✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

33

443 8 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 33 "Pig Farm"

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 33 "Pig Farm", I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearl No Milk Tea, the book is worry-free), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Grandpa watched Jing Yao drive away with some worry.

Jing Yao drove the car to the place where he last caught mutant green nematodes.

The tents are still there, and so are the insect fishermen.

Everything looks the same as before.

But Jing Yao keenly felt that there was something different.

Just like the cautious and nonchalant eyes in the tent.

There are also people carrying large and small bags on the ice.

Jing Yao keenly sensed something was wrong.

Even Jixiang's expression was a bit wary.

Jing Yao saw traces of a car on the ice, and she had to drive onto the ice as soon as she stepped on the accelerator.

As soon as they drove onto the ice, a person jumped out of the sky. Jing Yao quickly turned the steering wheel, and the car drifted and luckily came to a steady stop.

Jing Yao was protected by her seat belt, so it was okay, but Ji Xiang was stuck in the seat by the sudden force.

"You don't want your life!"

Jingyao opened the car window and shouted at the man.

"You can't drive on ice!"

The man ran over and asked Jing Yao to drive the car out of the ice.

"Then why can he drive the car up?"

Jing Yao pointed to the car passing behind him.

The man glanced back.

"That's different. His car has an ice permit from the government."

Jing Yao stared at the man without speaking.

"It costs 200,000 yuan to apply for a license from the government," the man swallowed and continued, "If you can get it from me, it costs 100,000 yuan."

The look in this woman's eyes is really scary.

Jing Yao watched the other party hand over a piece of paper tremblingly.

It also has the government's seal on it, and that seal doesn't look fake.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"Brother Qian!"

Jing Yao looked at the man called Brother Qian.

This man was wearing a military coat, which the government issued to all staff.

"Are you from the government?"

Brother Qian nodded and took advantage of the situation to look at Jing Yao and her car.

I dont know this car, but it must be expensive.

This woman is a fat sheep.

"You want a license to go to the ice? How much will I give you?"

"He said a hundred thousand."

Brother Qian rolled his eyes: "How about I give you 80,000?"

This ice certificate was recently produced by them. Although it has the official seal of the government, the government does not know about it.

As for where the official seal came from, just find someone who can engrave seals.

The ice certificate was collected in the tent for 200,000 yuan, and they kept the 200,000 yuan themselves.

In order to prevent others from buying from other people who find it too expensive, these people came up with a trick.

Find some people to cooperate, they will stop the cars on the ice, and sell an ice permit for 100,000, but the 100,000 will be divided in half.

To put it bluntly, they have the final say on how much the ice certificate will cost.

Jing Yao glanced at the map on her phone and saw that there was more than one way to get onto the ice, so there was no need for her to spend the money.

"No."

Jingyao reverses the car and prepares to leave.

"Beauty, are you going to get on the ice from somewhere else?"

Brother Qian could tell Jing Yao's purpose at a glance.

"You think we can't think of this?"

Jing Yao stopped reversing the car and looked at the two of them.

It seems that the ice in the south of the city has become a talking point for some people.

"Take out your phone!"

Brother Qian heard that he was willing to buy an ice certificate.

Jing Yao paid 80,000 yuan to the other party.

The naughty boy on the side quickly handed Jing Yao the ice certificate.

At this moment, its hard to tell that these two people are playing a double act, and Jing Yao is just a fool!

"Let me ask you, is there a place on the ice selling pork?"

"You want to buy pork too?"

Jing Yao nodded, the two of them had just collected 80,000 yuan and were in a good mood.

"Just over there, do you see that building?"

Brother Qian pointed to a tall building some distance away, and Jing Yao recognized it. It was the most famous office building in the south of the city called Wuyue Building.

"That's right there, just go there."

Jing Yao nodded, started the car and drove towards that direction.

As he was approaching, Jing Yao saw a field full of cars parked.

Taking her long knife, Jing Yao opened the back door and prepared to let Jixiang get out of the car.

The scene after opening the door made Jing Yao dumbfounded.

Jixiang was stuck in the gap on his back and couldn't turn over. Jingyao even saw Jixiang's embarrassment.

Holding back her laughter, Jing Yao stepped forward and pulled Ji Xiang out.

Ji Xiang got out of the car and shook his body, when he smelled a vaguely familiar smell in the air.

Jing Yao watched Ji Xiang run to a car and bared his teeth. There was Aunt Lin's aura on that car.

Aunt Lin was indeed brought here.

The windows of Wuyue Building have been enlarged into doors, and many people came out carrying bags.

Jing Yao didn't know how many people were inside.

It's not even sure what weapons they have.

Looks like we need backup.

'On the ice in the south of the city, Wuyue Building, come quickly! '

Jing Yao not only sent this message to Zhou Ming, but also to Du Xingze.

After sending these two messages, Jing Yao silenced her cell phone and walked into Wuyue Building with Ji Xiang in hand.

