Sunshine ✔️

By showerofgrace

Sometimes, happiness comes knocking at your door, and for Jungkook, that happiness was the omega standing at... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Omega
Chapter 2: Happiness
Chapter 3: Courting
Chapter 4: Their Happiness
Chapter 5: Little Bean
Chapter 6: Unconventional Love
Chapter 7: The Blossom of a Dream
Chapter 8: Appa is Home
🔞 Chapter 9: Blossom
Chapter 10: Glowing
Chapter 11: Dreams
🔞 Chapter 12: Euphoria
Chapter 13: Protect My Family
Chapter 14: Our Beautiful Reality
Chapter 15: Cravings
Chapter 16: Our Little Boy
Chapter 17: Little Bean's Name
Chapter 18: Lemons and Vanilla
Chapter 19: Bumpy Skies
Chapter 20: Bliss
🔞 Chapter 21: Summer Breeze
Chapter 22: Pure Happiness
🔞 Chapter 23: Sweet Alpha
Chapter 24: Angel
Chapter 25: Tradition
Chapter 26: The Brave One
Chapter 27: Moonbeam
Chapter 28: Welcome Home
Chapter 29: Strength
Chapter 30: The Award Goes To ...
Chapter 31: Sunbeam Blossom
Chapter 32: Mornings Together
Chapter 33: Grand Opening
Chapter 34: Working Parents
Chapter 35: Bellflower
Chapter 36: Alpha Wi
🔞 Chapter 37: After I Met You
Chapter 38: Never Leave You
Chapter 39: Peaches and Vanilla
Chapter 40: Family
Chapter 41: Evening Together
Chapter 42: Eomma
Chapter 43: Miss You
Chapter 44: Storm
Chapter 45: Mending
Chapter 46: Parents
Chapter 47: Beautiful Home
Chapter 48: Origins
Chapter 49: Our Pack
Chapter 50: Bouquet
🔞 Chapter 51: Flower
Chapter 52: Lullaby
Chapter 53: For You
Chapter 54: Beautiful Day
Chapter 55: Kindness
Chapter 56: Healing
Chapter 57: Sweet Words
Chapter 58: Sweet Peppermint
Chapter 59: Protect You
Chapter 60: Angel
Chapter 61: Beautiful
Chapter 62: Beautiful Bond
Chapter 63: Out of Reach
Chapter 64: As Beautiful As You
🔞 Chapter 65: I am Yours
Chapter 67: Relationships
Chapter 68: Regrets
Chapter 69: Wildflower
Chapter 70: Easy Acceptance
Chapter 71: Only Him
Chapter 72: Comfort
Chapter 73: Poisonous Smiles
Chapter 74: With You
Chapter 75: Family
Chapter 76: Duo
Chapter 77: Alliance
Chapter 78: New
Chapter 79: Happiness
Chapter 80: New Semester
Chapter 81: Safe With You
Chapter 82: Always Have Each Other
🔞 Chapter 83: Spring
🔞 Chapter 84: I am Forever Yours
Chapter 85: A Little Too Much
Chapter 86: Challenge
Chapter 87: All Grown Up
Chapter 88: As If By Magic
🔞 Chapter 89: Forever Bound
Chapter 90: Incredible Mate
Chapter 91: Milestones
Chapter 92: Sunshine At My Door

🔞 Chapter 66: Love

1.3K 146 73
By showerofgrace

When Taehyung and Jungkook enter the hotel suite, Jungkook is quick to press his mate up against the hotel door and slide his hands beneath his mate's shirt. Taehyung happily moans and purrs as his mate hungrily kisses him.

"Pup, we need to get a hotel room more often." Jungkook chuckles as his mate's moans leave his plush lips without restraint.

"Definitely. I could care less about what strangers hear." Taehyung pants while his mate's hands grip and knead his body.

"I want them to hear you." Jungkook purrs, lifting his mate into his arms and carrying him to the fluffy hotel bed.

Taehyung purrs when his mate drops him on the soft bed. As Taehyung looks up at his mate with a sultry gaze, Jungkook licks his lips and takes his shirt off. Seeing his mate's muscular body, Taehyung lets out an excited whimper, playfully biting his lower lip.

"How do we want to do this?" Jungkook asks as he crawls onto the bed over his mate.

"We'll go with how we feel." Taehyung hums, flitting his fingers over his mate's chest. "Yeah. I want that." He smiles before licking his mate's nipple.

"Blossom." Jungkook purrs when his mate sucks on his chest and nips, leaving behind a bright hickey.

"You don't have a shirtless scene in the drama you are filming," Taehyung whispers as he peppers kisses on his mate's body.

"Thank god." Jungkook groans as his mate lifts his knee and presses against the bulge in his pants, grinding against him.

"Why aren't you naked?" Taehyung asks, twirling his mate's hair around his fingers.

As Jungkook gets up onto his knees to unzip his pants, Taehyung quickly sits up and suddenly flips his alpha mate onto his back on the bed. Jungkook watches with big eyes as his mate straddles him, sitting his ass on top of the painful bulge in his pants.

