𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁...

By ProblemChild1470

(SONICX MALE Characters x FEMReader) 15-year-old (Y/N) is a talented girl. 13 years old when they graduated f... More

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 1 ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 2☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 3☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 4☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 5☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 6☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 8☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 9☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 10☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 11☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 12☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 13☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 14☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 15☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 16☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 17☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 18☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

394 21 9
By ProblemChild1470

(~No Ones POV~)

It was late in city. A certain red echidna was sitting down on a upside down bucket. Resting his head on his palm. The image of the girl who helped them against Eggman, kept playing on repeat over and over...

"That girl... Why won't she leave out of my head. I respect her for helping me but that's all I feel for her is respect!...Sigh.."

Knuckles then felt something touch his leg. His violet eyes looking down to see a newspaper. Taking a hold of it, and reading it through. On the front page it showed a picture of Sonic and the human girl, fighting against Eggman again. Sighing in frustration, letting go of the paper letting it flow in the night breeze.

He began to say dream about his old life back home. Him doing his job and soul purpose....To protect the Master Emerald... Now being stuck on this planet he couldn't do anything! Grumbling to himself, until a foot step broke him out of his thoughts. "Huh?"

Someone approaching from the shadows. Coming closer and closer to the red mobian. "Huh?" He questions again before taking a step back, when the Doctor of evilness revealed himself to the Echidna....It was Eggman.

Knuckles raising his knuckles up not taking his eyes away from his arch nemesis. "What do you want, Eggman?" He questions the doctor getting ready as if a battle was near. Before something unexpected happened-

Eggman exclaims out a whine, falling on his knees and onto the floor begging to Knuckles. "Please help me, Knuckles!" ....Huh? Knuckles...was flabbergasted. Eggman.... begging...for help? Did he crack his egg like brain?

Eggman grabs his hands making Knuckles even more confused. "If we don't do something fast, Sonic can make us prisoners on this planet forever!" This caught the red echidna's attention. "If we can gather all seven of the Chaos Emeralds, there's a fighting chance we can somehow reverse the effect that sent us to this world and return to where we came from." Eggman continues on.

"Sonic knew he could use the chaos emeralds to warp himself through time and space. That's the reason he attacked the Chaos Control! He found out that I'd collected all the Chaos Emeralds to keep them out of his grasp! You know how reckless Sonic is. I was afraid of what he might do if he got a hold of the emeralds. So I set up defenses, but there was no stopping Sonic! He was determined to push his selfish search for thrills all the way this time, no matter who got hurts. Finally, Sonic invaded chaos control, and to my horror, he finally achieved his goal. Sonic destroyed Chaos Control and sent us all here just for the fun of it!"

Knuckles fully believed Eggman's tale. "Sonic, he's crazy." Knuckles said out loud for the both of them to hear. He never fully trusted that hedgehog! "I've changed my ways and want to live in peace! But Sonic won't let me...and on top of that...He has my daughter." Taking out a handkerchief and blowing his nose.

Daughter?... wait a minute.

"Did you say daughter...do you mean that human girl that was fighting with Sonic to defeat you?" He questions the doctor. Eggman lifts his head up. "Yes! Her! I had lost her years ago to a tragic accident! She's been here all along! But Sonic has turned her against me! I just want my daughter back, and to go home in piece!...What can I do?" He cries out more dramatically. "He won't even give me a chance to fix things! He won't even let me get a chance to talk with my only child! I want to get us back home but when I found one of the Chaos Emeralds, do you know what happened? Sonic made my own child snatch it away from me! She confused and Sonic is manipulating her just for the fun adventure!"

Knuckles growls, balling up his fist tighter.. "That selfish hog..." He knew the girls eyes looked so familiar...now it all makes sense. Eggman continued his rant about what Sonic's so-called said. "He said that we can't leave here until he says so he thinks this world's a lot more fun than ours, and if we don't agree, it's our tough luck." The words that came out of Eggman's mouth angered the Echidna more.

"You'd think he'd be more concerned about his buddy." Said Eggman which snapped Knuckles. "Sonic isn't my buddy! I'm sick and tired of Sonic turning everything into a game. Either Sonic gives us that Emerald or I'm going to take it from him... And that girl better stay out of the way! She thinks fast not to mention with her gadgets she moves just almost as fast as Sonic." ....he didn't want to hurt her, she was clueless and falling for Sonic's little game.

