✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

27

384 7 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 27 Resettlement of Disaster Victims

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please bookmark it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 27: Resettlement of Disaster Victims, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End Times, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Hello, my name is Zhou Ming. The Qingluyuan community needs to resettle about 400 victims in the south of the city. In view of the problem of the owners of the community with fully paid houses, we have decided to only resettle the victims in the open space in the middle of the community. As for the vacant villa No. 7, we will Adjustments will be made based on the situation of the disaster victims.

"Place it in an open space?"

Qingluyuan has a large area of ​​land used for greening. Of course, the grass plants on it have long been killed by the high temperature.

"With so many people coming into the community all at once, what about our safety issues?"

"Please rest assured regarding safety. A new patrol team will be established at that time to protect the safety of the indigenous people."

"I have only one request, just don't disturb me."

"Of course, I will live in Qinglu Garden with the victims. If you have any questions, you can communicate with me in time."

In this way, everyone has no reason to object.

Zhou Ming said some more precautions before letting all the owners leave.

Jing Yao deliberately stayed at the end, and Zhou Ming had noticed Jing Yao a long time ago.

"Captain Zhou, I didn't expect you to be assigned to resettle the victims."

"Our bureau was also flooded, and everyone was sent down to deal with the resettlement of the victims. Miss Jing, why did you stay here specifically?"

Zhou Ming's impression of Jing Yao was particularly profound.

What happened last time, Jing Yao was rated as an outstanding citizen.

"I want to say hello to you in advance. It's best not to let disaster victims come near the wall of my house. Besides, I have a wolf in my house. If they come, I'm not sure what will happen."

Zhou Ming originally didn't want to place the victims too close to the aboriginal people, but he didn't expect that Jing Yao actually kept a wolf in his home.

"Don't worry about this, but your wolf..."

"Captain Zhou, don't worry, as long as the victims don't enter my house and disturb me and my family, my wolf won't bite him."

Zhou Ming nodded. The world is getting more and more chaotic now. As far as he knows, Jingyao only has a grandson and a nanny in her family. It is not surprising that she has self-defense means.

Moreover, it is not a good thing for disaster victims to move in.

"Okay, I understand. When the time comes, I will tell the victims who are staying here that if someone does something wrong in the future, please do it yourself, Miss Jing."

In this way, no matter what happens to Jingyao's family in the future, Zhou Ming will still have a clear path.

After returning, Jing Yao checked the surveillance on the wall.

During the heavy rain, two monitors were actually broken, but not one of the hidden monitors I bought earlier was broken.

After replacing the monitor, Jing Yao powered on the hob network on the fence.

With them all armed like this, she didn't believe anyone would come!

The Agricultural Bureau next to the community also stopped working during the heavy rain. Although it was not flooded, their foundation has become a reservoir.

Construction simply cannot continue in such an environment.

Those residents who were waiting for the completion of the Agricultural Bureau to apply for jobs also lost a job channel.

Although the Agricultural Bureau cannot be built, the country really will not let residents go hungry.

Many tents were quickly set up in the open space of the Qingluyuan community, and the victims were sent over one after another.

At the same time, a patrol team was also organized. I heard that the patrol team members were all veterans.

The indigenous people and the victims began to live a life without disturbing each other.

But there are still people who are interested in villas, especially those whose families were affected by the disaster and have government jobs.

They bothered Zhou Ming a lot about this matter.

Fortunately, Zhou Ming was an upright person and did not give preferential treatment to the other leader because of his status as a family member.

If this hole is opened, the order that has been maintained with great difficulty will be disrupted.

Zhou Ming even directly reported the names of the family members of those leaders. Although this behavior offended people, the effect was extremely good.

Those family members no longer dare to make trouble.

Some of them are restrained from making trouble, but those who are not restrained tend to let themselves go.

I'm super fierce: There was a burglar in my house and half a bag of rice was lost.

Xiao Ran: My family is the same. The meat I just bought is gone.

Peach Blossom: There is a quilt at my house that I cant find.

Many owners in the group said they had lost something.

Jing Yao looked at the news and saw that there were often people wandering outside her villa.

I just couldn't find a way to enter at the moment.

Giving up temporarily doesnt mean giving up forever.

Jingyao takes the auspicious wolf's head on the side.

"It's so auspicious. During this period, you can keep an eye on the yard and bark whenever you find something wrong. If a stranger comes in and bites me directly, it doesn't matter as long as he doesn't bite him to death."

The incident of the aborigines throwing things away quickly reached Zhou Ming, who also had a headache.

Some of these victims have already gathered together and cannot ask any questions at all.

