𝓣𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓸 𝓥. 𝓣𝓶𝓷...

By livelaughlovelatinas

"What are you?" "I'm you, aren't I? " "Hell no, im too black for this." A Leonardo x female Puerto Rican sto... More

Disclaimer!!!!!
Characters
1.) Welcome to New York City
2.) New school New me
3.) I think i need some new friends
4.) Who's the new guy?
5.) The Accident.
6.) Who is she.
7.) What are you?
8.) Exes
9.) Back from the dead
10.) Ambushed
11.) Money
100!!!
12.) Hangin out
13.) Falling in love?
13.5) Your in Love!
Fun facts!
14.) Overprotective
15.) getting a little personal
16.) Figuring Out
17.) Heard you like dandelions
18.) Trust
19.) Getting hot
20.) Finally
Fun facts(☆'3`)
21.) Date night
22.) Cheering him up
23.) Spotted
25.) Training
26.) Supicious
27.) Grounded
28.) Legends Never Die
29.) Welcome, Umi kitsune
Im back
30.) Training Day
31.) Ex stays an ex
31.5) Girl's night out
32.) Love
33.) Scared

24.) Sweet, But Sour Ride

22 1 4
By livelaughlovelatinas

Myra Montgomery
————————————
I haven't been out in a while, and I'll blame that on Leo. He brings me food, forces me to not leave unless he's watching me, he even calls me daily. It was pretty nice knowing someone cared this much about me.

I suddenly get a knock at the door.

"Myra, can you answer that?" I get up and walk to door. I open it to see a card on the ground. The fuck?

"What the fuc..k?" I open it to see a... drivers license?
I then go up to the window and see a motorcycle parked infront of the building, brand new, in all pink. Pink. Why was this so familiar?

"Ma, did you get me a motorcycle?"She peeks her head out of the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah, remember you took that driver test and passed? But I didn't get you the motorcycle, I don't know who did." I look at her, and then look down at the driver's license. Wait, so that motorcycle, is mine?

I run outside the apartment and run down the stairs as fast as I can, even jumping some steps.

3rd person
——————-
The brothers and Casey were busy playing games and busy eating pizza. Until the sound of a car revving up and echoing through the sewers can be heard. They all look towards the sound.

April and Myra drive through the sewers, hitting multiple corners and cuts. April holding onto Myra for dear life and screaming her lungs out of fear. While Myra was having the best time of her life.

Myra holds the right handle grip. She rotates the handle with her hand towards her, making the motorcycle rev again and the front tire lifts into the air.

"Myra, Myra, I didn't sign up for this!" April yells echo down the train tracks.

"You signed up for this the moment you hopped on!" Myra cackles.

Then, in the blink of the eye, a pink motorcycle that had blinged hearts a shade darker around it jumped into the lair. Some small, some big. With more rhinestones on the right side, it spells out the word love.

Myra drifts the motorcycle in a circle several times before stopping and parking the motorcycle. She steps off the motorcycle proudly, while April weakly gets off from the dizzy ride.

Myra wore a pink helmet with cat ears on top. But fully covered and bedazzled with rhinestones, this time, the rhinestones matched the helmets color.

On the left side was a bedazzled hello kitty holding money, with a spray painted quote under saying "Make money, not friends,"

"Wassup pendejos!" Myra takes off her helmet and smiles happily as they stare at me in shock.

"Ok, first, she got a gun, now she has a motorcycle! Life is so not fair, this is some bull!" Raph yells in anger before kicking his dummy in the head.

"I can't believe your driving it in pj's" Leo points out. Myra looks downs at the pajama pants and rolls her eyes.

"So what? You would've got all mad if I came in my moms skin tight motorcycle suit," Myra walks up to him placing a kiss on his head.

"Pajamas it is then," He replied smiling at her.

"I would like to see you in that motorcycle skin tight suit," Casey replied from behind Leo and he snaps his head towards him. Casey immediately puts his hands up, clearing his throat.

"That is exactly the reason why," Leo looks at Myra annoyed with Casey.

Myra Montgomery
————————————

"Hey Myra, there's a note on the back of the motorcycle," I look at the note Mikey pointed at and then picked up. Waving the note in the air I walk over and take it from him.

"What is this?" I sit down by Leo and he wraps an arm around my waist and looks over curiously at what it says.

From, Dad?

