✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

Bởi koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

35

325 8 0
Bởi koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 35 Misunderstanding

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

There is no milk tea in pearls. Tips for you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 35 Misunderstanding, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearls have no milk tea, the book is worry-free), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

He couldn't simply die.

With so many people on the 18th floor, these people must be given an explanation.

"Ah!!! Bitch!! Bitch!!! They are all bitches!!! Go to hell!!"

Zhang Yaozu covered his severed hand and roared angrily.

Zhou Ming winked at the patrol team members next to him, and several people stepped forward and quickly controlled Zhang Yaozu.

Ji Xiang took Zhang Yaozu's severed hand and tore it into pieces in a few mouthfuls.

"Captain Zhou, this..."

Zhou Ming waved his hand and asked these people to take Zhang Yaozu away.

Before Jing Yao came down, Duan Muhao received news from the 18th floor.

He just felt that it would be easy for him to break off one of his hands.

What these people have done is too big, and they all need to be taken back and interrogated.

Jingyao turned around and went to get her car. Aunt Lin had already been taken to the hospital.

The injury on her neck... I don't know if it can be saved.

Du Xingze followed Jing Yao's car to the hospital.

There used to be a private hospital in the north of the city, with a very large construction area. Since the flood in the south of the city, many functional places in the south of the city have been merged with those in the north.

Jing Yao parked the car and entered the hospital without caring about Du Xingze who was following behind.

"Hello, the face was sent just now. Where is the patient with neck injuries?"

There was an usher in the hospital lobby. Jing Yao didn't know where Aunt Lin was sent, so she could only ask.

The nurse was directed to check the information in the notebook.

"In the operating room on the second floor."

The hospital has electricity, but it is used in the operating room, not even for heating.

Instead, the most primitive method of burning a boiler was used.

Although the hospital's electricity is used sparingly, there is still a light left.

At this time, Du Xingze also followed. Jingyao ignored him and went straight up the stairs to the second floor.

"Are Lin Aixia's family members here? Are Lin Aixia's family members here?"

As soon as Jing Yao went up to the second floor, she saw the nurse looking for Aunt Lin's family members in the corridor.

"here!"

"Are you Lin Aixia's family member? Lin Aixia is suturing her wounds, but there is something she wants to tell your family members."

"you say."

"Although the patient was rescued, he still lost a lot of blood. Today and tomorrow are the key days. If he can survive these two days, he will be fine."

"Severe blood loss?"

The nurse said helplessly: "Yes, this situation should have resulted in blood transfusion, but the hospital's blood bank has long been empty. The patient's blood type cannot be tested, and the hospital no longer has the conditions to draw blood."

In fact, many machines in the hospital have broken down after the extreme cold.

Current hospitals only have the function of surgical suturing.

Even when seeing a doctor, there are many medicines prescribed, but there is no place to buy them.

Aunt Lin was quickly pushed out, and Jing Yao couldn't care less about the others who came forward to look at the unconscious Aunt Lin.

Aunt Lin was on the bed with her entire face wrapped up and a thick bandage wrapped around her neck.

Several nurses sent Aunt Lin into the ward at the other end of the corridor.

Only then did Jing Yao have time to look at Du Xingze, who had been following behind.

"Why did the senior come in person?"

"Grandpa Jing was extremely worried at home, so he called my grandpa and told me about your aunt. I also know those people in Wuyue Building, so I came in person in fear of something going wrong."

Jing Yao knew that Du Xingze didn't say everything, but he also knew that the part he didn't say must not be heard by ordinary people like him.

"Thank you, thank you Grandpa Du too."

"You should contact Grandpa Jing. The old man is too old to be scared."

Jing Yao nodded and turned on the phone.

"Yao Yao, how are you doing?"

As soon as the call was dialed to Grandpa, the call was connected.

Listening to the old man's anxious voice, Jing Yao comforted her: "I'm fine. Aunt Lin was slightly injured and needs to be observed for two days. I'll go back later to get some clothes."

Grandpa Jing on the other side of the phone heard that the two of them were fine and heard that Xiao Lin was going to be hospitalized for observation. His heart suddenly went up and down.

Aunt Lin is living in the hospital. Zhang Jun is dead and Zhang Yaozu has been arrested. Aunt Lin is the safest at the moment.

Jing Yao is going back to get some things.

In fact, there is no need to go back, everything is ready-made in your own space.

However, the inexplicable appearance of those things will inevitably arouse suspicion.

Moreover, Jixiang is still in the car, and he has to take it back to accompany his grandfather.

Jing Yao and Du Xingze left the hospital together.

"Be safe when you go back. If you need anything, just tell me."

Jingyao agreed wholeheartedly.