"I thought you wanted me naked." Jungkook chuckles and watches his mate's every movement.

"I changed my mind." Taehyung hums and slowly takes his shirt off.

"I can see that. I like what I'm seeing." Jungkook grins and grips his mate's tiny waist in his large hands. "I like it a lot."

"Good." Taehyung purrs, grinding his ass against his mate's painfully hard dick. 

"But, Pup. I am in agonizing pain right now." The alpha chuckles as he watches his sultry omega.

"We can't have that." Taehyung grins and scoots down to his mate's legs. 

Jungkook watches with glowing red eyes as his omega mate bends down and bites the zipper of his pants, seductively unzipping his pants. His eyes flash bright red when his mate pulls his pants and underwear off, freeing his aching dick. The alpha's breath hitches when his omega presses a sloppy kiss on the base of his dick.

"Fuck. Pup." Jungkook groans as his mate sucks on his balls and strokes his dick.

With his mate's balls in his mouth and penis in his hands, Taehyung purrs and slurps. As Taehyng rubs his thumb over the slit of his mate's dick, his lips travel up his mate's throbbing dick. Jungkook pants and grips his mate's hair when his mate takes his dick whole and sucks. The alpha grunts when his dick slides down his mate's throat.

From years of intimacy, Taehyung has learned everything that makes his mate lose himself to pleasure.

When Taehyung slides up, he latches his lips around the tip of Jungkook's tip and sucks. Jungkook gasps as stars fill his vision. "Cumming! Fuck! Tae!" Jungkook moans and gasps as his mate goes down, pressing his dick into the back of his throat.

As Jungkook cums, Taehyung gags and swallows every drop. With a satisfied purr, Taehyung releases his mate's dick and licks his lips.

"My turn." Taehyung smiles and kisses his mate's stomach.

"How do you want to cum?" Jungkook asks as he continues to pant.

"Stay still." Taehyung hums and crawls up the bed to sit on Jungkook's chest. "Your lips are always so pretty and plump." The omega purrs, gripping his alpha's chin and pressing his thumb between his mate's pretty lips.

Jungkook's glowing red eyes look up into his mate's shining blue eyes as he sucks on his mate's thumb. The omega licks his lips as he tightens his grip on his alpha's jaw and opens his mouth. "Perfect." The omega purrs as he quickly takes his pants and underwear off. "Say ah." He smiles and watches as his mate opens his mouth. "Good alpha." Taehyung praises, sliding his penis into his mate's open mouth. "Such a good alpha." He hums, burying his fingers in Jungkook's hair before thrusting.

As Taehyung thrusts down his mate's throat, Jungkook slides his fingers into his mate's dripping hole. Taehyung moans and tightens his grip on Jungkook's hair as his mate's fingers prod his insides.

"Alpha! So good!" Taehyung cries as his dick rams against the back of his mate's throat, and his balls slap his mate's chin. He quickens his thrusts as his mate's fingers and mouth bring hurtling to his orgasm. "Alpha!" The omega slams his dick against the back of his alpha's throat and cums.

The alpha rumbles with satisfaction as his mate's cum pours down his throat and his mate's slick flows down his arm. With a few slow thrusts, Taehyung rides out his orgasm and leans forward against the headboard.

Jungkook slides his mate out of his mouth as his omega catches his breath. The alpha is quick to flip his panting omega beneath him. "Your panting and sweaty face is delicious." Jungkook grins and leans down to kiss his mate.

"Are you okay? Was I too rough?" Taehyung asks as his mate trails kisses down his throat to his chest.

"You were perfect." Jungkook hums, biting into his mate's soft stomach. "Moon sure did leave pretty drawings on you when you were pregnant." Jungkook smiles as he praises the stretch marks on his mate's body. "He was born to be an artist."

"Only you think they are pretty." Taehyung chuckles as he fondly watches his smiling mate.

"What are you talking about? They are pretty." Jungkook huffs and leans down to kiss his mate's stomach. "They show that you brought our beautiful Moon into the world. You are beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. Should we try for a third?" 

"Absolutely not! Unless you plan on shoving the bowling ball out." Taehyung laughs at his playful mate. "Plus, you aren't in rut, and I'm not in heat. Also, I have an IUD."

"True. And we are about to have our home to ourselves. It is definitely not time to have another one." Jungkook chuckles and presses his fingers into his mate. "I love our pups to the moon and back, but I cannot wait to have our home to ourselves."

"I agree. It will be so nice. The biggest perk is that you will get to walk around naked." Taehyung grins as he ogles his mate's body.

"I was thinking more along the lines of fucking on every surface," Jungkook smirks as he grabs a condom.

"That will be nice as well." Taehyung hums in agreement.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks as he presses the tip of his dick against his mate's waiting hole.

"Beyond ready." Taehyung smiles and spreads his legs open.

