✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

22

411 8 3
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 22 Class Reunion

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 22: Class Reunion, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"That's all in the past. Aren't you better now?"

Wang Hao struggled away from Meng Mingyuan.

"I haven't seen you for so many years. I didn't expect you to be more beautiful."

"Come on, come on in, the students are waiting."

Wang Hao opened the door and walked in first.

"Students, who do you see coming?"

Jing Yao was really embarrassed.

In her memory, Wang Hao was not such a warm person. Could it be that it was too hot and his brain melted?

Meng Mingyuan was also a little embarrassed. Wang Hao was not like this on weekdays.

"Maybe it's been too long since I've seen you, so I'm so happy."

"Oh, you two come in!"

Jing Yao then followed Meng Mingyuan into the private room.

The space inside is very large. It was originally a small private room, but the partition in the middle can be disassembled.

In this way, it can be turned into a big box when there are many people.

There were quite a few people sitting at this moment, and everyone was looking at Jing Yao.

"Is that Jingyao?"

"Is it really her? She hasn't been to the class reunion for a long time."

"She and Shen Lin broke up?"

"What's the point? The two of them are not together at all. It's just Jing Yao's unilateral licking."

"Keep your voice down, don't let her hear you."

Sorry, I heard it all.

Meng Mingyuan nudged Jing Yao.

"Hi, long time no see, I'm Jingyao."

"Hey~ Welcome!"

The classmates are quite friendly, and they don't discriminate against Jing Yao because she was a lover in the past.

"Take a seat."

Meng Mingyuan asked everyone to take their seats, while Jing Yao sat at the same table as Meng Mingyuan.

Some people would inevitably think too much when watching this scene, but seeing Jing Yao's contented look, they felt that they were overthinking.

"Everyone is here, let's have a banquet."

"Mingmin isn't here yet?"

Jing Yao suddenly looked up at the person who spoke.

Meng Mingyuan knew something about Jing Yao, so he organized the class reunion this time without calling Mingmin.

"Did you call her?"

Only then did the female classmate feel that Meng Mingyuan's attitude was wrong. She looked at Jing Yao next to him and nodded slightly.

The person next to her bumped into her.

"Are you confused? Why did you call her?! Didn't you realize that Jing Yao came alone?"

The man pouted: "Did they have a falling out? I don't know about that either."

"How about you go first?"

Meng Mingyuan was a little angry when he said this.

After finally dragging Jing Yao out, she had to send her away before the food was in her mouth.

"Need not."

What is Jing Yao afraid of?

It's bad luck for them if they dare to mess with me, why should I avoid it!

Meng Mingming looked at Jing Yao from a distance and could only make up his mind to let Mingmin sit at the farthest table later.

"Mr. Meng, there is something extra outside the bar. The recipient is you. Look..."

The bar manager came in to see Meng Mingyuan, and Jing Yao happened to hear it.

"The things you just bought have arrived."

Meng Mingyuan never expected that she could actually buy it.

"Bring it in. Did the security guard see who brought it?"

The manager shook his head.

"The security guard said it was like he appeared out of nowhere."

Appear out of thin air? interesting.

The manager asked someone to bring in the drinks that Meng Mingyuan bought.

What are you talking about, can you still buy something at this time?

As he was talking, he saw the bartender bringing in boxes of drinks.

"This...is this what you bought?"

Meng Mingyuan casually opened a box and gave each person at their table a bottle of beer.

"Taste it."

The person who spoke before was the monitor in high school.

These classmates are from wealthy families. Although there is no food now, it does not mean that their families have no food.

But they can only guarantee food, and they haven't come across things like wine for a long time.

The monitor couldn't wait to take a sip.

"Cool!"

"What on earth did you just say happen?"

Others also strained their ears, wondering if they could hear anything.

When Jingyao saw that the time was up, she told them about Hope Supermarket.

Meng Ming was the first to buy from afar, so they believed it.

Everyone was excited when they looked at the items in the supermarket and wanted to try this software when they went back.

If you can really buy the above things, your quality of life will be improved a lot.

You must know that they are really not short of money.

The students loved this software recommended by Jing Yao.

In this harmonious atmosphere, Mingmin came.

And she didn't come alone, Shen Lin was followed behind her.

"Yao Yao, you are indeed here."

The lively atmosphere was silent at this moment.

Everyone looked at Ming Min and Shen Lin who came in.

"No, it doesn't matter if Mingmin comes to our class reunion, why is this Shen Lin here too? He is not our classmate."

See some classmates giving their opinions.

Ming Min held Shen Lin's arm, but looked at Jing Yao.

"Shen Lin and I are already married, so there's no problem in bringing our spouse to the class reunion!"

