✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

38

313 7 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 38 The Immortal Dance of the Li Family

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 38: Immortal Jump of the Li Family, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Aunt Lin was about to go back to the house, but when she heard this, she turned around and started cursing through the door.

"You little bastard! You sell meat in front of my mother's house! @¥%#@%¥#%"

Jing Yao could hear how dirty Aunt Lin was scolding while sitting in the room.

In the video, Li Shishi was scolded so much that she didn't even have the strength to fight back.

I could only leave in despair.

Li Shishi left the area of ​​Villa No. 3 angrily.

"How about Shishi?"

When Feng Chunzhen saw her daughter coming down, she quickly went up to ask about the situation.

"She's already down, she must have been rejected again, bah! Useless thing!"

Li Shen spat fiercely at the mother and daughter.

"You can do it, why don't you come?!"

Since Li Shishi was released, she didn't know what kind of switch was turned on. Whenever her father said something, she would add a few words.

"How dare you talk back, you damn girl!"

Li Shen stepped forward and grabbed Li Shishi's ears.

"Let go of Shishi!"

Feng Chunzhen quickly stepped forward to start a fight.

Li Shishi pinched Li Shen's hand that was pulling her ear. When her daughter resisted Li Shen, she reached out and wanted to hit her.

Feng Chunzhen hugged Li Shen's arm, while Li Shishi lowered her head and bit Li Shen's hand hard.

"Ah! You damn girl!!"

Li Shishi exerted all her strength in this blow, and Li Shen let go immediately in pain.

Taking advantage of this moment, Feng Chunzhen took Li Shishi and ran away.

Li Shen waved his hands and looked at the two people running away.

He turned around and looked at Villa No. 3 before leaving angrily.

I originally thought that these rich people would need it, but I didn't expect that none of them would open the door.

It seems that we need to take a long-term approach.

Seeing that there was no movement outside the door for a long time, Aunt Lin gathered her emotions and entered the house.

Jingyao stood at the door to greet Aunt Lin and silently gave her a thumbs up.

"Miss, you are laughing. I learned all this from my mother-in-law in the countryside."

My mother-in-law is a shrewd, selfish and greedy person. Those words she used to scold me were the ones she used to criticize her, but now she just happened to take them out.

"What kind of family are you talking about? Let a little girl come out to do this. Although food is difficult now, I heard that the Agricultural Bureau over there is starting construction again. Maybe they will start recruiting people soon. They can't Wait a minute?"

Jing Yao didn't know what Li Shen's family had been relieved of.

But looking at Li Shishi's skillful look, she must have done this kind of thing a lot.

For a moment, Jing Yao couldn't help but sigh.

"Xiao Yao, Green Bar is going to close down. The last auction will be held tomorrow. Will you come?"

The mobile phone beeped. Jing Yao picked it up and saw that it was Meng Mingyuan.

But the bar is closed? Didn't I help him solve the supply problem? Why did he have to close his business again?

But this last auction...

"Your bar is running well, so why does it have to close again?"

"Oh, it's hard to say. Will the auction come? This may be the last time."

Jing Yao could see the helplessness between the lines.

"go!"

"Okay, I'll save a seat for you."

Jing Yao decided to meet Meng Mingyuan tomorrow and ask him face to face what was going on with his closure.

Over at the tent area, Li Shishi and Feng Chunzhen ran back all the way.

There are two families living in their tent.

"Hey, I didn't get any business."

As soon as the mother and daughter entered the house, they were met with cynicism from Lu Qi. Even the hostess of the other house, Shi Ping, looked at them with disdain.

I remember that I thought this family of three was pitiful, so I let this family squeeze into a tent with the two of them.

First, Lu Qi noticed something was wrong.

The daughter of her family always looked at her men with a seductive look.

Even one night, Lu Qi woke up in the middle of the night and found that the man sleeping next to her was missing.

Lu Qi was afraid that something would happen to her husband, so she woke up her sleeping son and went out to look for her husband with her.

The two of them searched around the tent area without encountering their husbands.

It was at this time that Lu Qi heard the sound of men having sex with women.

The direction of the sound was the previously collapsed tent area.

The tent over there was no longer occupied after it was crushed by mutated green worms.

Lu Qi thought that a pair of wild mandarin ducks were having fun here, so she turned around and wanted to leave.

As a result, I heard the voices of people inside.

"Brother Ayuan, do you think it's me who makes you feel better or your wife who makes you feel better?"

Where did this little bastard come from and seduced someone's husband?