Jungkook grips his mate's hips, pressing Taehyung into the bed before slamming into his mate. Taehyung moans and his toes curl when his mate completely fills him up. Jungkook stills for a few moments as he waits for his mate to adjust.

"Okay. I'm good." Taehyung hums, wrapping his legs behind his mate's butt, pressing him deeper.

Knowing his mate wants him deeper, Jungkook picks Taehyung up and sets him in his lap, pressing deeper into his mate. Taehyung moans and lulls his head back as pleasure spreads throughout his body.

As Taehyung rolls his hips, Jungkook grips his waist and thrusts up with jarring force, slamming into Taehyung's prostate. Taehyung cries out in pleasure and buries his fingers in his mate's thick, soft hair. 

"So perfect, Pup. Moving so perfectly." Jungkook praises as his mate bounces at the same rhythm as his thrusts.

"Alpha." Taehyung purrs and arches his back.

Loud slaps and moans fill the hotel suite as Taehyung bounces on his mate's dick. With each thrust, Jungkook buries himself deep inside of his mate. The alpha grunts as his mate sucks him in and clenches around him.

"Pup, I'm close," Jungkook warns as he presses Taehyung against the headboard and strengthens his thrusts.

"M-me too!" Taehyung cries out and reaches up, digging his nails into the headboard.

Feeling his mate clenching around him tighter, Jungkook wraps his fingers around his mate's dick and quickly jerks his mate off. Taehyung cries out and gasps for air as he cums for a second time that night. His body trembles and spasms as his cum spurts on his chest and lands on his chin.

"Blossom, you are gorgeous." Jungkook rumbles as he leans forward and licks Taehyung's cum off of his mate's chin.

"Y-you s-said you ungh were clo-ose." Taehyung whimpers as his body jerks with each powerful thrust from his mate.

"I am. Are you okay?" Jungkook stills, waiting for his mate's response.

"I-I am. You feel good." Taehyung moans as he kisses his mate.

"Okay. I am close." Jungkook hums before biting into his mate's shoulder, thrusting three more times before cumming. "Fuck oh fuck." Jungkook grunts as he unravels in the condom.

Taehyung brushes his fingers through his mate's sweaty hair as his mate lays him on the bed and then lays his head on his omega's chest. He smiles as he listens to his mate's soft pants. With each pant, Taehyung watches his mate's back muscles ripple and flex.

The two mates enjoy the peace and quiet as they savor their highs. Once Jungkook has calmed down, he turns his head and looks up at his mate with a smile. The alpha leaves a tender kiss on his mate's chest before scooting up to nuzzle his face in the crook of his mate's neck.

"Alpha, you are still inside." Taehyung moans when his mate presses deep into him.

"Sorry." Jungkook mumbles before pulling out and throwing the soiled condom away. "Better?"

"Better." Taehyung smiles and opens his arms for his mate. "You might have also lied down on my cum." The omega softly laughs as his alpha snuggles on his chest in his embrace.

"That's fine. I don't care." Jungkook hums and kisses his omega's neck.

"I can't believe we get three more days of this." Taehyung giggles and tightens his embrace around his alpha.

"It is heaven." Jungkook smiles as he listens to his mate's beautiful laughter. "Do you think that Sunshine and Gummie will mate?"

"Probably not. Those two are so shy." Taehyung chuckles and glides his fingers down his mate's spine.

"Did I hurt you earlier?" Jungkook softly asks as he worries about his mate.

"You have never hurt me before, and you did not hurt me today." Taehyung softly responds, pressing a kiss on his mate's soft lips. "I was rougher with you earlier. Plus, you know I like it that way."

"And you know I like it that way too." Jungkook chuckles as he relaxes with relief. Through their bond, Jungkook knows that his mate is not hiding anything from him. "Are you ready for another round?" Jungkook asks when his mate's scent spikes.

"I am." Taehyung hums, guiding his mate's hand to the slick dripping out of him.

"Pull and pray or condom?" Jungkook asks with a grin.

"Fuck it. Pull and pray." Taehyung grins and spreads his legs. "We both like sex better without condoms."

"Perfect. You and I know that my pull-out game is spectacular." Jungkook chuckles as he pumps his dick before pressing back into his mate.

"Sure. Moon is a testament to your pull-out game."

"You're not in heat, and I'm not rutting, so my spectacular pull-out game shouldn't worry us."

-if you know who the chapter cover art belongs to, please let me know. i am not even sure if it is taekook fan art tbh 😂-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 110 6
Violet's been captured by a man that offers her a deal. Be his servant for life or earn her freedom at his arena, surviving five encounters with mons...
261K 11.5K 21
Ff about a young omega (Taehyung) entering an alpha school using his brother's scent as a disguise. (Mates are found through scent here.) *18+ plea...
468K 22.1K 83
Jeon Jungkook is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, considering it to be nothing more than a w...
1.2M 60.7K 60
Jungkook. A pure blood. A mateless alpha with a ten year old son. He is cold and cruel just like fate had been to him. He didn't believe in love and...