✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

Autorstwa koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

40

306 6 0
Autorstwa koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 40 Broken Arm

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 40: Broken Arm, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worry-Free Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

In fact, only Feng Chunzhen was really anxious. Li Shishi was only worried on the surface, but in her heart she wished that the wolf above could kill Li Shen in one bite.

Feng Chunzhen had contacted the patrol team a long time ago, but she didn't know why the patrol team never came.

It's not like she hasn't thought about asking others for help.

But those people in the tent area had all seen the Jing family's wolf chasing and biting people.

The Li family came later, so they didn't know how powerful the wolf was.

Upon hearing that they had provoked Villa No. 3, the people in the tent area hid better than the other.

The mother and daughter heard a vehicle approaching and saw Jing Yao's face clearly through the car window.

The heating was on in the car, so Jing Yao didn't wear a hat or mask.

It is quite normal for them to recognize you.

"It's Jingyao!"

Feng Chunzhen took Li Shishi and rushed towards Jing Yao's car.

Jing Yao made a sudden stop and didn't really knock the two people away.

"Isn't this Aunt Li?"

Jing Yao opened the car window a crack and let in the air-conditioning.

She quickly put on a hat and mask.

"Jingyao, hurry! Go and save your cousin!"

"What's the meaning?"

Jing Yao looked confused.

"Your cousin was almost killed by a wolf!"

Feng Chunzhen was very anxious.

Li Shishi stood aside, with uncontrollable jealousy in her eyes.

Look at this car, and look at Jing Yao's appearance.

Despite such bad weather, constant disasters and constant lack of food and clothing, she was still able to drive a car and even looked very good.

How could she not be envious and jealous?

"Really? I'll go up and have a look."

Jing Yao said calmly, then closed the window, stepped on the accelerator and rushed forward.

"Quick! Let's catch up quickly."

Feng Chunzhen pulled Li Shishi and trotted after her.

As soon as Jing Yao got into the car, he saw Ji Xiang sitting on someone.

I dont know if the person below is fainted or dead.

Ji Xiang used his paws to pull at it a few times, and there was still a little blood on the ground.

"auspicious!"

After parking the car, Jingyao got out of the car and shouted for good luck.

Ji Xiang had known for a long time that Jing Yao was back. He didn't go to greet her because he was afraid that the person under him would run away.

This time he saw Jing Yao's figure and moved his buttocks with confidence.

But he just stood up, his limbs still stepping on Li Shen.

Even to express joy, it stepped on Li Shen's body.

Of course Jing Yao knew how much good luck was, but he didn't react at all when he stepped on Li Shen like this.

Could it be that I came late?

Li Shen was still bitten to death by Jixiang?

I wonder if Captain Zhou can let Ji Xiang go...

If that doesn't work, I might as well move with my grandfather and Aunt Lin.

Anyway, now I have an RV.

At this moment, many thoughts came to Jingyao's mind.

Seeing that Jing Yao couldn't come over, Ji Xiang wanted to step forward, but as soon as he stretched out his feet, he was afraid that the person under his feet would run away, so he stepped back.

"Ouch?"

Ji Xiang didn't understand why his master's eyes looked a little tangled.

Jing Yao calmed down and then stepped forward.

Looking at Ji Xiang who was still on Li Shen, Jing Yao patted Ji Xiang's head in praise.

Feng Chunzhen and her daughter, who followed, saw Jing Yao stroking the wolf's head when they came up.

And the wolf was getting off his man obediently, and was surrounding Jing Yao, begging to be touched.

"husband!"

Feng Chunzhen rushed forward to see how Li Shen was doing.

Ji Xiang turned around and bared his teeth at Feng Chunzhen to prevent her from getting closer.

"Jing...niece...how...is your cousin doing?"

Feng Chunzhen didn't dare to step forward, so she could only ask Jixiang from a distance.

Jing Yao looked at Li Shen on the ground. His current condition didn't look very good.

His eyes were closed, and his hat and mask were long gone.

The marks on the face are clearly auspicious masterpieces at a glance.

Li Shen's body was covered in blood, and Jing Yao glanced at his neck.

Jixiang didn't bite his neck, so where did the blood come from?

Glancing at Feng Chunzhen not far away, Jingyao patted Ji Xiang's body and motioned for her to come over.

Ji Xiang turned around reluctantly.

"People are still alive, come and see for yourself."

Feng Chunzhen glanced at Jixiang and then moved her steps cautiously.

When he walked near Jixiang, he saw that Jixiang really didn't stop him and rushed to Li Shen's side in a few steps.

"Husband! Husband!"

Feng Chunzhen wanted to hold Li Shen into her arms, so she went to hold his hand.

With this force, Li Shen's right hand was directly pulled off.

"ah!!"

