✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

16

460 6 1
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 16 Congratulations and Making a Fortune

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 16 Congratulations and Prosperity, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Fa Cai has the authority to only put unlocked items on the cabinet. Those items that have not been unlocked must be confirmed by Jing Yao personally before Fa Cai has the right to put them on the shelves.

And Jing Yao is not going to change the price, she will sell whatever is available when it is put on the shelves.

However, the price for the first time she unlocked it from the system was expensive, but later it was put on the wholesale shelves, and supermarkets gave wholesale prices.

So Jing Yao still makes some money.

Seeing the gold coins scattered on the ground, Jing Yao walked over, picked them up and put them away.

Just as he was about to leave the space, Jing Yao thought that she still had a reward that she hadn't seen yet.

What did the system say just now, a small farm?

She remembered that the supermarket had only one door, and that door led directly to the small warehouse.

Could it be that a new door has been opened?

Jing Yao looked up and saw a door, which was a newly expanded area after the upgrade.

With excitement in her heart, Jing Yao opened the door with trembling hands.

As the door opens, the fragrance of green grass fills your heart.

How long has it been since you smelled this kind of song?

Since the high temperature started, all the green plants in Anshi have been sunburned to death.

Jing Yao can even feel the breeze blowing on her face.

She stepped out carefully.

The sky outside the supermarket is the same as the one outside, except that there are white clouds and the sun is not as hot.

The farm is not as big as a supermarket. There are several small sheds not far away, and Jing Yao vaguely hears the sounds of animals coming from inside.

His eyes turned to the other side of the farm, where there was already a field, and something seemed to be planted in it.

Jingyao walked towards the small shed.

Jingyao could see clearly what was inside through the fence.

Two chickens and two ah, and two sheep next to them.

These animals screamed even more happily when they saw Jing Yao.

I dont know why Jing Yao always feels that these animals are begging for food from her.

But I have never fed animals, so how can I raise them?

What do they eat? Chickens and ducks can be fed rice, but for sheep... why not cut some grass yourself? ?

"The owner can buy a farm robot from the system."

Fa Cai didn't know when he was standing next to him, and he suddenly made a sound that startled Jing Yao.

"What robot?"

"Master can take another look at his control panel."

Jing Yao clicked on the panel in confusion, and found that it was different.

In addition to the original supermarket, I also have a supermarket farm. There is a label for supermarket salesperson, and the icon is lit.

The other label is Farm Manager, but it is gray.

Jing Yao clicked. This farm manager does not need to be activated, but can be purchased directly.

The price is not expensive, only 50,000 yuan.

It would be great to buy a robot for 50,000 yuan and become a hands-off shopkeeper myself.

Jing Yao clicked to redeem without hesitation.

The operation of this farm manager is the same as making a fortune.

After one operation, the farm administrator congratulated on the official launch.

After Congratulations showed up, he started working on the farm very consciously.

I watched the other party feeding the chickens and ducks, cutting grass and feeding the sheep, and then went to the other side of the field to cut grass and water the fields. Congratulations on how easy it was to work in such a big circle.

As expected of a product produced by the system, it is awesome!

Jing Yao suddenly felt that she was just a hands-off shopkeeper in this space.

However, there are lives other than yourself in the space. Does this mean that others besides yourself can also come in?

Jing Yao was suddenly eager to give it a try.

"Warning! Warning! This space can only be entered by the host himself!"

The system noticed Jing Yao's thoughts and quickly issued a warning.

Hearing the system warning, Jing Yao temporarily stopped thinking.

But people cant do it, what about others?

"No one can enter except me, so what if it's not human?"

The system pretends to be dead.

After waiting for a long time, there was no movement from the system. Jing Yao looked at Tian and said, "If you don't tell me, I'll take it as a given!"

System:...You are the only one who is smart!

Jing Yao immediately understood that as long as he was not a human being, he could be taken into space.

Jingyao left the space happily.

What a great harvest today.

The system supermarket opened, not only the area is large, but also a small farm.

There are even two robots as his slaves, which is really cool.

Although the system did not give an accurate answer, Jing Yao still wanted to experiment with something.

She remembered seeing someone walking a dog in the community. How about stealing the dog? ?

Jing Yao quickly rejected this idea.

Let's find something else.

By the way, Facai said that the software is online, but I havent looked at it yet.

Jing Yao took the phone and turned the page to the end. Sure enough, she saw an app called Hope Supermarket.

After clicking in, Jing Yao saw the red dot flashing in the message.

Supermarket user No. 1: Can you really buy diesel here?

Supermarket user No. 1: Why dont you speak?

Supermarket user No. 1: Are you there?

