HEAVEN- [ Shubman Gill X Sara...

By Damnnn_Gurl

"Shubman!?" Sara shouted embarrassed, at the prospect of him pleasuring himself, seeing her photo. "Kya? Pro... More

Welcome
The mortals and the elites
Invitation from God
Angels and their Demons
Baby Steps
Heaven is Freedom from Fear and Insecurities
Manifesting Heaven
The Fellow Angel
Angels meet one Another
[ Mature] The Seven Sins
[Mature] Submit to the Devil
[Mature] Fruit of Temptation
Planning and Plotting
[Mature] To taste the Forbidden Fruit
Managing Heaven
Not An Update

Gateway to Heaven

948 64 2
By Damnnn_Gurl

Shubman was having dinner with his teammates, but his mind was on Sara. What if she is upset, that he barged  in on like that into her personal  moment? What if she complains it to her dad? How would  Sachin sir react? Would  he be reprimanded? Thrown out of the team? Na na , that would  be too much.

His spiraling  thoughts kept him from engaging  into the dinner table conversation  his teammates were having. As soon as dinner was over, he took out his phone,  and sent her an message  on Instagram. Her account  was public and messages were open.

Shubman: "Hey, this is the guy that accidentally  barged into your room today, just wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't mean to,I thought he was trying  to hit you, that's why I entered the room. I'm sorry."

A few minutes  later, his phone dinged with a incoming  notification,  stating that she had accepted his request for chat and replied back. He opened  the messaging  app with shaking  hands.

Sara: "it's ok. It's completely  fine."

Shubman  should  have left it at that, but he is known to make his own problems, so he as usual  took the bait and typed.

Shubman: "BTW he was wrong tho"

Sara:  wrong ?

Shubman: I accidentally heard some things, I really I didn't  mean to.
He said you're ugly, fat, nerdy. You're clearly not.

Sara: Okay. Thank you.

Sara: wait you mean to say- I'm hot?

Shubman: no-shit , no mam, that's not what I meant.

Sara: so, you're saying  you don't  find me hot.

Shubman: No no no mam, sorry.

Sara: Aree yrr ye yes, no me kaha ghuma rhe ho, seedha answer kro 😂

Shubman: mam?

Sara: ye mam , mam kya laga rakha h, wait lemme call you.

And his phone lit up with a call from Sara's instagram.

His hands shook as he answered  it.

Shubman: Hii-ii

Sara: "Hii Shubman, this is Sara, and yes you can call me Sara, everyone does, mam mat bolo, utni izzat k lyak nhi hu" mirth evident from her tone.

Shubman: "mam-I mean Sara, I mean to say that- that-" as usual he couldn't  speak infront  of women.

Sara :"aree Hindi me bolo yrr, koi dikkat nhi h"  she cut him off.

This gave shubman a little bit of assurance  to go on, " Sara, mai bol rha Tha ki, I'm sorry, mai just Sachin sir ko dhudne k liye ander gya Tha,  tabhi mujhe chillane ki sunay di thi, menu laga ki kuch serious matter si, so mai gya awaz k peeche, uske baad Marne ki awaz ayi, to Mai khud ko rok nhi Paya"

"It's ok Shubman" Sara said in a quiet tone reminiscing  the painful incident.
"Galti meri hi thi, mujhe pehle red flags dekhne chahiye the, andhi thi mai, akal aa gyi thikane" she tried to lighten up the conversation,  but her fake laugh, failed to mask the morbid tone of her voice.

"Mujhe pta h, Mai koi nhi Bolne k liye, but wo ladka manipulative lag rha Tha, wo tumhe guilty feel karane ki kosis Kar rha Tha, and shyd wo succeed bhi Kar gya, tum apne apko kos rhi hu, jabki galti uski h"
He paused for a moment  before continuing.

" Mera in chizo me experience nhi h, but Maine apni didi k boyfriends ko dekha h, unhe bht hurt hote hue dekha h, she is always  smiling, hiding  her pain, but mujhe pta h wo kis cheez se gujri h, tumhe dekke mujhe apni didi ki yaad aa gyi"

Hearing this something inside her felt warm, she smiled, hearing his words, "aacha, cricketing k sath sath relationships me bhi knowledge rakhte ho" her voice laden with mirth

" bas, didi ko hi dekha h, khud ki kismet kaha, dates pe gya Tha, but ladkiyon ne ye bole reject Kar Diya ki smart, intelligent  nhi hu" he joked back.

"Aacha ji, flirt to aacha Kar lete ho, mujhe hot bol rhe the " Sara said laughing.

"Aree nhi bhai, mai bolna chahta Tha, ki wo tumko Jo bhi ulti seedhi Baate bola, nerd wagera, sab bas tumhara confidence down  karne k liye Tha" shubman uttered explaining,  the jovial tone still lacing  his voice.

"Baat mat Ghumao Gill, seedha bolo, tumhe hot lagti hu ki nhi"  "aur Haan jhut mat bolna, I hate flattery" she quipped.

Shubman paused for a little.

