✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

20

604 11 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 20 Attacks Again

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 20, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearls No Milk Tea, the book is worry-free), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The situation in the community is similar.

Villa No. 3 is built like this, there must be good things inside.

The two men squatted for several days before they realized that there were only two women in the house.

In this way, Villa No. 3 is the best one to start with.

"No! Not for sale!"

Jing Yao turns around and leaves.

"Beauty, don't leave. I've been observing you for several days."

Jingyao became more vigilant after hearing that the other party had been observing them for several days.

"What do you want to say?"

"I see that your family is full of women. You don't know, beauties, that some places are already in chaos. It's okay if there are no men in this family. How about the two of us being your bodyguards?"

Jing Yao took a step back and looked at the two of them coldly through the bee-proof clothes.

"What kind of reward do you want?"

When the two heard that there was something going on, they immediately burst into laughter.

"As long as you, beautiful lady, are willing to accompany my two brothers, my two brothers will take care of your family."

They have seen the appearance of this girl, she is very beautiful.

"Accompanying you two? Why? Is that so?"

Jing Yao said as she approached the two of them.

Although the two of them could still smell Jing Yao's fragrance through the bee-proof clothes, they didn't wait for the two of them to be intoxicated and wrap their arms around the beauty.

A big knife chopped it down.

The one who was closer was killed on the spot. Before he died, he didn't know where Jing Yao got the long knife.

"You! You killed my brother, I will fight you!"

The living one took out a knife from his waist and rushed towards Jing Yao.

Jing Yao ducked sideways and stabbed him hard on the back with her backhand.

"ah!"

The other person screamed and fell to the ground.

Jing Yao stepped forward and kicked him, still thrashing to death.

She didn't know if the police still cared about things now. Jing Yao stood not far away and looked around, but there was no one passing by.

Our house is uphill and the neighbors are far away, so even if these two people disappeared, no one would know.

Jing Yao stepped forward with a fierce look and stabbed the one who was stabbed in the back, completely sending him to the west.

The corpse here still needs to be processed. Put this one into the space, and the other one will be automatically ejected as soon as it is put in.

Jing Yao stepped forward to check and found that he was still alive.

Then touch up the knife, and then throw space.

These two thieves never dreamed that after so many years of robbing their homes, they would even lose their lives this time.

Looking at the blood on the ground, Jing Yao took out a shovel and wrapped all the soil into her own space.

I tidied up at the door before going home.

Jingyao didn't tell anyone what happened at the door. Instead, she checked the surveillance camera.

Seeing that everything that happened at the door was recorded, Jing Yao deleted the video of that day without hesitation.

But now I am more worried about where to go with those two people.

The phone ringtone smells fragrant, and an unfamiliar number is displayed on the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello, I'm Zhou Ming from the Criminal Police Detachment."

Zhou Ming? Of course Jing Yao remembers him, as he was the one who tried Li Shen's case not long ago.

"Hello, what's the matter?"

He won't let them find out that they were the four people he killed...

"It's like this. We recently discovered that a group of criminal gangs were out and about. The last place they appeared was your community. So I would like to ask Miss Jing to contact us in time if she sees any suspicious persons."

Jing Yao breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that it was not about Li Shen.

"Easy to say, easy to say, it is the obligation of each of us to cooperate with the police."

"Thank you, Miss Jing, for your cooperation."

The call was quickly hung up, but Jing Yao thought for a long time.

According to Zhou Ming, those two people also have a gang, and they have been staying in Qinglu Garden.

If only he knew which villa they were in, he could kill them in one pot and dispose of the two bodies without anyone noticing.

Thinking of this, Jing Yao found Tao Zheng's Guangxin.

'Butler Tao, I would like to ask if there has been anything unusual in our community recently? '

'abnormal? There's nothing unusual about it, it's just that many guests have come to Villa No. 7 recently. '

guest? Jing Yao intuitively felt that those were not guests at all.

There is an old couple living in Villa No. 7. Jing Yao has not seen anyone coming to their house since they moved in. I heard that they are two old people, Xi Jing, who don't like to socialize with others.

How could such a person invite a bunch of people to his home?

When things are strange, there must be monsters.

Jing Yao decided to go out at night and take a look. If it was not the best, throw the two people out of the space and call the police at that time.

As for how these two people died, the internal strife within the gang has nothing to do with her.

Ji Xiang bit Jing Yao's trouser leg and asked her to play with him.

Jixiang has grown a lot in a few days, and he can vaguely look like a wolf.

"I will put you into the space farm, and you are not allowed to harm the poultry, do you understand?"