Supermarket user No. 1: I bought it. If you dare to make false shipments, I will report you!

Supermarket user No. 1: I can actually buy X!

Supermarket user No. 1: Where is your supermarket? Is the delivery so fast?

Supermarket user No. 1: Are you alive?

Looking at the time between messages from supermarket user No. 1, Jing Yao witnessed the first user's journey from doubt to belief.

Looking at the other party's last message, since he is the first user, give him a benefit.

Hope Supermarket: You guessed it.

After sending this message, Jing Yao didn't care about the mood of supermarket user No. 1, and immediately exited.

I dont know whose mobile phone this Hope Supermarket software is on.

Soon Jing Yao will know who has this software.

Because the Guangxin group in their community exploded again.

I am super fierce: Comrades! I bought diesel! Ha ha ha ha!

Peach Blossoms: Where did they come from? Any more? Give me some points.

Cough Tangjiang: +1

Daisy herself: +1

···

I am super fierce: I bought it at Hope Supermarket, you can also take a look.

Cough Tangjiang: What Hope Supermarket? Is there a supermarket near our community?

Tranquility Zhiyuan: Which supermarket sells diesel?

I'm super fierce: Really, there is an app on my phone called Hope Supermarket. I went in out of curiosity, and found that they actually sell diesel.

【picture】

【picture】

I posted two pictures super fiercely. Jing Yao knew that they were screenshots of the Hope Supermarket software without having to click on them.

I just didnt expect that user No. 1 would be this super cool guy like me.

Peach Blossom: Is this it? I actually have it too.

【picture】

After that, many people found that they had a "Hope Supermarket" software on their mobile phones.

Doraemon: I have one too [picture]

"You have a new order."

···

The system beeps in Jingyao's mind kept ringing.

When I opened the software, there were indeed a lot more orders, all of which were for purchasing diesel.

There is an option at the end of each of these lists.

After checking, these orders can be delivered directly to Facai, who will deliver the goods uniformly.

After processing these orders, Jing Yao checked her phone for a while.

About half an hour later, people in the group were posting pictures of themselves receiving diesel.

There was a lot of gratitude in the group, and they all said they hoped the owner of the supermarket was a good person.

Jing Yao smiled and stopped paying attention.

For a period of time after that, Jing Yao had to process those orders almost every day, while urging Fa Cai to replenish the goods and see what could be unlocked.

But in recent days, Jingyao has reduced the amount of vegetables in the vegetable section by half.

Because she found out that someone started to kidnap her morally in the background.

The reason is the vegetables from my own supermarket.

Someone called "The World is Invincible" said that it is such a hot day that you can't buy vegetables outside. Why do you have vegetables at home? Is it a monopoly?

This person even allowed himself to donate vegetables for free.

Seeing what this person said, Jing Yao took a screenshot and blocked him.

Another announcement was posted in the software's message area.

Hope Supermarket: Due to some users questioning the source of vegetables in the supermarket and demanding moral kidnapping, in order to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, the vegetables in Hope Supermarket will be temporarily removed from the shelves starting today. The shelf time is not fixed. We hope all users will be informed.

[Picture][Picture][Picture]

Jing Yao even posted all the words of Invincible under Heaven.

Didn't you call yourself invincible? This time I will make you a public enemy!

I hope everyone will be shocked when this announcement from the supermarket comes out.

Looking at the screenshot sent by Hope Supermarket, everyone even wondered whether this person was sick.

Its none of your business if vegetables are sold in other supermarkets. You can buy them if you want. Why are you kidnapping other supermarkets morals?

Do you have any serious illness? !

This time, it made the supermarket angry, and they immediately took the vegetables off the shelves.

You know, on this hot day, its rare to be able to buy such cheap vegetables at such a cheap price.

Did the hot weather heat up his brain? !

The backstage of Hope Farm received a bunch of messages asking for mercy from Hope Supermarket.

Some even said that they would help the supermarket find this "invincible person" and then ask the supermarket not to remove vegetables from the shelves.

Jingyao paid no attention to any of them.

If you have any doubts, then dont eat it!

At this moment, in a certain room in a certain community, a person was holding a mobile phone and kept cursing.

He saw the announcement from Hope Supermarket and found that he had been blocked.

"I hope the supermarket is sick. Why don't you just question it? Are you going to block me?!"

He threw the phone on the bed.

"If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it. This shabby supermarket will close down sooner or later!"

Jing Yao doesn't care about this. Her supermarket has been receiving orders every day since it opened.

Fortunately, being rich is not a human being, and I dont feel tired.

During this period, Jingyao was also curious about how the supermarket delivered things to people's doorsteps.

