Clairvoyance (Madame Web Rew...

By AwesomeReadingUniver

Cassandra Webb is a paramedic that saves your life. Soon after she does, she opens up about signs of clairvoy... More

Meeting Webb
Hit
In The Back
Ezekiel
What We Know
First Night with Julia
Webs
Collide and Clash
Suit
Fight For Life

I Did

310 6 2
By AwesomeReadingUniver

I was in the diner. It wasn't full today- as a matter of fact nobody was here. Nobody but Cassie. Julia was on her way. I cooked three waffles and brought them to our table. "Thanks again, Y/n." Cassie said.
"No problem. Uhh, i got a text from my friend, Ben today. He told me police found Ezekiel's body and asked him about it. He asked me about it. I told him we didn't know." I told her.
"Well...okay then." She said nonchalantly and scratched her neck. I took a part of my waffle, dipped it in syrup, and bit into it. "I did like you." Cassie told me. I looked at her. "What?"
"I did like you. But... but i see how things are. You are Julia are together. And I'm not gonna try to change that." Cassie said. "She's a pretty lady."
"Thanks, Cassie." I told her, brushing by her saying she liked me. "It's okay."
Julia walked in the diner. She came and took a seat next to me and kissed my cheek. "Morning, Julia." I said with a smile.
"Morning, Y/n. Morning Cassie. Any troubles?" She asked.
"Aside from my friend Ben asking if we knew about Ezekiel's death, no. We're all good." I told Julia.
"Thankfully. Cassie, hows your eye?" Julia asked.
"My eye is fine. All he did was give me a black eye. It's not gonna partially blind me." She told us.
"You see any visions of Ezekiel or the police or...anything?" I asked her.
"Nope. No visions. That either means my power is gone now we killed Ezekiel, or we're just done for now and can relax for a bit." Cassie told us. "Do those cameras work?"
"Nope, those things are plastic displays. That area back there behind the counter door leads to a fridge, a freezer, some ingredients, a sink, and an employee exit. No camera system." I told them. They both laughed and Julia took a bite of her waffle.

And now's the end of my Madame Web story. I hope you guys thought this was better than the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.5K 78
EMIR LUTHFI | NADINE HARLEY ANDERSON Anderson series vol 1 Takdir yang telah menyatukan mereka. Sangat tidak sangka dari hanya berkawan biasa menjadi...
790K 19.9K 27
haikyuu yandere one - shots
986K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
3.4K 105 5
This is my second but first Character x reader book I have done One Shots and still am but this is my actual first character x reader. I LOVE Ronal...