chapter 7: return
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: Ebb and Flow(optional read)
Chapter 10: News
Chapter 11: New beggings
Chapter 12: is the end?
Chapter 13: don't leave me
Chapter 14: where do we start?
Chapter 15: Fresh Start
A/N
Chapter 16: Rafayel
Chapter 17: Meeting
Chapter 18: thoughts?
Chapter 20: acceptance.
Chapter 21: learning
Chapter 22: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 23: grandson?
Chapter 24: Valentine's Day
Chapter 25: Getting everything ready
Chapter 26: Shopping
Chapter 27: Labor
chapter 28: birth
Chapter 29: Going home
Au note:
Chapter 30: First Night
Chapter 31: his dad meets his son
A/n
Chapter 32: proposal pt 1
Chapter 33: proposal pt 2
A/n

Chapter 19: accepting?

388 7 0
By Ashleystjohn03

A/n: this might be a spicy chapter, it won't be aggressive though. It's just kind of like sweet sex if that makes sense. Like they miss each other kind of sex lmao

After Rafayel's dad swimming off in some other direction, y/n asks Rafayel, "where is he going? Is he okay?"

"Hmmm, it's hard to say"
Rafayel's dad isn't always easy to read.

"I'll meet him tonight" Rafayel says, looking at her.

"Okay, well I guess I'll be goin-" Y/n is stopped by Rafayel's hand on her wrist as she gets up.

"I'm gonna be honest....I miss you" Rafayel says, looking into her eyes.

Y/n misses him heavily too.

"So, why don't you stay at my house and hang for a while?" Rafayel says.

Y/n had to think about this. If his dad does accept her, great. If he doesn't there's no point in getting attached to Rafayel. Making up her mind, she joins him.

"What have you been doing this past month?" Rafayel asks y/n.

"Trying to get work situated, they won't let me be a hunter anymore for obvious reasons so they changed me to an in-office assistant" y/n says, feeling the cool breeze of the wind on her warm face.

"Yes, please make sure you stay safe" Rafayel says, his grip on her tightening.

They stopped walking, y/m turning to face Rafayel.

"Why did you stop?" Rafayel says, looking at her.
Y/n doesn't know why she stopped.

She misses him...too much.
She misses their cuddling sessions.
She misses the sex... cause let's be honest 😏
She misses him
And she doesn't know if it's safe to say it to him at this moment.

Rafayel sees in her eyes that she wants to say something.

"What is it?" Rafayel says grabbing her chin.

Out of nowhere, y/n starts crying.

This freaks Rafayel out obviously.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
Rafayel pulls her into a hug and lets y,/n cry into his shirt.

"Hey, let's go back to my place and we'll talk, yeah?"

They start walking again.

They arrive to his studio/apartment.

Rafayel lets y/n sit on his couch, wiping her tears off of her face.

"What's wrong?" Rafayel says,  holding her hands.

"I just miss...us. I miss your physical touch. Everything about us I miss" y/n confesses.

Rafayel smiles at her and grabs her chin and makes her look into his eyes. All he sees in her eyes is sadness, exhaustion, loneliness.
Rafayel hated this more than anything. He wishes he can do anything.... actually he can.

It may be risky but he wants to do it.

Rafayel grabs her chin and kisses her. It takes her a second to register what's happening.

"Rafayel! We can't do this"

"Shhhh, let me make it up to you" Rafayel says, his warm breath hitting her lips. He brushed his lips against hers again and this time she kisses back, feeling hungry all of a sudden for him. Making up for the times they missed. Making her crave more.

The kiss is loving. Hot. Lustful. Sloppy.

Y/n already knows where this is leading to. How could she not? It's how she got pregnant (duhhhh 😭☠️).

"You wanna go to my bed?" Rafayel says, pulling away from her kiss.

Doing it on the couch doesn't seem comfortable for y/n so she accepts and she's being lifted off of the couch.

Y/n had forgotten how good his room smelled. Ocean. Perfume. It all brought back memories.

Y/n was being pushed onto his bed, with his his velvet sheets. Rafayel climbs on top of her and starts to kiss her breast, making her weak in the knees.

Rafayel continues to kiss her chest, leaving apparent marks.

"Sit up" Rafayel says to her out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"Sit up" Rafayel takes her hand and pulls her up and reaches his hand behind her back to unhook her bra.