"Be careful! Sonic has grown attached to her and never leaves her side! Sonic wants to stay here even more now that he has her! He said he'll crush anybody who tries to get near her or get back the Chaos Emeralds!" Blabbered Eggman more. That was the final straw for knuckles.

"So then, a battle to The bitter end." Knuckles proclaimed looking up at the sky and holding up his fist. Eggman smirks to himself.. "My chronic Sonic troubles are over..."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"Ugh!" (Y/N) groans throwing her controller on her bed. "Beaten by a hedgehog...what has my life become." She said bitterly as Sonic laughs. "Sounds like somebody's a sore loser." The female rolls her eyes as she gets up and stretches. Taking one foot off of the bed and stepping on her floor before hissing. "Ow..."

Sonic tilting his head over as he blinks owlishly. "Are you okay? Does your head still hurt?" Placing a controller down as he jumps off of the bed and Zooms in front of her. "No it's fine. The rocket boots kind of heat up the inside of the sole of the boots. So, my feet kind of burn a little bit. It isn't too painful though just stings."

Sonic looks away not making eye contact with her. "Uh ...blue you okay?" I ask him sitting back down on my bed. He rubs his shoulder having a bit of an upset expression. "It's just that... Ever since I showed up it seems like you've been getting hurt a lot, I can't help but feel responsible."

(Y/N) blinks before smiling softly. Please sing her hand on top of his head as he looks back up at her with his Emerald like eyes. "Sonic, I've been scraping my knees and scuffing up my shoes ever since I learned how to crawl. I'm always getting myself into some sort of trouble. None of this is your fault if anything you're probably helping me get less injured."

The blue hedgehog smiles at this. "Yeah, your right. I am an hero after all. I save people all the time." The female chuckles as she stands back up. "Yeah, well, I saved you more times." "Hah! You wish!" "Looks like my wish came true then." We both stare at each other with smug grins, our faces close.... before realizing.

"...you really are pretty.."

"...huh-?"

*Knock knock knock*

"(Y/N)! Do you mind if I do some cleaning in your room??"

(Y/N) cursed underneath her breath before picking up Sonic and quickly trying to find a place to hide him. "Um n- no that's okay Ella! I'll do it!!" She yells our through the door, but the maid wasn't having it.

"No no!! You are our guest here! You don't have to clean you know! That's my job! Open the door please!" Ella kept trying to open the door. (Y/N) frantic for a moment... before opening the closet door and closing it shut, before hearing a loud "YOW!"

She looks down to see she had closed Sonic's tail in the door. "Oh shoot- sorry!" She whispers/yells. Opening it back up to let Sonic grab his tail, as she closes it once more. In right time too, as the maid bust down the door with hulk strength.

"Are you alright!! I heard yelling! Who's in here!!??" Ella holding her broom like a weapon looking around the teens room. "No-no one! I um... My head is um still healing...hehe and my hand. It just hurts a little bit." Ella grabbing the girls hands and began to ramble.

"Oh no! Mi hija! How did this happen?! Did you let Mr. Tanaka tho? Did that crazy scientist put you in harms way?! El estúpido! He didn't even wrap it properly. And your poor feet! C'mon missy, into the bathroom and we'll get you all fix up!" She tries to push her in the bathroom, but (Y/N) slip past her. "I uh... can't because...I have a gift for you! I'm almost done with it so, you have to go and let me finish it!"

Ella blinked her eyes before smiling happily. "Oh sweetheart! You didn't have too! Okay okay, I'll leave~ but later on I will fix up those bandage's!" She back up the door she knocked down and places it back on, as she closes it shut.

The girl lets out a sigh and relief before walking back over to the closet and opening up the door. Just to be tackled by a pretty upset Sonic. "What's the big idea! Slamming my tail in, that hurt y'know!" Sonic growls at the girl.

(Y/N) was on her back on the floor. Sonic having his hands on both sides of her head as their noses touch....she felt every blood cell in her body rush up to her face...Sonic looking confused before looking at the position. Smirking a bit. "What~ Too close for you~" Her heart races, pushing him off of her. Before he or she could say anything. The door once again gets push down.

"Sonic! (Y/N)!" It was Amy. This made the human girl stands up quickly. "Amy! Ella could have seen you! It's dangerous to wonder around by yourself!" The pink hedgehog look pretty frantic as she runs over to (Y/N) taking a hold of her hands. "I just saw a news report. It looks like they found another Chaos Emerald."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
(~Y/N's POV ~)

We all sat down on the couch. Amy wasn't lying, there might actually be a Choas Emerald. They said it was near in Silver Valley. Sonic....looked.... uninterested? I raised a brow. He was laying on my thigh with his hands behind his back.