"Of course it's you. I've stopped touching that old woman Lu Qi a long time ago."

Listening to this voice, Lu Qi felt like she was struck by thunder.

This voice is that of her husband He Yuan who disappeared in the middle of the night!

Lu Qi took two steps, holding on to the tent on the side.

"Brother Yuan, can you share with me some of the supplies you bring back tomorrow?"

"It's easy to talk about."

Then there was another burst of melancholy sound.

Lu Qi looked around the ruins. No one had come to this place for a long time. These two people were really good at choosing places.

Looking at the stick that fell on the ruins, Lu Qi picked it up.

Holding a stick and eyes wide open, he quietly approached the half-collapsed tent.

"How far away are you! I've been married to you for so many years, and you actually eat it secretly. I want to see which little bitch seduces you!"

Lu Qi rushed into the tent with a stick and beat the man and woman on the bed.

"ah!!"

Li Shishi, naked, tried her best to get into He Yuan's arms.

He Yuan was hit hard by his wife's stick.

"Honey! Listen to my explanation! It's not what you think!"

He Yuan pushed Li Shishi away and wanted to get out of bed, but Li Shishi hugged He Yuan desperately and refused to let go.

"Explain? What a crappy explanation! You two are naked, so what else are you explaining?!"

"I'm going to find out who this little bitch is today!"

Lu Qi stepped forward to grab Li Shishi's hair, but Li Shishi buried her head in He Yuan's arms and tried to dodge.

"Honey, listen to me, this is all a misunderstanding, it's her! She seduced me!"

If Lu Qi hadn't heard what He Yuan said, she would have really believed this man's bullshit.

"Mom, dad, what are you doing? Are you cheating?!"

The two sons also followed the movement and came over.

As soon as he arrived, he saw his own father naked, with a similarly naked woman in his arms, and his mother was trying to think of a way to drag the woman out.

And his father seemed to be still protecting the woman in his arms.

Without any hesitation, He Shuai rushed forward and pushed his father away.

He Yuan is almost fifty, and his son is twenty-four years old and in the prime of life.

Lu Qi took this opportunity to pull the woman out of his arms.

"I want to see who you are..."

Lu Qi pulled Li Shishi's hair and asked her to raise her head.

"It's you? It's you!"

Only then did He Shuai see clearly, wasn't this the daughter of the Li family who was huddled in the same tent with them?

If he remembered correctly, this girl must be a few years younger than him.

Li Shishi grabbed the tattered blanket that fell on the ground.

"So what if it's me, you can't see who the man is blaming!"

Lu Qi has never seen such a shameless person.

At this time, He Yuan also got dressed.

"Honey, listen to me..."

"Shuai Shuai, go and call her parents. I would like to ask them how they raised such a shameless daughter!"

He Shuai hesitated and looked at the three people, then turned and left.

"Honey, she seduced me. I just came out to use the toilet."

Lu Qi looked at He Yuan who was full of lies and slapped him.

"Shut up!"

He Shuai ran back to the tent, looking at the Li family couple sleeping soundly in the corner, and then thinking about their daughter's unruly appearance.

He picked up the stick on the side and hit the couple.

"Ah!! Who? Who?"

"ah!"

The couple's noise also woke up Shi Ping's family.

The candles were lit, and soon there was light in the room.

Only then did Li Shen and his wife see that the one who beat them was Lu Qi's son.

"What are you doing, kid?"

"What are you doing? Ask your daughter what she did first!"

"Get up quickly and follow me!"

He Yuan stepped forward and dragged the two of them.

"Xiao Shuai, what's going on?"

Shi Ping's family gathered around, and their ten-year-old son followed behind, rubbing his eyes.

He Yuan was originally going to say it directly, but he took it back when he saw Wei Wei's words.

"Aunt Shi, please leave it alone, I will take them to find their good daughter!"

After seeing the two of them put on their clothes, He Shuai dragged them out of the tent.

Shi Ping looked at the three figures, turned around and gave instructions to her husband: "You take your son to bed first, and I'll follow and take a look."

Wei Guanggang wanted to stop her from joining in the fun.

As a result, Shi Ping put on her coat and hat and went out.

Li Shen and his wife were brought all the way to the half-collapsed tent by He Shuai.

"Papa pa pa"

There were slaps from inside, mixed with a female voice's whimpering.

He Shuai pushed the couple in.

When the two of them entered, they saw Lu Qi grabbing a woman's hair and slapping her back and forth.