This time Jing Yao finally knew why Li Shen was covered in blood.

Ji Xiang did not bite Li Shen to death, but bit off one of his arms.

It's just that the arm was still connected to a layer of skin in the clothes before. Who knew that it was this arm that Feng Chunzhen was dragging so hard.

Feng Chunzhen held the arm in her hand, and it would be unrealistic to push it back even if she threw it away.

Li Shishi saw the severed arm in Feng Chunzhen's hand, and she felt extremely happy.

In the end, it was Jing Yao who reminded her to put the broken arm aside.

"Husband! Husband!"

Feng Chunzhen called Li Shen and patted Li Shen's face with her hand.

She just didn't know why, but the more she slapped her, the happier she felt, and the force of her hand became heavier and heavier.

Even later it was slap after slap.

Li Shen was woken up by the slap.

"...Stop...Stop!"

Feng Chunzhen's next slap was raised in the air, but was stopped by the whispering voice.

"Husband! You wake up!"

"I···"

Li Shen couldn't remember what happened for a while. His eyes saw Ji Xiang staring at him eagerly, and he finally remembered what happened before.

"Wolf! There is a wolf!"

Li Shen wanted to reach out, but found something wrong with him.

I touched my right arm with my left hand. It was empty.

"Where's my right arm?"

Feng Chunzhen's eyes unconsciously looked at the severed arm aside.

Li Shen followed her gaze.

Lying on the ground was a severed arm, which had changed color due to the sub-zero temperature.

How could Li Shen not recognize the things on his body?

Suppressing the grief in his heart, Li Shen looked at Jing Yao.

"My arm was bitten off by your wolf, you have to compensate me!"

Jing Yao looked away from his broken arm.

Didn't this person realize that he hadn't stopped bleeding?

Its already this time and Im still thinking about compensation.

Sure enough, a greedy person will still be a greedy ghost even if he dies.

"I haven't asked you why you are at my door."

"I...I'm here to see my cousin!"

"Yes, yes, we are here to see our cousin. Niece, we really can't survive. Please help us for the sake of your cousin."

Feng Chunzhen took the words, her tone sounding more like a command than a plea.

Jing Yao could tell at a glance what this family was planning.

"Oh, what do you want to do?"

She would like to hear what shocking speech this family has to say.

Li Shen and his wife looked at each other and then said: "You have to compensate your cousin for losing an arm. We don't want anything else, so just let us live in your house and then fire that aunt of yours. I Come to take care of your cousin, if you ask me, I have to do this job by myself."

Aunt Lin inside the door almost rushed out after hearing this, trying to squeeze herself out of taking care of the old man and the young lady.

"And you have to be responsible for the food for our family of three."

This shows that he wants to take over the Jing family as his own.

"Any more?"

Jing Yao asked calmly.

Li Shen thought for a while and added: "I have no arms, you have to take care of me!"

"Yes, your wolf needs to be killed too!"

Li Shishi next to her felt that her parents were absolutely stunned. Although what they said was what she thought, she knew it was impossible to achieve.

Thinking of this, Li Shishi even took a few steps back, trying to stay away from them.

When Ji Xiang heard that these two people were going to kill him, he wanted to rush forward with a bang.

Jing Yao held Ji Xiang silent and looked at the couple with a smile.

"That's it? Do you want me to give the entire Jing family to you? Grandpa and I will serve you and your family again?"

"If you can think like this, of course it's the best!"

"hehe."

Jing Yao laughed twice, then pressed Ji Xiang's hand.

"Jixiang, come on!"

Jixiang rushed out with an order.

"Wait a minute!"

At the same time, Captain Zhou arrived with his people.

I happened to see the scene of Ji Xiang jumping on someone.

He had received the news a long time ago, and the reason why he came so late was because he knew about the conflict between the two families.

I couldn't see it before, and it would be easy to say that this family was bitten to death.

It's right in front of me now. If I don't have an attitude, it won't make sense.

But he said it too late, Ji Xiang had already pounced on him.

Li Shen fell backward, just in time for Feng Chunzhen to face Ji Xiang.

Then Feng Chunzhen felt pain on her face, and her face was scratched by Ji Xiang.

"Captain Zhou, you came quickly."

Zhou Ming awkwardly held up his hat.

"It just so happens."

Jing Yao did not expose them.

"Captain Zhou came just in time. This family was sneaking around in front of my house. They were bitten by my janitor wolf and they wanted to get involved. Please catch them quickly."

Zhou Ming looked at the aggrieved Jing Yao in front of him.

Did you change your face so quickly?

"That captain, things are not what she said at all. I came to see my cousin. They let the wolf bite me. You have to make the decision for me!"

Li Shen looked like he was suffering, and motioned Zhou Ming to look at the broken arm on the ground.

