✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

28

369 7 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 28 Jixiang is targeted

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: read it and collect it (Volume 1, Chapter 28: Good luck is targeted, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearl No Milk Tea, the book is worry-free), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Seeing the people being taken away, Jing Yao also went home with Ji Xiang.

I also carefully checked my front door before entering.

As expected of a bank exclusive, there is no trace at all.

After entering the courtyard, Jixiang started to circle around Jingyao asking for extra food.

"I'll give it to you later."

Jing Yao remembers that there are still big bones stewed by Aunt Lin at home.

As a result, as soon as he entered the door, he saw grandpa and Aunt Lin sitting together. When Jing Yao came back, he looked at her.

"Grandpa, Aunt Lin, are you awake?"

The two of them had woken up when they were banging on the door outside, but they didn't go out because Jing Yao looked like she had more than enough.

"Is the matter settled?"

"Well, thank you for your hard work, Ji Xiang. I'll get him two bones."

Aunt Lin quickly went into the kitchen and fished out two bones from the big pot.

Ji Xiang was shaking water from his body in the courtyard when he saw Aunt Lin feeding him bones.

"If you have nothing to do, go to bed early."

After confirming Jingyao's safety, Grandpa yawned and went upstairs.

The next day, all the original residents of the community knew that the theft case had been solved.

And he was caught with the help of Villa No. 3.

While thanking them, they also learned about raising wolves in Villa No. 3.

They didn't have much reaction. It was the first time they knew there were wolves in the community.

In their opinion, the wolf was responsible for catching the thief, and with Villa No. 3 watching, the wolf could not hurt them.

They were just waiting to see what to do with the people they caught last night.

The results of Jiang Yuan's group's car processing came out quickly.

Anseong's prison lost most of its functionality early in the high temperature and food shortage.

Except for those who have committed the most heinous crimes, everyone who can be released will be released.

Considering Jiang Yuan's theft crime, they couldn't go to jail at all.

Moreover, there have been regulations from above, and the patrol team handles such matters on their own.

Zhou Ming took great pains to punish these people.

Finally, it was discovered that with the influx of refugees, the environment in the north of the city was becoming increasingly worrying.

Simply announce their crimes in several nearby communities and let them join the cleaning team.

Of course, the daily food received by the cleaners who made no mistakes is still normal, but Jiang Yuan and the others are different.

Their rations are half that of others.

Since everyone in Jiang Yuandong's gang was injured except him, Zhou Ming gave the others two days to rest.

The incident of wolves appearing in Qinglu Garden was widely spread in the tent area.

Some people feel that there are wolves in this community and their lives cannot be guaranteed, so they are clamoring to move to other resettlement sites.

These people made trouble directly in front of Zhou Ming.

"Why are we placed here? There are wolves here and we ask that we be moved away."

When the wolf chased Jiang Yuan around the tent area last night, Zhou Ming thought of today's scene.

"That wolf doesn't bite randomly."

"How can you guarantee that?!"

"Either execute that wolf, or change our location!"

Zhou Ming stared coldly at the man who said he wanted to execute Jing Yaolang.

"That's it! Execute that wolf!"

They could see that the wolf was well raised and fat and strong.

When the time comes, kill the wolf and make broth for them to drink.

Thinking about it this way, several people's saliva will be left in their mouths.

Zhou Ming could clearly see the greed and calculation in these people's eyes.

"Which neighborhood do you want to go to?"

When several people heard this, they thought that the wolf would not be executed.

It seems like that family does have some skills.

"It's okay if we don't execute the wolf. Let the family come up with something to compensate for our mental losses!"

Zhou Ming looked at this man with even colder eyes.

"Are you looking for provocation?"

Even if I take out something to compensate you, I dont care how shameful I am.

"What's wrong? How could her family raise a wolf like that and let her get some food?!"

"That's right, according to me, her wolf should be killed and let us eat the meat!"

"In addition to eating meat, the owners of this community should welcome us into their homes!"

Their house is obviously so big, why do they have to live in a tent? They should also be allowed to live in a villa!

Listening to the more outrageous these people said, Zhou Ming slammed the mace in his hand in front of them.

Everyone was frightened by this sudden move and stopped talking.

"If you want to leave, I won't stop you, but the aborigines don't owe you anything! I would like to advise you, don't make any plans that you shouldn't! If you talk about something that you don't have, don't blame me for being ruthless."

The people around looked at the sullen Zhou Ming and quietly took a step back.

"If you want to leave, just leave."

