seven souls seven sins

avstroscomet द्वारा

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... अधिक

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face

chapter 37: passenger princess

401 8 1
avstroscomet द्वारा

Natasha's pov:

"Get in Ms.Perfect!" He shouts across the street. I hear the car door unlock and I hop into the shotgun seat.

Oh boy, this was going to be fun.

"Hey Mr.Mysterious." I greet him playfully. He pauses a moment and stares straight into my eyes. I feel something inside of me, like something is fluttering down in my stomach. He looks away when he notices me staring back, he steps on the gas pedal and we're off. We zoom down the road and we take numerous corners towards our final destination.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask cluelessly.

"You'll see." He responds with a smirk. I roll my eyes at his unhelpful reply. He can be so mysterious sometimes, I wonder where he gets his nickname from. "Your car is surprisingly nice not gonna lie." I compliment his vehicle. "Of course it is, I picked it." He responds cheekily. I swat his arm playfully.

This man's ego is off the charts.

Around 3 minutes into the drive, I watch as his spare hand works its way onto my thigh. Oh. My. God. His veiny hand grasps my upper leg so softly but so harsh, all at the same time. My heart is pounding faster. The things he does to me are unheard of. I let his hand graze over my leg. His hand soothes my body tension.

The weird thing in my stomach is fluttering again.

I feel myself blushing at his devious actions so I look away. I hope he didn't notice that. My gaze wanders to the window. The gorgeous blue sky compliments the glowing green grass. I spot the emerald mountains in the far distance with jade trees covering the thick brown soil.

Brazil is a magical wonderland.

Nico and I make small talk here and there during the car ride. I explained to him about the incident and we also talked about the fight. He didn't shame me for not eating, instead he offered to bring me to a food truck. He claims that they make some of the best Brazilian meals in the country.

He even swears by it.

Not long after, we pull up into the car park. Before I can open the car door, he runs around to my side and opened my door for me. He lends his hand out and I use it to stand up. I mention as we walk "You didn't seem like quite the gentleman when I first met you."

"First impressions always last the longest." He replies with the corner of his mouth lifting.

I giggle at his response which earns me a chuckle from him. His voice in this form sounds harmonious. We walk along the bustling streets of Rio when his steps come to a halt. A steel food truck stands in front of me with a sign that reads 'Rio's finest Acarajé'. I flick a glance at Nico but I find him already beaming at me.

I flick him a small smile.

In case you're wondering, this crispy fritter is made from black-eyed peas, which are mashed with chopped onions and deep-fried. It's a popular street food, most common in the heart of Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. "Two Acarajés Davide." Nico orders with a nod. Looks like he's a regular.

"You come here often?" I turn to ask him whilst we wait.

"I try to." He replies and scratches his neck. "You're the first person that I've let in on my secret spot." He admits shyly.

I'm the only one that he showed? He wanted to show me? ME? The fluttering in my stomach grew stronger. I nod to his admission and I feel a rose tint making its way onto my cheeks. I look away to hide my blush. I hate when I blush uncontrollably. "Is there something wrong Ms.Perfect?" He asks me with my back turned to him.

Shit. I can't turn around now or he'll just get a stupid ego boost from my blush.

"Yea all good, There's just uh- something in my eye." I lie. I unconsciously bite my finger nails as a reflex.

I feel that the pink tint has faded and I turn around. I push a spare strand of hair away from my face. "Harper!" I hear the chef shout. Nico turns around and grabs two white boxes filled with food. He thanks the chef and turns to face me. I could feel drool already dripping down my face.

I can smell the aroma, smells like heaven.

"It's still hot Ms.Perfect. Let me hold it until it cools down." He offers and I thank him with a thoughtful smile. He guides me through the busy streets of Brazil and we find a lovely park. We sit on a wooden bench that overlooks the pier. He passes me my own food and I dig in.

My eyes close and I moan in satisfaction.

"Good isn't it?" He says while munching on his acarajés. "Delicious!" I add whilst still chewing my food. "Thank you." I add not to seem ungrateful. I spot a miniature gleam appear on his face. "My pleasure darling." He replies while taking a big bite into his meal. I giggle at the funny face that he makes whilst he chews.

His dimples are on display every time he smiles, oddly enough, it makes my heart jump.

Moments pass by and I toss my empty white food box into a nearby bin. I sit back down on the bench, but this time closer to him. "It's a beautiful view." I mention after finishing my tasty meal. I watch the sun reflect its rays upon the shallow water.

