𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁...

By ProblemChild1470

(SONICX MALE Characters x FEMReader) 15-year-old (Y/N) is a talented girl. 13 years old when they graduated f... More

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 1 ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 2☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 3☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 4☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 5☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 8☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 9☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 10☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 11☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 12☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 13☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 14☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 15☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 16☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 17☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 18☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 6☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

407 21 11
By ProblemChild1470

(~Eggman POV~)

I was sitting down in front of my control pad. My mind as been...else where. After all theses years....after all this time she is alive. I...never forgave myself for what happened. My most precious daughter...here...alive...

Helping Sonic!!

I

ball my fist up tightly...It seems like she's grown a custom to gadget making and robotics. She truly is like her old man. I'd be so proud if she wasn't using it against me. This planet made her soft....theses humans! Nothing ever good comes from them. First I'll deal with the Choas Emeralds n Sonic ... Then for my, my child.

Speaking of Chaos Emeralds. I look up at my screen which was playing the news for today. The TV reporter saying something which spark my interest.

"Authorities are conducting a thorough investigation of these surrounding area to determine the possible source of the gem. SSTV will continue to keep you posted with further updates. This is Scarlett Garcia reporting live from the site for SSTV news.

Shutting off the TV. I grin widely chuckling to myself. "Well, what do you know? A Chaos Emerald right under my nose." (Okay Dr. Seuss) "Doctor?" Said one of my robot assistants. "Yes Decoe?" Holding out a plate of cards once again. "Your cards." Once again I was stuck in a hard choice of which one to choose. And once more I placed it in the machine to make my decision for me.

As it spins before landing on one of my robots. "Beakon!" I stand up, holding my thumbs up laughing out, as my perfect creation flies out and enter into the city. Me following after. "Once I get my hand all that Chaos Emerald, I'll create an even more powerful robot, and getting rid of that pesky, blue hedgehog will be a breeze...and I can finally take back what I lost a long time ago... Maria."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Y/N's POV~)

"Ugh, the place should be around here somewhere... Sonic! Grab on! We'll get a better look from above!" I call out to Sonic. Who nods and jumps on my back. I fly up high as my boots send up higher up in the air. I was still getting the hang of theses things. Gramps scolding me for not wearing a helmet or knee/elbow pads to keep me from hurting myself. Which I was now wearing. A (favorite color) helmet with a blue design on it. The blue bit being Sonic's idea.

We look across over the city. Man was it a beautiful view...to think I grew up here my whole life and yet never took the time to adventure out. I never had the chance to go out and do stuff like this... And I owe it all to Sonic. Who knew befriending a blue Speedy hedgehog would actually change my life for the better.

Snapping out of my thoughts as Sonic had leaned over my face as I was now greeted with an upside down Sonic. "Hey! Earth to Kid Genius! Thought I lost ya for a second. I was saying we can chill over there on top as we wait for Amy and Tails."

I shake my head holding a thumbs up. "Got it!" I fly over to a type of Tower setting Sonic up top. For a hedgehog he had pretty good balance, me still flying in the air. Until I feel him grabbing my hand. I look at him tilting my head in confusion. Sonic then takes my hand and places his on its head. Closing his eyes as his ears twitch... This somewhat became a habit, I don't know why he like that so much but I didn't really complain nor did I say anything.

It was actually kind of freaking adorable. I begin to scratch his quills which makes him smile softly. I don't know why he likes it when I do this, but he just looks so peaceful. As he opened his eyes back up I realized I had been staring at him. Both of our faces now heat up. But we didn't look away from each other's eyes... He reaches up for my glasses as he takes them off... What was he-

The sound of a motor noise made us snap out of our moment making a swirl our heads over. Me quickly putting back on my glasses as Sonic spoke. "It's about time! You'd think they could fly that thing a little faster" Complained my blue friend as I pad his head laughing.