Hey kid, happy birthday. Sorry if your sweet ride came a little late. I know your probably all grown up. Getting a boyfriend, even a girlfriend. I just want to let you know that no matter where you are, no matter what you do, I'll always love you. I know you're out here doing so many great things. I'll always be watching over you, in the good and bad times. I hope your taking care of your mother. Please, don't blame yourself for what happened. Cant have my daughter getting all emotional for something she couldn't control. Stay fierce, stay wild, stay you. Focus on yourself, don't let the past get to you, it was bound to happen. I know your strong, and i know you'll get through all the obstacles through your lifetime.
Love you, bonita.
From: ya old man

"From, your old man," My voice slightly breaks as I read the last few words. I hold Leo's hand with all my might.

"I, I think I need some space to process this, sorry guys," I smile as I get up. Don't cry, don't you dare cry.

Leo quickly gets up with me. He follows me over to his room.

"Myra, are you alright?"  My hands start vigorously shaking as I hug him. He hugs me back and rubs my back. My body breaks down immediately and I start bawling my eyes out. He sits down on the bed and I straddle his lap.

"Can, can you tell me what happened to your dad?" I try and form words but I just end up stuttering as I hiccup.

"I- I- I couldn't help him, he died because of me," I replied in between hiccups. Trying to catch my breath.

"Do you think, you could tell me, how he died?" he cups my face.

"And he made a portal to some junkyard, my mom was unconscious, I didn't know what to do, I had no energy to run, I had no energy to even stand, all I could do was sit and watch my dad die in a fire as the portal slowly closed. I screamed and cried hopping he would walk out a-ok. But it never happened, and it will never happen, if I had never got that stupid teddy bear from Bradford, if I was never so ignorant. If I was smarter, no one this would happen, I would still have my dad, my mom would still be happy, we would all be a happy family." I ramble on, speaking at a speed no one would be able to listen to. Leo just sat in silence, listening to every word I said.

"Dārin, look at me," I make eye contact with him.

"There was nothing you could do to stop what happened, you were only 4," I hold onto the necklace he gave me that day. I never took it off, only if I was going to sleep, or in the shower.

"You were 4, you would have never noticed the tracker in the teddy bears eye, you would have never been strong enough to defeat Bradford and Xevor, you were only a child, don't blame yourself for what happened. It was out of your control. You have to let go."

"I have let go, I'm serious, I really have! Why do people keep saying that? Estoy bien, sí, estoy bien." Leo looks at me sadly. I really haven't let go, have I? I take a deep breath and wipe my tears.

"How do I let go?" I lean on him.

"You can't help but think of your dad, so when you do, think of the happy things that you experienced and not the sad. Be glad that you got to experience them," As he explains I think of a time where we were at a park and he tried to fit into the baby swing. He got stuck so we had to get the fire department to help. I smile and giggle at the thought.

"And if  you think of the bad times, don't let them effect you, just smile, like you always do," I'm then reminded of my dad's death. I take a shaky breath.

It's time to let go Myra, no more.

All of my memories appear. Happy and sad ones. Silly and mad ones. I listen to the sound of Leo's heartbeat and smile even wider. I was even laughing at this point.

"Thank you Leo, I finally let go. I'm free! No more angst! No more sadness. The old Myra is back and better than ever!" I jump up and start dancing. I punch and kick the air in excitement.

"Te amo, te amo, te amo!" I kiss him multiple times.

"Your sure your okay?"he holds my hands and I look down.

"Wanna stay here a little more? Maybe cuddle?" I nod my head vigorously and cuddle up to him. He places kisses on head as I lean into his neck.

She made it. It is almost time for our new kitsune.

LATINA LOVER PREACHES
❤️ yeah I got nothing to say, uhhhh

-1504 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 43 8
Ever since she was saved from the streets, 13 year old Gabrielle Wilson ran with an underground gang. What makes them so different? Well, they're mut...
378K 11.8K 35
"Aha! So you are soft! I knew it!" You poked him in the middle of the shell. "What-no! That's not what I meant-" "You act like you're this macho toug...
4.1K 147 28
Narrator: Turtlelover1987 { Tmnt 2016 version} Published: May 11, 2019 A cop named Leonardo has been struggling with his past for three years know a...
51.3K 1.4K 29
Now that you're moved in with the turtles back on their Earth, you have more problems than you did before. Now you have to protect yourself from the...