When people around saw Jing Yao holding a dog, they all thought she was here to trade for pork.

Including people in Wuyue Building think so.

"Miss, are you here to exchange for meat?"

The man looked at the dog held by Jing Yao with greed in his eyes.

Ji Xiang got close to Jing Yao and bared his teeth at the man through his muzzle.

"No! I'm here to buy meat."

I dare to make auspicious ideas now, but I wonder if I will cry and call daddy later.

At this time, in a room on an unknown floor in Wuyue Building, Aunt Lin opened her eyes leisurely.

When I woke up, I felt a lot of pain in the back of my head. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but then I realized that my hands and feet were tied.

"Am I being kidnapped?"

Aunt Lin endured her headache and thought about what she had encountered before.

She remembered that she walked back after receiving her meal, and someone seemed to call her halfway along the way.

That person...that person...

Aunt Lin frowned and endured the pain in the back of her head as she tried to recall the person's appearance.

Finally, Aunt Lin remembered who that person was.

Zhang Yaozu!

Her son from her ex-husband!

Time goes back to when Aunt Lin was walking back after getting food.

"Lin Aixia!"

Aunt Lin heard someone calling her name from behind, and then turned around to see who it was.

"It's really you!"

Aunt Lin watched a young man walk up to her, but she didn't know this man.

"Can't you recognize me?"

Zhang Yaozu said and took off the thing covering his face.

Aunt Lin looked at the face in her memory with great fear.

"You! Why are you here?"

"Dad and I searched several communities, and finally I found you."

Aunt Lin wanted to leave when she saw that the situation was not good.

Zhang Yaozu stepped forward and hugged Aunt Lin, while pressing a knife against her waist.

"Stop talking and follow me. If you run away, I will go find your employer."

Aunt Lin did not dare to resist as Zhang Yaozu carried her to the side. All this happened so fast that Aunt Lin had already missed the best time to call for help.

"Brother Zhang, did you bring him back?"

Zhang Yaozu took Aunt Lin to a car.

The man inside opened the car door while smoking a cigarette and looked Aunt Lin up and down.

"Is this your mother?"

"She doesn't deserve it! Bring the things here."

The man handed Zhang Yaozu a handkerchief, and Aunt Lin felt that the man wanted to stun her.

He wanted to run away, but Zhang Yaozu held him tightly.

The handkerchief quickly covered Aunt Lin's mouth and nose.

Aunt Lin was here when she woke up again.

The door creaked open, and Aunt Lin quickly closed her eyes and pretended not to wake up.

The sound of someone's footsteps rang in my ears, and then the sound of someone pulling out a chair.

"I know you're awake."

Seeing that the other party pointed out the fact that she was awake, Aunt Lin stopped pretending and opened her eyes to look at the person opposite.

At this glance, the nightmares from the past flooded into my mind.

"You...you are Zhang Jun!"

The person sitting in front of her was her ex-husband.

"Lin Aixia, I didn't expect that we would meet again one day."

"Dad, is she awake?"

It was Zhang Yaozu who came in behind.

Aunt Lin sat on the ground and looked at the father and son.

"What do you two want to do?"

"I heard that your employer is quite wealthy."

Aunt Lin was wary when she heard Zhang Jun mention the Jing family.

"Especially your employer's granddaughter. I heard she's quite good-looking. Mom, I'll call you Mom. How about you give me that girl?"

Seeing Zhang Yaozu's shameless face, Aunt Lin "poofed" at him.

"You're dreaming!"

"Snapped"

Aunt Lin was slapped hard on the face.

"You are popular in the city and drink spicy food. We, father and son, came from the village to join you, but you ignored us. How can I have a mother like you!"

"Your dad and I have divorced a long time ago!"

If I had known that Zhang Yaozu would be like this, I should have strangled him to death when he was born!

"Divorce? Let me tell you Lin Aixia, you are a member of my Zhang family when you are born, and you are also a ghost of my Zhang family when you die! You should introduce your employer to our father and son as soon as possible!"

Aunt Lin looked at the father and son without saying anything.

"Mom, do you want to know how my grandma died?"

Aunt Lin didn't know why Zhang Yaozu suddenly mentioned that old woman.

"There is no food in my hometown. It is an honor for that old immortal to be used as food by us."

Aunt Lin understood what he meant and her eyes widened in disbelief.

"You! You two ate her!"

"The old woman's meat is not delicious at all. It can only be boiled into soup. It's not like... hehe..."

Zhang Yaozu seemed to be recalling something as he spoke.

And his laughter made Aunt Lin's hair stand on end.

"Lin Aixia, you still don't know where this is? I kindly told you that this is a pig farm. I'll give you one day to think about it. If you still don't agree, then we can only..."

As they spoke, the father and son left Aunt Lin alone in the house.

Aunt Lin was thinking about the pig farm they were talking about.