"What matters is that they're here now." I said smiling. "Sonic! (Y/N)! Its over there!" Yelled out Amy as me and Sonic smirk at. "Chaos Emeralds, here we come!..RACE YA!" Sonic yells before jumping down. "HEY! You had a headstart no fair!!" I yelled out hitting the turbo boost on my boots before catching up with him in a split second.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Hitting the brakes on my boots as me and Sonic came to a halt as we saw the crowd of people fleeing out on the city streets. "What's going on here? Hmm?" Me and Sonic turn our heads to see Dr. Eggman once again but this time with a different robot. "Didn't we just kick his butt yesterday?" I pointed out looking at the hedgehog. "That's Eggman for ya. He never quits even if he always loses. So, Dr Egghead thinks he can knob that Chaos Emerald before us!" Grabbing my arm tightly as he yanks me with him, catching up to Eggman before he gets the Emeralds first. We were a head of him with ease... Naturally.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
(~No Ones POV~)

Eggman looks down to see a blue blur speeding down with something or someone next to him. "It's that blasted hedgehog!...and she's with him! Change of plans. We'll come back for our little treasure later on. First, we'll get rid of that meddling Sonic. But, make sure not to harm the girl!" Eggman order the Beakon as he flies down towards them.

Sonic and (Y/N) still on the trail to find the Emeralds. (Y/N) gripping onto his arm tight as they jump off one building and going to the next. (Y/N) looking over and noticed a giant bird like robot going to them at full speed. Quickly taking action as she throws Sonic over in the air splitting them apart before it could hit one of them.

"Sonic!" Grabbing his arm and holding him close to her as she kept on dodging the robots attacks. "You okay -" but before she could finish her concerning sentence the robot got closer to them. Hitting them with full speed impact breaking them apart as they groan out in pain.

(Y/N), losing control of her rocket boots as they began to stop working. Making her begin to fall down fast to the ground. "(Y/N)!! Hang on-" Sonic yells out trying to grab her hand. But a robotic hand-like claw grabs her as it holds her limp body. Looking up to see it was Eggman who had grabbed her with his egg machine. Sonic growling, but before he could say anything he hears Amy's voice.

"Look, Sonic, the ring! I'll throw it to you!" Called out the pink hedgehog to her friend/crush. Waving the ring up in the air. Sonic taking his eyes off of the injured human girl and putting his attention on the ring. Quickly trying to grab it but missing it as it began to fall down.

(Y/N) groans in more pain as she opens her eyes up... Trying to move before realizing she had a restrictive movement. Looking around to see that her whole body was being clamped shut by some type of robotic hand. Looking up before seeing Dr. Eggman had captured her. "Let go of me, Eggface!" She barks at him kicking her feet which makes him chuckle.

The robotic hand bringing her closer to Eggman as he raises his gloved hand out to her face. Pulling off her glasses looking at her face to face. Her dark red eyes glaring at the man with hatred. "It really is you ...Maria."

Maria? That wasn't her name. "Um, I think you got the wrong girl pal." Slipping her arm out from the robotic hands grasp. Taking off her rocket boot off of her foot. Placing it on top of the robots hand and blowing it off from hitting the turbo boost on the rocket boot.

As she began to fall down once more but quickly putting back on her boot and starting them up once more to keep her from falling. "Sonic!" Flying to her friend and quickly grabbing him. "Took you long enough! Had a nice nap? Don't scare me like that again!" He scolds her and hitting her head repeatedly. "Ow ow!! Hey I'm sorry! Will this make you forgive me?"

She held out the palm of her hand showing him the ring that he was trying to grab at first. She had quickly caught it before it had fallen to the ground. "You got it! Apology expected! Mind giving me a toss?" (Y/N) smirk as she held him from underneath his arms before throwing him up Sky High.