So she tried to place a few orders. In order to see what was going on, Jing Yao directly stood guard at the gate.

Seeing that the incident was coming soon, Jing Yao opened her eyes wide.

As soon as the half hour mark arrived, Jing Yao saw a white light flash in front of her door, and then a cardboard box with the name of Hope Supermarket appeared on the ground.

Jing Yao was shocked when she saw the box that appeared out of thin air.

It turns out that there really is teleportation in this world.

As soon as he dragged the carton into the house, Grandpa and Aunt Lin surrounded him.

"Did you buy this at Hope Supermarket?"

"Grandpa, do you also know Hope Supermarket?"

"Is it weird?" Grandpa glanced at Jing Yao: "I also use a smartphone."

"The old man and I both know Hope Supermarket. Although there are many people buying it, we have never dared to try it. We didn't expect it to be real. Then we can buy it with confidence in the future."

Aunt Lin seemed very happy. She had heard people say before that they hoped the supermarket would have everything and deliver it to their door, but she never believed it.

After all, its so hot that no one goes out much, let alone those shops.

Unexpectedly, the ladys actions proved the true effectiveness of this hope supermarket.

"I don't know who owns this supermarket. Not only is it open on such a hot day, but it also delivers goods to your door."

Jing Yao buttoned the corners of her clothes awkwardly.

Unfortunately, I hope the supermarket is officially open.

At this time, the phone vibrated, and Jing Yao took it out to confirm the news about Meng Mingyuan.

'Beauty Yao, don't forget the auction this afternoon. '

If Meng Mingyuan hadn't reminded him, Jing Yao would have really forgotten about it.

'I know, thanks for reminding me. '

'Have you forgotten? '

Jing Yao didn't say anything, but sent the other party a guilty expression.

An hour before the auction started, Jing Yao finally arrived at the Green Bar.

Before entering the door, I saw Meng Mingyuan dressed like a peacock, except for the hair on the back of her butt.

"Beauty Yao! This way! This way!"

Jing Yao really didn't want to pay attention to him, he was too much like a peacock.

I wonder if its too late to pretend to be passing by now?

"Where are you going?"

Meng Mingyuan grabbed Jing Yao's arm.

What a pity, I almost escaped.

Jing Yao looked up at the peacock, no, it was Meng Mingyuan.

"Oh, it's you. I didn't recognize you just now when you were dressed like this."

"How about it? He looks handsome."

"···handsome."

I have no conscience, lying wont hurt...

Meng Mingyuan pulled Jingyao towards the bar.

The two of them walked through several halls and didn't know how far they walked until they finally saw a lot of bodyguards standing in front of them.

Judging from the strict security, it must be an auction house.

Jingyao quickly passed the security check. At this time, a waiter came forward and asked Jingyao to show her membership card.

Seeing that she was holding a black gold card, the other party looked as usual and led her to find her place.

"Miss Jing, this is your seat. There is a small wine cabinet next to it. You can drink freely in it. There is also a fruit platter for you."

Jing Yao didn't expect the treatment of the black gold card to be so good.

The black gold card was like this, so she couldn't even imagine the treatment of the purple gold card.

Looking at the luxurious booth at the front, Jing Yao stretched her neck but didn't see anything inside.

At this time, someone came by. Jing Yao took one look and turned around when she saw that it was Meng Mingyuan.

After all, his body is really eye-catching.

"Beauty Yao, tell me if you like something, and I'll buy it for you."

Jing Yao calmly opened a corner of the bag she was carrying.

Seeing Jing Yao's movements, Meng Mingyuan didn't react for a moment.

Until he saw the golden light reflected in the exposed corner.

"You brought a bag of gold?"

Seeing Jing Yao nodding, Meng Mingyuan looked around, then pulled up the corner and helped Jing Yao put it away thoughtfully.

Everyone has brought a bag of gold, so why should you take action yourself if you like it?

It's almost enough for her to help herself.

"Um, beautiful lady Yao, can we discuss something?"

Jing Yao looked at him.

Meng Mingyuan rubbed his hands and said hesitantly: "Well, I'll see something I like later, can you buy it for me?"

Jing Yao's eyes seemed to be looking at a psychopath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
Thunder By Kylee

Science Fiction

151K 8.9K 34
Kyleigh Everson's life is changed completely when she wakes up in the hospital and discovers that she was struck by lightning and her only scar is an...
21K 582 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
7.7K 284 37
Movie name: Avengers age of Ultron Book name: Feelings Date: 2014-2015 "I adore you" -Natasha Romanoff to Wanda Maximoff In which Natasha Romanoff th...