๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ

By pretty_girl_love_

You ever felt so much love for another person? Not the feeling of love you feel about a family member, the lo... More

Info
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
Fourteen
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›

๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜

19 2 2
By pretty_girl_love_

| Miami Florida  - 6:30pm |

Omniscient POV :

—————————————————————-

"We are so cute!" Hallie grinned while looking at a picture of her and Joy. "You're right" Joy walked back into the living room after putting Hakeem Jr down to sleep.

"You know Hakeem has been acting weird this week."

"What do you mean weird?" Hallie scrunched her face. "I don't know like...secretive" Joy shrugged, "ask him about it when he gets here" Hallie suggested and Joy nodded.

"I gotta get home anyways, Chris is coming over tonight"

"Ouuu" Joy smiled while Hallie waved her off, "girl no, we're just discussing baby names and he says he has something for me."

"Y'all still haven't talked about baby names?"

"Girl we have but since we decided to wait until I have the baby to see the gender, it's been a little more complicated" Hallie shrugged.

"Chris got a bunch of ghetto names but he says my names are 'white washed'" Hallie rolled her eyes while Joy laughed, "girl y'all is crazy"

Hallie stood up before Hakeem walked into the house. "Hey bae-"

"Wassup" he sent Joy and Hallie a head nod. He rushed to the closet and changed his jacket before walking back to the front door. "Ummm Hakeem where are you going?" Joy folded her arms.

"I gotta handle something, I'll be back later tonight. I love you."

"Hakeem your son is here" Jot reminded, "Joy I ain't got time for this" Hakeem spat before leaving the house.

Joy and Hallie looked at each other in complete confusion. "Girl if you don't go follow him" Hallie placed her hand on her stomach and sat back down.

"What about Hakeem Jr?" Joy questioned while Hallie waved her off. "Girl I'm here. I'm sure you won't be gone long."

"Okay....wait let me get my piece" Joy said before running into Hakeem's room and grabbing her gun. She threw on her black leather jacket and grabbed her keys.

"Joy"

"Yeah?"

"Be careful" Hallie warned and Joy nodded before leaving the house.

Joy got into her car and luckily she had Hakeem's location on her phone so she could follow him.

"This nigga better not be fucking nobody else or I might actually kill him" she thought to herself.

-

-

-

After following Hakeem for forty minutes, Joy pulled up at a warehouse.

She parked further away so Hakeem wouldn't see her watching him.

Hakeem got out of his car before she noticed that Chris and Scar were also in the car.

Joy knew if she wanted to get into that warehouse she was gonna have to get past Chris and Scar.

Joy got out of her car and crept around to the side of the warehouse where there was a fence.

"Fuck" she mumbled, "I just got these shoes" she frowned before sighing and climbing the fence.

She jumped down on the other side and exhaled. "Too old for this shit" she mumbled before seeing a door cracked open.

She pulled out her gun and walked into the warehouse before seeing Hakeem and her brother.

Joy scrunched her face before hiding behind a wall where nobody could see her.

"Fuck you doing here?" Jordan mugged Hakeem. "You thought just because I'm with your sister I forgot what you did?" Hakeem laughed before Chris walked into the warehouse.

"You ain't did shit about it though? Hakeem you a pussy, fucking my duster to get back m at me? Thats real mature" Jordan laughed.

"Yo sister fell for it though. That shit wasn't supposed to go that far but it did...I enjoy making you mad though so I guess it's a win win situation."

"What the fuck?" Joy thought to herself. "It ain't gon last long" Jordan shrugged, "I'm getting my sister away from you. I don't know why I let her fuck with you or your bitch ass brother" Jordan shook his head before him and Hakeem pulled out their guns.

"Don't speak on my brother nigga. Shy ain't do shit to no one."

"He put his hands on my sister! That nigga got what he deserved" Jordan shrugged.

Joy knew she had to do something. Jordan would only pull the trigger if he had to but Hakeem....he wouldn't hesitate to kill her brother and Joy couldn't lose anyone else in her life. She needed her brother, he was the only family she had left.

"I ain't with this talking shit" Hakeem said before shooting Jordan in the leg.

"NO" Joy jumped out, "Joy?!" Chris and Hakeem said in unison as she rushed over to Jordan who was on the ground holding his leg.

"Get her" Hakeem signed to Chris before Joy turned around and pointed her gun to Chris.

"NO! Hakeem this is my brother!" She cried, "what are you doing?!"

"Your brother killed my brother" Hakeem spat. "He deserved it" Jordan groaned Hakeem started to walk closer before Joy clocked her gun back.

"Hakeem please" she cried. "You ain't gon shoot me Joy....you love me" he chuckled. "I love my brother Hakeem."

"Your brother murdered my brother!"

"No he didn't!" Joy yelled. "Joy-"

"I did" she admitted, "I killed Shyon Hakeem" she looked at him with teary eyes. "That's not possible-"

"Hakeem you know I was dating your brother. You knew it was me from the beginning. My brother was trying to help me Hakeem. Your brother he....he hit me and made me feel like shit.... he came over one night. Jordan had walked in on his beating me and shot him....he didn't die though....Hakeem I picked up the gun and shot him in the head....Hakeem I tried to get away from him but-"

Before Joy could continue, Hakeem pointed his gun to her head. "Hakeem-"

"Shut the fuck up Joy!" He yelled, "Hakeem-"

"Not now Chris" Hakeem said through gritted teeth. "You killed my little brother...Joy that shit crushed my mama....you know the pain you caused?!"

"I know and I'm sorry Hakeem but you have to trust me...I didn't-"

"Nah bitch you dead to me" Hakeem's voice roared. "Hakeem please!" She pleaded. "I'm pregnant!"

"W-what?"

"Hakeem I'm  pregnant....I found out last week. I was waiting to tell you" Joy explained before cop car sirens could be heard.

"We gotta go man" Chris said while Jordan picked up his gun.

"Hakeem please" Joy cried before a gun shots filled the warehouse.

BANG

BANG

BANG

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!🌸

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 55.5K 72
"Even when we departed you never left me. I carried everything you said to me and did for me even when we were apart. You were inside of me. You'll a...
11.4K 537 38
"If love is poison, what a wonderful way to die." ๐Ÿ–ค
42.9K 931 18
"๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช '๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช"...