Smile·♡·Bllk chatfic

By -K4gamiona

¦¦ oh y/n's here ¦¦ what's a lazybum like u doing here ¦¦ oh :x Blue Lock × Fem!Reader Publis... More

Late night wonders
Haters gonna hate
What!?
Babes I'm joking...
Noted with a thanks
Ick!?
Leisure time
U ARE NOT FUNNYYY
I'm hot and I know it
I beg your pardon...?
The group of losers
It's time baaaby!!!
World's greatest striker? World's greatest comfort.
Deal with the devil
It'll be alright
Y/n's egoist bible✩✩✩
Hangout without me!?
Fyuut✩
Girl...
The two unbelievable pairs
Oopsie daisy!
My 4lyfers
Bird park
Dress fancy!?
The classy sillies
Sleepover✩
Isagi is a Kaiser hater
Man kisser mwa
THE GIRLS R FIGHTING
Nostataratalgia
Repeat the steps
New family!?
BROTHER EEEUUUUGH
Truce
the uncles
makeup is pretty
I'm a mess in distress
permission
·♡·My other half

Rainy weather

2.8K 135 67
By -K4gamiona

A/n: AIGHT IMMA NEED YALL TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION THE TEXTS IN THE BANNERS THIS TIME BECAUSE IT'LL LET YOU UNDERSTAND Y/N'S CHARACTER BETTER (yes yall we having a backstory😝🙏🙏)

Mikage Reo's life is always dull with boredom He got everything he wished for but couldn't find anything he wanted. Until the day he met soccer and Nagi Seishiro.

But Mikage Y/n's life...has always been dimly lit.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl!"  was the first ever catastrophe of the Mikage family.

Although reluctant to keep the baby, they decided to name her Y/n. But as she grew up...they grew to tolerate her.

She was just like her brother, perfect in every inch. Physical beauty, intelligence, fitness, artistic, was the girl. She was blessed, but she felt as if there's a whole inside of her life. That is...until the day she caught eyes with her brother who had always been kept away from her.

────────┉─¡! • !¡─┉────────

"Oh dear, she's such a bright child! How come she's speaking so intelligently when she's only 5 years old? It's as if I'm talking to an adult inside a child's body." Y/n's aunt spoke brightly, gushing at the purple haired girl who only looks at her with a bright smile.

"Auntie, your eyes sparkles like beautiful gems! The eyes are the window of a soul, then does that mean you're pretty inside out?"

BADUMP

And with that, her aunt let out a 'Kya!'  with a flustered smile, as if she got shot with a love arrow as her husband only shook his head with a sigh.

It's always been that way. The little girl notices early on that people would easily get flattered with a child's compliment, since they say a child's words are always the truth.

Even something as absurd as 'Mother, a ghost is looking at you in the corner!'.

And because of her small realisation she was as sly as a fox.

"Mother, father, you guys are like the sun and the moon for me!"

"I drew this for you both, because I love you both the most!"

"Mother, teach me how to cook. In the future, I want to cook for you both even when I've married. Because mother cooking are always filled with love, so I want to do it like that too!'

With her sweetly sugar coated words, she managed to turn her parents difavour towards her into favour. She was smart with her choice of words, although there's only one person who can see through it all.

During a rainy day, a little Y/n was baking cookies for her parents, and when she was cleaning everything, a boy tugged her hair when she was washing the dishes as she look to her side in confusion.

"...What's a little girl like you doing inside the kitchen?" the boy frowned in distaste while the girl only blinks in confusion. Reo wanted to say something more, but his eyes widened when he heard what came next out of her mouth.

"Are you my brother? your eyes and hair are the same as mine."

And with that...he grew silent, a scoff of disbelief escaping his mouth as he jabs at the girl's forehead, making her yelp in confusion.

"Are you right on your head? Of course I'm your brother. You're already 10 years old, and we've been inside the same house for as long as you lived."

...

'Huh? Have we?'  the girl thought while blinking, her thoughts spiralling inside her mind as she stayed silent.

'But I've...never seen anyone other than mother and father...'

The girl brushed those thoughts off, only pouting childishly at her supposedly older brother as she swats his pointer finger off of her forehead "Okay—stop jabbing on my forehead!" she exclaims, making Reo snickered with a mischievous grin as he walks away, as if feeling satisfied with he's done, leaving a confused Y/n behind to her own thoughts.

