Mon Amour

بواسطة clumsy_sunshine

#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who... المزيد

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
~𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰~
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27

1.5K 176 7
بواسطة clumsy_sunshine

~के लिखेया सी सदा मिलना,
तू एदां मिलना एह नई सी पता~

A

fter a week, today is wedding of aradhya and rohan.

Rohan asked driver to drop her at parlour and pick her after she get ready, she entered and some girls welcome her.

"mam, by the way you're so beautiful.", applying foundation on her face.

she smile "thankyou", and close her eyes.

"mam, would you like to tell is your love story?", a girl who is makeup artist's manager asked aradhya while passing some brush to her boss.

"Ahmm- love story nahi zabardasti hai", she murmured.

[Its not a love story, its forced]

"mam, sorry did you said something?", some confussion on her face and aradhya nodded her head as no.

"mam love story? if you are comfortable then otherwise its ok", pass her a cup of tea after doing her makeup and now hairstyle is left.

"actually he was my school crush and then-", she said wherever she think about.

"so beautiful", everyone present in the room said to aradhya.

~Aradhya's outfit~

When she sit in car, she saw a notice with a rose and chocolate,

cupcake, i'm very happy that we both are gonna be together from today. I hope you will not try to ruin it.

Your love, rohan

"love? huhh? is it really a love? Its not the thing i every heard about love right?" and she clumb it and throw the chocolate and rose outside the window.

Suddenly a little smile apper on her face and she ask, "uncle, what if i ran away? its a best idea right?" to the driver who is in his 40's

He smile, "oh dear mam, i know you don't want to marry our sir but if i help you to run then sir will fired me. I can't help you, sorry"

Aradhya sit peacefully, "oh, mera future toh barbad ho hi raha hai aapka future barbad nahi kar sakti" while folding hand on her chest.

[My future is already getting ruined, I can't ruin your future.]

after a good time, driver stop the car, "mam we are here" and open door for her.

Aradhya's POV

I went inside while holding my lehanga, "ek toh ye lehanga itna bhari hai main akele kaise uthau? kia tak ko nahi bulaya maine."

[Firstly, this lehenga is so heavy, how can I lift it alone? I didn't even call Kia.]

I stopped on my track when saw rohan is talking to someone on phone, "haa pata hai agar 25 se pehle shaadi nahi ki toh mujhe property ka 1% bhi nahi milega, agle hafte 25 ka ho jaunga aur aaj shaadi kar raha hu bata dena mr. bedi ko" angrily.

[I have learned that if I don't get married before 25, I will not get even 1% of the property, I will turn 25 next week and I am getting married today, tell this to Mr. bedi]

"I knew it, he never loved me. He is doing all this on purpose but why me? he can choose a random girl or a girl who love him, why he have to ruin my life?" with teary eyes, she left that place and went to her room.

Author's POV

She open the door and saw a girl sitting on chair while her back facing her.

"Mam, who are you? its my room can you please leave?", stepping toward her slowly.

~Kiara's Outfit~

The girl turn around, "KIARAAA??" and they both hug each other.

"I really miss you, but.... but why you came here? You have to leave please." in fear of rohan will hurt her also.

"calm down aru, i'm safe nothing will happen, don't you know about my perfect husband? Don't worry and i'm with you." and concern her.

They both gossip for sometimes, then aradhya ask, "ahmm.. kia, rishab kaisa hai? I'm just a-asking for general" while looking everywhere.

[How is rishab?]

Kiara chuckled, "he is fine and you know what, he got a girlfriend too.", in teasing way.

"d-did h-he? I mean wow do you have her picture? i wanna see her." hesitantly.

"aww..... i don't have her pictures but i guess he will come in your wedding with her", smiling secretly.

"is he comingg", trying to hide her happiness but being with another girl? break her a little but she can't do anything now.

After sometimes, awkwardness presents in every corner.

She break the silence and "ohh! by the way, you are looking so classy and beautiful kia baby", scanning her.

"am I? you are looking like a whole damn princess." with teary eyes. "and hope you got the right prince.", in slow tone.

"did you said something?", confused face.

"did you hear something? Well i wanna ask a question aru.", holding aradhya's hand.

"yes, ofcource", smiling.

"Do you trust me? I mean do you trust me, rishab and vivaan ji?", holding her hand more tightly.

"Ofcource kia, yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? kyu kuch hua hai kya?", confusion all over her face.

[Is this even a question to ask? Why has something happened?]

"nahi vo ba-" the sound of door cut her in between.

[no that's i-]

Rohan is standing at the door while sattleing his hair.

~Rohan's Outfit~

"Oh! so a new guest is here. I like my cupcake invite someone from her side too. By the way, cupcake" he come near her. "the wedding is going to start in half an hour, hope you didn't messed up right", tucking her hair behind her ears. Look at kiara, "You may enjoy the wedding" and left from their.

suddenly a noise of short circuit and lights went off which makes aradhya a little flinch.

flashback~

Kiara invite rishab for dinner, he looks so pale like he didn't eat properly and some dark circles under his eyes like he don't even take a good sleep too.

kiara look at him "rishab", and he replied "hm?" "actually i need your help", still looking at his face and he is just playing with his food.

"Yes, tell" "but first you gave to finish this food and then you will meet someone", pointing on his plate.

"ok bhabhi", complete half food but now he don't want to eat anything.

"Bhabhi tell me how may i help you and whome to meet?", grab the plates and put them in sink.

"Agastya~", he look upstairs in curiosity as he don't even know who is he.

"bhabhi, who is this man?", pointing toward him.

"He is agastya, aradhya's younger brother. Agastya take a seat here.", tapping on chair near her.

"h-her brother? but what is he doing here?", looking at kiara.

"Actually- *they both tell tell the whole story to rishab about aradhya*", his eyes filled with tears.

"a-aradhya is in danger? b-bhabhi we have to hurry", standing from chair.

She stop him by hold his hand, "wait rishab, don't hurry! what if messed up? I have an idea ok lets work on it. Dushman ko harane ke liye pehle usse ye dikhana padta hai ki voh jeet gaya hai taaki uski haar usse tod kar rakh de so we have to-", she explain their role in that plan.

[To defeat the enemy, one has to first show him that he has won so that his defeat breaks him.]

"but rishab, for that you have to eat properly and sleep properly otherwise you know what i mean", scolding him a little.

"alright bhabhi, jaisa aap kahe. maine suna tha bhabhi maa hoti hai par aap toh devi nikli", joining his hand in front of her.

[I had heard that sister-in-law is a mother but you turned out to be a goddess.]

"Thatastu, hope this plan work successfully", crossing her hand on her chest.

"ofcource it will", rishab and agastay replied together.

And they bust into laugh.

TO BE CONTINUED

what they planned? did it work or flop?

TARGET of 100 votes

I know i delay alote in posting this chapter because of my exams but now i'll post like previously.

and yeah now your chipkali ji is on scrollstack and i changed my instagram username too..

just search lizcwre for scrollstack and instagram. Actually i wanna change wattpad username too but this is not workinggg~..

~LOVE YOU ALL~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

549K 40.2K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
214K 10.9K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
257K 15.6K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
9.6M 632K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...