Some students curled their lips and said nothing.

Jing Yao just sat there without raising her eyes.

As the organizer of this event, Meng Mingyuan could only stand up and invite the two people to take their seats.

"This side is full, you two can sit over there."

Ming Min and Shen Lin looked at where Meng Mingyuan was pointing and frowned dissatisfied.

"There are just two of us, just a table and two stools. I'll just look at this place."

Mingmin said and walked towards Jing Yao's table.

Jing Yao looked up at them and said coldly: "Get out!"

Ming Min and Shen Lin were stunned for a moment, then pretended not to hear and continued to move the stools.

Seeing that the other party refused to leave, Jing Yao directly threw the chopsticks in her hand at the two of them.

"Don't make me slap you today!"

Looking at Jing Yao's eyes that could freeze someone to death, Shen Lin's bad memories came over him. Ming Min seemed to have thought of something, and their expressions became very ugly.

"Yao Yao, we are classmates and best friends, so we shouldn't be like this."

The other students looked at the scene in front of them with gossipy eyes flashing in their eyes.

Meng Mingyuan realized that Jing Yao really wanted to slap these two people, and quickly stepped forward to stop them.

"If you two are here to eat, go and sit there. If you don't want to eat, leave!"

The squad leader also stood up, looking like he was going to throw the two of them out at any time.

Ming Min and Shen Lin could only walk to the empty table at the back and sit down.

"What's the smell? Do you smell it?"

Everyone sniffed the air, and finally they determined that the smell came from Ming Min and Shen Lin.

"Don't the two of them take a shower?"

"Yes, it tastes delicious."

Listening to his former classmates pointing fingers at the two, Mingmin looked a little embarrassed.

The water supply has long been cut off where they live, and each person has only one liter of water per day. Apart from eating and drinking, there is no extra for bathing.

For today's class reunion, the two of them wiped themselves at home and found the cleanest clothes before coming.

But I didn't expect that someone would smell it.

Mingmin couldn't sit still anymore and stood up to leave.

Shen Lin grabbed her and told her to bear with it.

The two of them sat down and looked at Jing Yao, who was sitting in the front and was dressed cleanly. They were so angry that they wanted to bite their teeth into pieces.

Why can Jingyao be so clean while she is so dirty?

Even Meng Mingyuan could feel the resentful looks between the two.

"Are you OK?"

"What can I do?"

"The way they look in their eyes is as if you have taken away his family property."

Jing Yao looked up at Meng Mingyuan and praised, "You have become smarter."

The squad leader next to him glanced at the two people behind him, a little surprised.

"Did you really take away his property?"

Jing Yao turned her head and looked at the squad leader as if she were a fool.

She remembered that during the college entrance examination, the squad leader ranked among the top ten in the city.

Is this IQ among the top ten in the city?

"Eat yours!"

Meng Ming didn't want to listen to the idiot talking, so she stuffed a pig's trotter into his mouth.

"Oh, it's just the reluctance after the conspiracy failed."

"If you need help with anything, just call me."

Jing Yao raised the beer in her hand towards Meng Mingyuan to show that she understood.

"Hmph, bitch."

Shen Lin's words were not loud, but they were still heard by the classmates sitting in front of them.

The other party turned to look at them in surprise, then quickly looked back.

Then he moved his position silently.

At this time, Mingmin heard his classmates talking about supermarkets and shopping.

As soon as his mind turned around, Mingmin moved forward.

Several classmates who were chatting suddenly smelled a sour smell.

"What supermarket are you talking about? Can you tell me about it?"

Several female classmates covered their mouths and noses with disgusted faces.

"It's nothing, it just means that there is basically nothing you can buy in supermarkets now."

"Yeah?"

Several people covered their mouths and noses and nodded.

"Um, can you sit back? It smells a bit strong."

Finally, one of the classmates couldn't help it anymore. Mingmin's face suddenly turned red and she sat back in embarrassment.

Thinking of the classmate who told her about her class reunion, Mingmin sent her a message.

'Xiao Qi, do you know what supermarket they are talking about? '

As soon as the message was sent, she saw that she was no longer the other party's friend.

Mingmin sent it again without giving up, with the same bright red exclamation mark.

Suppressing the anger in his heart, Mingmin went to see the class group, and sure enough, he had been kicked out.

Mingmin slammed the phone on the table with a "pop" sound.

The box was quiet for a moment, and then everyone pretended that nothing happened and continued chatting.

Meng Mingyuan gave them a warning look.

The two of them were ignored and sat at the end with their heads covered while they ate.

It must be said that this meal was the best they had had in a long time.