"...Brother, huh?"

After that incident, she took it as a challenge to flatter his heart like how she does with her parents.

But to no avail...

"Dang it...I'm 15 now but he still hasn't fell for my charm. What sort of monster..." the girl grumbles in annoyance as she banged her head onto her study table in frustration.

Although, throughout her times on trying to be close with her brother, she noticed a few weird patterns with her parents.

After she mentioned about meeting Reo, they had gotten more distant with her. Although it was subtle, nothing can really went away with how sharp the girl is.

And...

'...Reo gets everything he want, huh? How neat.'  she thought, raising her head up to look up at the ceiling.

Throughout her 15 years inside the Mikage household, never, and she meant ever, has her parents been that generous towards her. Sure, they're still generous with the way they always give whatever she desires for her Birthday and Christmas. As they even found the courtesy to cheer her on when she managed to get Straight A's for each of her exams and her achievements.

But oddly enough, she can saw the relief on their body language when she said she doesn't need anymore than what she have right now, saying that they should only give her monthly allowance now.

'...Favoritism?'  the girl thought silently.

.
.
.

A burst of laughter bubbles out of her throat at the thought, brushing it off with a grin as she laid on her bed. "Nah, no way. They won't do something that petty." Y/n murmurs to herself, her eyes sparkling while a bright smile appeared on her lips as she glance at the family picture of all 4 of them on one of her walls.

While she gazes at the portrait, her gaze subconsciously fell on Kuro, her dear jellyfish that she had kept for 11 month in exact as she tapped on the tank she keeps it inside "Kuro, can you believe it? Mother said I have to go to the same highschool as Reo...it's not like I minded, but having people know I have a sibling inside the same school?" she whispered, gagging jokingly to the side as she wiped her imaginary tear away.

"U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e, I'm telling you! But it'll be good for my future, so I guess I'll find a way to hide the fact that I'm his sister?" I said with a snicker.

The girl went silent for a few minutes, just looking at the jellyfish silently with softened gaze "I have to visit his school tomorrow...something about looking around and to decide wether I'll actually like going to that school...it's an elite school anyways, grades are a no-no problem so everything will be fine." Y/n murmurs to herself, closing the lights of her room as she jumped towards her bed.

"Everything will be fine." she murmurs as she finally closes her eyes and give herself in to the sweet lullaby of deep slumber.

.
.
.

It's not fine at all.

Just how the hell did she got into this situation?

She was resting with her classmates who were thinking of going to Hakuho too, but she happens to eavesdrop to some guys gossiping about Reo.

Hypothetically speaking, she could care less if anyone talk shit about him, and even about herself or her parents.

But...

"Ugh, that Mikage guy is acting way too high and mighty, it's so annoying."
"Right? Who does he think he is, I don't get how people can believe that fake smile..."
"Is he acting like that because he know he's higher ranked than everyone here?"
"I'm sure it's like that...man, I wish he'd just dissapear."

...Something strange ignited inside the younger purplenette, it's as if something snapped inside her as her mind went blank.

Who the hell are they anyways? Sure, Reo can be quite arrogant at times, but they're clearly exaggerating it. For nobodies like them, Y/n sure as hell is convinced that they're the type to even kiss her older brother's feet just for some attention, and maybe...

...lie immature pricks, they decided to be angry at the wrong thing.

"Y/N!!!"

The voice broke her from whatever trance she was in, her eyes snapping back toward reality as she look up to see her brother looking at her...

And this time, it's with genuine concern.

'Huh? Why is he looking at me like that...'  was what she thought, until she felt the ache in her now bloodied knuckles, her hair disheveled and her nose bloodied, while she looks down, noticing the guys who had talked behind Reo's back earlier was beaten to a pulp.

All of them looked at her in disbelief, humiliated at the fact that they were beaten up by a mere girl, while the crowd around her was looking at her in admiration in amazement.

"Who's that girl?"
"She looks totally badass!!!"
"Oh my God, she's hot..."
"Kyaaa! She's like an ikemen!"
"Oh...that girl...

she looks dead similar with Reo, right?"

Hearing all of those words, she felt something different for once. Not excitement...but anxiousness.