Oh that's what he wanted to do.

Clenching her thighs together, Rafayel lifts her sun dress she was wearing. Feeling exposed, y/n's immediate reaction is to cover her breast with her hands. Rafayel stops her though, grabbing her wrist and holds her hands above her head. Deciding to get off of the bed, he reaches over what could be a ribbon. Rafayel had tied her hands up.

"I hope your ok with this, it makes things a little more exciting" Rafayel says, going back down to kiss her body. He lower himself from her neck to her boobs. Noticing a slight change, he says, "your boobs got bigger"

Y/n blushes at his words and says, "great way to ruin the mood dude"

"Sorry, sorry" Rafayel says, taking her left nipple into his mouth and sucks at it.

This makes y/n arch her back and sends a heating feeling to her already soaked panties.

Rafayel raises his head and admires her titties.
"Stop staring" y/n says, bluntly.

"I can't help it, you've grown beautiful as ever. And I can only imagine the months ahead of us you'll be even more beautiful"

Rafayel's praises make her blush like crazy.

Getting bored with her breast, he kisses down her again. Down her navel. The closer he gets to her womanhood the more squirmy she becomes.

His mouth and hot breath come to a halt at her panties, smelling how aroused she is. Deciding to tease her a bit, he puts his hand on her thighs and spreads them. After doing so, Rafayel hooks her panties in his fingers but asked, "are you sure for this?" "Yes"

Rafayel pulls down her underwear, y/n feeling the cold air hit her down below, her thighs close together. Rafayel forces them to open though. Deciding to be a bastard, he teases her slit. This drives her crazy. Literally. She can't touch him or anything of that matter and he's teasing her.

"Stop *moan* teasing me" y/n struggles to get out.

"Why should I?" Rafayel says, lust filling his blue/pink eyes.

Rafayel being mischievous, rubs his thumb on her clit.

Y/n's breath is hiked in her throat.

"Now, be a good girl for me and spread your legs for me" Rafayel says, his free hand resting on her thigh.

Y/n spreads her legs for him as told to do so.

Rafayel stops his movements on her clit, replacing his finger with his tongue.

Not expecting this at all, y/n moans and bits her bottom lip.

"Raf- Rafayel, please untie me" y/n moans.

"I'm afraid I can't "

Rafayel starts eating out her pussy. His tongue going fast on her clit. Entering two of his long fingers inside of her. Feeling that one spot inside her, y/n's eyes rolls at the back of her head. His reaches for that part again but instead just slowly, slowly drags his fingers out while brushing against it.

I guess with y/n's pregnancy, her getting an orgasm is easier cause not long after, y/n is cumming all over his face. Rafayel drinking up every single drop.

"Fuck that was hot" Rafayel says, kissing her and y/n tasting herself in him.

Getting off of the bed, Rafayel begins to slowly undress, keeping his gaze on y/n's face for her reaction.
Once he's down to his boxers, he drags them off slowly. Y/n watching this, clamps together her thighs again for a second time.

Rafayel climbs back on the bed and spreads her legs together and puts the head of his dick against her entrance. Rafayel has to remember to not be so aggressive with her anymore. She's pregnant.

Starting at a slow pace so y/n could get used to him, he sees y/n approves and give him the sign to go faster.

Rafayel keeps his eyes on her at all times. His hand running down her cheek and caresses her bottom and reaches down to kiss her.

"Rafayel, I'm close"
"Me too"

With just a few more strokes against that spot inside y/n again, she's comes again. Rafayel is still stroking inside her, moaning into her ear. He cums not to long after her and unties her wrist and pulls her next to him in bed.

"I've missed you so bad" he says, pushing some hair behind her ears.
"Me too"

Rafayel kisses y/n on her forehead as she falls asleep next to him.

Dad please....

A/n: hii, everyone! A new update! Sorry it took forever I worked an 8 shift and came home and starts feeling like 💩but yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 96.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
22.2K 3.5K 88
ត្រឹមជាងក្មេងក្រីក្រម្នាក់ហេតុអីធ្វើអោយគេម្នាក់នោះស្អប់យ៉ាងនេះ អ្នកក្រមិនមែនជាងមនុស្សទេឬ?
35.3K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...