At the end of the meal, Mingmin took out a few plastic bags from the bag he carried with him and started packing them.

Other students were shocked when they saw it.

It stands to reason that the Shen family is quite rich, so how could they be reduced to a package deal?

As for Ming Min, her family background is not good and she has been living by sucking Jing Yao's blood since high school. What is normal for her to do.

Looking at the two people busy packing, the others shook their heads and could only say that things are unpredictable.

After everyone has eaten, they will go back to their homes.

Meng Mingyuan sent Jing Yao to the parking lot and smiled very happily when he saw the car she was driving.

"How does the car drive?"

"good."

Jing Yao opened the door and was about to get in the car.

Mingliang and Shen Lin chased after him.

"Yao Yao! Yaoyao! We don't have a car, can you take us back?"

"You didn't drive? Then how did you get here?"

Meng Mingyuan stopped the two of them and kept them from getting closer.

Shen Lin looked at the car behind Jing Yao, his eyes revealing greed.

As long as they are allowed to get in the car, they will force Jingyao to drive the car back to her home. In this case...

"We paid to ride in someone else's car. You also know that this place is remote and there is no way to get a taxi, so just take us back."

"Want to ride in my car?"

Jing Yao patted her car and looked at the two of them.

Mingmin nodded quickly.

"You taste great and your dreams are beautiful."

"Pfft"

Meng Ming who was on the side couldn't help but laugh out loud. Seeing Jing Yao glaring at him, she quickly waved her hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please continue!"

"I'm going back. Let's make another appointment when I have time."

Jing Yao said and was about to get in the car.

Seeing Jing Yao leaving, Ming Min quickly went up and opened the car door.

As long as he sat on it, Jing Yao had nothing to do with him.

Unfortunately, Jing Yao pressed the control lock when closing the door, so Ming Min did not open the door.

"Did you let me touch it?"

"Jingyao, don't go too far. We are all acquaintances. What's wrong with asking you to send us back?!"

Shen Lin blamed Jing Yao from the side.

Meng Mingyuan stepped forward and grabbed Shen Lin's collar.

"What's wrong? Xiaoyao can take her with her if she wants to or not, so get out of here. What are you doing here?"

"Meng Mingyuan! I advise you to mind your own business!"

What responded to him was Meng Mingyuan's fist.

"Ah! How can you hit someone?!"

Mingmin rushed up to help Shen Lin up, and felt heartbroken when she saw his face was red and swollen and the corners of his mouth were cracked.

"Fight if you want."

I have long disliked this Shen Lin. He was arrogant when he was in high school, and he is no better now.

"Mr. Meng!"

The bar manager rushed over with people.

Jing Yao looked at the big mosquito not far away and kindly reminded the two of them.

"Are you two sure you want to talk like this? Let me remind you, the big mosquito is coming."

Mingmin and Shen Lin trembled. Mingmin hurriedly picked up the plastic bag on the ground and put it on Shen Lin's head.

But the plastic bag had long been broken by Meng Mingyuan's punch, and he could only hold half of his head.

"Give me yours!"

Shen Lin pulled off the plastic bag on his head and went to get Mingmin's.

Mingmin covered his head and took a few steps back.

Not bothering to watch the two of them fighting, Jing Yao got into the car directly.

"I am leaving!"

Jing Yao bids farewell to Meng Mingyuan.

Mingmin saw Jing Yao's car about to leave and took a few steps forward in an attempt to stop it.

"Yao Yao! Don't leave! Take us for a ride!"

The only answer she got was car exhaust.

Seeing that Jing Yao was really gone, Ming Min stood there and cursed.

"Jingyao, you are a bitch! Bitch!"

Meng Mingyuan was immediately unhappy when he heard her scolding Jing Yao.

"Throw these two people out and they will not be allowed to enter our territory in the future."

But looking at how they are now, they probably won't come here again.

The manager quickly directed the security guards to pick up the two people and literally threw them out.

Unable to get a taxi, the two of them could only walk in the shade as much as possible.

Swearing as he walked.

One moment he called Jing Yao a bitch, another moment he called Meng Mingyuan Jing Yao's licking dog, and then he started to call his classmates.

At the end of the day, the two men began to curse each other. If it weren't for the plastic bags on their heads, they would have started fighting on the roadside.

Meng Mingyuan called the manager and several other managers to the meeting.

With the software 'Hope Farm', your bar no longer has to worry about supply issues.

As long as the city is safe and the supermarket does not close down, his bar can stay open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 1.6K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
136K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
299 37 3
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
11.8K 285 42
My sister and I have been waiting, I fear our parents will never come. What did come was a droid, and along with it came an adventure, a war between...