After Zhou Ming finished speaking, he pulled out the mace on the ground, turned around and left with his team members.

"Wait a minute, didn't you just say you would change our neighborhood?"

Zhou Ming turned around with a sarcastic look in his eyes: "That was just now, now you have to leave here within one day, otherwise..."

The person in the lead wanted to step forward and say something, but was grabbed tightly by the person behind him.

The group finally breathed a sigh of relief when they saw all the patrol members gone.

"Wang Hu, you have nothing to say about killing the wolf!"

"That wolf has grown so big, don't you want to eat it?"

Who wouldnt want to eat such a big wolf?

But you have to have that ability.

Fortunately now, the wolf is gone, and the new community is nowhere to be found.

My group has to leave within a day.

"Let's go back and get something. I don't want to stay here anymore."

Some people turned around and left.

Wang Hu felt resentful and had to leave.

Several people went back to their tents to pack their things.

"Brother Tiger, what did the patrol say?"

A pair of brothers lived in the same tent as Wang Hu. Only the two brothers were rescued by a family of four during the flood.

Listening to the two brothers' inquiries, Wang Hu's eyes turned and he began to think.

"Too few of us went. The wolf was not executed, and we were kicked out of the settlement. It would be great if you all came with me."

Wang Hu sounded regretful as he packed his luggage and headed out.

"I would like to advise you that if you really want to fight for your rights, you must unite."

The two brothers lowered their heads and thought about Wang Hu's words. When they looked up again, Wang Hu was no longer in the tent.

After Wang Hu and his group left, the residents of the resettlement site became a little bit ready to move.

Within a few days, a large number of victims came to the property and demanded that Villa No. 3 hand over the wolf.

The property management team had a headache looking at these people, but they couldn't contact Zhou Ming temporarily, so they could only contact Jing Yao.

Jing Yao was baffled when she received the call.

Is it because you are usually too low-key?

He just asked Jixiang to catch a thief, and they took notice of him.

Looking at Jixiang gnawing bones in the yard, since he is thinking about Jixiang, lets do our best.

After packing her clothes, Jingyao brought her long knife just in case.

"Jixiang, stop chewing and come out with me!"

Ji Xiang dropped the half-eaten bones and followed Jing Yao.

Jing Yao just walked out with Ji Xiang, walked through the resettlement site, and went directly to the property.

"She's here! Let him hand over the wolf!"

Even though Jixiang was far away, he could sense the ill intentions of the group of people on the opposite side.

He bared his teeth at the group of people.

Jing Yao rubbed its head.

"Miss Jing, you are here, these people..."

A staff member from the property management ran out, ignoring the sweat on his head.

Looking at him, Jing Yao was a little curious.

Usually Tao Zheng is the one who comes forward for this kind of thing. Why didn't I see him today?

"Where's Butler Tao?"

"Brother Tao was distributing supplies at the resettlement site. Didn't you see him when you came?"

Jing Yao shook her head.

"these people···"

Jing Yao waved to him and walked forward to look at the faces of these people.

"I heard that you want me to hand over my wolf, so be it. If you want it, just take it yourself."

"Really?"

Some people were excited and wanted to give it a try, while others already wanted to give up after looking at Ji Xiang's appearance.

"I'll give you a chance, but you will be responsible for your own life and death!"

After hearing the talk of life and death, many people backed down.

"What are you afraid of? It's just a beast. There are so many of us, why are we afraid that it won't be able to handle it?"

Some people were encouraged by these words and felt that they were capable again.

"Yes, let's go together. As long as we kill this wolf, we will have broth to drink today!"

Suddenly the ministers became angry,

Jingyao stroked the auspicious wolf's head and whispered something into its ear.

There was no open space in Qinglu Garden for a long time. Jing Yao pointed to the pile of blue tents and said to everyone: "Let's designate that place as the competition venue. All refugees will enter the tents, and everyone who comes out of the tents will try to become participants. Participants are not allowed to enter the tent, otherwise all persons in the tent will be treated equally.

"Now you can still quit if you regret it."

As soon as these words came out, several people actually quit.

"Come in."

Those people quickly rushed into the tent area, and Jing Yao rubbed Ji Xiang's head.

"Go ahead, this time you can kill him with one blow."

Ji Xiang's eyes immediately started to shine when he looked at the group of people after receiving Jing Yao's instructions.

Others in the tent area had already gotten the news, and they closed the tent door tightly and huddled together to listen to what was going on outside.

As soon as Ji Xiang entered the tent area, someone surrounded him with sticks.

