✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

12

669 12 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 12 Take action

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 12, Hands-On, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

After driving into the west part of the city, you can clearly feel that the buildings here have a unique sense of vicissitudes of time.

When Jing Yao was still some distance away from the community, she saw a man standing in the shade not far away, looking in the direction of the road from time to time.

Jing Yao parked the car firmly in front of the man and rolled down the window. The cool air in the car blew through the window and onto the man's face.

Li Shen felt the cool air and felt comfortable.

Since the electricity bill has increased, I only turn on the air conditioner for two hours a day. The rest of the time I use a fan, which blows out hot air.

"Cousin Li?"

Li Shen looked at the girl in the car and then at the car she was driving with unspeakable jealousy in his heart.

"Are you Jingyao? Have you grown so big?"

Jing Yao nodded and said coldly: "Where are the things my aunt left for my grandfather?"

At this time, grandpa was sitting behind silently. If Jingyao could get it, he would not come forward.

"Uncle isn't here? I have to give that thing to uncle in person."

Jing Yao stared straight at Li Shen.

"Xiao Li."

Grandpa lowered the back seat window.

"Uncle, you are here."

Grandpa nodded and stretched out his hand to Li Shen.

"Give me my sister's things."

Looking at Grandpa Jing's outstretched hand, Li Shen looked embarrassed.

"The things are at home. Please ask my uncle and niece to come up and get them with me."

Jing Yao stared at Li Shen's face again, and then said, "Okay."

After Jing Yao clearly felt that she agreed, Li Shen seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

After finding a shady place to park the car, Jingyao took out the golf club bag containing the long knife from the trunk.

"Niece, what are you doing?"

Jing Yao glanced at him without saying anything, then stepped forward to support her grandfather.

"Cousin Li, please lead the way."

Li Shen saw Jing Yao's obvious reluctance to say anything more and glanced at the bag in her hand before leading her grandfather and grandson into the community.

Grandpa Jing looked at the living environment of this community and sighed in his heart.

The Jing family is a wealthy family, and when my sister got married, she was a well-matched family.

It's just that her husband, who would have thought that he would become a different person after marriage.

At that time, my sister would come to our door every once in a while to complain to her parents, and everyone in the family was venting their anger on her.

Even I once advised my sister to come back if she really couldn't survive.

But when my sister returned to the Li family, she forgot all about her parents' instructions and even said that the Jing family was trying to instigate a relationship between her and her husband's family.

Later, she took her husband back to her parents' house and had a huge quarrel. At that time, her parents were so angry that they fell seriously ill. Because of this serious illness, the old couple died just after they turned sixty.

My sister even severed ties with the Jing family at the instigation of the Li family.

Sister Suo Xing's husband died unexpectedly not long after Li Shen was born, and the relationship between the two families eased.

At this time, her parents had passed away long ago. My sister took Li Shen and dragged the Li family's property alone. People around her were watching with eager eyes. I couldn't help it at that time, so I helped.

At that time, my relationship with my nephew Li Shen was still okay.

Later, his sister passed away and all the Li family's property was handed over to Li Shen.

But he didn't expect that Li Shen was as cold as his father, and even got into gambling.

He lost a lot of his family's property, and he also asked for help from him. At that time, because he was his sister's child, he helped him fill in the holes twice.

By then he had promised not to gamble again.

After that, something happened to the Jing family. His son and daughter-in-law had a car accident on the way to the airport and died in the hospital.

Jing Yao was still young at that time, so in order to focus on taking care of Jing Yao, he stopped caring about other people's affairs.

Only then did he become estranged from the Li family again.

I originally thought that no matter how badass Li Shen of the Li family was, he would not lose all his family property.

Now looking at where they live, Grandpa Jing has a clue.

Sure enough, the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked.

"In the past few years, my family's financial situation has not been as good as before, and I sold my old house to move here because I wanted to go to school for Shishi."

Li Shen noticed that Grandpa Jing had been looking at the surrounding environment, and was deeply afraid that the other party would guess that he moved here after gambling money.

Grandpa Jing nodded and said nothing more.

Li Shen led the two of them to the innermost building.

This building is made of red bricks, and the exterior walls are the most original red bricks. It looks very dated at first glance.

Following Li Shen up to the third floor, an indescribable smell came from the house the moment Li Shen opened the door.

The musty smell of old houses combined with the smell of human sweat.

Not only Jingyao, but also grandpa wanted to turn around and leave at that time.

"Uncle, Yaoyao, come in quickly."

The two calmed down before entering the house.

"Uncle is here? Is this Yaoyao? She's grown so big."

Li Shen's wife and children heard the noise and came out of the bedroom.

Aunt Li's cousin stepped forward enthusiastically. When she saw Jing Yao holding a bag with a knife in her hand, she immediately reached out to take it.

Seeing her movement, Jing Yao turned sideways to avoid her hand.

"I'll get it myself."

Aunt Li suddenly looked a little embarrassed, and she quickly pretended not to care and pulled Li Shishi, who had been standing by the bedroom door.

"Shishi, what are you doing here? Why don't you call someone quickly?"

"Uncle."

Li Shishi looked reluctant.