But in fact, Du Xingze is a very busy man, so I don't have the nerve to bother him again.

There is nothing I can do this time. I owe a big favor.

Jingyao returned home, and his grandfather took Jingyao and asked him with concern.

Jingyao picked out what she could say before telling her grandfather.

'Grandpa, I've been staying at the hospital for the past two days. You and Jixiang are at home. There are some self-heating rice and instant noodles left in the kitchen. We won't go get the food for the past few days. You wait for me to come back. '

Grandpa nodded and helped Jing Yao pack some things.

In order to save electricity, the hospital only issued a night light to occupied wards.

Jing Yao sat on a chair and looked at the moonlight outside the window, wondering what she was thinking.

"Um···"

Aunt Lin was suddenly born on the bed, and Jing Yao quickly stepped forward.

"Aunt Lin?"

The other party didn't speak, but he groaned uncomfortably.

Jing Yao took a closer look and saw that Aunt Lin's face was wrapped so tightly that nothing could be seen, so she touched her hand.

Aunt Lin's body was already burning hot.

It seems that I still can't escape the fever.

Jingyao didn't call the doctor, it would be of no use.

Todays medical treatment has methods but no medicines.

Even if the doctor is the reincarnation of Hua Tuo, he still can't save Aunt Lin.

Jing Yao's mind flashed back to every moment spent with Aunt Lin.

Without any hesitation, he took out a Dragon and Tiger Pill, crushed it into pieces, put it into a water glass and drank it for Aunt Lin.

Then Jingyao sat by the bed and watched Aunt Lin holding her hand for a moment.

It wasn't until she felt the temperature on Aunt Lin's body drop that Jing Yao let go.

It seems that Aunt Lin will be fine, and she might be able to be discharged from the hospital in less than two days.

Jing Yao felt tired after she was relieved.

Alas, my mental strength is still a bit weak. I just had a fight during the day, so I am tired.

It would be great if the system could reward oneself with elixirs that improve physical and mental strength.

Jingyao lay on the empty bed next to her and fell asleep thinking about it.

Aunt Lin woke up to the smell of disinfectant.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the white ceiling, and then felt that his head was wrapped in something from his neck to his face.

I reached out and touched it and realized it was a bandage.

For a moment, Aunt Lin couldn't even remember why she was here.

She seemed to have been kidnapped by her ex-husband and son, and she was treated as a "pig" to be slaughtered. Then Zhang Yaozu, that beast, slashed herself twice, once in the face and once in the neck.

Then what?

Then I seemed to see the lady's good fortune.

auspicious? !

Could it be that the lady came to save him?

Aunt Lin tried hard to sit up, but her life was saved, but the wound was too deep to heal overnight.

So it still hurts when it should hurt.

Jing Yao, who was on the other bed, heard the sound and sat up, only to see that Aunt Lin had woken up.

There was anxiety in his eyes, as if he wanted to sit up.

"Lie down, the wound is so deep."

"...Little...Miss?"

Aunt Lin's voice became very hoarse, and she was frightened. She didn't expect that her voice would become like this.

"It's okay. You just woke up and your neck was injured again. This sound is normal."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Aunt Lin crying while lying on the bed.

Jing Yao was a little stunned and hurriedly took a towel to wipe her tears.

"Why are you still crying when you're alive?"

"I thought I saw it wrong, but I didn't expect it was really Ji Xiang, really Miss."

Jing Yao patted her hand comfortingly.

"You came to my house alone and have been taking care of me and grandpa. You have been with grandpa during the years when I went abroad. Our family has long regarded you as a member of the family. If something happens to you, of course I have to save you. "

Aunt Lin shed more tears when she said this.

His biological son is such a ghost, and he is just the aunt invited by the Jing family. His employer is so kind to him, how can he repay the grandfather and grandson?

"Thank you, miss."

"Stop crying. The medicines are in short supply now. If you cry and inflame the wound again, it will really be hopeless."

Knowing that this was the lady trying to comfort herself in disguise, Aunt Lin quickly stopped her tears.

Jing Yao wiped her eyes clean, and the visiting doctor also came in.

When the doctor came closer and saw that Aunt Lin was awake, he was full of disbelief.

"This is simply a miracle. When I brought it here yesterday, I was already half dead, but I can wake up today?!"

If it weren't for the fact that the hospital's examination equipment wasn't available, Jing Yao had no doubt that the doctor would have pulled Aunt Lin for a comprehensive examination.

"Family, what did you do for the patient? How did he recover so well?"

Jing Yao clasped her fingers awkwardly.

"I don't know either. I fell asleep last night and I don't know what happened."

The doctor was speechless for a moment. Your family members were so injured that they looked like they were going to die at any moment. As a result, you slept peacefully all night.

