Rhythm Of Heart: A Dance Of L...

By Blossom_words

Dance. Study. Music. These three things were the center of Gaurangi's life. Everything was good in her life u... More

Introduction
Prologue
x Enemies to lovers x
1(Adventure deprived Ass)
2(Entering Like A Thief)
3(You are the best)
4(Free tickets?)
5(Shorty)
6(The Train)
7(The Swings)
8(Double mishap)
9(The setup)
11(A group of Tease)
12(Rcb vs Csk)
13(Him again?)
14(Run Gaurangi Run)
15(Twisted day)
16(The ball)
17(The final Competition)
18
19(End or just the start?)

10(Hugs and cuddles)

9 5 19
By Blossom_words

THIRD PERSON POV 

Gaurang sat there in shock, the phone still in her hands. "Ohk I'll call you later then" She whispered shakily before cutting the call and looking at Aarna and motioning the older to follow her. "What happened?" Aarna whispered looking at her friend wearing her slippers. "Shubham We'll see you some next day, there's still five days left, we'll plan something. Good night" Aarna waved at him to which he nodded and waved back. 

Abhinav kept staring at the black haired till her figure disappeared in the dark night with a blank face before getting up and going inside the hotel. "So, some next day too?" Shubham raised his eyebrows at Satvat after the younger one went away. "Sure" Satvat nodded following his bestfriend. 

"Kya hua, Kiska phone tha?" Aarna asked locking the room's door and going to sit beside the dancer on the bed. "Kushagra ka" The younger mumbled her chins propped on her knees. "Usne fir-" "Use Scholarship mil gayi kisi Us ke college me, he has to go there at the end of the month for admission" She sighed hiding her face in her hands. 

(Translation- "What happened?Whose call it was?"............................."So he-"

"He got a scholarship in one of US college, so he has to go there by the end of the month for admission")

"Oh" The brunette whispered looking at her bestfriend. The few minutes went by in silence, but when Aarna didn't hear anything from the dancer, she turned the girl towards her. "I really wanted to participate" Gaurangi whispered with a heavy voice, but then she suddenly turned around and lied down and pulled the covers on her. "Please let's just sleep" She said before turning off the lights causing Aarna to sigh and lie down beside the younger. 

The older stared at the dancer's back for a few minutes, before slowly reaching out her hand and hugging her softly. She felt the younger tense and turn around to face her. The room was dark, but Aarna could clearly figure out the teary eyes and the shock on the younger's face. So she just turned her head and hugged her again.

"We'll  talk tomorrow, just sleep now" She said hugging the girl and bringing her more closer. 

                          ✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

"So basically he got a scholarship and has to go to US for his admission and can't participate in the competition" Aarna asked while chewing on her food. "First don't speak while eating it's gross, and second, yeah basically" Gaurangi nodded her head drinking her juice. 

"Damn, couldn't he have told you before registering your both name and all" The older asked with raised eyebrows. "Nah, he himself got the message yesterday so, Well I couldn't even congratulate him. I could sense from his voice he was sad too" Gaurangi sighed picking up her phone before typing a quick congratulations text to the boy. 

"Why would you congratulate him, he left you girl" The artist said with a scowl on her face. "Well he had to, he got a scholarship and of course it would be more important to him. He didn't left me for fun" The younger sighed getting up to keep her utensils in the steel bin in the centre of the hall. 

She was walking with her head low, and didn't see the person coming in front of her which caused both of them to bump each other and the girl's plates to fall. 

Gaurangi gasped seeing the plate and glass falling on the floor and breaking. "What the hell you girl, can't you watch where you're going?" She looked up to see a man in his forties looking at her with a sharp glare. "Made such a mess and spoiled my mood in the morning itself. Because of you my brand new shoes have gotten dirty and now I'll get late to my office." He practically shouted at the girl who flinched at his loud voice. 

"Excuse me, I am sorry. I wasn't looking on my way" The younger apologized bowing a little at the person in front of the person. "Your sorry won't return my hotel's utensils and my shoes. Do you even know who I am? I am the owner of this hotel and could fine you heavy charges for your mistake" If it was a cartoon, everyone would be able see the steam coming out of his ears and nose. 

