Little Baji | OC in alternate...

By DaylightSenpai

'Everything is possible' is a phase that everyone states when you start wishing for something that you really... More

Author's Note
Characters

Ch 1 It Begins Where It Ends

15 1 0
By DaylightSenpai

"___" : Dialogues

Italic : Thoughts

(Name)'s POV

"(Name)-chan, can you please pay for today too...Pretty please...We promise to pay you back later, don't you worry about that." Smiling brightly with sickly sweet voice, my so-called bestfriend, Sabrina Park repeated the same, old lines which I have heard (for what?) million times already.

Seriously, how much sugar does she eat a day to keep going with such sugary voice and smile. Thinking with disgust, I simply replied with "Yeah, whatever." while restraining to roll my eyes.

My other 'friend', who is also a rich brat but always choose to watch others (which is certainly me) pay for her, jumping with delight, with another fake kind smile said," Thanks (Name). You know, I would love to pay but I lost my VIP card couple of days ago. Of course, its not a big deal but to get a new one I would have to wait."

I also tried to smile (and congratulations, I succeeded!) and replied with, "No, its no biggie." I don't know why they try to hide the fact that obviously they are using me. Sighing, I reached the counter and paid for everything we (actually they) ordered while giving a tired but genuine smile. Or maybe a genuinely tired smile.

Chuckling to myself at my own lame joke, I smiled bye to the cashier, receiving a "Come back soon." from her, I walked out of the café without acknowledging my 'friends'.

Honestly, I don't even own why I'm even friends with. Maybe because I don't have any others and I am not good in making new ones. Or maybe I have become attached to them even though they're fake, I'm not. I met them when I was around 14 or 15, since then we became inseparable. At first, they were very nice (I believe, but who knows since I was really gullible when I was younger). Later, I accidently found out they were backbiting me few months ago and I lost my whole trust over them. It was then that I started realizing their real behavior towards me.

I didn't crying over it and surprisingly it didn't hurt as much I thought it would.

I don't have a bad life in particular. I am orphan, yes. But I lost them when I was only few months old so I don't remember them. Since then, I have been living with my aunt and her daughter. They don't particularly dislike me, but...don't like me either. But I am not complaining, you know. I appreciate everything that god has given me and am satisfied.

Its because I spend most of time either working or watching anime so I don't have any time to worry about these petty things.

Yes, you heard it right. I ABSOLUTELY love anime! Even though I am an adult and it might seem waste of time to others. But in reality, it is NOT. I think I have already devoted my whole life to it.

I have watched more than 150 of them. But currently, my most favourite is none other than Tokyo revengers. An unconscious smile appears on my face while thinking about it. I wish I had a life like that. It sure is heartbreaking and the characters had a life full of struggles. But that kind of life has its own taste, if the ending is fine.

My precious thoughts of Tokyo revengers were interrupted by a very loud sound of an engine of a vehicle. I was surprised realizing that I have already reached the street which I always use as a shortcut to reach my apartment in which I started living on my own the moment I turned 18.

The sound was getting closer and closer and I frowned I was getting goosebumps from it. It has never happened before.

The moment I thought that, I realized with horror that two of the newborn puppies which I liked playing with whenever I walked back home since they were born (only a couple of weeks old), were in the middle of the road playing with themselves, not knowing the dangers of their actions.

I knew that the fast vehicle (which happened to be a car) was coming in the same direction. Who in the right mind drives a car this fast on streets?? I thought furiously. Before I could think, my legs having a mind of their own, ran towards those puppies (Damn, I haven't even named them yet). Grabbing those two, I tried to move forward but soon acknowledged the fact that I don't have any time now.

Quickly but gently, throwing those two towards other puppies. Woah, is my life a movie or something...So dramatic. While thinking to myself, I felt pain overtaking my whole body as soon as the car hit me.

The next thing I knew, I started losing my conscious as faded sounds of screams and yells could be heard for few seconds.

I guess its the end. But no one would really miss me. I realized it as I felt few drops of my own tears on my cheek.

Then I fully lost my conscious.

Words: 844

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
461K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
146K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
106K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...