Head Over Heels | Stranger th...

By liletwd07

Head Over Heels-A Stranger Things Fanfic "Something happens and I'm head over heels" Hawkin... More

Cast
Graphics
Soundtrack
Season 1
Chapter 1-Thanks Dusty
Chapter 2-Then yes I am
Chapter 3-He's gone missing
Chapter 4-I bet she's deaf
Chapter 5-Feisty Henderson
Chapter 6-Oliver the social butterfly
Chapter 7-Deal
Chapter 8- Its okay, I've got you
Chapter 9- What the fuck is going on?!
Chapter 10 -You're a member of the party now
Chapter 11-Spooky
Chapter 12-Piggyback ride bitch
Chapter 13-Oh god not this again
Chapter 15-Pew Pew
Chapter 16-Nope we're just gonna wing it
Chapter 17-Try not to die
Chapter 18-Bald faced liar
Chapter 19-Bring her back!
Chapter 20-We found Will
Season 2
Chapter 21- Pac-Man of course

Chapter 14-How dare you?!

490 14 0
By liletwd07

After the remaining four members of the group had awkwardly made their way out of the Sinclair house they came up with a plan.

Mike and Dustin would go in one direction while Rosie and Oliver went in another. It would save them a lot of time as they covered more ground looking for Eleven.

So now Rosie was cycling down the road of Hawkins main town with Oliver scanning the streets for the young girl.

Rosie looked over at him a couple of times noticing how the wind blew his curls out of his face. He seemed so care free with her and she felt the same way.

It was a peaceful bike ride. Well that was until they passed by Hawkins cinema and Oliver's bike crunched to a stop on the gravel.

Sprayed onto the board that advertised what movies was 'Starring Nancy THE SLUT Wheeler' underneath 'All the right moves'.

"Who the fuck did this?" Oliver asked no one in particular but Rosie felt like she had an idea of who would stoop this low when they were upset and didn't have any better way to control their emotions.

She looked around seeing people point and stare at the sign before she noticed Jonathan standing at the end of an alley way looking more worried than usual.

"Jonathan!" Rosie called out as she clambered off her bike leaving it on the ground as she ran over "Do you know who the hell did this?"

Oliver had come over as well just in time to hear Jonathan tell Rosie "Yeah and it's not surprising who" he told them turning to look up the alley.

The pair followed Jonathan's line of vision to see Nancy stood in front of Steve with Carol,Tommy and Nicole standing at the sides.

Rosie and Oliver immediately ran over with Jonathan not far behind them. Oliver put a hand on his sisters shoulder as he gently pushed her behind him so he was now in her position.

"What the fuck are you playing at Harrington?" Oliver asked the slightly taller boy.

"Why don't you stay out of this" Steve told Oliver shoving his shoulder causing the slightly smaller boy to stumble back. This made Rosie walk forwards and shove Steve back.

"Leave him the fuck alone he hasn't done anything"

"Wow Oliver you're really that pathetic you need some girl to fight your battles for you" Steve said completely ignoring Rosie which pissed her off even more.

So she decided that the idea of actions speaking louder than words would be the best plan.

So she swung her arm back and hit Steve right in the jaw making his 'friends' around him make noises of amusement as he groaned holding the area Rosie had hit. Oliver put a hand on Rosie's arm to try and lead her away but she stood her ground staring Steve right in the eyes.

"I don't know why I was ever even friends with you" she told the boy who scoffed as he took a step closer to her their eyes never leaving each other.

"Your dad would be so disappointed in the way you've turned out Rosie" Steve told her and Rosie's jaw dropped in shock.

Steve of all people knew how hard the death of Peter Henderson (her father) had hit her. She had made a promise to herself to always do her best to make sure she honoured his memory.

And now Steve telling her he would be disappointed with her was like receiving a knife to the heart. She felt her eyes begin to brim with tears before she let it all out.

She stepped forwards and swung her fist at Steve this time aiming for his nose and hitting him bang on. This time however she didn't let up.