Although Ji Xiang was raised by Jing Yao, the nature of the beast is still there.

Jixiang did not take these people seriously.

He stared at one person with fierce eyes, then pounced on him and bit the other person's neck.

Seeing his companion fall to the ground without breathing, the people next to him trembled in fear.

At this time, whoever wants to eat wolf meat is still alive because their ancestors showed up.

The tent area soon became an auspicious place of fun.

The people in the tent listened to the screams outside and covered their ears to hypnotize themselves that they could not hear anything.

When Zhou Ming arrived with his people, he saw the scene in front of him, which was exactly the same as the scene that night.

"Miss Jing, what are you doing?"

Jing Yao looked at Zhou Ming who came in a hurry and said nothing. It was the property staff who explained the ins and outs to Zhou Ming.

After listening to this, Zhou Ming felt very tired.

What happened to Jiang Yuan and his party? Are these people blind?

You have to hit your head and bleed.

They also tried to squeeze out the indigenous people, who gave them the courage!

Zhou Ming didn't want to worry about anything anymore, so he just stood aside and watched the fun.

Anyway, these people all signed life and death certificates before going on the field.

This was requested by the property management staff, just for fear of something happening later.

"You don't want to persuade me?"

Looking at Zhou Ming next to him, Jing Yao was a little curious.

"What should I advise you? If these people don't learn a lesson, they will want more sooner or later."

Recently, there have been situations where people are ready to take action among these disaster victims. The reason why I came so late was to help other patrol teams.

Jixiang's side was over quickly. After patrolling outside the tent, he bared his big teeth and ran to Jingyao to ask for credit.

Jing Yao checked and found that there was only one scratch on Ji Xiang's body, and the bleeding had stopped even if it wasn't heavy.

It should have been those people who chopped it just now.

Judging from Ji Xiang's excitement, he probably didn't feel any pain at all.

The people in the tent couldn't hear the movement outside, so they cautiously walked out.

"ah!!"

"Dead people!!"

The people who came out found the dead man and were so frightened that they became confused.

"Quiet!!"

No one could hear.

Aww~~Aww~~Aww~~~

Everyone gradually became quiet after hearing the howl of the wolf.

They looked at the wolf next to Jing Yao with its mouth stained with blood, and felt very scared.

"I know that many of you are plotting against it. Similarly, as long as you have the ability to capture it, it will be at your disposal. Otherwise, if you don't have the ability, just take it with you honestly and put away your dirty thoughts. !

Those victims wanted to say something, but they were really afraid of the wolf next to her.

After intimidating these people, Jing Yao walked away with Ji Xiang.

Zhou Ming and the property management people were left to clean up the mess.

The effect of Jing Yao's behavior today is very obvious.

There were no more prying eyes at their door.

But Jing Yao always felt that she had overlooked something.

A few nights after Jixiang showed off his power, someone died in the tent area for unknown reasons. Even the tent was crushed to a large extent, and many people were injured.

At first everyone thought it was Jing Yaos wolf who did it.

Zhou Ming went to the scene to check and found that the dead people seemed to have been strangled to death by some animal, and there was no trace of blood in these people.

After stripping these people naked, a circle of tooth mark-like marks were seen on their waists.

Lotus Blossom: Do you know that someone died in the tent area?

Xiaoran: What's going on?

Lotus Blossom: I dont know either. I only saw a lot of people being carried out from there, and even the tents were flattened a lot.

Jing Jing Zhiyuan: I saw it too. I heard that I didnt know what was attacking me. It was really scary.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Urgent notice, starting from today, all residents please do not go out unless necessary @All members

Meow Meow Meow: Is it because of the tent area? @ property steward taozheng

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Yes.

Lotus flowers: Can you tell me what they are?

I am super fierce: @平平安安 what do you say?

Ping Anan: Listen to the property management.

Looking at the messages in the group, Jing Yao finally remembered what she had overlooked.

Since the flood, all those fist-sized mosquitoes seemed to have disappeared overnight.

The mosquitoes are gone, but the green worms are still there.

And that thing will get bigger after it hits the water.

The corners of Jingyao's yard have always been sprinkled with alkali, so she doesn't worry about green worms entering her yard at all.

But what about those outside?

Those green worms that had sucked a lot of water, Jing Yao couldn't imagine how big they would become.

What happened to the tent area this time was most likely caused by green worms.

But she remembered that green worms do not suck blood.

Could it be that those green worms mutated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
21.1K 583 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
5.4K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
488 101 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...