Sonic grips the ring into his palm as she dives down drastically full of speed aiming straight towards the Beakon. Using his spin dash attack and breaking straight through the bird like robot as it explodes. "Woo hoo! Way to to Sonic! That was awesome!" Cheers out the female human. Until a voice catch their attention.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
(~Y/N's POV ~)

I quickly look over to see Chris dangling from Dr Eggman's flying egg machine. "Chris?!? Why isn't he at school?! Hang on Chris I'm coming!" I yell out flying after them, Sonic, Tails and Amy following after me following Eggman. He messed with the wrong kid...

I made it near Eggman and Chris. Eggman noticing Chris was hanging on his flying device. As he tilts it a 90° angle making Chris hang on for life. Trying to tilt it again to make him fall, but Chris grabs on to his mustache making him yell out in pain. "Chris! Let go! I'll catch you!"

"I won't let go! Give me back the Emerald!" Chris yells out to him. Crap! Eggman has the Emeralds! This isn't good! I jump on the other side of eggman's flying machine wing. As he looks over at me, growling in anger. "You grubby little beast! Let go of my mustache!" He grows at Chris and anger and in pain. "Hey! Only I can call him that!"

Grabbing the Chaos Emerald straight from his hand, surprisingly unnoticed. Hopping off the device, and quickly catching Chris before he fell. "Good job, (Y/N)!" He said hugging onto me tight. "Let's head home!" I looked down and notice Sonic below me as I wave the Chaos Emerald showing him that I got it. I can see his bright smile on his face as he held up both of his thumbs at me.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"Phew!...ugh what a day...Ow! Geez..." I hiss in pain from Gramps head wound. It only got bruised from getting hit by that stupid Bird robot... Was a shame though, I could have used some of it for parts. The rest of the group circling around the Chaos Emerald.

"Now that we have one, we just need six more!" Explained cream hugging on to her little Choa friend. "That's right, Cream." Amy agreed who walks over to me and puts on a pink bandage on my head. I thank her, resting on a beanbag.

"I'm not certain we should keep it here. After all, it might have an effect on my equipment." Proclaimed Gramps and a worried manner. "No problem. If anything goes wrong with them, I'll fix them for you and (Y/N) too! Right?" Tails turns around to ask me. Holding my thumb up and nodding as a way of agreeing.

"All right, it's a deal." He smiles before everyone looks over at Sonic and me. Sonic was laying on my lap again, resting comfortably. Chris walking over to us. "Sonic, (Y/N)... I'm sorry..." I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "What ya sorry for Chris? If it's about you leaving out of school to join a battle. I'm mad but I respect your bravery. Even if it was stupidly dangerous."

"Well...for first loosing the chaos emerald-"

"(Y/N) got it back didn't she? That's all that matters. It's out of Eggman's hands and that's good enough for us. I think you did a great job!" Sonic holding a thumbs up winking. This making Chris smile widely... I don't think I've ever seen him smile like that.

"Now for you...young missy." Gramps getting closer to me with his arms folded over his chest. "Theses rocket boots you made are impressive to say the least, but you can't keep getting out into the spotlight like that. If your parents see you on the news or even Chris's parents. You could be in some serious trouble, you already know how the-"

"Relax! I'm the smartest kid in the world ... I'm always thinking ahead of them. If they think they can outsmart me...They need to think again." I said smirking. I felt my hand being placed on Sonics head once more. He opens his eye to look at me with a cute smirk. My cheeks heat up. Looking away from his face...

He's such a goof.
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 420 21
(Knuxadow) (Finished) Knuckles loves Sonic, which Shadow does too... These two males ask Amy, who is obsessed of the blue hedgehog, for Sonic's phone...
1.8K 37 5
You are The first mobians to ever exist you became one due to and experiment caused by your older brother. When news breaks out about and unknown cre...
17.8K 389 19
Somewhere in a kingdom, called the Rose Kingdom, their lives a young pink princess, known as princess Amy Rose. Having a lot of friends Amy has a gre...
529 0 20
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Sonic x anime, called SONIC X Heroes, which is like a retelling of the anime, where Sonic an...