Ishqiya

By justthewayyou_are

PEEP IN TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE STORY! More

Aditya Mera Dost
Judaai
Phir Woh Din Aaye
Hum Tum
Pehle Bhi Mai
Yadein
Rooh Baru
Sun Saiyan
Dard-e-Dil
Pal Do Pal

Wasim Ko Hai Dar

82 7 27
By justthewayyou_are

Aditya and Zoya's final exams have started.  Zoya is teaching mathematics to Aditya because he is very weak in maths. Zoya is very smart in studies and Aditya has no interest in studies. Aditya is interested in music, He wants to become a singer but Aditya's father wants him to concentrate on his studies. Study well and later take over the entire business.

And on the other hand, Jaya is very good in studies.  She wants to become a doctor when she grows up so that she can treat the poor and needy people for free. Zoya's mother is also a heart surgeon. The role model of her life is her mother.  She's mother is not in the city at the moment as she has gone out of town for a very important conference.

Aditya never takes interest in studies.  But when it comes to Zoya, he sometimes helps her in her studies and when she forgets to do her homework, he also does her homework so that she does not get scolded by the teacher.

A boy used to harass Zoya a lot in school.  That boy used to sit on the bench behind Zoya and pull her braids due to which she started crying. When Zoya told this to Aditya, he applied a lot of Fevicol on the boy's bench.  After which, when the boy sat on that bench, he could not get up from it and when he tried to get up from the bench, all his pants got torn and the entire class started laughing at him. After that incident no one had the courage to trouble Zoya.

"Dekh Adi, iss bar agar tu first aaya na toh mai tujhe apni Diary padhne dunga." Zoya says to Aditya while teaching him from his book.

"Kya Karun Zoya jab bhi main is maths ki kitab ko dekhta hun mera sar ghumne lagta hai." Aditya says while picking up the maths book in his hand.

" Tujhe toh bas nahana banane aata Hai jab main padhaai mein atkati hun to tu meri help karta hai na to tu apne liye kyon Nahin padta?" Zoya asks Aditya while looking at him.

"Yeh sab chodd yeh bata kal ka kya kru mai? Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha or bhtt neend aa rhi hai. Mai ek kaam krta hu thodi der so jata hu phir padta hu." Aditya says to Zoya while yawning.

" Dekh Adi aagr tu abhi nhi padega na toh mai baad mein neend se uth kr nhi padhaugi tujhe." Zoya says while warning Aditya.

" Hmhm thik hai bye bye, good night Zoya." Aditya walks away from there porrecting.

"Theek hai ja rahe hai hum, aapko fail hona hai ho jaaiye phir."

Zoya angrily throws the books and goes to her room. Zoya climbs on her bed and takes her blanket over her face but she is not able to sleep.  She wakes up again and again and looks at the clock.  She was worried that Aditya might fail, if he fails then everyone will make fun of him.

Time passes by in no time, It is 5:00 AM in the morning and Aditya's exam is at 8:00 AM.  Zoya quickly goes to his room and sees Aditya snoring on the bed and he's in a deep sleep. Zoya quickly goes to him and wakes him up by shaking him.

"Kon hai? Kon hai? Chor chor... Zoya mujhe bachao!" Aditya suddenly gets up and starts shouting loudly.

" Arey buduhu hum Zoya hi hai or tumhe bachane hi aaye hai Fail hone se. Ab jaldi utho or padhai kro 3 ghante hai sirf humare paas   padhne ke lia." Zoya gently hits Aditya on the head and tells him.

Zoya takes Aditya with her to the study table. Zoya makes Aditya understand some difficult questions for some time. After some time, when her eyes fall on Aditya, he is already sleeping with his head on the table.

" Ya Allah, please Aditya ke exam ache jai warna Adi ko Harsh uncle se bhtt dant suni padegi." Zoya raises her hands and prays to Allah.

Zoya closes the books and keeps them neatly aside on the table.  She takes a blanket from the bed and puts it on sleeping Aditya and leaves after closing the door of the room.

******

Aditya comes running happily through the door of the house. Zoya hears Aditya's voice in the room.  She immediately comes down after hearing his voice and asks him how his paper went and Aditya tells him that most of the Maths questions Zoya taught him were from the same and his paper also went very well. Zoya is very happy to hear this.  She holds Aditya and hugs him.