"You're a beautiful view." I hear him murmur.

My gaze stops and my eyes flick back to him. The thing in my stomach is growing. My heart is pounding faster. Maybe I'm just hallucinating, he didn't just say that, did he? I ask to clarify "Pardon?"

"Nothing Ms.Perfect." He dismissed my question and finishes his food. Did he really mean what he said? I must be overthinking. There's no way that he just said that. I'm 110% hallucinating. I want to clear the empty silence by asking a question that I've been meaning to know the answer of for a while.

"So why did you wanna hangout after all?" I ask him, keen to know his response.

"Is it bad to say that I missed you?" He says in a disgusted voice and laughs it off.

"You missed me?" I ask confused. "I missed the daily torture that I usually endured every time I heard your nagging voice." He answers with a playful grin. I chuckle at his statement. "I'm glad you think my voice is nagging." I sarcastically laugh at his choice of words.

He smiles at me. I watch his gaze flick towards my mouth for a mere moment before briefly retreating back to my eyes.

"Your laugh.." He begins and scratches the back of his tan neck.

"What about it?" I question back clueless.

"It's nice to hear." He admits. He thinks that my laugh is nice? HE LIKES TO HEAR MY LAUGH? OH MY GOSH.

"Yours isn't that bad either." I reply honestly and compliment him back.

I feel like time is ticking slower than usual whenever I'm with him. The things in my stomach are fluttering faster. We take a moment to just stare at eachother, admiring eachother. I stare into his deep jade eyes as the sun reflect all hues of green within them. I could get lost in their shadows.

I feel a cooling breeze hit my body. The wind blows my hair infront of my face. His veiny hands stroke the strands out of my face. He tucks my cocoa hair behind my ear. His hand caresses my cheek for a mere second before retreating back to its original spot. A part of me wished that it stayed there for a few more seconds.

I liked his warmth on my skin.

"I-uh, thank you." I respond with my words tangled. That's weird, my words never mess up. The 'Nico effect' really had its place on me. He laughs at my muffled words and drapes his arm over me to bring me closer to him. I manage to snuggle closer into his hard chest.

His abs are visible through his thin white shirt.

Saliva builds up in my mouth and I quickly swallow it down. Nico notices this and just smirks at me with a knowing grin. I playfully hit him on the shoulder and he acts fake hurt. I giggle at his childish reaction. "I'm flattered Ms.Perfect." He says whilst looking out to the sea.

"Don't let your ego get to your head." I roll my eyes sillily.

"Mhmm." He says as he tilts his head back, gleaming at my remark. I dismiss his childlike behaviour and continue to stare at the ocean. All of its gorgeous hues of blue have me in a trance. Watching the water ripple and the waves washing ashore have me in a daze.

Nico watches me as I look at the horizon in awe. He brings me closer towards him. Instead of watching the ocean, he watches me. He notices my hoodie. "Hey, is that my hoodie?" He asks surprised. I look down to find splotches of dried up blood splattered across the blue hoodie.

Shit, I totally forgot about his hoodie, and how I completely ruined it.

"Oh my god, sorry." I mention and quickly take it off. I hand it to him with a sorrow expression. "I completely forgot to put it in the washing machine." I admit sheepishly. He pauses for a mere moment and bursts out laughing. "Don't worry about it darling. It's only a hoodie."

I just realise how concerned I acted.

I now remember that I put that hoodie on to cover up earlier. Why did I need to cover up anyways? It was only a black crop top. Xander was totally overreacting. I hear a buzz come from my pocket. I take out my phone to see that Flynn had texted me.

Flynn: G Morning Tash!

Flynn: Did Vincent say that u could come out tday?

Nat: Heya, unfortunately he didn't. :(

Flynn: Darn it, do you want me to come over?

Nat: It's alr dw. See ya tmrw?

Flynn: Ye ofc, see ya pretty

Nat: Bye bye! :D

I switch off my phone and chuck it back into my pocket. I spot Nico glaring at me, his eyes different from before. I study his jade eyes. They showed jealousy. Huh? Jealousy? That can't be right. He had nothing to be jealous of. I was only texting Flynn, and besides, Flynn is like a brother to me.

Purely platonic.

I sigh and rest my head on Nico's broad shoulder. I get a whiff of his musky whiskey cologne. Smells heavenly, he smells heavenly. The different tones of his cologne and the power that they possess makes it possible to smell his presence a mile away. His signature scent couldn't get out of my nose,

even if it wanted too.

