✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

26

393 9 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 26 Flood

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 26: The Flood, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Du Xingze was a little flustered in his eyes, but he nodded looking at Jing Yao's serious expression.

Seeing Du Xingze nodding, Jing Yao did not hesitate to put the Shenglonghuohu Pill into Grandpa Du's mouth.

"Yao Yao! What did you feed Lao Du?"

Grandpa Jing was startled by Jing Yao's actions.

"Senior, don't worry, Grandpa Du will be fine."

Although Jingyao didn't know what he gave his grandfather to eat, he found that his grandfather seemed to be much calmer.

"Get out of the way!"

The Du family doctor finally arrived.

The doctor took out tools and examined Grandpa Du.

"Strange, really strange," the doctor put down his tools and looked at Du Xingze: "Mr. Du, Mr. Du is in good health, there is nothing wrong with him, and his illness seems to be cured."

Hearing what the doctor said, Du Xingze and his grandfather looked at Jing Yao at the same time.

Grandpa's improvement must be related to the medicine Jing Yao gave him.

But now is not the time to ask.

Du Xingze called the caregiver, who put his grandfather in a wheelchair and sent him back to rest.

"School sister, please help me and Grandpa Jing take care of my grandpa."

Even though he said this, he couldn't ignore the whole room of guests.

Jing Yao nodded and followed Grandpa Du with her grandfather.

"I'm sorry, something like this happened at today's banquet. Thank you all for coming to my grandpa's birthday banquet. I didn't entertain you well today. I, Du Fu, will give you a gift when you leave."

All the guests are fine people, and they know that the host is chasing guests.

"Mr. Du, you're welcome."

Instructing the secretary to send these people away, Du Xingze had time to see his grandfather.

"Doctor Zhang, how is my grandfather?"

As soon as Du Xingze entered his grandfather's room, he saw Dr. Zhang looking at him with an expression that was hard to explain.

His eyes turned to the side again.

Grandpa was holding Jing Yao's hand and talking non-stop, even Grandpa Jing was squeezed aside.

But grandpa seems to be looking much better.

"Aze is here."

Grandpa Du turned his head and glanced at his grandson.

Jing Yao took this opportunity and stood up quickly.

If Du Xingze doesn't come, Grandpa Du will arrange a marriage for himself.

"Ahem, um, school girl..."

"What's your name, junior sister? My name is sister Yaoyao!"

Grandpa Du was very dissatisfied when he heard how his grandson called Jing Yao.

Du Xingze glanced at his grandfather awkwardly.

"Yao Yao is younger than you, shouldn't you call her sister?"

"Grandpa Du, no..."

"Yao Yao, sister."

Jing Yao looked at Du Xingze looking uncomfortable.

Is this person okay? Why do you have to listen to Grandpa Du and call him sister?

At best, the relationship between the two is that of a senior and a junior.

"Well, I want to ask, what did you give my grandpa to eat just now?"

Jing Yao took a careful look at the two grandfathers.

I saw the two of them looking at me curiously.

They didn't ask themselves about the origin of the elixir just now, but Jing Yao knew that they didn't ask because they weren't curious.

Instead, he wanted Du Xingze to ask in person.

Jing Yao had already thought about the origin of the Dragon and Tiger Pill.

"Grandpa, do you still remember what you gave me?"

Of course Grandpa Jing knows, but he doesn't understand the relationship between the two.

"There was a dark layer in the box, and I accidentally opened it. What was inside was the Living Dragon and Tiger Pill."

"Miss Jing, I would like to ask if you still have the elixir you mentioned?"

Doctor Zhang couldn't help but asked.

Du Xingze was a little confused.

"Why do you ask?"

"Um, Mr. Du, we have just done a detailed examination on Mr. Du. Mr. Du is in very good health. He is not at all like the people who were dying before."

That's why Dr. Zhang was very curious about the Vital Dragon and Tiger Pill mentioned by Jing Yao.

He wanted to take one to analyze the ingredients.

Du Xingze was also a little surprised after hearing Dr. Zhang's conclusion.

I searched everywhere for medicine for my grandfather's health.

The medicine I bought for 80 million at the auction could only relieve the urgent need. If grandpa really gets better, unless a miracle happens.

He didn't expect that he had really been waiting for this miracle, and that this miracle was brought by Jing Yao.

Suddenly Du Xingze looked at Jing Yao with gratitude in his eyes.

"The pills should have been passed down from our ancestors. There are only two pills. My grandfather took one and gave one to Grandpa Du. There is nothing extra."

Dr. Zhang felt a little regretful when he heard that he was gone.

If he had known that the medicine Jing Yao fed Mr. Du had such miraculous effects, he should have run faster.