"Ouch~"

Jingyao took it as a promise, sent Jixiang into the space, and let it go on its own.

After dark, Jingyao went to Villa No. 7. The generator outside the villa was working crazily and the lights were brightly lit inside.

Jingyao didn't see the old couple through the window.

On the other hand, there were many people in the room. Jing Yao counted about six people.

"Where have the Zhang brothers gone?!"

"They said they were going to visit some places, so it's time to come back."

"I must have fallen in love with some girl. She is doing something right now."

The person who said this had a smile on his face.

However, these words also made Jing Yao very sure that they were in the same group as those two people.

If it is really a bad person, then the original owner of this villa is probably in danger.

How to deal with these people?

Jing Yao suddenly had an idea.

Jing Yao quietly walked to the door, placed a few boxes of beer and a few bottles of liquor at the door, and then knocked on the door.

Jing Yao had already dodged before the person inside opened the door.

"Who?"

When I opened the door, there was no one at the door. I looked down and saw several boxes of beer.

"Brother! Brother! Come quickly."

"What are you chirping about!"

The eldest brother inside was also shocked when he saw the wine at the door. It has been so hot for so long that only rich people can buy something like wine. People like them have long forgotten what wine tastes like.

"This is from the Zhang brothers? Where are the others?"

"have no idea."

The eldest brother thought for a while and called others to move all the wine in.

Jing Yao, wearing a bee-proof jacket, squatted in the grass and watched them drink bottles.

Soon the group was staggering unconscious.

Jing Yao then boldly opened the door and entered.

He repeated his old trick and threw the two people out of space.

The gangsters picked up their own knives and made a second creation on the wound, then stuffed them back into the other's hands.

Jing Yao also didn't forget to mess up the surrounding items.

It looks like a bunch of people getting high and then killing each other.

After the decoration was completed, Jing Yao searched the entire villa but did not see the old couple.

At this moment, Jing Yao seemed to have thought of something and went down to the basement.

The putrid stench hit my face as soon as I got down, and I looked at the closed basement door.

Jing Yao felt that there was no need to watch it. The scene behind this smell must not be good-looking.

After exiting the villa, Jing Yao continued to squat where she was while dialing Zhou Ming's number.

The call was picked up very quickly over there.

"Hey, Captain Zhou, I think I found the group of people you mentioned."

"What? Miss Jing, let's rush there now. You must not let them find you."

"Captain Zhou, they were drunk and seemed to kill people. I can't see clearly from here."

"I know, we'll be there soon, please be safe."

Jing Yao didn't pause long before he saw a group of people wearing protective clothing and holding guns rushing forward.

"Miss Jing? Miss Jing?"

"I'm here."

Jing Yao came out of hiding after hearing Zhou Ming's voice.

Tell Zhou Ming roughly what happened at night.

Zhou Ming felt that he really found the right person when he asked Jing Yao for help.

"Who would have thought that they would start drinking by such a coincidence and get drunk, but I saw that they seemed to have killed someone, and I didn't know who they killed. It scared me to death."

Jing Yao tried her best to sound like she was really scared.

Zhou Ming, who was behind the protective clothing, was speechless.

I am a criminal police officer and I dont know what kind of tone I use.

But he didnt just expose Jing Yao.

"Thank you, Miss Jing, for assisting our police in catching these gangsters. On behalf of the police, I thank you."

"Then can I go back? It's very late."

"Just go over there and make a confession."

Jing Yao followed the direction he pointed to make a confession.

"Captain, come in and take a look."

A police officer inside the house called Zhou Ming to come in.

Villa No. 7 was brightly lit all night.

Such a big thing happened, and the people from the property management came over overnight to assist the police in handling the case.

After Jingyao recorded her confession, she went back to sleep.

The entire Qinglu Garden exploded on the second day.

After all, four people died at once.

Yes, that old couple was killed on the first day these people entered.

And those people were brought in by the helpers hired by his family.

That servant is the concubine of the leading brother.

Not long after the mosquitoes appeared, she begged the old couple to let go by saying that the people in her hometown had nowhere to go.

As a result, this loose mouth directly attracted the wolf into the house.

The children of this old couple are all abroad. Due to the current weather conditions, it is impossible to return home. They can only entrust the property management company to help handle the affairs of the two elderly people.

Meow Meow Meow: No. 7 is so miserable. Who would have thought that the people they took in so kindly would die.

Xiaoran: I want to know how the police found these people?

Lotus Blossom: Ask the property manager. They were there last night. The property manager must know what's going on.

Xiaoran: @ property manager Tao Zheng come out and talk about it.