"C'mon Sonic! We can have a picnic there." Amy said looking down at Sonic holding her hands together. Tails, and Chris who also came to see the news. Looked at her confused. "But we're going for the Emerald." Said Tails confusedly. Sonic eyes looks up at the ceiling. "No, I've been there before."

Amy gasp drastically, making a raise a brow. Do...they have like a thing going on? Oh I'm a dirty homewrecker... "You went without me?! O-oh, stopped there during one of your runs, huh?" Amy said in a tiny upset tone. "Yup, you guessed it. Me and Kid Genius actually."

Uh uh! Don't you bring me into this! She already seems made enough you did something without her. Amy's face turned sour, clenching her fist angrily. "Fine, Sonic! Come on! We'll have more fun with out him" Shouted Amy out angrily. "Wait, (Y/N)! Are you coming? We could use the help!" Tails said grabbing my hand as his tails wag back n fourth. I find it cool that he has two tails, he looked so cute.

"Sorry Tails, (Y/N) has to stay here. She has an important phone today and Mr. Tanaka grounded her for making a fire hazard invention." Chris explains making me grit my teeth. "Tch...yeah... sorry guys. I'd love to come, but I know a way how you can get there."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

I was outside on my balcony. Sketching out a new idea of a robot. Mr. Tanaka coming in a while ago scolding me for the millionth time, and giving me my lunch. I wasn't hungry at the moment so I let Sonic have it. "Mmmmh...maybe I could transform my goggles and just the lens to make me be able to zoom into things. That'll help me make my invention fas-"

Something then lands right in front of me as I back up a bit. Sonic, who was laying on the balcony fence looks at this as well. It was some kind of creature / robot. It was carrying a dark green duffel bag. Me and Sonic look at each other before looking back at the creature. It then pulls out a small yellow TV.

"Message for you two~" it said in a high pitch childlike voice. Pressing the on button as the TV turns on. "Here you go!" This wasn't sketchy at all...

As the TV turns on we were face to face with big violet eyes staring at us.... Wait a minute, I remember those eyes. It was that red echidna, one of Sonic's friends!... Boy did he not look happy. Then again I don't think I've ever seen them not look happy so I'm not sure if it's his natural look or-

"Sonic, I am sick of all your selfish stunts. This time you've gone too far! And manipulating someone helpless into a problem that's not theirs is unforgivable! I'm challenging you to a showdown. Meet me at Silver Valley in 1 hour, and don't be late...As for you, Maria."

That name!...Is he talking about me? My name isn't even Maria!! Why do they-?..also they answers my question wether or not he's angry.

"Don't show up to this fight. Sonic is manipulating you into this!... Do the right thing and don't show up... I don't want to fight you but I will if I have to." The one known as Knuckles, warns out to me. As the TV then switches. "This message was brought to you by the Eggman Empire, which is not responsible for its content, except this part."

Before we had any time to react the TV explodes in our faces. The small creature flying off laughing tauntingly. Me and Sonic covered in smoke and soot, me practically coughing up my lungs, while he just coughed out a bit of smoke.

"The hell was that about... And who the heck is Maria?! Either your arch enemy is a moron... Or your arch enemy is a moron!" I set out angrily wiping the stuff off of my face. "Manipulation?! Who does he think he is?! Knuckles is going to regret that." Sonic grumbles. I rolled my eyes, using my sleeve and rubbing it off of his face.

"I'll get my rocket boots." I said walking back into my room and grabbing the pair. "Wait, what about you being grounded?" I laughed putting on the boots. "Do I look like the type of teen that actually listens to a rule? News flash..." I stomped the floor activating the boots as they were a little bit more high-tech. Floating up in the air and strapping on my helmet. "I don't..." He looks at me before his mouth turns to smirks. "I knew there was a reason why I liked you so much."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 732 10
You're the daughter of a demon. He's always been a good father to you, though has always sheltered you from the world, leaving you curious about what...
1.5K 19 7
One year after the fall of the eggman empire, things have gone back to normal. Sonic and his friends have settled in the Green hills while knuckles a...
25.4K 395 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
41.7K 1.5K 35
A G.U.N. Agent. That was your dream. And that was what you would be, whether your father, the commander, liked it or not. With your father being the...