Grandpa Jing immediately understood why his hidden illnesses suddenly healed.

Its just that Grandpa Jing has doubts about the origin of the elixir Jing Yao said.

Although the box containing the long knife is indeed expensive, it was only made by someone after the family became rich.

The knife is an heirloom, but the box is not.

Grandpa Jing guessed that Jing Yao said this because he didnt want people to know the true origin of the elixir.

"Yao Yao, thank you."

Jing Yao glanced at Du Xingze. It was a good thing that this person called him junior sister before. Just now he called him sister, but now he just calls himself Yaoyao.

"You're welcome. My grandpa and Grandpa Du are old friends. Grandpa doesn't have many friends left. It just so happens that today is Grandpa Du's birthday party, so this is my birthday gift to Grandpa Du."

"You kid, this is not a birthday gift. This is just giving my old man a life."

Grandpa Du felt that his body had fully recovered and his body was filled with the power of life.

"Aze, you have to thank Yaoyao properly."

"Yes, Grandpa."

Grandpa's recovery is the best news Du Xingze has received in this period of time.

After the guests outside dispersed, Du Xingze asked the kitchen to prepare a table of dishes.

After the two families sat together for a meal, Jingyao took her grandfather away under Grandpa Du's extremely reluctant eyes.

Watching the Jing family leave, Grandpa Du patted Du Xingze on the back with hatred.

"grandfather?"

"You useless guy, won't you send Yaoyao back?!"

Du Xingze covered his back and was confused, not knowing what made his grandfather angry.

Just now, he said he wanted to send Jing Yao back, but she refused.

Grandpa Du looked at his grandson as if he hated iron.

This grandson is good at everything, but he is not very enlightened.

It seems that the old man needs to come forward.

Grandpa Du will prepare a thank you gift now and have Du Xingze deliver it to his door in person tomorrow.

As soon as Jingyao and her grandfather walked out of the Platinum Manor, they saw traces of raindrops on the car window.

"It's raining?"

Grandpa looked at the raindrops on the car window in a daze.

Jing Yao's heart was ringing with alarm bells.

I'm afraid that the rain will get heavier and the south of the city will be flooded.

By the time Jing Yao drove to his door, the rain had turned into a downpour.

After parking the car, Aunt Lin came out of the house.

"Why did it rain so heavily all of a sudden?"

Jing Yao asked Aunt Lin to go into the house to get a flashlight.

The two people blocked the sunroom outside the yard where it needed to be blocked and reinforced where it needed to be reinforced.

The rain at this time can no longer be described as pouring rain.

It was like God was pouring water. The amount of precipitation was estimated to be a thousand.

Presumably water has begun to accumulate in the south of the city, and it will be flooded before dawn.

The Jing family fell asleep in a heavy rain.

When I woke up in the morning, the rain still hadn't stopped.

"It keeps raining, Anshi will be flooded."

Jing Yao secretly thought that it would be flooded, but not to the north of the city.

When the south of the city is flooded, the government will organize rescue workers to relocate people from the south to the north. In addition to Platinum Manor, they should also relocate many people here.

I just dont know if the Shen family will come to Qinglu Garden like they did in their previous life.

Jing Yao vaguely saw someone running in the rain through her window.

The phone kept ringing, and when I picked it up, it turned out that they were all talking about the heavy rain.

I'm super fierce: There should be nothing in the rain this time.

Peach Blossoms: Who is caught in the rain outside?

Doraemon: Who cares, I want to take a good wash in the rain.

Quiet Zhiyuan: It rained all night last night, and I heard that the south of the city was flooded.

Xiaoran: Is the south of the city flooded? I still have relatives there. If that doesn't work, I have to contact them quickly.

Lotus Blossom: Our place wont be flooded too, right?

Daisy herself: If any of you have a boat, can you come to this place to pick me up? (position)

Lotus Blossom: Why did you go to the south of the city?

Daisy herself: Yesterday I went to the company here to handle some matters. Who knew it was raining heavily and I couldnt go back? Now the water has reached the second floor. If any of you have a boat, Ill pay for it and come and pick me up.

Peach Blossom Duoduo: I dont have it at home, you can ask others.

Xiao Ran: Me neither.

Daisy herself: What should we do? The water has risen too fast here and there is no food yet (crying) (crying)

Cough Tangjiang: You can ask if there is a Villa No. 3. Their house has luxury cars and is surrounded by a castle.

Daisy herself: Really?

Cough Tangjiang: You will know if you try it.

Jing Yao looked at this Cough Tang Jiang. Ever since she had quarreled with him several times in the group, he always liked to find trouble.