The final result is for the indigenous people to be more vigilant and at the same time they strengthen patrols in the community.

Jingyao's villa had been squatted for several days, and finally it was noticed.

That night, several people wearing raincoats whose faces were unclear were wandering back and forth in front of Jingyao Villa.

Ji Xiang had already smelled a strange smell and kept whimpering in the direction of the door.

Jing Yao looked at the surveillance camera on her phone and observed every move of the group of people outside.

"Brother, I've taken a good look at it. This family has surrounded itself like an iron barrel. There must be something good inside."

This group of people were originally idlers.

After moving into Qingluyuan, I lurked for a long time before starting to take action.

The reason why Jing Yao's house wasn't stolen from the beginning was because they went looking for tools to climb over the wall.

"I don't know what this family was thinking about building such a high wall."

Jing Yao saw the people on the surveillance camera getting closer and closer to the hole he dug.

Sure enough, the next second I saw someone falling in.

The pit has long been turned into a canal by rainwater irrigation. In addition, it rains heavily at night and the visibility is poor, so it is easy to fall into it.

People outside watched their companions fall in, and soon the water turned red.

That's right, Jing Yao had barbs stuck all over the bottom of the pit, and the man was directly punctured as soon as he fell down.

"Li Qi!"

The remaining people looked at the puddle with shocked faces, and no one dared to step forward.

"Brother, how about... let's go back."

Before they even reached the wall, they lost one man.

I dont know who this family is, its surrounded by walls and pits.

The man who was called brother looked at the red color on the water with fierce eyes.

"Go back?! If Li Qi goes back, his death will be in vain!"

He decided to enter this villa tonight. Originally he only wanted to steal something, but now that there is no one there, he changed his mind and decided to make the owner of this villa pay with his life!

"Go! Find some boards!"

Someone turned and left.

After a while, someone came over carrying a board.

They put the board on top of the ditch and walked over carefully one by one.

This group of people arrived under the wall and looked at the wall without panic at all.

"Jiang He, take out the things."

The man named Jiang He took out something similar to a flying claw from his backpack.

The man threw the thing onto the top of the wall. Jiang He rubbed his hands and pulled the rope to climb up.

Jing Yao was already standing in the courtyard at this time, next to Ji Xiang who looked wary.

Jiang He climbed up the wall and saw clearly that there was a hob net on it.

He quickly took out a pair of pliers from his bag.

Looking at his actions, Jing Yao just felt that the other person was looking for death.

Sure enough, the next pliers hit the electrified hob net, and the other side screamed and fell down.

Panic sounds suddenly came from outside the wall.

"I advise everyone to leave immediately or else there will be consequences at your own risk!"

Jing Yao's cold voice came from inside the wall.

Several people were stunned for a moment. They knew they were inside. Could it be that they have been monitoring this place? !

Seeing his brother lying on the ground with no idea of ​​his life or death, Jiang Yuan's eyes were red and he said fiercely inside: "You bitch! I will definitely kill you today!"

"Go! Break the door!"

Jiang Yuan placed Jiang He against the wall, took out his hammer and went to smash the door with his younger brother.

Anyway, they have been discovered, and today he wants the people in this room to pay for their lives.

Jing Yao looked disdainful as she listened to the banging on the door outside.

This is a security door only used by banks, and I bumped into two of it just to be safe.

Ji Xiang beside him kept pawing at the ground.

"Jixiang, do you still remember what I said?"

"Ouch~"

Jing Yao listened to the banging on the door and opened the door inside.

At the same time, let Jixiang be ready to pounce at any time.

"Brother Yuan, what kind of door is this? It's been a long time and there's no trace at all."

Jiang Yuan also realized something was wrong.

"stop!"

When Jing Yao heard the banging on the door stopped, she quickly opened the door.

Jixiang rushed out with a swish, and happened to be on top of one person. Thinking that he could not bite the other person to death, he turned his head and bit the other person's shoulder hard.

"Ah!! There is a dog!!!"

"Brother Yuan, save me!!"

Seeing the bitten brother, the others ran away.

Jixiang shook off the person under his mouth and headed towards the next person.

Jing Yao came out holding an umbrella without even looking at the people on the ground.

She has already sent a message to Zhou Ming, and someone will definitely come later.

She wanted to watch Jixiang, because she was afraid that Jixiang would be too excited and bite him to death.

Soon he was the only one left among the brothers Jiang Yuan brought.

Ji Xiang had the intention of teasing him, and he chased Jiang Yuan slowly.

If the opponent's speed key is slow, it will step forward quickly, as if it is about to bite.

The movement of one wolf quickly alerted the others.