Bugui: I heard that the old couple stunk when they were discovered.

I'm super fierce: Stop talking, I feel the taste is coming.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Please respect the deceased. The police did not make an announcement about this case. Please refer to the information released by the police. In addition, if you find suspicious persons, please contact the property management in time. I hope this will not happen again.

Cough Tangjiang: What do you do with your property? Let these people come in. Fortunately, someone else died this time. What if I was killed? ! Your property is a piece of trash!

I dont know whats going on with this cough-relieving Tangjiang, but its been like taking gunpowder lately.

I am super fierce: What do you mean? Is the life of others not life? You are the only one who is precious, right? !

Cough Tangjiang: My life is more valuable than your gold!

Looking at each other from afar: Then you move to Platinum Manor, it is in line with your precious destiny.

The platinum champion is in Anshi's most luxurious community, where people like Du Xingze live.

Cough Tangjiang: Are you sick? Why are you everywhere? !

Looking at each other from afar: Do you want to see me? Its simple, either you quit the group or you move (smile) (smile)

Cough Tangjiang: #%#%#

I am super fierce: Hahaha, he broke the defense again! !

'Xiaoyao, I heard that there was a murder in your community. Are you okay? '

'It's okay, it's just that the head of the household is unlucky. '

Meng Ming over there had heard that there was a murder in Qinglu Garden early in the morning, so he contacted Jing Yao because he was worried.

'Xuemei Jing, I heard that there was a murder in your community? '

This time it was Du Xingze who sent the message.

What happened today? Everyone came to care about him, but how did Du Xingze know that he lived in Qingluyuan.

She remembered that she didn't tell him her address.

'I'm fine. How did you know I live in Qingluyuan? '

Du Xingze on the other end of the phone looked at the message and grinned.

'I have contact with Meng Mingyuan. '

It's Meng Mingyuan again!

You shouldn't let him know where you live!

It seems that he is not only a second-generation ancestor, but also a big mouth!

Du Xingze, who passed the blame to Meng Mingyuan, felt no guilt.

'Pay attention to safety recently and try not to go out. '

Jing Yao was a little baffled by this instruction.

'What's going on lately? '

'There is insufficient food supply in some places and chaos has begun, but don't worry, the police are already suppressing it. '

Jing Yao didn't expect that there would be unrest so soon, which showed that food was really insufficient.

'Do you need me to send you some food? '

'No, I have enough food at home. '

Jing Yao feels a little baffled. The two of them haven't gotten to know each other well enough to give each other things, right? !

Seeing Jingyao's refusal, Du Xingze didn't insist anymore.

I originally thought that the government's food supply would last for a while, but it turned out that it was gone less than a week after the mosquitoes were caught.

If you take mosquitoes later, you will be given points.

These points are registered on each person's ID card and can be exchanged for supplies in the future.

Anyway, it's of great use.

Its finally time for the country to issue points.

Jing Yao has been very active in catching mosquitoes recently. No one among the three of them has accumulated nearly a hundred points.

Due to the implementation and promotion of points, Jingyao feels that there seem to be fewer and fewer mosquitoes recently.

This means mosquito patties are about to be released.

But soon another kind of bug appeared.

That thing looks similar to an iron worm, but it is extremely drought tolerant.

They like to burrow into the soil, and only half of it.

It's all green, and if you don't look closely, it looks like grass.

So this bug is also called green worm.

But this thing is extremely tough, and when cooked it is like brittle bones, so this green worm was also one of people's staple foods in the previous life.

Soon someone in the community discovered this insect. He was also a handy man. When he saw "green grass" growing on the roadside, he pulled it out with his hands.

As you can imagine, he pulled up a bunch of "green grass". These "green grasses" were clinging to each other. They were still a little uncomfortable when they were suddenly unearthed, and their bodies twisted wildly.

The poor man pulled out such a bunch of stuff and was so frightened that his voice broke.

He rubbed his hand back and forth on the tree next to him, wishing he could just scrape off a layer of skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 4.3K 31
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
Plutonian By Sonia John

Science Fiction

3.1M 203K 82
[THIS STORY IS FREE WITH EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT] A fake relationship, a diabolical plan and a threat to the human race. The only thing that ties th...
16.1K 2.2K 27
Title - Description မှာ ထည့်ထားပါတယ် Update- တစ်ပတ် ၂ပိုင်း
Dangerous Love By Night

Science Fiction

26.9K 478 26
On Copper 9 a planet that is a hub of power money greed and corruption three drones find peace in each other's company well dealing with a corrupt sy...