Unexpectedly, he actually pushed his own home out this time.

It is true that I have an icebreaker, but not everyone borrows it.

What's more, the south of the city has been flooded and the government has not yet dispatched. If your own ship appears first, it will be a rabbit entering the wolf's den.

I am a fool to stick my head out like this.

Daisy herself: @ distant look at your home, does your family have a boat? Can you come and pick me up? I give money.

Looking at each other from afar: no ship.

Cough Tangjiang: How could your family be so rich and not have a boat!

Looking at each other from afar: My familys money is none of your business!

Daisy herself: We all belong to the same community. If you have a boat, you can use it. Its not like you wont be paid.

Jing Yao felt that there was definitely something seriously wrong with these two people.

Looking at each other from afar: If I say I dont have a boat, I dont have a boat. Even if I have a boat, why should I lend it to you?

Daisy herself: We are all neighbors.

Looking at each other from afar: Then lend me some of your food, since we are all neighbors anyway.

Cough Tangjiang: Why are you so stingy!

Looking at each other from afar: You are magnificent! You borrow it! If you dont have a boat, make yourself a human raft!

The group suddenly became quieter.

Doraemon: What's wrong?

Doraemon has no dream: @ cough Tang Jiang @ Daisy, are you two sick? People say there is no boat, and they are asking someone to borrow a boat. If you ask me, they are right @ cough Tang Jiang, you should make yourself sick. Adult rafts to pick up people!

Jing Jing Zhiyuan: That's right. Besides, you are not the only one who is flooded in the south of the city. If someone sends a boat to save them, will he save the others?

Xiaoran: The most despotic thing is moral kidnapping. Your life is the most valuable, right?

There were constant denunciations of the two people in the group, but the two people never spoke.

'It's raining heavily. How are you doing there? '

'Is your family okay? '

Jing Yao received news from Meng Mingyuan and Du Xingze at the same time.

'The terrain is too high to be flooded. '

The residence of these two people is also in the north of the city, which is also a place that cannot be flooded.

The heavy rain continued for another day with no sign of stopping. The south side of the city was also flooded up to the fourth floor.

The government finally couldn't sit still and began to organize rescue.

It was already raining heavily, which made the rescue more difficult.

The rescue team first took away those who were flooded and had nowhere to go, while the people on higher floors stayed in the second group.

Residents on higher floors are naturally dissatisfied with this decision.

The first batch of rescue ships that went there were directly robbed, and the whole thing was in chaos.

Later, the government and local forces decided to jointly rescue.

At first, some people wanted to seize the boat, but they reluctantly retreated until the troops opened fire.

Only with troops holding down the formation can the rescue in the south of the city proceed in an orderly manner.

But the issue of resettlement of these people has come to the fore again.

The government held a meeting overnight, and based on the current situation, it was finally decided to relocate people from the south of the city into various communities in the north of the city.

At the same time, residents in the Chengbei Community are required to accept refugees based on the area of ​​the house if their houses are not fully paid. Those who cannot be accommodated can only set up tents in the community or open space.

The notice from the community property management department came out soon.

Jingyao's house was purchased in full, so she was not worried about taking in refugees.

And as far as she knows, all the houses in Qingluyuan were bought in full, except for the murder case in Villa No. 7, which is now empty.

It seems that when the refugees arrive, they can only be accommodated in villa No. 7, and the rest can only pitch tents in the community.

Thinking that there would be many tents outside the fence of her home, Jing Yao called Aunt Lin and her grandfather, and the three of them started digging trenches along the fence before the refugees came in.

When the refugees really came later, I would be released by Jixiang.

Jixiang has grown very big now, standing more than two meters tall and looking majestic.

When the time comes, scare them with good luck and see who dares to set up a tent around their home.

The disaster relief work in the south of the city was in full swing, and the resettlement of the victims soon arrived at Qingluyuan.

In order to resettle the victims, the government specially sent its own people there.

When the property manager took their owners to a meeting, Jing Yao looked at the people sitting in front.

Unexpectedly, it was still a familiar face.

The person assigned to them was the criminal police captain Zhou Ming.

Seeing Jing Yao, the other party nodded towards her and hurriedly went to sort out the information.

Except for the fact that no one came to Villa No. 7 and the tenants came to Villa No. 9, this was the first time Jing Yao met the owners.

"We have called all the owners together today for the purpose of resettling the victims."

"What does the resettlement of the victims have to do with us? My family bought the house in full."

"My house is also fully paid."

"Quiet! This is Zhou Ming, the staff member responsible for the resettlement of the victims in our community. Let him say a few words."

Zhou Ming put down the information in his hand and looked at the owners present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
440 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...