She knew someone in the group had mentioned it, and the lady seemed to have said in a subtle way not to buy pork from them.

Pig farm···Pork···

The missing people in the tent area and the inexplicable smell of meat...

"vomit!"

Aunt Lin couldn't help but put her head to the side and vomited.

Downstairs, Jing Yao looked dissatisfied at the pork in the display cabinet.

"These are too few."

The person who greeted her felt that Jing Yao was a big customer.

"Sister, how much do you want?"

Jing Yao pretended to do the math: "I want a few hundred kilograms."

"Sister, please wait for me here for a while, and I will help you adjust the goods."

This person is really a big customer.

It's a pity that she is only willing to buy meat and is not willing to exchange the dog.

Jing Yao watched the other party walk into a small door, then she stood up and closed the door under the puzzled eyes of the clerk.

"Who are you, guest?"

Jing Yao untied Ji Xiang's muzzle slowly.

"let's go!"

Jixiang got the permission and rushed forward with bared teeth.

"Wolf! This is a wolf!"

Just as the man was about to run into the employee passage, Jixiang knocked him down from behind, and then Jixiang bit his neck so hard that the man lost his breath in an instant.

"Dong dong dong"

There was a knock on the closed door.

"Why did it close suddenly?"

"Closed today."

"Closed? I've traveled so far and it's closed?"

The people outside the door were still complaining, and Jing Yao angrily picked up the bone chopping knife on the counter and threw it out.

The bone-chopping knife was stuck on the door. When the people outside the door saw this scene, they were so frightened that they didn't dare to say anything and walked back.

Jing Yao walked into the small door with a long knife and Ji Xiang.

It was eerily quiet behind the small door, and there were candles lit in the corner.

Jingyao stood there and listened for a while. It seemed that everyone was upstairs.

Patting Ji Xiang's head, one person and one wolf walked upstairs under the light of the candle.

"Brother. There is a big customer downstairs who wants several hundred kilograms of pork."

"A few hundred pounds? Who is it?"

"I don't know. There's a woman with a dog. She looks very rich."

"There are dozens of pigs in the pig pen. Tell Lao Zhang to kill them all."

"Okay, I'll tell Lao Zhang right now."

Jing Yao took Ji Xiang and hid in a blind corner.

This position is just right to see what's going on inside the moment the door is opened.

The man's back was towards the door, so Jing Yao couldn't see his face, but with sharp eyes, she saw a gun placed on the table in front of the man.

Jing Yao took out her mobile phone, which showed two messages.

'Don't act rashly, we'll be there soon. '

This was sent to him by Zhou Ming.

'Don't go in, wait! '

This was sent by Du Xingze.

'There's a gun, be careful. '

'You're in? '

'You're in? '

With two identical messages, Jing Yao turned off the screen.

The people in this room are not to be messed with yet, so Jing Yao decides to find Aunt Lin first.

"Can you smell Aunt Lin?"

Jing Yao asked quietly in Ji Xiang's ear.

Ji Xiang sniffed the air twice and finally identified Aunt Lin's scent. He took two steps forward and then stopped and looked at Jing Yao.

That means asking her to keep up.

Aunt Lin was still in the room thinking about how to get out of trouble, when Zhang Jun came in again.

Only this time he was wearing a bloody apron.

After coming in, he directly picked up Aunt Lin and walked out.

Aunt Lin struggled desperately while smelling the smell of blood on his body.

"Where are you taking me?!"

"A big customer is here and there's not enough pork!"

Are you going to kill yourself?

Aunt Lin suddenly struggled even more fiercely.

"Let me go! Let me go!"

Zhang Jun slapped Aunt Lin on the head impatiently.

Aunt Lin suddenly felt like stars were shining in her eyes and her whole body felt weak.

Seeing that Aunt Lin no longer struggled, Zhang Jun dragged her away like a dead dog.

Originally, she wanted to use Lin Aixia to get close to her employer, but her employer was a woman and a bad old man, and he must have no fighting ability. She and her son could deal with them.

As soon as Aunt Lin was dragged away, Ji Xiang came to this room with Jing Yao.

Ji Xiang opened the door and motioned for Jing Yao to go in.

Jing Yao holds the long knife tightly and carefully opens the door a crack.

Finding no one inside, he opened the door.

Looking at the empty room, Jixiang was also stunned.

It's obviously in this room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 262 62
At the end of the world, natural disasters strike, and only the fittest survive. Struggling to survive in the apocalypse, Su Su was unfortunately bet...
6.3K 261 27
Hace poco me envicie con dos historias del chaquetrix, la del usuario @JoaSwitch y la de @The-King-096. Ya tenía ganas de hacer mi propia historia de...
44.3K 2.3K 27
Lily is transported into the Miraculous Ladybug universe as the villain, Lila Rossi. !!!!SLOW BURN!!!! The chapters will bounce around to different P...
9.6K 619 49
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.