✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

43

385 9 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 43 Preparing for Migration

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 43: Preparing for Migration, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Do you want to take it out to dry in the sun?"

Jing Yao shakes his head.

"No need to dry it, just put it all in boxes."

When the time comes, take some of it with you in the car and stuff the rest into your own space.

"Are we moving?"

Aunt Lin still couldn't help but ask more.

Jingyao did not answer, but asked Aunt Lin to pack her things.

At this time, there was a roar outside the house, and Jing Yao saw several drones flying in the sky through the window.

"Look, why are there so many drones in the sky?"

Many residents in the shanty town saw the drone in the sky and came out to watch curiously.

'emegency notice! emegency notice! In order to provide a better life for the people of An City, the government has decided to launch a mass relocation plan in An City in ten days. Residents are asked to pack their bags and travel lightly. The specific matters will be notified by the director of each community! ! '

The announcement was broadcast three times by drone.

"What do you mean? Our city is moving?"

"Where are we moving to?"

"Why do you want to move away if you are so good?"

"No! I have to ask the property manager!"

Not only the people in the tent area, but also the people in the villa area were shocked when they heard the news.

A crowd of people surrounded the property building.

When I arrived at the property, I saw a circle of soldiers with weapons in their hands.

The people on patrol were also on alert around them.

Zhou Ming stood at a high place and looked at the residents swarming in.

Just as the government predicted, when residents heard the news about the eviction, they were the first people they looked for, property managers.

Fortunately, we were well prepared beforehand and let the military people in first.

Watching the group of residents trying to break through the protective line, Zhou Ming picked up the microphone on the side.

"Dear residents, I am Zhou Ming, the property director of Qinglu Garden. I know why you are here. What I want to say is that the reason why Anshan City Government asked us to move is with the consent of the state!"

"Why?"

"Isn't the weather getting warmer already?"

"We don't want to migrate!"

"That's right! Why let us go!"

The residents below became more and more excited as they talked, and even tried to grab the soldiers' weapons.

As a result, he was kicked back.

"Hitting people!! Soldiers are beating people!!"

The man fell to the ground, slapping the ground and crying loudly.

"How can you hit people?!"

As soon as he saw this man acting rogue, some of his companions came forward to pick at his food.

Zhou Ming could see clearly from above.

Soldiers have orders not to attack civilians easily.

The previous kick was also when the opponent wanted to take away his weapon.

Seeing the chaos below, Zhou Ming took out his gun and shot into the sky.

"boom"

The surrounding area suddenly became much quieter.

Zhou Ming kept a straight face, but he actually felt very sorry for himself for wasting a bullet.

This thing is getting less and less now.

But his shooting was allowed by his superiors.

"Can you please listen to me?! If you guys keep messing around, I'll throw you all to the south of the city to feed mutated green worms!"

Everyone was stunned, even the group of people who started acting recklessly, for fear that they would really be thrown to the south of the city.

"I can only tell you that there will be a catastrophe in Ancheng. If you are unwilling to leave, you will be responsible for the consequences! If you are willing to leave, clean up your belongings in the next few days and set off in ten days!"

After Zhou Ming said this, he left without looking back.

The soldiers and patrols who were guarding also left.

Jing Yao stood behind the crowd and had a panoramic view of everything.

The people in charge had all withdrawn, and they could only go back.

"Listen to the radio and Director Zhou, is something big going to happen in Ancheng?"

"I don't know, but I believe that our Anshan City Government has not given up on us in such difficult times before. I don't care about others, I have to leave anyway."

This kind of thing happens in every community.

Some understand and some disdain.

But everyone began to pack their luggage silently.

Jingyao was also packing things non-stop at home.

"I have to move suddenly, and I can't take a lot of things with me. It feels like everything is wasted."

For example, you cannot take away your hydroponic vegetables, rooftop solar panels, and furniture.

Jing Yao looked at Aunt Lin's melancholy look. Jing Yao almost said that she could take them all away without wasting any of them.

But when the words came to his lips, he took them back.

"It's okay, we can just buy new ones when we get to a new city."

The new ones are good, but these have been used for my feelings.

I dont know how the government can relocate so many people en masse.

"Probably with a car."

"car?"

'Hope Supermarket' previously put a batch of gasoline on the shelves, but no one could buy it but it was quickly removed from the shelves.

Could it be that the government bought the gasoline?

"Miss, do we want to take the government bus?"

Jing Yao looked at Aunt Lin and shook her head.

"No, we drive ourselves. I bought an RV at an auction house before, and it just works."