Zoya's sudden hug leaves Aditya stunned as Zoya has never hugged Aditya before. At that time the whole world had stopped for Aditya.  Aditya was not able to understand what to do. Should he embrace her or not? No one could even understand how emotions would arise in the heart of that 12 year old child. Aditya's heart wanted that this time should stop now and Zoya should stay with Aditya forever.

Aditya comes out of his thoughts when he hears Wasim's voice from behind. "Aditya, Zoya"

Wasim doesn't feel good at all seeing Aditya and Zoya like this. He always wanted Zoya to stay a little away from Aditya. Not because Aditya is not a good person.  Just because he doesn't want something happens in the future which may cause him or Zoya some kind of trouble in the future. He doesn't want Zoya to get involved in any love affair with Aditya because he wants to marry Zoya to a boy from his own religion.

Wasim has some personal reasons behind all this, Wasim's sister i.e. Zoya's Pappu had also married a non-Muslim boy, who took her with him after marriage, but the man sold his wife as a prostitute. Because of this, Wasim's sister committed suicide.

******

5 year's later.... ( Aditya is 17Y and Zoya is 15Y) 

Aditya and Zoya's holidays have started. Harshvardhan has gone to New York for his business and he wants Aditya and Zoya to come to him during the holidays. Harsh calls Wasim and on his responsibility calls Adi and Zoya to him. Wasim does not want to send Zoya but agrees after Harsh insists.

Wasim calls Aditya and Zoya and tells them that Aditya's father is calling both of them to NY.  Both of them become very happy after hearing this.  He tells that from here the driver will drop them at the airport and they himself boards the flight and lands at NY airport, Harsh will pick them up from there.

Both of them quickly go to their room and start keeping their things in their respective bags. Zoya quickly goes to Aditya after doing her packing.

"Aditya hum bhtt excited hai NY Jane ke lia, Hum waja ja kr na Tudor City Bridge dekhege humne bhtt suna hai uske bare mei. Or bhtt sari jagaon pr jana hai hume. Aap le kr jaige na Hume?"
Zoya says all this in her excitement and eagerness.

"Ha! Tum jaha Jana cahhti ho mai waha tumhe le kr jaoaga ok?! Ab Mai thodi packing kr lu raat ki flight hai." Aditya is very happy to see so much excitement from Zoya and he responds to her very calmly.

"Okay hum niche Jaa rhe hai. Aap packing kr ke niche aa jaiye ga, phir hum saath khana khaige." Zoya answers normally while hiding her excitement.

******

Aditya and Zoya meet Wasim and leave for the airport.  Both of them have flights in an hour and they have to reach the airport early and check in. The servants of the house quickly bring out their luggage and after putting them inside the car, Aditya and Zoya also sit in the car and leave towards their destination.

From home till the way to the airport, Zoya babbles a lot and Aditya is silently listening to her and smiling. Finally both of them reach the airport and take their luggage out of the car and go inside.  After some time it's time for their flight.  Both of them sit inside the flight and Zoya starts praying.

"Ya Allah please Hume sahi salamt Harsh uncle ke paas phuncha dena. Hume jese hi waha phunche ge 2 rakat shukrana ki namaz padege please Allah." Zoya starts praying by closing her eyes and making a very cute face.

"Zoya hum Jung pr nhi Jaa rhe hai. Kya kr rhi ho tum, tumhe plane mei dar lagta hai"

" Kis ne kaha Hume dar lagta hai, hum toh bas aise hi.... " Zoya adjusts the blanket placed on her and she tied scarf around her neck and lies to Aditya.

"Toh seat belt lgao yeh plane ab udhne wala hai" Aditya says this willfully scaring Zoya by widening his eyes.

"Hum gire ge toh nhi na" Zoya asks fearfully.

Both keep talking to each other.  Aditya tries to ensure that Zoya does not get scared and within no time both of them reach New York.

********

Hey guy's I have updated the second part of this story. Now from here the love story of AdiYa will get a new turn!

In the next part there will be love, a little bit romance, some tears and a big storm!

To read the story further, stay connected with us and please follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
6.8K 381 12
A FF on Adiya😍 This story is about Aditya Hooda and Zoya Arora. who met each other due to an accident.
51.1K 3.3K 41
Hi everyone. Its my 3rd story that I have started to write. Please support me guys as I really need your encouragement. The story: Hello everyone I a...