Many people came out to see what was chasing them, then turned around and hid.

What a joke, thats a wolf, how could they beat them with no strength?

"Wolf! There are wolves in this neighborhood!"

"Mom, I'm afraid."

"The one in front seems to be Jiang Yuan?"

"What did he do again?"

"I heard that things are often lost in this community recently. Could it be him?"

"It's possible that he's been in there a few years ago just for stealing."

"Then he deserves it!"

When Zhou Ming came over with his people, he saw a wolf walking people.

Jingyao held an umbrella and watched this scene.

"Miss Jing, this..."

Jing Yao looked back at Zhou Ming and the people he brought, and told a few people the general story of what happened.

Behind Zhou Ming and his patrol members, they were speechless as they looked at the running man and the wolf.

What kind of evil did this man do? He couldn't even think of stealing the Jing family's villa.

Before entering the house, two people were killed, and finally I was walked by a wolf.

"By the way, those people are still lying on the road to my villa. There is a puddle you should pay attention to. There is also an electric shock outside the wall of my house. Please be careful."

Jing Yao was afraid that these people would fall into the puddle without knowing their seriousness.

Zhou Ming arranged for several people to pick people up.

Looking at Jiang Yuan who was running away, Zhou Ming asked Jing Yao to take back her wolf with a complicated expression.

Jing Yao would not embarrass Zhou Ming.

"Good luck! Come back!"

Jixiang, who was chasing after him, was still a little reluctant to leave when he heard Jingyao's call.

Zhou Ming watched Ji Xiang return to Jing Yao, wagging his tail at her with an inviting look.

Zhou Ming was moved by the sight of such a majestic and obedient wolf.

"Be good, I'll give you some extra food when I get back."

Ji Xiang stuck out his tongue and licked Jing Yao's hand.

"Miss Jing, you wolf..."

"No borrowing!"

As soon as Zhou Ming opened his mouth, Jing Yao knew what he wanted to do.

Jixiang only behaves like this in front of him. Even Grandpa and Aunt Lin can't be so close to Jixiang.

Zhou Ming was not embarrassed to see his thoughts being read.

"You're a well-raised wolf."

Jixiang said "ooh" at Zhou Ming.

It seems to be saying that you, a human being, are quite discerning.

Over there, Jiang Yuan finally realized that the wolf that had been following him was gone and he fell to the ground.

Not caring whether it was wet or not, I lay on my back panting heavily.

When Zhou Ming led people forward to arrest him, he was barely breathing.

Not far away, he saw Jing Yao holding an umbrella and squatting at his feet with a wolf. He pointed at Jing Yao with an unhappy look on his face.

"Catch her! She has a wolf! The wolf eats people!"

Zhou Ming couldn't bear it and slapped Jiang Yuan on the head.

"What nonsense! The recent thefts are all your fault!"

"So what if it's us? Her wolf eats people, and you don't care?!"

"Who else did her wolf bite besides you?!"

Only then did Jiang Yuan see clearly that he was the only one around, and the wolf was only chasing a group of them to bite them.

Jing Yao stood there stroking Ji Xiang's head with one hand while looking at Jiang Yuan coldly.

At this time, Jiang Yuan was extremely regretful.

If he had known that Li Qi fell into the ditch, he should have evacuated.

But who would have thought that the owner of this villa looks like a tough guy despite his young age.

Jixiang saw Jiang Yuan looking at his master, taking a step forward and arching his body.

"Ouch!!"

This sound can be said to be full of energy.

Jiang Yuan was so frightened that he took a step back, fearing that Ji Xiang would pounce on him again.

"Catch me! Catch me quickly!"

Jiang Yuan handed his hand to Zhou Ming, his tone even crying.

The wolf was still walking with interest just now, but there was no guarantee that it would bite me later.

Now it seems that it is safer to follow the patrol.

At least the patrol won't walk him, and no wolf will bite him.

Zhou Ming tied up Jiang Yuan with a complicated look on his face.

In so many years of working in the industry, this was the first time he encountered someone actively seeking arrest.

"Miss Jing, thank you very much for what happened today."

Jing Yao waved her hand to say no thank you.

If this group of people hadn't been ill-informed and set their sights on her home, she wouldn't have taken action.

And he had warned them, what could he do if they didn't listen?

The team members who went to pick up people over there also came back.

Everyone is alive except Li Qi at the beginning.

It's just that he was bitten badly by a wolf.

As for Jiang Yuandong's younger brother Jiang He, he was only knocked unconscious. Fortunately, Jing Yao did not turn the power to the maximum.

Otherwise, the current Jiang He would be a charred corpse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
25.3K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
189 27 1
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...