Aunt Lin didn't expect that Jingyao still had a RV in her hands.

Although there was no sign of the RV, Aunt Lin only guessed that she hid the RV.

"Then I'll try to bring as many things as possible."

Aunt Lin turned around and was about to clean up.

"Aunt Lin, pack everything you can, and I'll figure out the rest."

"OK."

Aunt Lin turned around and went to work without asking any questions.

Jingyao also went up to the second floor, and she had to help her grandfather pack his things.

It was a habit for Jing Yao to check her phone first. Recently, the future 008 wanted to buy a lot of things from her. In order to prevent herself from missing the news, Jing Yao developed the habit of checking her phone before doing anything.

Lotus Blossom: Does anyone know where we are moving to?

I am super fierce: I dont know, lets wait for the government notification.

Xiaoran: I dont know how to get there. Is it going to be on foot?

Lotus Blossom: No way? I cant walk such a long way~

I am super fierce: Who knows, my family does have a car, but it has no gas, otherwise I would be able to drive away.

Doraemon: Me too, I have a car but no gas, and I am very worried.

Seeing the complaints in this group, Jing Yao wondered if she should release the gasoline and let them buy it as they pleased.

Just when I was thinking about this, 'Hope for the Future 008' over there sent me a message.

Hope for the future008: Hello, can I discuss something with you?

Jing Yao immediately knew what the other party wanted to say.

Hope Supermarket: Do you want me to give up my authority to buy gasoline?

Hope for the future 008: Yes, we have studied and discussed that our cars are not enough to transport the entire city's population, so we want those who have cars to drive themselves on the road, which can reduce some of the government's burden.

Of course Jingyao had no objection to what they said.

Hope Supermarket: Yes, but I have to do it my way.

Hope for the future008: Of course.

Jing Yao ended the chat, closed her door tightly, and stepped into the space.

Fa Cai is still busy loading and shipping goods. Congratulations on sorting out the farm.

Jing Yao first went to his warehouse and sorted out everything, freeing up a lot of space.

When the time comes, all the food will be put in, and other things will be piled on the farm.

After taking care of this, Jing Yao brought up the panel and checked the gasoline.

After thinking about it, I finally set the purchase limit per person to two, and the gasoline barrel also changed from the original volume of tens of liters to one barrel of one hundred liters.

When it came to the confirmation step, Jing Yao was a little hesitant.

She was afraid that with this kind of unlimited purchase, someone would hoard the goods.

'The host can be set up to automatically detect whether there is a car in the buyer's name. '

The system seemed to know Jing Yao's concerns and rarely reminded him aloud.

'Can it still be set up like this? '

The system prompted her to look at the small print on the last line, and there was indeed a setup prompt there.

Jing Yao clicks on it, and this item will be automatically detected, and then he can safely put it on the shelves.

Hope Supermarket: Notice that starting from today, Hope Supermarket will sell gasoline in unlimited quantities, with a purchase limit of two per person. If you are in need, please purchase it by yourself.

This notification appears on every supermarket users mobile phone.

Many people were stunned for a moment, and then clicked in to check. Sure enough, the car was listed.

Someone clicked to buy, but the result showed that he could not buy without a car in his name.

The person who originally wanted to make a fortune from this gasoline suddenly became angry and went backstage to curse.

Four-Eyed Man: Discriminating against us people who dont have cars, right? What are you!

Supermarket user 99877: Why cant people without cars buy gasoline?

Coming from a wealthy family: Dog Supermarket, you are a rich mans dog licker, %#¥#%

For a while, Jing Yao received a lot of abusive messages in the background. Jing Yao immediately blocked all such people when she saw them.

Soon these people found that not only were they unable to buy gasoline, they were also unable to buy other things.

I wanted to go backstage and curse, but found that I couldn't even type.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: According to the work arrangements of superiors, there are not enough vehicles for population relocation in Anshi. Owners with cars are asked to buy gasoline at the 'Hope Supermarket'.

I'm super fierce: You said it was too late, I have already bought it and am waiting for it to arrive.

Doraemon: My baby finally has oil! @我超强Do you want to go out for a drive together?

Xiao Ran: You two, please be careful. Didnt the housekeeper say its for migration?

Doraemon: What are you afraid of? Where are the 200 liters of gasoline @I am super fierce, will you go?

I was super fierce: Lets not go. We dont know where we are going to move yet. What if we dont have enough money along the way?

Doraemon: What are you afraid of? There is also a 'Hope Supermarket'.