How will people perceive her now? Will they think she's nothing but someone with brawn only? If her parents find out that their daughter beat a few guys by herself, just how would they feel? Just how—

Her thoughts were interrupted all at once when she was thrown over someone's shoulder, her eyes blinking in suprise, looking down to notice the same purple lock that she had as the guy rushed towards the infirmary.

And once they did, both of them were silent. The silence between them was nothing but awkward, that's what Y/n thought that is.

"...Just what the hell were you thinking earlier, you idiot?" Reo asks with an irritated sigh while he bandaged the girl's hand.

"...They were talking behind your back."

Hearing those words seriously suprised the older Mikage, as he froze for a few moments and looking back up at the girl who's looking down at her skirt anxiously.

"I...I swear I didn't even want to defend you in the first place. But for some reason...I didn't even realise i beat all of them up. Please...d-don't tell father and mother about this..." she murmurs nervously while biting her bottom lip.

She was scared. Scared of what will her parents think if they ever find out that their supposedly elegant and sophisticated daughter had beat some people over some trivial things.

Sure, it's easy for her to gain their favours, but if it's attained that easily...than it'll surely slip away just as easily.

Everyday, she lives on thin ice. And that's something that Reo clearly is not aware of, even when he saw how she was looking down anxiously.

"...You're such an idiot. No way will I mention something as trivial as this to them."

Even though those words never meant to be of comfort use...suprisingly, all of Y/n's guard had dropped, no more the fake persona she used to get her brother to her own favour, as she smiled shakily in a grateful manner, making Reo look at her silently while clearing his throat.

"Beside, why should I care about telling it to them? You don't matter inside my life anyways." he said while sticking his tongue out, which made an irk mark appear on Y/ns forehead as her eye twitched.

"Dying seems like a good option for you, you know?" she said with an overly polite smile.

"Yeah? you'd look good while choking yourself too." he retorts back with a mischievous grin.

────────┉─¡! • !¡─┉────────

After that day...Reo had started to open up to me slowly but surely. I've never knew the reason why, I've never really cared of the reasonings in the first place.

My life used to be so dim, but with Reo opening up to me...it surely is brightening up more. That's when I realised that he's the last piece for this little thing I love that's called life.

So of course, I had grew closer to him too. Everything was perfect. Too perfect.

────────┉─¡! • !¡─┉────────

"What did you say?" Y/n's father said sternly, his gaze turning from one with warmth to something that's as cold as the temperature in Antarctica, which made Y/n's smile drop vastly as she spome in a timid manner.

"I...I want to continue exploring art—"

"Get out of my house."

Truth to be told, the purplenette blood runs cold at the tone of her father, her eyes wide in shock as she look up to see her father glaring daggers at her while her own mother who had given birth to her was staring at her with no emotion at all. Not even a glimpse of sympathy or guilt.

"But...brother...h-he said he want to play soccer but you never reacted like—"
"What does Reo have to do with this?" the man scoffed in disbelief, stepping closer to the imbecile that he call as his own daughter as he looks down at her coldly.

"None of us have loved you in the first place. We figured since you've always been so smart from the beginning, maybe there's a chance for you to not be such a dissapointment. But...not only are you a girl, but you're trying to focus on art? Get out of our sight."

Speechless. She was completely speechless.

A few days ago, Reo mentioned to her so brightly that he found a new treasure to be kept, mentioning that it was the white haired boy that he had talked to when she had to reject a boy who was invading her privacy.

With the way he mentioned about playing football with that guy called Nagi so brightly...she figured she might tell that she picked up interests with arts too towards her parents.

And now here she is, being kicked out with nothing inside her hand, rain falling down furiously ontop of her head as if even the weather had mocked at her unfortunate fate.

That's when she had realised everything until this point. Her own parents had never liked her 100% because of her gender. She realised all those gifts, all those sweet nothings and sugar coated words that bubbles out of their throat was nothing but the bare minimum, something that they only did so that Y/n won't pester them.

'So that's the reason why they like Reo so much...? Because he's a guy and I'm not?'  the girl thought lifelessly, hugging herself for comfort inside the rainfall as she took shelter at the nearest playground, tears subconsciously trickles down her cheeks as she thought back the look that her parents had given her. 'Then...was Reo opening up to me was a lie too...?'

She really didn't want to. She really didn't want to doubt her own brother. But with her situation, how could she not?

