Mafia's Revenge

By A_Selina_k7

What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got marri... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17(18+)
Ch. 18(18+)
Ch. 19
Ch. 20(18+)
Ch. 21
Ch. 22(18+)
Ch. 23 (18+)
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 33
Epilogue

Ch. 32

2.8K 104 22
By A_Selina_k7

A/N's Pov:

Standing on the balcony, you stared outside which showed the backyard, filled with security, CCTV cameras, men with guns. You were just thinking how did Yoongi climb up the window without the guards and cameras noticing him. You couldn't believe you agreed to kill your own husband.... Your love..... You couldn't believe yourself. It was a sin to you. But at this moment, everything your family including your parents did until was sin after all. But did you really want to do this? Did you want to kill Yoongi? He was supposed to ruin your life but instead he gave you a life you always dreamed of.. Having your own bakery, having that strong support, love, confidence. Were you really going to betray Yoongi? What would happen to your baby then?

???: Y/N?

You turned around and saw Luca. He was wearing one of his blue shirts and ripped jeans. He stood beside you before facing you. You flashed him a low smile.

Luca: Are you alright? Feeling good?

Y/N: Yes, I am. Why?

Luca: Nothing. You look tired.

Y/N: I'll just get some rest later on.

Luca: Are you sick? Fever?

Y/N: No. Just tired.

Luca: You have been going through a lot. I understand. I'm sorry for everything you're going through, Sakhar. Things have been rough. We didn't really want you to find it out like that. I wanted to tell you about my family but my papa didn't allow.

You just nodded in return, trying to keep a cool, calm expression.

Luca: Do you.... Are you... You know ready to give us a chance, Sakhar? I know it's tough but I promise we can make this work out. Just you and me. It was supposed to be only both of us but then this happened.

Luca said grabbing both of your hands and placing it against his chest.

Y/N: Your father is to blame for it.

Luca: I know.... And I'm sorry actually but trust me, Sakhar, we'll be fine. It'll be like old times again. We just need to end Min Yoongi... I hope you know what I mean. All the properties will be written off to us later on for our future. It's our benefit. Then we'll forever be happy. We can go to Russia and settle there. I just need your approval, Sakhar.

Luca said, squeezing your hands. He looked at you with hope in his eyes. You pressed your lips together and slightly nodded your head.

Y/N: I know.... I'll take care of Yoongi.

Luca: Thank you, Sakhar.

Luca leaned forward, making you freeze. Your stomach tightened when you thought he would kiss you but he just placed his lips on your forehead and leaned back, smiling.

Luca: You should get some rest.

.....

On the call...

Jacob: It's been a while, Yoongi.

Yoongi: So now you finally decided to reveal your scared ass self, Jacob?

Jacob: Haha! Looks like you finally figured it out. But it's too late. Just like your father.

Yoongi: And what about you, Jacob? Your pathetic ass is ready to face me now after I found you? How pathetic of you to use your own brother as a side chick and take care of the shit you leave behind. Too afraid to die?

Jacob: I don't think I'll die before you, Yoongi. I killed your parents and now I think your beloved wife will be the next person. What do you think?

Jacob smirked as he could feel Yoongi grinding his teeth. At this ppint Yoongi could literally kill Jacob in an instant. But he wanted to wait for the right moment.

Yoongi: You dare to lay a finger on my wife and I'll fucking chop your fingers off and feed it to your son.

Jacob: You want your wife safe? Then come at my territory tomorrow at 7pm with your property papers, signed off to me and take your wife. If you try to pull something, I won't let it slide, Yoongi.

Yoongi: Get near my wife, and I'll fucking bury you alive.

.....

Jin: You look mad.

Yoongi: Because I fucking am!

Jhope: Come on, hyung. You know Jacob is using Y/N's name on purpose to trigger you.

Sitting in Namjoon's office, Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and said....

Yoongi: Well, he's succeeding in that.

