✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

14

503 7 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 14 High School Classmates

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

There is no milk tea in pearls. Tips for you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 14, High School Classmate, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book). It will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The facts of the Li family's crime are clear, and Jing Yao will no longer worry.

Jing Yao has not gone out since that day, and has been replenishing the supplies at home from time to time.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter these days, Jing Yao is eating snacks and scrolling through her mobile phone.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: I received a notice from my superiors that due to the hot weather, the power supply system has been overwhelmed due to high temperature operation. The government has decided to limit power supply in the city from now on. The daily power supply hours are from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. All owners, please Know it! @all members

Doraemon: Is there any mistake? ! Its okay to endure water restrictions on such a hot day, but now youre telling me to limit electricity? Come on, come on, tell me how can I live in this heat without air conditioning? @ property steward Tao Zheng.

Cough Tangjiang: Thats right, everything in the refrigerator will go bad.

I'm super fierce: Can't your property management think of a way?

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Taking into account your demands, the property will provide each owner with a diesel generator. Please pick it up yourself. @all members

Peach Blossoms: Diesel generator? Do you care about diesel? @ property steward taozheng

Property manager Tao Zheng: Owners need to bring their own diesel.

I am super fierce: What do I need from you? !

There were a lot of complaints in the group, but Jingyao did not expect that the property management company would issue diesel generators to the owners.

Dont give away free things!

"Aunt Lin! Aunt Lin!"

Jingyao quickly ran downstairs.

"Miss, what's wrong?"

"Get the umbrella and the cart, and let's get the diesel generator."

"Diesel generators?"

Aunt Lin didn't look at her phone and didn't know where to send the diesel generator.

"Yes, the property management just sent the news."

Upon hearing this, Aunt Lin quickly went to the basement to take out the trolley.

The two of them pulled the cart towards the property under umbrellas.

The property is in a separate building at the entrance of the community. The two of them also saw many people in the community holding umbrellas and going out under the scorching sun.

At the gate of the property, a temporary shed was set up for sunshade.

Tao Zheng and others are distributing generators to owners in the shed.

"Can't we give you two more? What's the use of one in such a big villa?"

Some people complained and wanted to find the property to provide more generators.

"No, one for each villa. If you get more, other people won't be able to get it."

The property management company refused. One for each household is so that they can still have an air conditioner to use even if the power is limited, so that they will not really die from the heat at home.

Their property management company had heard that some communities had already begun power rationing.

Some older people couldn't bear it in such a hot day and fell asleep and never woke up again.

These generators were purchased by the property management company.

Although it is said that the residents of Qingluyuan are all rich people, they should have their own way to find generators, but there are two different concepts between what you buy and what the property provides.

"Get the generator for Villa No. 3."

The property staff looked up at the two people and then at their trolley.

Pretty well prepared.

After checking the name, the staff moved the diesel generator onto their trolley.

"Thanks."

Jingyao thanks and bids farewell.

On the way back with the generator, the two met people who greeted Aunt Lin from time to time.

Jing Yao is a little surprised. Is Aunt Lin so familiar with these people?

"Miss, these people are all amateurs."

Food friend? What the hell?

Aunt Lin knew that Jing Yao must not know what was going on and took the initiative to explain: "It's not always high temperature. Many vegetables in the market are gone. I saw a mutual aid group for buying vegetables, so I joined it. It's full of food. It was for changing dishes. I thought we had a lot of dishes and couldnt finish them all, so I took them out and exchanged them for some dishes that could be stored for a longer time.

I see, but there are indeed a lot of dishes at home, so its okay to swap out some of them.

Moreover, Aunt Lin grew her hydroponic vegetables very well, but Jing Yao also considered whether their vegetables would attract too much attention.

"Our food is so good. Every time I change the dishes, I always dry them in the sun the day before. Miss, am I doing something right?"

She still understood Mu Xiu Yu Lin's reasoning, but she was afraid that even this would cause trouble for the Jing family.

Unexpectedly, Aunt Lin was quite smart and knew not to take fresh vegetables.

"You're right. I'll change it every once in a while. If the market is short of food, don't change it."

Aunt Lin nodded. She knew that vegetables would be in short supply at that time, and you would still be able to produce them if no one else could. This proves that you must have channels.

When the time comes, not to mention a bunch of moral kidnappings, it will be hard to save your life if you encounter extreme situations.

"Is this issued by the property management company?"

Jing Yao nodded, Aunt Lin brought the scissors, and the two of them installed the generator in the yard.

I pressed it, but there is no diesel.

Jing Yao thought for a while and took out the car keys.

"Grandpa, I'm going out for a while."

