Chapter 7-Deal

The next morning Rosie and Dustin rode their bikes over to the Wheeler house early for the plan. The plan was that the boys would tell Rosie everything they now knew and what they were gonna do to find Will.

Rosie wasn't sure what she was expecting the boys to tell her but it certainly wasn't that Eleven ,or El, had telekinetic powers and she knew something about what had happened to Will. Also apparently there was some monster ,they had named the demogorgan after the D&D character, out there.

"We just tell our parents that we have Av club and that Rosie's helping out there after school. That gives us a couple hours for Operation Mirkwood plus makes sure our parents let us stay out later cause Rosie's with us" Mike told the others.

"You seriously think the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked skeptical of Elevens powers. Rosie had to admit she was a bit too haven't actually having seen them.

"El's not a weirdo Lucas but you guys seriously want me to believe she had powers"

Before any of the boys could defend their story Rosie felt strands of her hair beginning to fly up around her.

The younger girl giggled from her position on Mike's couch at the teenagers shocked expression before she let her hair go wiping the blood from her nose.

"Okay I believe you guys" Rosie admitted.

"Good, just trust me on this, okay?" Mike asked them and they agreed. "You got the supplies?"

Lucas then proceeded to pull out binoculars,an army knife,hammer, camouflage bandanna and a wrist rocket.

"Your gonna take out the demogorgan with a slingshot?" Dustin asked his friend unimpressed.

"First of all it's a wrist rocket" Lucas corrected his friend.

"Plus the demogorgans not even real, its a made up monster" Rosie added as Lucas nodded along.

"But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye" Lucas then pretended to shoot the wrist rocket towards the Henderson siblings making the younger flinch and the older laugh "and blind it"

Mike sighed before turning to Dustin to ask "Dustin what did you get?"

Dustin then proceeded to dump his bags contents onto the table only to reveal it was just a bunch of snacks. As he listed them off Mike and Lucas gave Rosie a 'seriously' look to which she shrugged seeing as she had had no clue what her brother was packing.

"Really Dustin?" Rosie asked her brother.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina" he told them trying to defend himself "And beside, why do we need weapons anyway? We have her"

"She shut one door!" Lucas stated again making clear he didn't trust El.

"With her mind! Are you kidding me?! Thats insane!"Dustin pointed out.

"Cmon Lucas you've got to admit its pretty cool"

"See Rosie get's it" Dustin cheered. "Imagine all the cool stuff she could do." Dustin then proceeded to go over to Mikes toy millenium falcon and hold it up to Eleven. "I bet she could make this fly"

"How much you betting?" Rosie asked curously.

"The three musketeers bar mom gave me for lunch" he offered.

"Deal"

"Okay concentrate" Dustin told El before he let go of the toy expecting it to float in the air however it just dropped to the ground with a clatter. "Okay one more time" he tried again but got the same result.