Aunt Li patted Li Shishi.

"And your cousin Yaoyao."

"cousin."

It wasn't like Li Shishi couldn't feel Xi Yao's unkindness, so she nodded lightly and ignored it.

Looking at Jingyao in front of her, Li Shishi was filled with jealousy.

My grandma is also from the Jing family. Why do they live like this? On the other hand, Jing Yao is wearing clean clothes and has a faint fragrance on her body.

Unlike their family members, they haven't taken a proper bath since the water only came once a day for an hour.

I wipe my body with clean water every day, and the water after wiping my body is left for other uses.

Looking at Jing Yao at this moment, Li Shishi wished she could swap their identities.

But thinking about her father's arrangements, Li Shishi felt much calmer.

They can only be happy for a while.

Jingyao helped her grandfather sit down on the sofa in the Li family's living room. Li Shen had already told her to turn on the air conditioner in the living room. Jingyao did not miss the heartbroken look in Aunt Li's eyes.

After the air conditioner was running for a while, Jing Yao felt that the smell in the room had dissipated a lot.

"Where are the things my sister left behind?"

Grandpa sat on the slightly old sofa of Li's house and looked at the couple.

"I'll take it out right now."

Li Shen winked at Cousin Li and entered the bedroom, dragging Li Shishi in as well.

From the corner of her eye, Jing Yao saw Aunt Li walking to the door and quietly locking it.

The actions of these people in the Li family were unusual.

Jing Yao opens the bag to the length where he can draw the knife at any time.

Grandpa looked at Jing Yao's actions in surprise.

Doesnt her granddaughter want to kill the entire Li family? !

Although Li Shen was not very good and Li Shishi had a bit of a vicious mouth, it would not be enough to kill them.

"Yao Yao, you..."

Jing Yao raised her index finger to her mouth, and her grandfather understood that she was telling him not to speak.

"Someone."

After whispering, Jingyao looked at the closed bedroom door.

"What's going on, Lao Li? You haven't come out to get something for so long."

Jing Yao watched Aunt Li enter the bedroom as she spoke.

"What's wrong with you? It takes you so long to find something."

Then Jing Yao heard the sound of the bedroom being locked from inside, and Jing Yao's expression became even more serious.

Grandpa also sensed that something was wrong. He stood up and grabbed Jing Yao's arm to leave.

Before he could take a step forward, the door to another bedroom, which had been closed before, opened.

Four shirtless, fat, tattooed men walked out from inside.

"That old boy Li Shen really didn't lie to me."

"His niece is really pretty."

"What are you going to do?"

Grandpa Jing protected Jing Yao behind him.

"Li Shen! What do you mean?!"

There was no sound from the closed bedroom.

"What do you mean? He, Li Shen, owed us money and gave his niece to us."

One of the tattooed men looked at Jing Yao with a lewd expression.

"Brother, I heard Li Shen say that his cousin is very rich. When the time comes, let's ask the old man to write a gift of property. We can both get the beauty and the money."

The man who was called brother turned around and patted him on the shoulder.

"You are still smart, so I will do as you say."

What he originally discussed with Li Shen was that they would take half of the Jing family's property, and Jing Jianguo and Jing Yao would do whatever they wanted.

Now that they have changed their minds, whether Li Shen dares to have an opinion or not is not within his scope of consideration.

"Old man, I advise you two to cooperate a little bit, so that I can save your lives."

Grandpa Jing protects Jing Yao, thinking that today he has to let Jing Yao leave even if he is told to be here.

As I get older, I make money every day of my life.

Jing Yao is different, she is only twenty years old and her life is beautiful.

"You have a good idea, why don't you ask me for my opinion?"

Jingyao stepped forward and stood in front of her grandfather.

"Yao Yao..."

Jing Yao patted her grandfather's hand comfortingly, telling him not to worry.

Seeing Jing Yao getting closer to them and her intact face made them ready to make a move.

"Little beauty, do you agree?"

The one who started talking was about to touch Jing Yao.

"I disagree!"

The next second, Jing Yao's long knife swung out, and the eldest brother's arm and body were separated.

"Ah!!!! My hand!!!!"

The sudden change frightened the other three people.

"You actually have a knife!"

Jing Yao looked sternly and pointed a knife at the remaining three people.

"There are two ways, one is to let us leave, the other is to die!"

"Second Brother! Second Brother! Kill her! Kill her!"

The boss covered his broken arm and looked at his stump on the ground and roared angrily.

"She was alone with an old man. We took away her knife. A woman is not at our mercy!"

Under the roar of their boss, the remaining three people became more courageous and prepared to give it a try.

"Grandpa, hide."

Grandpa hesitated and looked at Jing Yao who was standing in front of him.

"Hide well, I can handle it."

Jing Yao ordered again, and grandpa entered the kitchen at the back, locked the door, and looked at the kitchen knives in the kitchen and picked them up.

Looking at the four people in the living room, Jing Yao knew that what she had learned before was about to be put to the test.

Let these people sharpen their swords today.

"superior!"

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone except the boss who was squatting on the ground and covering his hands rushed towards Jing Yao.

In another bedroom, the three members of the Li family were hiding inside, looking indescribably excited.