Jing Yao drove straight to the gas station, but when she arrived, she found that the gas station had been closed long ago.

There is also a sign at the door.

It turned out that the temperature was too high. Considering that gas stations are flammable and explosive places, the entire gas station was moved to an air-raid shelter.

Jing Yao looked at the address above, took out her phone and searched it. It wasn't too far, it only took ten minutes to drive there.

After setting up the navigation, Jingyao walked towards the air raid shelter again.

There was a lot of traffic along the way.

But as we approached the air raid shelter, there were suddenly more vehicles.

There is a sign for a gas station on the roadside, but there is also a billboard for a bar on the side.

Jing Yao didn't pay much attention, thinking that it was already there.

But Jing Yao soon discovered that most of the cars on the road were heading towards the road indicating the bar.

Is it possible that there really is a bar on that road?

Jing Yao decided to go and have a look after buying the diesel.

After driving for a while, Jing Yao finally saw the shadow of the gas station.

"Hello, I want to buy diesel."

Jing Yao took out the oil barrel from the trunk as she spoke, and the gas station staff looked her over.

"ID card."

Jing Yao handed over his ID card, and the other party said while registering, "Limited to 50 liters per person."

Jing Yao didnt expect that diesel fuel was still limited.

"Why is diesel limited?"

"On such a hot day, tank trucks can't come in at all. We only have inventory left here. If we don't come here anymore, the gas station will have to close."

Hearing the staff complaining that there was not much oil, Jing Yao took advantage of his registration gap to drain more than half of the oil in her car.

Theres no limit on gas, right?

"There is no limit, but the price has increased. It used to be eight yuan, but now it is thirty."

Fortunately, Jingyao has a lot of money anyway.

"Put the diesel in this bucket and fill up the car for me."

The things here were quickly finished. Jing Yao drove to the fork in the road again, looked at the sign of the bar and turned directly in.

She was going to see what the bars were like in the suburbs.

There is no such road on the mobile phone navigation. Jing Yao guessed that it was newly built.

The road was not long, and Jing Yao soon saw what seemed to be a sentry box in front of him.

Jingyao was stopped as soon as he arrived at the guard box.

"Hello, please show me your ID."

"Identification?"

Does the bar still need to check ID?

Seeing the question on Jing Yao's face, the security guard guessed that this was his first time here.

"Is this your first time here?"

Jing Yao nodded.

The security guard stretched his head and looked at Jing Yao's co-pilot. There was no one there.

"Is someone taking you in?"

Jing Yao shook her head again.

"I'm sorry, this lady, you can't enter without a certificate or an acquaintance."

"How can I get a membership card if you don't let me in?"

The security guard once again confirmed that Jing Yao did not know the rules of their bar.

"Miss, even if you apply for a membership card, you must bring it with you as an old customer."

Jing Yao didn't expect that there was such a thing. She didn't know any old customers. It seemed that she could only return without success.

"Didi!"

A whistle sounded from behind Jingyao's car.

"What happened in front?"

Jing Yao felt that the voice sounded familiar, as if she had heard it somewhere.

He stretched out his head and looked back. The other party also opened the window and raised his head.

Their eyes met, and Jing Yao always felt that he looked familiar.

And the other party also felt that he had seen Jing Yao's face somewhere.

"you···"

"you···"

"Have I seen you somewhere?"

Meng Mingyuan got out of the car and walked towards Jing Yao.

"Mr. Meng."

The security guard recognized it as one of their bar owners.

Jing Yao sat in the car and tilted her head, searching for the owner of this face in her memory.

The security guard called him Mr. Meng just now. Is there anyone named Meng in his memory?

Jing Yao thought about it again and again, and finally remembered a man named Meng, who was a second-generation ancestor.

From this look, this face is highly consistent with that of the second generation ancestor.

Meng Mingyuan also remembered who she was.

"You are the second generation ancestor from high school!"

"You were the love brain in high school!"

Meng Mingyuan: What a second generation ancestor!

Jing Yao: God is so in love.

When she was in high school, Meng Mingyuan took advantage of her family's money to do some middle school stuff.

And Shen Lin, who he had always been attached to as a senior in high school, was not considered a love brain in the eyes of others.

Jing Yao and Meng Mingyuan were in the same high school class. The second generation ancestor couldn't bear to see the love brain in his class, so he tried to dissuade Jing Yao. Then Jing Yao never looked good towards Meng Mingyuan under the dissuasion of his best friend Ming Min.

For this reason, Meng Mingyuan has always regretted that Mengyao's beautiful flower had to be inserted into the cow dung.

"Meng Mingyuan, long time no see, you have become President Meng."

