oceania ₊ ⊹🪼 || scaramouche...

By a3xxi_

╰┈➤ *⋆❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❞⋆* ·˚ ༘ ┊͙[if I ever admit that, kill me] ! ˊˎ In the crime world Y/N L/N... More

01 ₊˚.༄
02 ₊˚.༄

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ .𖥔 ݁ ˖

10 0 0
By a3xxi_

Being the queen of crime was hard, especially being a woman in this line of work, that's why you never take no for an answer and hold a grudge against most things.

You never let anyone underestimate you nor do you ever ask for help, because you're an independent woman.

The story of getting into crime was long, have you ever wanted this? when you took the job did you even think about it? Do you ever feel bad about the lives taken for you to earn the spot?

That's mostly the reason why you don't believe in love, that it's a waste of time, but mainly because you once got your heart broken.

Perhaps a surging romance appears..?

𓂂 ·˚ • 🛁₊˚˖ * ⊹

Y/N L/N.
alias: Rhys ENTJ
"I won't take no for an answer."

Scaramouche
alias: The Balladeer INFP
"Fell for you."

Childe
alias: Tartaglia ESTP
"What? Cat got your tongue?"

Ningguang
alias: Gold ESTJ
"Every piece of mora counts."

Mona
alias: Starlight INTJ
"Intertwined fates."

Kaeya
alias: King  ENTP
"You sly fox."

with much more to come ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 253K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...