"Want to take a brisk walk m'lady?" He asks out of the bloom. "I thought you'd never ask." I reply playfully and stand up alongside him. His 6'1ft tall frame towers over my 5'ft one. He towers over me like I'm a child. I watch as his lean muscles shift as he gets up. His body moves in ways that I can't imagine.

It's magnificent, he's magnificent.

His hand finds its way to my waist and he holds me close as we walk through the park. His veiny arms are so thick compared to my skinny ones. The difference is uncanny. "The truth is that I don't really know that much about you Ms.Perfect." He confesses.

"Same with you, Mr.Mysterious."

He chuckles at my sentence. He then suggests "Why don't we do a pop quiz? Ya know, so we can get to know eachother better."

Awe! That's such a cute idea. I nod my head to show my agreement to his proposal.

"Favourite colour?" I ask to start us off.

"Blue, you?" He responds quickly. He must really like that colour.

"Red." I reply with a slight smirk. The colour of blood, my favourite.

"Favourite song?" He suggests.

"Ooh, tough one." I reply while putting on my thinking face. How could anyone pick just one song? There are so many. After a moment or two I reply to him. "Although some would say that I'm basic, I adore Adele's Skyfall."

He gasps. "BASIC? Adele is anything but!" He says in absolute disbelief. I laugh at his reaction. He must like Adele, as do I. We share that in common. I mean, who doesn't like Adele?

"What about you then hm?" I question him back.

"Do I wanna know, Arctic Monkeys." He answers with a large grin on his face. I liked his answer, the Arctic Monkeys know how to write songs.

"Alex Turner, I like it." I respond with a gleam.

"He writes my feelings out." Nico answers truthfully.

I smile at his wholesome response. "I'm glad you've found your music." I add. He gently rubs my back as we walk on the path. I feel his warm hard against my bare skin. His touch is making my stomach do that weird thing. I haven't experienced this strange feeling before, only with Nico.

His charming voice interrupts my thoughts. "Flower? Mine are roses, classic I know." He admits.

I smile at the thought. Who knew that someone as complex as him could love one of the most symbolic flowers? "Hydrangeas here! They possess some sort of magical ability that I can't seem to quite comprehend." I mention.

"Like the ones over there?" He pauses and points over towards a bush full of blues and purples. Hydrangeas! Nico and I jog up to the flowers. Their beauty outshine anything else on this earth, well almost anything.

I watch them in awe, whilst Nico appears to be watching me. Cute. I watch the hydrangeas but closer this time. "They're so luscious and big in Brazil." I point out.

"Title of your sex tape!" He calls out. I gasp in shock at his remark. "You watch Brooklyn 99?"I ask in disbelief.

"Who doesn't? That's the real question here." He adds enthusiastically. I giggle at his expression. "God, maybe I should start calling you Mr.Perfect." I cheekily admit. He laughs along. Hearing his voice in that form makes my heart flutter like no other. That's strange, that hasn't happened to me before.

It feels, good.

I take a moment to bask in his presence before I hear multiple buzzes coming from his and my phone. What could that be? We both go to check our cells at the same time only to find out that we were invited to a house party on Saturday. Oooh! I haven't been to a party yet in Brazil.

I might aswell have my first one on Saturday.

They're probably like gafs anyways. We had loads of gafs back in London, a house party is practically the same thing. "It's at Dylan's house. You going?" Nico arches his brow. "I want to, but I don't think Vincent is gonna let me." I unfortunately say in an annoyed tone. We both hear more buzzes coming from our phones. People are already saying that they're coming.

Wow that was fast.

I see two familiar bitmojis appear on my screen. Xander and Xavier's. They both type that they can come. Huh? Vincent wouldn't even let me hangout with Nico today, and he's letting the twins go to a gaf? "This is so unfair." I complain to Nico. He assures me by rubbing my back.

"I know, which is why you're gonna do what you do best." He replies with a sly smirk after his words. What could he be planning this time?

"Which is?" I urge him to elaborate.

Natasha's pov:

Hey loves! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the late post. I have to be honest here, I found it difficult to write dialogue between Nat and Nico. I didn't want to rush into their relationship so I'm trying to take things slowly and it's hard, so excuse if things seem a bit awkward between the two.

Thoughts on Nico?

Do you think that Nat will go to the party?

Word count: 2700

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.8K 168 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...
210K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
Loved And Hated Little Writer द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3.1M 70.2K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
kindred Madi Lee द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

944K 22.6K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...