"Fuck you Harrington! FUCK YOU!" She shouted over and over as she let out her anger at him.

Rosie threw punch after punch at the boy until he'd had enough and gathered all his strength pushing her hard off of him.

Rosie hadn't seen it coming and didn't have time to plant her feet or steady herself so Steve's push sent her flying face first into a bin standing nearby. Her nose hit off the side of it making her cry out in pain.

Everyone looked at her as she turned around from her position on the ground to see a cut over the bridge of her nose dripping blood down onto her t-shirt.

She heard mutters from Tommy and Carol to Steve as Oliver moved to crouch down in front of her. She went to touch her nose but his soft hand brought it down.

"Ollie-" she started looking into his green eyes but he stopped her.

"Shhh it's alright, I'm gonna help you" he told her as he cupped her face gently.

He put an arm around her and pulled her body up from the ground as Steve with a slightly bloody face watched them. "Well done Steve" Oliver told him before he began leading her back down the alley towards their bikes.

He decided it would be best for Rosie to ride on his bike and then they could come back for hers later. He leaned hers against the wall hoping that in the small town of Hawkins no one would steal it then got on his own.

Rosie got the idea and walked over to Olivers bike getting on the back of it as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She felt him give her hand a light squeeze before he began to peddle away.

Their timing couldn't have been better as they noticed Officers Callaghan and Powell approaching ready to break up another fight that had been started.

Oliver cycled at a speed that was fast enough to get them back to the Wheeler house in good time but also making sure Rosie was ok behind him.

When they arrived Rosie stepped of the bike first as Oliver wheeled it so it was propped up against the wall. He opened the door and led her inside before immediately making their way up the stairs to the bathroom.

When they got in Rosie sat down on the closed toilet seat as Oliver rummaged in a cupboard till he found a small first aid kit. He then sat down on the side of the bath opposite Rosie.

"This might sting a bit" he warned as he dabbed a cotton ball in some alcohol disinfectant for the small cut on her nose.

He gently cleaned up the stained blood around it and on the sides of her nose before he got to the actual cut. The first bit of contact with the wound made Rosie wince slightly from the pain.

"I'm sorry" Oliver told her as soon as he realised she was in even the slightest pain.

"It's okay, just keep going" Rosie told him with a small smile that he returned before he kept going.

Once he had finally finished up he got small strips of medical tape to close the wound on her nose together since it would look better than a big plaster across her face.

"All done" he told her but as soon as her eyes met Oliver's she couldn't help the tears that started to fall. "Oh god I'm sorry, whatever I did I'm sorry"

"It's not you" Rosie assured him as she wiped at the tears on her cheeks "It's what Steve said, about my dad" she told the boy who patted the space on the bath rim beside him for her to sit with him.

"You're a badass Rosie Henderson there's no way in hell your dad wouldn't be proud" Oliver told her making Rosie sniffle with a small laugh over what he said.

"I know it was years ago he died but" she took a deep breath in before she continued speaking "I just really miss him"

The boy beside her pulled her close to him letting her bury her head in his neck as she cried over her father she missed so dearly.

"He was your dad Rose you're allowed to miss him, no matter how long it's been" He spoke softly as he rubbed her back making her cry harder over his kindness.

He let her sit and let out all her emotions for as long as she needed before her sobs turned to small sniffs. "Thank you Ollie" she whispered with a slightly croaky voice in his ear making him smile.

"No need Rose. I'm always here for you"

When she pulled away he noticed some small bits of blood on her knuckles from Steve's face so grabbed a small washcloth, running it under the tap before dabbing away at it.

Rosie watched his careful movements before he was satisfied with how he'd done. He took her hand and placed a small gentle kiss to her slightly red knuckles "My hero" he joked before he started tidying all the stuff away.

"Always" Rosie confirmed. She stood up beside him and the two simply stood together in the middle of the bathroom.

Oliver saw how there was small patches of blood on the girls t shirt so asked "Do you want to borrow a T-shirt?"