"I said I am sorry sir, besides it's not even that much big mistake. One or two plates might have been broken by your staffs too sometimes, and You shoes can get cleaned" Gaurangi said. "Oh so now you argue back with me. Fine then take these" The man said throwing some tissue papers at her face. "Now you'll clean my shoes". 

"Excuse me" The dancer exclaimed in shock. Aarna who was sitting at the end of the hall saw the commotion and quickly went there. "Now don't keep standing there like a fool and quickly do your work, I am already late" The man said moving forward his shoes in her direction. Gaurangi kept staring at the man with shocked and confused eyes. Do people like these also exist. 

"Oh you mis-" "I didn't knew you are the owner of this hotel Mr. Vinoy" A voice said from behind the man who turned around with his brows furrowed. "S-sir, When did you came" The man stuttered looking at the person in front of him. 

"Oh come on that doesn't matter now does it? The interesting topic is that When did you became the owner of my place?" The person asked in his deep voice with his head tilted a bit. "I-I am sorry sir, I was just teaching this inscolent girl some manners-"

"Why? You are her guardian or something? Or maybe her relative? And from what I have observed the one who clearly lacks manners here is you" The person said with a small scoff going towards Gaurangi and taking the tissues from her hands and throwing at the man's face. 

"Go clean your mouth with these tissues first, they are spitting out shit. And yeah, one more thing, You were late for today's meeting weren't you? It's okay you can have your holiday" The old man was going to thank him but stopped after hearing the next sentence. 

"Permanent one. You're fired Mr. Vinoy, for speaking ill to our customers and not having basic manners on how to talk to a person. And yeah before you go, Pick up all these utensils, afterall You were the one working here" The person said, then glanced at the younger girl who was looking at him with shock written all over her place. 

"And you, come with me" He whispered so only she could hear. He turned around to walk but when he said her showing no reaction, he closed his eyes taking and deep breath and dragging her away with him. 

The man was still in shock looking at the faces of everyone present there. He slowly bent down and start picking up the broken pieces of the glass. Aarna was staring at the whole scene with a open mouth. What did just happened? 

Abhinav brought the girl to the garden outside the hotel. "What were you doing standing there like a statue, has god not given you a mouth to use?" He asked staring at the girl with a scowl on his face. "You didn't had to do that, I would have handled it on my own" Gaurangi said regaining back her composure. 

"Oh yeah ofcourse, it clearly looked like you were handling it very well" Abhinav rolled his eyes crossing his hands over his chest. "Well why do you even care what happens with me? Why do you always have to poke your nose in my business? This is the second time you've helped even when I clearly didn't ask you to" The younger said mimicking his position. 

"Ohh so now you've a got a problem that I came between you and him, huh. Why? Did you liked that he had his whole attention on you, ready to degrade your self respect for him" The boy whispered leaning down to match her height. 

"What the hell, what is wrong with you? How can you even say such things? Don't you have any shame left ya bech ke kha gayi vo bhi?" Gaurangi shouted her eyes wide in anger. Abhinav went back to his normal position with a slight smirk on his face. 

"Exactly why didn't you shout at him like this when he was disrespecting you, huh? I said some words to you all alone and it affected you so much. Why didn't you open your goddamn mouth when he insulted you in front of so many people" The boy said looking at her with raised eyebrows. 

"Ok I didn't say anything to him, I couldn't because I didn't knew what was happening, My mind was somewhere else at that point and I was clearly not in my whole senses. I've done my mistake, I am dumb fool, happy now? Why is it bothering you so much, should have just enjoyed the show just like everyone else" She said gritting her teeth to control the tears that were ready to spill out. 

It was just overwhelming for all the unfortunate incidents to happen at once without giving a break. The older just looked at her and scoffed rolling his eyes. "Trust me I am the least bothered about what happens with you. Go do whatever you want I won't give a shit, but" He looked at her with a pointed glare. 