Jingjing Zhiyuan: I think @我超强 is right. No one knows where the destination is, and we dont know if the supermarket can be used outside Anshi. Dont forget, that supermarket only delivers products from Anshi. goods.

As soon as this was said, everyone felt it made sense.

I'm so fierce that I won't shout about going for a drive.

Lotus Blossom: @我超强@多拉多梦Two brothers, can I ride your car? My home is a new energy tram, so even if I buy gasoline, it will be useless. If I had known it, I would not have bought the tram cheaply.

Doraemon: I'm afraid not. I live with my girlfriend and we have a lot of stuff.

I'm super fierce: I can't do it either. My car is only big enough for a family of three. I'm afraid I won't be able to fit in more people.

Lotus Blossom: Thats it, okay.

Yun Duo is really worried. Their family is not actually a wealthy family.

When I bought the house in Qingluyuan, I used the demolition money from my family.

She bought this community with the purpose of catching a rich husband, but after living there for so long, she never saw the golden husband anywhere.

There are very few single young people of the right age among the residents here.

As for cars, their family bought a house at the time and bought a tram to save money.

Later, after the power cuts, the car was no more than a decoration.

Is it possible that he really wants to walk with everyone?

Reluctance emerged in Yun Duo's heart.

"Yunduo, have you found the car?"

The voices of parents sounded outside Yunduo's bedroom.

Hearing this title, Yun Duo frowned unconsciously.

"Mom and Dad, the car is full and there's no room left."

"Then I don't care. Don't expect me to follow the migration on foot!"

Seeing the unreasonable behavior of his parents, Yun Duo was a little upset.

"I told you that you shouldn't have bought the tram in the first place. If you didn't listen, now it's just a big iron block sitting there!"

"It's not because you want to save money..."

Yun Duo whispered.

Father Yun frowned and looked at his daughter, his eyes filled with disgust.

"If it weren't for you to catch a golden turtle husband, we wouldn't buy a house here. However, how long have we lived here? We haven't seen the golden turtle husband's hair yet, and you still spent a lot of money on us."

Yunduo lowered his head and said nothing, letting them scold him.

This has been the case since I was a child, my parents always want to trade themselves for the greatest benefit.

When I was a child, I was pretty, and the aunt next door said, "This girl is good-looking, and she will be an actress when she grows up."

Just because of this sentence, my parents sent me to art school.

While others are still studying in normal schools, I have already started taking dance, bodybuilding, and performance courses.

Later, when Yunduo grew older, her parents encouraged her to apply for art school.

Yun Duo didn't want to follow the path given by her parents, so she deliberately performed abnormally during the art exam.

Of course the result was that he failed the exam.

Yunduo was very happy when she found out that she failed the exam that day. She thought about leaving home the next day and going out on her own.

At that time, she even thought about what she would be like in the future.

But the next day, her parents took her to the capital to meet a director.

I dont know what the other party said to his parents, but his parents asked him to stay and study hard with the director and strive to make a lot of money.

But that person was not a director, he was just a pimp from an entertainment company.

Yun Duo tried his best to escape, and also reported the man.

It was quite a big deal at first, and when my parents arrived, I thought they would give me a few words of relief.

Who knew that when they met, he just slapped her and took her back forcefully.

After returning home, my parents started dating me.

The targets are all rich but fat and greasy uncles.

Yun Duo refused them all, but his parents did not give up and wanted to find a rich son-in-law for him.

At this time, the old house was being demolished, so Yun Duo encouraged his parents to buy a villa.

He said that there were many rich people in the villa, and he would definitely be able to find a richer husband than the one they introduced.

Yun Duo's parents were persuaded by her and bought a villa in Qinglu Garden.

At that time, self-hypnosis was regarded as an early investment.

Over the years, under the influence of his parents, Yun Duo sometimes wanted to resist, and sometimes wanted to obey his parents and really find a rich husband.

However, everyone in Qinglu Garden was either married or had a partner. He finally set his sights on Shen Meng, a bachelor, but the other party didn't seem to accept his tricks.

Looking at his parents at this time, Yun Duo could only promise that he would find a car for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 4.3K 31
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
3.7K 275 93
Alexander Sebastian had transmigrated to a world where everyone could awaken a Planet. The larger the Planet, the higher the Origin Energy, and the s...
Dangerous Love By Night

Science Fiction

27K 478 26
On Copper 9 a planet that is a hub of power money greed and corruption three drones find peace in each other's company well dealing with a corrupt sy...
3.6M 163K 88
I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy man set the building on fire. And I sur...