This made the girl only then notice the stains on her top causing her to agree to the boys offer. He nodded his head before opening the door leading her through to where his room was, across from Nancy's slightly and just down from Mike's.

Oliver had gotten the biggest room out of his siblings seeing as he was the oldest and he had definitely made use of the space.

There was his bed in the corner of the bed room with a small unit and the Wheelers old Tv at the bottom. There was a record player sat atop a little table next to a box of records and a tall bookshelf filled with books as well as comics and Oliver's old D&D stuff.

He rummaged through a drawer of shirts until he pulled out a long sleeved baseball style T-shirt that had a red rim around the neck and red sleeves.

"I'll leave to let you change" he said handing her the top as she gave him a small thank you.

She waited till she heard the door shut then pulled off her stained shirt. She then pulled Oliver's top on over the head and let it fall down.

It was slightly too long as Oliver had a bit of height over her so she tucked it into her jeans before adjusting it slightly. She looked in the long mirror Oliver had in his room as she pulled the sleeves down letting the fabric fall past her hands slightly.

She then grabbed her own t shirt and moved out into the hallway to see Oliver leaning against the wall picking at his nail. When he heard the door close he looked up and Rosie could see the way his eyes lit up quickly as he looked at her wearing his t-shirt.

"That's two pieces of clothing I've stolen off you" Rosie joked as she walked over to him.

"How dare you?!" Oliver said in an exaggerated fake annoyed tone that made the pair laugh before it died down and they were just stood looking at each other once again.

Oliver noticed how even though her eyes were kinda red and puffy after having being crying she still had the deepest hazel eyes he'd ever seen. He was mesmerised by them.

Before the pair could say anything else to each other the sound of a door shutting drew them from their thoughts.

"It might be the boys" Rosie said as she walked over to the end of the hallway Oliver behind her as they made their way down the main stairs and then the basement ones.

When they got to the bottom of the staircase they saw Dustin,Mike and El stood together deep in conversation.

"Your sister better not find out about him trying to cut your teeth out. Rosie won't care if he's our age she'll go after him" Mike said not realising the girl he was talking about was right behind him.

"WHAT?!" Rosie basically shouted making all their heads spin to face her.

"What happened to your face?" Dustin asked pointing to the small pieces of tape over the bridge of her nose.

"Don't try and avoid the question"

"Ummmmm" Dustin dragged out for a while before El moved past him towards the older girl and wrapped her arms around her.

"I will get the truth out of you, believe me" she warned,making Dustin gulp slightly,before she let all her attention go to the young girl with her arms around her.

Rosie hugged her back with a smile that she was okay "I was really worried about you" she told the girl who smiled up at her.

"I won't leave again. Promise" El said.

Rosie then extended a pinky to the young girl who looked at it confused "Look like this" the took the young girls hand and showed her to hook her pinky round her own.

"It's called a pinky promise. It's like a normal promise but even more strong" she informed the girl who smiled up at her.

"Pinky promise" El repeated before Mike came over tapping her on the shoulder.

"Do you wanna get cleaned up?" He asked before the girl looked at Rosie who simply smiled at the girl letting her know it was her own choice. The younger girl then nodded her head at Mike and followed him to the small bathroom basement.

After they were gone Rosie turned to her little brother before saying "Tell me what happened"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 264 24
(n.) a place in which you can disappear, a hiding place ◌ stranger things fan fiction ◌ enemies to lovers ◌ season 1 : 16/10/22 - 04/10/23 ◌ season...
11.9K 260 30
Two seemingly broken people seem to find something truly amazing within one another in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. What started out as annoya...
28.8K 495 40
Hawkins, Indiana. A quiet town where nothing happens. But with the disappearance of a boy named Will Byers also gives us the appearance of someone ne...
132K 3.5K 28
Y/n uses they/them pronouns to make it comfortable for all readers. Sequel to Hold On. ************************* °Retrouvailles- the joy that you fee...