"This was happening inside my hotel, and would defame  the name of my hotel that a staff was disrespecting a customer, and my Hotel's and Family's name and fame is much more important than you. The sole reason I stepped in was because of My Hotel, and that man was pretending to take my position" That being said he walked away without giving the girl another glance. 

Gaurangi stood there staring at the retreating figure with clenched teeth and teary eyes. She sighed shaking her head and wiping her eyes before going towards her room. 

"Devil's weed where are you?" Aarna called out searching for the girl in the back garden of the hotel. "Gaurangiiii, bro where are you?" The girl sighed stopping in her track and massaging her temples. "Trip ke naam par maut ka janjal ban chuka hai ye" She mumbled to herself. "Ek ghante se dhund rahi hu pata nahi kaha mar gayi ye, room me bhi nahi hai, aur iska phone bhi mere pas hai" Aarna said going towards the reception area to ask about the girl. 

(Translation- "On the name of trip, it's becoming a headache to me".................. "I'm literally searching for her since one hour and god knows where this girl is. She's not in the room and her phone is with me too")

On the way she saw the two lungoors walking somewhere. She looked  at their retreating figures and sighed to herself. "Kya kya karvayegi mujhse tu" She shook her head before running towards them. 

"Oh hello, Mr. hotel owner, Are ruko bhi jao, kitna tej chalte hai ye. Mr. White kurta suno" Aarna shouted from her place which caused the said boy to stop and turn around in her direction. The girl sighed before jogging towards them. 

"What do you want?" Satvat asked his mood suddenly turning sour. "Jab bhi bolta hai to lagta hai kisi ne iske muh me karela dal rakha hai" She whispered to herself. "What did you say?" He asked in an irritated tone. "Has anyone of you seen Gaurangi in the last one hour?" Aarna asked looking hopefully at the two boys. 

(Translation- "Whenever he speaks, it seems as if he's munching on a bittergourd")

"Nahi humne nahi dekha" Satvat said rolling his eyes and motioning Abhinav to follow him. "Puchna hi bekar tha, dekha bhi hoga to sale nahi batayenge" Aarna said looking at the two boys continuing on their way. 

(Translation- "No we didn't saw her"................. "Asking from them was bad option, even if they saw her they wouldn't tell")

"Now where should I find her?" Aarna sighed sitting on the swing and propping her face on her hands and looking at the grass below. Few minutes went by in silence with the girl just staring at the grass when suddenly someone tapped her shoulders which resulted in her falling off the swing. 

"Omg, kaun hai" She gasped turning around to see no one standing there. "Bhai is hotel me bhoot hai kya" She gulped and almost screamed when someone tapped her shoulder again. "Are Aarna mai hu" The person laughed seeing the scared expression on the girl's face. 

(Translation- "OMG who's there?"............... "God does this hotel has ghosts or something" 

"Oh Aarna it's just me")

"Oh shubham it's you" Aarna sighed getting up and dusting of her clothes. "Haa, kya hua aise gumsum si yaha akeli kyu bethi hu?" Shubham asked raising is brows at the girl in question. "Are ha, kya tumne Guarangi ko dekha? Mujhe mil nahi rahi vo" She asked turning to face him. 

(Translation- "Yes its me, what happened? Why are you sitting idle here?"................. "Oh yea, have you seen Gaurangi?")

"Gaurangi ko? Oh maine use hotel se bahar jate hue dekha tha, abhi shayad aadhe ghante pehle" Shubham said pointing at the main gate of the hotel. 

(Translation- "Gaurangi? Yeah, I saw her going out of the hotel, i guess half an hour earlier")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 384 6
(Book-2 of the Royal Series) The story of Abhishek and Akshita. AKSHITA- I saw him after years and I knew where I had gone wrong. I was sorry to l...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
4.1M 144K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
18.5K 3.7K 33
Ivaan's eyes narrowed, looking at the kit in his hand "Perhaps, I should... just maybe.......... listen to you" he murmured, " but what can I say...