"What do you want me to do?"

Li Shen said what he said before again.

After listening, Zhou Ming was a little speechless.

"Take them away."

This clearly shows that he overestimated his abilities and wanted to fight against the autumn wind, but he was beaten by the autumn wind.

Call the shots? Be the boss of your shit!

Moreover, some people have long been dissatisfied with the fact that this family of three recently provided special services in the tent area.

Moreover, Zhou Ming also found out that the reason why other communities did not accept this family was because they were doing shady business in other communities, which resulted in chaos in the community.

Many people in Qinglu Garden came to talk to me about this matter, and they were all married women.

Just take this opportunity to catch them all!

Several patrol members stepped forward and lifted up Li Shen and his wife.

Seeing that something was wrong, Li Shishi wanted to sneak away quietly, but as soon as she took two steps, she was discovered and arrested together.

The patrol members blocked the couple's mouths and took them away as they looked at each other in astonishment.

Ji Xiang picked up the frozen severed arm from the ground and walked to Zhou Ming.

It's like reminding them not to forget this thing.

Zhou Ming took the severed arm with a complicated look on his face, then said goodbye and left.

This family of three is still waiting to be dealt with.

What a headache!

Seeing the person walking away, Jing Yao drove the car into the garage.

When he came out, Aunt Lin was waiting for him.

The person standing next to him was his grandfather.

Jing Yao didn't know how long he had been standing there, but thinking of Li Shen's condition, he still said, "Grandpa, Li Shen won't live long."

His arm was broken and he was bleeding so much. If the hospital was still functioning properly, he could still be saved.

Now... I can only wait to die.

"He deserves it!"

After saying this, Grandpa turned around and entered the house.

Jing Yao glanced at Aunt Lin.

"The old man has been here since the time the person outside put forward the conditions."

No wonder Grandpa said he deserved it.

"Miss, that family won't come again, will they?"

To be honest, I was really a little scared today.

The family first knocked on the door and stood outside to play emotional cards to the old man.

The old man could only hear movement outside the courtyard from inside the house, but he couldn't hear clearly what it was.

Aunt Lin came out to check and found out that this family was actually scolding them so dirty.

Poor Aunt Lin was still at a disadvantage in one against three.

Fortunately, I told the lady about this and released Ji Xiang.

"Won't come again."

Because after today, this family will be kicked out of Qingluyuan.

Aunt Lin seemed to be relieved and took tools to clean the blood stains at the gate.

When Jing Yao entered the room, his grandfather was no longer in the living room. He thought he had returned to the second floor.

It seems that grandpa really doesn't want to take care of his nephew's family anymore.

Jing Yao went back to her room, but she didn't forget to put on the gas rack.

Gasoline is a special thing, and Jing Yao didn't want to put it on the shelves before because of safety reasons.

But think about it, diesel is already on the shelves, why cant gasoline be on the shelves?

After thinking about it, Jingyao changed the method of purchasing gasoline to real-name purchase.

And set purchase restrictions.

A person can only buy gasoline once a month, and the amount is only thirty liters each time. The most important thing is that the monthly inventory is only thirty liters.

This amount is just right for small cars, but it is far from enough for medium-sized cars and large vehicles.

Jing Yao confirmed the information again before clicking to put it on the shelf.

Gasoline is a special item and is available in limited quantities. As soon as it is put on the shelves, the system supermarket will send a notification to all users.

Within a short time, thirty pieces of thirty-liter gasoline were sold out.

Those who bought it were happy, while those who couldn't buy it were desperately shouting in the background if they could add more stock.

Meng Mingyuan was naturally one of the people who grabbed it.

His Green Bar is closed. In order to remember the glorious moments of the bar, he is looking through the drinks of Hope Supermarket on his mobile phone.

The software prompted him that gasoline was available in the supermarket.

I quickly clicked in and grabbed one.

He wanted to buy more, but it showed that each person could only buy one.

I remembered telling Jing Yao during the day that I hoped the supermarket would put gasoline on the shelves, and at night, gasoline was indeed on the shelves.

An incredible idea came to Meng Mingyuan's mind.

Is it possible that Jingyao has the physique of a koi carp and can make a wish come true just by making a wish to her?

Just like last time I was worried about the supply of goods, and then a Hope Supermarket appeared.

Thinking about it this way, Meng Mingyuan felt that Jing Yao was a koi who could make wishes come true.

"I want my bar to stay open for a long time and have a prosperous business!"

After sending out this wish, Meng Mingyuan held her cell phone and imagined that her wish would come true in a few days.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.1K 333 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
217 13 13
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
11.8K 285 42
My sister and I have been waiting, I fear our parents will never come. What did come was a droid, and along with it came an adventure, a war between...