As a result, I was fine the next day.

This is so fucking outrageous.

Aunt Lin remembered something, and asked in a trembling voice: "Doctor... Isn't this a flashback to my life?"

The doctor lowered his head and looked at Aunt Lin silently, seemingly not ruling out this possibility.

"wait for me a while."

Looking at the doctor's back as he turned away, Aunt Lin felt that she might really be having a comeback.

"Miss... there is a box under the bed in my room. In it are my savings over the years."

"Aunt Lin, what do you want to buy?"

"I leave those to you..."

Jingyao:? ? ?

"Also, I want to find a place with beautiful scenery after cremation, but I don't know if I can find such a place."

Jing Yao became even more confused, why did he say where he was buried after being cremated? ?

"No, Aunt Lin, did you misunderstand something?"

Aunt Lin looked at Jing Yao with longing eyes. Before she could say anything, the doctor from before brought in several doctors.

A group of doctors pushed Jing Yao aside.

Every doctor came forward to diagnose Aunt Lin.

The end result is that Aunt Lin is really getting better.

After asking Jing Yao what he really didn't give her to eat, she got the same answer as before.

Every doctor lamented that this was a miracle, and at the same time expressed regret that the equipment in the hospital broke down at the wrong time.

The doctor who was the last to go out turned around and looked at the two people in the ward.

"She doesn't need to be hospitalized anymore in this condition. She can go home and take care of herself. The stitches will be removed after a while."

Looking at the clothes of the two people, you can tell that their family conditions are not bad. Since the family conditions are good, it is better to go home and raise them.

The hospital is just closer to the doctor, and there is nothing else you need.

After the person left, Jing Yao looked at Aunt Lin: "Are you relieved now? No more having to explain the inheritance and worry about where to find beautiful scenery after death?"

Only then did Aunt Lin realize that she had made a big joke.

"No, no, I want to live a good life and work in your Jing family for the rest of my life."

It's all his fault that the doctor looked at him like that after he said he had recovered.

Jing Yao looked at the things he brought last night and wondered, why did you bring them back?

"Aunt Lin, you lie down first while I get these things into the car."

Aunt Lin wanted to help, but there was no one to help her and she couldn't get up at all.

Jingyao took all those things into the car in one go.

Then he helped Aunt Lin sit up, and Aunt Lin tried to stand up by herself.

I couldn't move my neck, so I could only walk forward stiffly.

Jing Yao slowly helped her into the car.

They didn't tell grandpa about the two returning home, so grandpa was a little surprised to see the two coming back.

When I saw Aunt Lin's neck and head wrapped like a mummy, I felt distressed and angry.

I felt sorry that Xiao Lin was hurt like this, and I was angry that Xiao Lin's son could do something to his own mother.

"Xiao Lin... you..."

"Old man, I'm fine."

Aunt Lin comforted Grandpa, while Jixiang circled around the two of them.

Grandpa Jing also knew about the things in Aunt Lin's house before.

She originally thought that her son just had some bad qualities, but she didn't expect that the child was so cruel at heart.

Kidnapping his biological mother, killing his biological mother, there is nothing else he can't do.

"I want to thank you, Miss, for saving me."

Aunt Lin said that she was about to kneel down to Jing Yao, but Jing Yao helped her up.

"Aunt Lin, what are you doing? I told you before in the hospital that I regard you as a family member. Aren't you shortening my life?"

Aunt Lin stood up quickly when she heard about the death.

"No more kneeling, no more kneeling."

Aunt Lin was afraid that kneeling down would really shorten Jingyao's life.

"That's right, we have already regarded you as family."

Grandpa gently patted Aunt Lin on the shoulder.

"Have a good rest at home during this time."

Aunt Lin hummed softly.

"Yao Yao, you also go back to rest. During this time, grandpa will be the cook at home."

When my grandfather was young, he had a hobby of cooking, but later he did less because of business.

In the years after Jingyao's parents died, she was too sad and couldn't eat well, so her grandfather would try different ways to cook for her every day.

Later, Aunt Lin was asked to take care of their diet.

So I really look forward to the food cooked by my grandpa.

Jingyao went back to the bedroom and looked at her phone.

Something like this happened in Ancheng. So many people bought the meat, and the group didn't know what to say.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Urgent notice, all owners who have purchased pork in the south of the city are asked to immediately send the purchased pork to the distribution point for centralized destruction. @all members

Peach Blossoms: Is there anything wrong with the pork in Chengnan? Why collective destruction?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

To Cure A NEET Bởi Mira Carleen

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

19.8K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
20K 567 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
242K 4.6K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
The Real Ram Bởi TJ_Croft37

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...