He Yuan sat aside and remained silent like a quail.

"Yo, here we come."

Lu Qi said that the movements of his men did not stop at all.

"Look who this is."

Li Shen and his wife approached him and saw that the other person had been beaten into a pig's head. They didn't recognize who it was for a moment.

"This is?"

"Can't you recognize her? This is your good daughter!"

Feng Chunzhen looked at her daughter whose face was swollen like a dough bun. She was stunned for a while before suddenly holding her in her arms.

"My daughter!"

"What did you do to her?"

The couple looked at Lu Qi and He Yuan as if they were about to eat someone.

"What did she do? She seduced my husband, what did you say she did!"

Li Shen looked back at Li Shishi who was in Feng Chunzhen's arms.

It's useless. It's said to be done quietly, how can it still be caught?

"Do you have any evidence? I'd say it was your man who slept with my daughter!"

"Yes! It must be your man who forced my daughter!"

Feng Chunzhen seemed to have come to her senses.

Lu Qi's family looked at this family of three with their mouths agape.

It turns out that being shameless can be done at home!

"My daughter cannot be left to sleep in vain!"

"I can···"

He Yuan spoke in a low voice, but Lu Qi glared back before he finished speaking.

"What's the matter, do you still want He Yuan to accept her?"

Lu Qi's face was full of sarcasm when she said this.

But Shi Ping, who was listening in the corner outside, looked shocked.

I didn't expect that the little girl from the Li family could do such a thing.

Looking around, Shi Ping lamented that luckily there was no one here, and luckily the weather was cold. Even if the people around heard something, they were too lazy to get up and check.

Li Shen and his wife had some disdain on their faces when they heard Lu Qi's words.

Li Shishi still has a great role for them, and of course they cannot just hand it over to others.

What's more, China didn't have the tradition of concubinage for hundreds of years.

"My daughter cannot sleep with your man for nothing."

"What do you want?"

Li Shen rolled his eyes for a long time, then seemed to think about it before speaking.

"Let's do this. You give us grain in exchange. We don't want more, just ten kilograms of rice."

"What? One night's sleep is worth ten pounds of rice? Why don't you go grab it?!"

This is treating his daughter as a fairy!

He Shuai is also a little incredible.

He Yuan said nonchalantly: "Isn't it just ten kilograms of rice? Our family..."

"you shut up!"

Of course Lu Qi knew that there were still ten kilograms of rice at home. She usually hid the rice very tightly and only took out some when cooking, but how did this family know.

It must have been He Yuan, a bitch, who said it.

"If you don't give it, I will tell you that your man slept with my daughter."

"We'll see how you and your son behave then!"

Seeing the family trying to drag their son into the water, Lu Qi looked at He Yuan and became even more angry.

"Ten pounds is impossible, at most one pound!"

At this time, I was eating a little less rice. I still spent a lot of money and a lot of effort to get these ten kilograms of rice.

"No! Give me eight pounds!"

"Two pounds, no more!"

The two families bargained, and finally Lu Qi gave them four kilograms of rice.

"You'd better move out of our tent."

Feng Chunzhen put clothes on Li Shishi and refused on the spot when she heard this.

"No way, you have to move it yourself!"

At this time, Lu Qi finally realized what it means to invite gods but not to send them away.

Seeing this shameless family of three leaving, Lu Qi kicked He Yuan angrily.

"Dog man!"

"Mom, I think what the Li family is doing is like a fairy dance."

Lu Qi and He Yuan looked at He Shuai and quickly came to their senses.

"Okay, let me tell you how come they can bargain so skillfully without being surprised. It turns out they are veterans!"

Lu Qi was so angry that she scolded her mother. After that, she scolded He Yuan's mother, saying how could his mother have given birth to such a child? Then she started to complain about the weather and how miserable her life was.

He Yuan and his son watched their wife (mother) go crazy on the spot and did not dare to step forward.

Shi Ping outside the door was satisfied and slipped back before they came out.

Thinking about what happened to He Yuan, she pinched her man's ear.

"You won't be seduced by that little hoof from the Li family, right?"

Wei Guang's ear was suddenly pulled by his wife, and he didn't understand why she asked.

But when I think of the little girl from the Li family, my heart still flutters.

"Of course not, I still love you most."

The one I love most is you, and I can also love other people, but its not my favorite anyway.

After this incident, the Li family no longer hid themselves. As soon as Li Shishi's face improved, they couldn't wait to go out to find customers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 64 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
217 13 13
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
90.2K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...