For 10 years of her life, Reo was purposely distanced away from her. Which is why her parents had looked so uncomfortable when she had mentioned that she had saw him.

And for 5 more years, she tried to get the older purplenette onto her side, only to be fortunate enough for him to open up by last year.

But now that Reo had found someone he truly finds dear, what will happen to her now? How is she going to survive? Is she going to live on the sidewalk and beg people for money.

She's always been the girl to donate to those souls she had sympathised with, so is she going to suffer the same fate? And for what reason? For her deceiving people for her own good?

While her thoughts jumbled up all at once, she continues to cry, pathetic hiccups leaving her mouth as she cover her head while thunderstorms noises rings inside her ear.

She had always loved the thunderstorm and rainy weather, finding it fascinating for how it falls down the earth.

But can she even look at it the same way as before today?

"Don't leave me...I'll be a good girl so please, don't leave me..." Y/n murmurs shakily towards no one, her body growing weak as fear of being left alone creeps up inside her mind.

What sort of sin had she did for fate to treat her this cruelly? It felt as if the ground is swallowing her as a whole, her mind and heart now working as one as she starts to think of everything in such negative lights now. She couldn't help but feel guilty when she almost started looking at Reo in bad lights.

'Is this...how I'll be now?'

"Y/n!? Y/n!!! Are you here!?"

Her breath hitched when she heard the frantic voice, peeking from where she is to look at two guys looking around the same playground she's in, noticing that they have a frown etched on their expression, although one was slightly calmer while the other one was much more panicked and frantic.

"Damn it all...Y/N!!! Where are you!?" Reo searches around frantically, his eyes wide in panic while Nagi decided to stay behind when he saw a glimpse of the familiar purple hair somewhere, not bothering to tell Reo that the person he's been looking this whole time was there.

Ha...Nagi is hopeless. He was frowning in the first okace since Reo had bothered him during the thunderstorm and picked him out of his home to search for Y/n.

"Reo..."

When the purple haired boy heard his voice being called out with the voice he had grown so familiar with, he instantly turned tiward the direction, his eyes widened as tears threatened to slip out of his eyes when notice the broken state Y/n was in.

Her eyes were puffy, her usually bright eyes now dimly lit while she looked at the person she acknowledges as her brother weakly.

Looking at the sight, Reo couldn't bear to look at it anymore. He instantly rushed toward his younger sister, tackling her into a hug while he shakily hold her head, his own head resting on her shoulder as he shushed and cradles her while his own tears falls down.

"Reo..." she calls out in a broken tone, her sobbing turning louder now as she cried inside her brother's embrace.

Oh boy, was she shocked when Reo turned his head to look at her straight in the eyes. His eyes...held so many emotions inside it now.

Guilt, sympathy, empathy, kindness...affection.

"Everything will be alright...I'm here...I'll always be here, just like the day you beat those guys up for me..." he murmurs softly in assurance, wiping all the tears away from Y/n's face as his own tears continues to fall down his cheeks.

────────┉─¡! • !¡─┉────────

And after that day...I don't know what sort of thinks has Reo resolved to, but our parents went on their knees and begged for my forgiveness while Reo looked at them sternly, I have become bickering buddies with Nagi, Ba-ya was more than happy when she saw I was well and alive right when I was kicked out by my own parents.

And...I'll forever be grateful for Reo's action that day. Because of that hug...I felt what it is to feel genuine love.

Because of his reassuring words, I can tell how it is to be comforted instead of being the one that comforts.

And because of his eyes...I now understand that people like him usually shows they care for someone with their eyes instesd of their action.

At that fateful day, I've realised...

Mikage Reo's life is always dull with boredom He got everything he wished for but couldn't find anything he wanted. Until the day he met me, soccer and Nagi Seishiro.

But my life...is now lit brightly with the sun instead of the candle I hold so dearly when I was young.

I SUCK AT THIS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.8K 27
❛❛ I bet she's playing hard to get.. ❜❜ ❛❛ I think you're playing hard to get RID OF instead! ❜❜ VARIOUS X FEM
8.6K 482 12
"hoe you gon get lung cancer" "lung cancer? never heard of her" ...
70.3K 2.5K 17
a mix between a blue lock chatfic and a story. in which Y/N gets added into the chaotic blue lock gc and seeks for friendship... NONE OF THE CHARACT...
124K 3.4K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...