Meng Mingyuan scratched his hair out of habit.

"No, it's just a few friends having fun. We haven't seen each other for so many years, and you've become even more beautiful. Do you want to go in? I'll take you."

Not letting Jing Yao refuse, Meng Mingyuan turned around and asked the security guard to let Jing Yao pass.

After parking the car, Meng Mingyuan took Jing Yao into the bar.

This bar is built very interestingly, not on the ground or underground, but in the mountain.

An LED light sign was also installed at the door, and the words "Lvyi Bar" flashed like teeth and claws.

And this bar actually has security checks.

"You guys have a very strong sense of safety in this bar."

"Of course, this place is in a remote location. If you don't do anything right, you will be targeted. Have you seen the people over there?"

Jing Yao looked in the direction Meng Mingyuan said, and there was a small team patrolling over there.

etc···

What they are holding in their hands, if I read it correctly...

"Were they holding guns?"

Meng Mingyuan nodded: "Air gun."

Air guns are also controlled items, but Jing Yao didn't expect that bars could even get such things.

After taking Jing Yao to find a secluded place to sit down, the two of them had time to have a good chat.

"Beautiful Yao, are you... are you ready for love?"

Meng Mingyuan was afraid that after not seeing each other for several years, the other person's love brain would reach a terminal stage.

"What do you think?"

Jing Yao looked at Meng Mingyuan with sadness.

"Hahaha, I think it's better, otherwise why would you go out alone? Do you know what we said about you before?"

Meng Ming picked up the wine glass and took a sip. Jing Yao had a gut feeling that he would not say anything good.

"At that time, we all said that you were the pendant on Shen Lin's waist. Xue Baochuan had to call you "ancestor" when he saw you. I didn't expect that you would actually find your way back after not seeing you for so many years. If the people in the high school saw this, they wouldn't be scared. Big teeth.

Jing Yao thought about what she had done in high school. Xue Baochuan really had to say she felt ashamed when she saw it.

"Come on, I was coaxed a few times back then."

"Yes, yes, I have long seen that Mingmin has evil intentions. Didn't you realize that we didn't play with her in high school, and you were the only one who became good best friends with her?"

When Jing Yao said this, she remembered that her popularity was quite good at the beginning of high school, but her popularity gradually disappeared after hanging out with Ming Min.

It turned out that everyone was awake, but I was the only one drunk.

"Stop talking about me, talk about you."

Jing Yao changed the topic. The topic in high school was his own dark history, so he couldnt bring it up again!

"You seem to be doing well in the past few years."

"Oh, I'm just barely getting by. When I'm not hanging out with my friends, I just want to have fun in the bar. I didn't expect it to be quite prosperous now."

Jing Yao didn't believe at all what he said about barely surviving.

"You are the second generation ancestor. How can we people survive if you barely survive?"

"Are you short of money?"

Jing Yao glanced at him without saying anything, picked up the wine glass and took a sip.

"Tell me what you have in this bar."

Jing Yao would not believe that in an ordinary bar, even to apply for membership, old customers must bring new customers, not to mention the security measures here are very strict.

How is it possible to say that there is nothing else?

"Did you see it?"

Jing Yao looked at Meng Mingyuan like she was a fool.

"Okay, to tell you the truth, this is not just a bar, it's actually a large entertainment city. In addition to this bar, there are restaurants and accommodations," Meng Mingyuan spread his hands to introduce to Jing Yao, "There is also an auction house at the deepest part of this bar. "

"auction?"

"Yes, there are only things you can't think of and you can't buy there."

"Is that yours too?"

"No, no, no, I only own the shares in the bar. Those old guys are holding on to the other shares and they can't even get them if they want."

Can the auction house really buy everything?

Hearing Jing Yao's serious tone, Meng Mingyuan knew that she might be thinking of something wrong.

"Ignore it illegally."

"you sure?"

When Jing Yao asked this, Meng Mingyuan was not sure. After all, he had no shares.

"...There happens to be an auction the day after tomorrow. Come and take a look then. You can take this and just use my card to enter the auction."

Meng Mingyuan placed his membership card on the table.

Jing Yao looked at the black card and pushed it back.

"you?"

"How do you charge for membership here?"

Meng Mingyuan breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that Jing Yao wanted to become a member.

"Why bother me so much to give this to you."

"No, you'd better tell me the membership fees here."

Seeing that Jing Yao really didn't want to accept his card, Meng Mingyuan took the card back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 284 37
Movie name: Avengers age of Ultron Book name: Feelings Date: 2014-2015 "I adore you" -Natasha Romanoff to Wanda Maximoff In which Natasha Romanoff th...
1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...