"Dad, can those people really do it?"

Li Shishi heard the screams outside, as if Jing Yao had cut off the opponent's hand.

"Those people are all on the road. They have done this kind of thing a lot. Besides, just a girl and an old man, how powerful can they be."

"That's right, Shishi, let's just wait here. When the outside is over, our family's good days will come."

Li Shishi didn't speak and listened to the movement outside through the door. She always felt that things would not be so simple.

In the living room, all four big men were lying on the ground.

Jing Yao wiped the blood from the knife wound on one of them and looked at the locked bedroom door with cold eyes.

The culprit has not yet been solved.

Looking at the four corpses on the ground, Jing Yao had a good idea in her mind.

To collect all the corpses of these four people into your own space warehouse, of course you have to put them far away from your supplies.

Jing Yao casually pulled out a piece of cloth of unknown purpose and wiped away the blood on the ground. Then Jing Yao kicked the cloth under the sofa.

After doing this, Jing Yao took grandpa out of the kitchen.

Grandpa smelled the smell of blood as soon as he entered the living room, but the four big men from before were nowhere to be seen.

"Those four people were beaten up by me and have left."

If it hadn't been for the smell of blood in the room, Grandpa would have almost believed it.

"Grandpa, sit down and wait for me for a while."

After asking Grandpa to sit down, Jing Yao walked to the closed door.

"Cousin Li, haven't you found my aunt's things yet?"

Hearing Jing Yao's voice outside the door, the three people in the room felt cold all over.

Those were four big men. He couldn't defeat them. How could Jing Yao be fine? !

"I...I...not yet."

Li Shen stammered in reply.

"Then let me help you!"

"No···"

With Li Shen's words of rejection still on his lips, Jing Yao kicked open the bedroom door.

The three people in the bedroom looked at Jing Yao as if he was asking for his life.

"You...you...don't come over!"

"Why are you so polite? I'm here to help you, Li! Biao! Uncle!"

Jing Yao said as she closed the door that she had kicked down.

Grandpa was sitting in the living room, staring blankly at the broken door.

In his ears, the three members of the Li family begged for mercy and cried out in pain.

This...is this my gentle, gentle, cute and lovely granddaughter? !

When Jing Yao came out, she saw her grandfather looking at her with a complicated expression.

"grandfather?"

"Ah? Are you done? Then let's go home."

He was not at all curious about what happened to the family of three in the house, nor did he want to know where the four strong men had gone.

Grandpa walked in front with a fluttering voice. When he went out, Jingyao took the Li family's keys with him.

Grandpa Jing didn't come back to his senses until he sat in the car.

Looking at her grandpa in the rearview mirror, Jing Yao lamented that she seemed to have scared her grandpa today.

It seems that I will have to avoid Grandpa next time I encounter something like this.

"Grandpa, I asked Cousin Li, but there is no relic of my aunt at all."

Grandpa had already realized that he had been cheated when he met the four people.

"If not, then there won't be."

"Don't contact them again."

Grandpa nodded. He learned a lot from the experience. Even at his age, he was tricked by the younger generation, which almost caused harm to his granddaughter.

I'll blacklist them all when I get back!

Seeing that the grandfather in the back seat seemed to be looking a little better, Jing Yao felt relieved.

Even if grandpa really wants to contact them, it will probably be difficult in the future.

After returning to her villa, Jing Yao sat down with her grandfather and asked Aunt Lin to make a soothing soup for her grandfather.

I went upstairs to wash up.

After exercising at Li's house for so long, I was already covered in sweat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
我们是一家专业制作海外大学文凭《1比1定做亚岗昆学院硕士毕业证实拍图》【Q/微1954 292 140】《Algonquin硕士学位证书原版仿制》,在读证明办理,学位证办理,毕业证,diploma办理的公司。致力于用最真诚的服务跟质量来为每一位因特殊因素拿不到学位证的同学服务。 留学服务中心:实体...
1 0 1
《美国文凭学历证书定做蒙茅斯大学研究生毕业证》Q微-1954 292 140《美国MU研究生毕业证快速办理》如已删请点开网页快照,办理蒙茅斯大学真实教育部学位认证,国外假文凭成绩单,假学历,假毕业证,国外假文凭找工作!给家人看! 留学生归国服务中心面向留学生提供以下服务: 一、办理毕业证成绩单《快...
1 0 1
美国买纽约理工大学毕业证文凭、留学生学历认证【Q威信:1954 292 140】致力于帮助留学生解决无法毕业,无法认证学历的难题,并帮助留学生办理国外大学纽约理工大学毕业证/成绩单以及回国所需的真实学位学历认证。十五年老牌公司,成功案例近万,诚信第一,一手价格,物超所值! 为广大留学生提供以下服务...
1 0 1
国际留学归国服务中心《论文没过维克森林大学毕业证字体》【Q/微1954 292 140】《美国WFU转学成绩单论文没过》实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精! #澳洲文凭毕业证 #美国毕业证 #英国文凭 #加拿大文凭毕业证 #新西兰毕业证 #法国毕业证 #德国毕业证、铸就十年品质!信誉!实体公司...