Tara: his strange obsession

By storieswelivein

If it's real, then I've chased you across time and space, and you've never been able to get away. More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
copyright
TROPES
DEDICATION
FAMILY INTRODUCTION
ch-1. Strange
ch2. news
ch3. happy
ch4. mumbai
ch5. club
ch6. going back
ch7. why?
ch8. Those eyes
ch9. interview
ch10. Job
ch11. first day
ch12. shock
ch13. embarrassment
ch14. her ?
ch15. sadness
ch16. his care
ch17. project
ch18. fun
ch20. cake
ch21. surprise
ch22. gift

ch19. panic

269 27 8
By storieswelivein

Vote karo Chalooo........

It's been a few days since the project started and all the members working on this project are really working hard .

This project has a lot of my hopes as it can give us a big opportunity in the future too .

"Sir may i come in" i heard a voice and looked in that direction to see tara was standing there and i simply nodded to her .

She is looking so beautiful today in that suit , her long lashes , her lips..s ahh neil focus.

I don't know why this girl always distracts me a lot .

"Sir this is the file and documents you have asked for " she said and I nodded .

She was about to leave when I stopped her"tara wait" I said and she looked back at me .

"Are u free tonight " unknowingly this words left from my mouth and she was shocked to hear that.

"Sir..r what are u saying " she said .

"I mean today is a very important meeting at 8 and I want you to attend that it will help u later .

She thought of something and nodded .

" sir where is the meeting I will reach there by the time " she said .

"I will pick you up at 7:45 get ready till then " she was about to say something when she stopped and nodded and left the cabin .

It was currently 6:15 so almost after 15 more minutes she will leave .

I also begin to complete my work as I have to also leave .

Around 7 i  also left the company and headed to the villa .

I don't like to go there but still I can't do anything.

I reached the villa and took a bath to relax myself and wore my clothes , apply my favourite perfume and wear my watch.

I checked the time and it was 7:30 so I took my things and left to pick her up .

Around 10 minutes i  was standing outside her house .

I looked near the gate and saw her coming out

She was looking perfect , the spark in her eyes , her lips I just wanted to .. But wait neil again you got lost.

What is happening with me whenever i  see her i gall for her , for her beauty,  I have never felt something before like this for anyone so why for her .

"Sir" I heard her voice and saw her standing in front of me .

"Yes..s let go"

She was about to sit in the back seat when I held her hand "what are you doing " I asked me and she got confused .

"What happened sir" she asked me in a confused tone .

"Why are you sitting there come and sit over here" i said and opened the door of the front seat for her .

"But si.r" i cut her off "what we are getting late to come and sit.

I said and she quickly sat down and we left for the meeting.

The meeting was in the hotel as it was only planned by me , before it was at the club but not anymore.

I don't want to create trouble as the relation between tara and club is not good .

There was silence in the car for the whole time , we both spoke a single word but I want to hear her voice!! .

" do you want to listen to some music " i  asked her and she shook her head but I wanted her to speakkk .

After sometime we reached our destination and went inside ,we moved towards the private area as the meeting was there only .

"What do you want to eat" I asked her passing her the menu .

"Anything " she said in one word and I sighed .

I ordered something for us and we both sat quietly there .

"Sir " She said in a low voice .

"Hm" I looked at her .

"I come in a while" she said and stood up .

"Where are you going " I looked at her and asked her .

"Washroom" she said and I nodded and she left from there .

It was only around 5-6 minutes when I heard someone crying  and breathing very hard .

I went outside to see tara was standing in a corner and was crying very badly .

I was shocked to see what happened to her , I rushed towards her and she quickly hugged her tightly.

"Tara what happened " I asked her in a very soft voice .

She didn't say anything but kept crying hard while hugging me tightly .

"Tara calm down look at what happened " I said to here but got no response except the voice of crying.

My whole shirt was not messed but who cares about the shirt.

I then separated her from myself and looked at her face while it was completely red due to crying.

I head her face in my hand and asked her again what happened to her but this time she separated from me and started to walk .

Why  ahe is behaving like this !!

I held her hand and pulled her towards me and her head hit on my chest .

"Tara what happened I am asking you something " this time I asked her in a serious tone .

"I w..aant to go home..ee" she said in a low voice .

"Tara but what happened "i asked her again and still got not response.

She was just saying one thing only that she want to go home i cant help now.

"lets go back but first you calm down and have some water" i said her and brought glass near her lips ,at first she was not drinking but i made her drink.

"tara are you fine now" i asked her in very low and soft voice and she simply nodded .

she was looking very weak and i was not liking that all , i like that tara who brings colours in everyone and is always happy .

Then we both left from there and there was a complete silence in car .

I dropped her to her home and left back for the villa.

I don't know what happened with her but she was looking very scared like someone try to touch her.

I called samar and asked him to take out all the information and details about today.

 .........................................................................

Entering inside villa i went to my room and changed my clothes .

The whole time i was only thinking about her only , seeing tears in her eyes was hurting me a lot.

I don't know why i care for her and now i started to feel an attachment towards her,i just crave to see her whole day,i want her to be with me .

I just cant spend my day without seeing her face , without talking to her maybe..... 

I started liking her or love her but whyy .

I am not for love but maybe this time god is giving me signal or something is going to happen that is planned by my destiny .

I never got anyone love  my maa was also taken away from me but i think i love her .

I never feel like this for someone  she is special, she is different .

 Yes i love her , i love tara , i love my butterfly and this time i will make her mine for sure.

............................................................................................................

Finally neil understand his feelings for her.

All the best to everyone for there exams .

FOLLOW,VOTE AND COMMENT 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 422 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
7.3K 278 12
"I have stopped loving you..."
27.8K 1.1K 64
"I am yours. Don't give myself back to me."