Four of the members' assistants were present as well. Namjoon checked few of the weapon documents while Jin scrolled through his phone for any emails he missed out. Jhope sat beside Yoongi with two black cases. He unlocked the the cases, revealing two new pistols with bullets and silencers. Jhope's eyes sparkled the moment his eyes laid on the guns and later on a smirk appeared on his face.

Namjoon: The weapons are ready to be used. What's the plan?

Namjoon asked closing the file before setting it on the coffee table. Everyone had a serious expression lingered on their faces as everyone on the room looked at Yoongi, waiting to hear him out, his plan.

Yoongi: He wants the property papers. Tomorrow, 7pm, his place. I have to give the papers and he'll give me Y/N. But that won't be happening. He won't stop there. I want Namjoon to help cover me up tomorrow.

Jin: I already arranged the fake property papers.

Jhope: And I kidnapped Jacob's lawyer.

Jhope said, clapping his hands as his assistant dragged a guy in the room. His dress was ripped and dirty due to the beatings he received and his mouth was taped so that he couldn't scream. His hands were cuffed and he was in pain.

Yoongi nodded his head at his assistant, making him remove the tape.

Yoongi: Do you know why you're here, Ben?

Ben: Let me go! I'll not help you in anything!

Yoongi: That was not the answer to my question.

Yoongi's assistant punched Ben, making him groan as blood splattered or from his mouth.

Ben: Please, Yoongi.... I'm begging you. Let me go....

Yoongi: Only when you do my work. I'll even consider not to kill you.

Ben: Jacob will definitely kill me even of you don't do it.

Yoongi: He will.... But only if he stays alive.

Ben: Please, I have a family.

Yoongi: Do you know what I do to people who don't listen to me and moreover annoys me? I make them beg for death.

Ben: What do you want from me?

Yoongi: Very simple. The moment Jacob tells you to check my "false" property papers, I want you to tell him they're real. If Jacob suspects, then you'll pay. So, will you do as I say or die? Is it yes or yes?

Ben: What if I say no?

Yoongi: I don't take "no" for an answer. Also, you already know what I'm capable of and what I can do to you and your family.

Ben: F-fine... I'll do as y-you say just don't hurt my family. My wife is pregnant.

Yoongi: Oh what a coincidence! Mine is too. You help me keep my baby and wife safe and I'll do the same with yours. Win win, eh?

Ben: O-okay. Fine alright.

Yoongi: Good. Get Ben cleaned.

Yoongi ordered as his assistant and Jin's assistant took him away.

Jin: Now, you and Namjoon are going together tomorrow, right? Jhope and I will try hacking into Jacob's real estates and capture them. Make sure to take guards along with you. They'll maintain a proper distance and stay hidden. When you attack, they'll come eventually.

Signalling at the guns, Jin said....

Jin: These guns are the new advanced ones. There are total four. The other two are in Namjoon's car. Each of you will have two. These are designed in a very unique way. Jhope made them like that.

Jhope: True that. It's more easier to use and the bullets are  . 500 S&W Magnum which are the most deadliest bullets of all time. Make sure to use it carefully.

Namjoon: So summarizing everything, Yoongi and I with our men, 7pm sharp at Jacob's place. What are we going to do with Jacobs properties?

Yoongi: Have half of them to invest and the other half to the orphanage.

Jhope: I have bribed one of Jacob's spies and he knows everything about how many properties Jacob has in Korea and Russia. It'll be a piece of cake.

Yoongi: Let's get ready for tomorrow.

To be continued

A/N: This story is coming to an end soon😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 326 55
Park Jimin was a cold blood mafia king. Who is CEO of Park Enterprises. He is the richest mafia boss in Seoul Korea. Everyone was scared of the Park...
194K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
29.8K 1.1K 25
Cover designed by MythicalWeirdo on YouTube. Go check her out! Warning! Sensitive topics may occur! Ten years after living in Goyang, Y/N is moving...
949K 24.9K 42
"I'm a criminal." He said. "So?" She replied. So she bumped into a gangster, but does her problems end there only? A sugaΓ—reader FF!!❀ Also, I don't...