"White dress me, humara match dekhne jab aayi thi, to bht cute lag rhi thi, Sach bol rha hu, Pura dressing  room tumhare bare me baat Kar rha tha" he said in a hushed tone, his shyness infiltrating his words.

"Aisa kya?!" Sara's  laugh boomed through  the other side.

"Haan of course,  mai jhut kyu bolunga. You're pretty, intelligent,  sexy, kon banda hoga Jo tumhe Date karna nhi chahega" shubman said matter of factly.

"Tum bhi?" Sara quipped.

"Huh?"

"You said na, any guy would  date me, so I'm saying, does this list include you too?" Like are you interested  in dating  me?"
Sara said in a calm voice, however remnants  of mirth were still visible.

"Majak Kar rhi ho kya mere sath, bol do Sara, bht sensitive hu mai, hurt ho jaunga" shubman  said feigning anger.

"Aree Gill sahab, ap to ghussa ho rhe" she laughed. "Sach me puch rhi hu, cricket ki kasam"

"Tum kya cricket ki kasam kha rhi ho, khelna Ata h, aache se?" Shubman joked.

"Kam mat samjho mujhe, I'm a good bowler, stumped out Kar dungi tumhe" Sara fired back.

"Accha madam, itna confidence, ek match to Banta h tere sath, I'll show you under 19 me mai kaise aaya" shubman smirked confidently.

"Aree ja ja, bda aya, Arjun ko haraya h Maine, Kam mat samjhiyo mujhe, ladki hu bolke" Sara said matching  his confidence.

Their to and fro continued, until shubman realised it the sky was pitch dark and he was alone in the field, he must have covered  the entire field multiple  times while walking  and he didn't  even realize  that.

He checked the time on his watch, while continuing  listening  to something  Sara  was saying  about her college friends. It was 1 am. It's been 3 hours, since they were talking.

He didn't have the heart to stop listening  to her, still cricket came first and he had practice  tomorrow.

"Sara, ek baj rhe h raat h" he cut her admist her rant. "Kal practice  h meri, Uthna h 5 bje"

Sara went silent all of a sudden. She herself checked  the clock on her nightstand. Shit, it was 1 am, she was supposed to revise a chapter, she spent the time talking  away.

"Shit, shit, itna time kaise ho gya, I was supposed  to revise a chapter!" She panicked. "I'm sorry  I didn't  mean to take so much of your time"

"I get you, mujhe bhi pta nhi Chala, koi nhi ab padh lo Dr. Sahiba, mai rakhta"
" waise tumse baat karke aacha laga" shubman grined widely. "Kabhi aur college k chutiyo k bare me rant karna ho to call Kar Lena, mai to college jaa nhi Sara, tunhare experiences sunke hi khush ho jaunga"

"Same here, you're a nice guy, I liked talking  to you too" Sara smiled. "Chalo mai chalti hu, humari match k bare me mat bhulna, tujhe harane me Maja ayega" Sara laughed and cut the call.

Shubman was grinning  widely  as he walked back to his room from the stadium.

He was thinking  about  his conversation  with her, he didn't  even realize he had reached his room. His roommate Abhishek  had locked the door from and slept. Shit.

"Khol yrr, Ander Anne De" he knocked  loudly.
"Century marne k sapne dekhna band Kar and uth k darwaza khol" he shouted.

Sounds of something  falling  came from within  the room, followed  by some ruffling  sounds, soon the door was opened by a shirtless Abhishek  in all his glory.

"Kya bhai, kaha Tha itni der" Abhishek  asked ,rubbing his eyes.

"Aree ye didi se baat Kar rha tha, unke college  me koi lafda ho gya h" shubman replied the ready-made  answer, as he knew he would be asked  such questions.

"Mmm..chal Aja Kal practice  h"

Shubman was laying  on bed, but he couldn't  stop smiling thinking  about his conversation  with Sara. She was just like them, a normal teenager. Nothing  seemed  artificial  about  her.

Little did he know Sara was doing  the same laying  on her bed, shubman didn't  Judge her for anything, she had been herself  infront  of him, and he intently  listened to her tirades. Urging  her to go on whenever she paused.

Little did they know this maiden conversation,  was the beginning of their journey to their personal Heaven.

Next day he woke up to a follow request from Sara, this seemed to be a different  account,  her personal  account.

So I'm publishing  the parts I have already written. Heres a part. There will be another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 2K 12
"I will fucking kill you Shubman Gill.." "In your dreams , Ishan kishan" "daddy..." "Yes princess..."
16.2K 1.2K 14
❛⁠❛mummy mujhe shaadi nahi karni . ⁠୨⁠୨ ..... Ishan Kishan , a 25 year old ,living with his mother who has been pressuring him to get married. Howeve...
158K 7.6K 31
"how to deal with an accidental drunk kiss with your best friend?" "talk it out like mature adults and move on." "instructions unclear. i kissed him...
105K 5.5K 39
"shubi what is that" asked while looking innocently at his manhood "Ishan i-it's it's nothing" nervously hiding his manhood "but shubi it was poking...