𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁...

By ProblemChild1470

(SONICX MALE Characters x FEMReader) 15-year-old (Y/N) is a talented girl. 13 years old when they graduated f... More

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 1 ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 2☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 3☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 5☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 6☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 8☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 9☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 10☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 11☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 12☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 13☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 14☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 15☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 16☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 17☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。
☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 18☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 4☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

488 23 29
By ProblemChild1470

(Eggman's POV)

I laugh evilly as I look out at the city in front of me. "Conquering this puny planet will be a picnic. As an appetizer, I'll finish off the city." I said viciously underneath my tongue.

"Which robot will you use, Doctor?" One of my badnik asked me holding out a plate of cards. "-Hmm, let's see." I take the cards and spread them across the palm of my hands. "They all look so lethal. Hmmm, I can't choose..." Smirking I placed them inside of my shuffling machine pulling down the lever letting it shoes for me... It spins for a few minutes before landing.

"Ah, Missile Wrist! Perfect~"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Somewhere in the sewers~)

Amy and Knuckles we're walking down underneath the city in the sewers. Completely lost as Knuckles rambles about how all of this conundrum was Sonic's fault. Amy trying to reflect his mind by saying everything he did was to try and stop Eggman and to stop blaming him for something that wasn't his fault.

"Tch... Even if Dr Eggman is the one to blame, Sonic shouldn't have pushed him so far." Complained Knuckles baring his teeth in frustration and anger. You couldn't really blame the guy... They were in a whole different world confused of where they were and have no idea how to get out.

Amy stopping in her tracks. "He's not afraid to fight back!" Replied Amy trying to stick up for her crush. Knuckles stops as well and side glances her. "Sonic just likes getting into fights for kicks." Replied Knuckles back at the link hedgehog.

"Hmpf, I'm not going any further if you talk trash about Sonic." Protested Amy as she crosses her arms and looks away from him. "I don't have time for this. See ya." He did cafe about her complaints and didn't think twice about walking away from her. Which catches the hedgehog off guard. "You're not going to leave me down here alone, are you?"

"Do what you want. That's your business." He said with a single care in his voice. (This is why 2003 Knuckles was my favorite XD) Amy sighs placing her hands on her hips. "Oh, this is gonna be impossible. Hey, come on, Knuckles! Don't be mad! Wait up!" She yells running after the red echidna.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~At the Thorndyke Mansion~)

Tails was next to the Tornado with Chris's grampa. Spraying water on the tornado. "I like to keep the tornado nice and clean!" He tells him placing his thumb over the water making it spray out more water over the plane.

"Tails, I'd love to study this plane's mechanic someday!" Grandpa said with such curiosity and interest about the young foxes plane. Cream sitting down and having tea and donuts(?) with Cheese. "Do you like it, Cheese?" She asked her little Choa friend who nods happily eating another bite.

Just then Chris voice can be heard our yelling. "Hey Tails!" He calls out in a kinda upset tone. "What's wrong?" He asks the young teen who stops in front of him. "Where's Sonic and (Y/N)?" He asked wondering where the blue hedgehog and his cousin was?

Cream spoke up. "They left this morning. He wanted to go explore and asked Y/N to show him around! Downtown I think is where she took him." She tells them. "If the police spot them, they'll try to catch him." Chris proclaims worriedly.

Tails raises a brow. "Catch Sonic? I don't think so. Besides, kid genius is with him! I'm sure she can also help him get out of any situations." Tails said with a happy pink face. Tails had grew fond over the girl and with how smart she was! It wasn't everyday someone could be interested in the same stuff as him who wasn't an adult.

"I just hope their careful..." Mutters Chris making Tails have a doubtful face. "Hmm, that's not his style. Sonic loves danger." This making Gramps laugh. "And you know your cousin is. She sees an opportunity to try out her gadgets she'll do it. My, that girls life is like a video game." This making Chris eyes widen. "We have to bring them back! Right away!!"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Y/N's POV~)

"Whoa...this view is amazing...and it only took...huh 2 minutes and 23 seconds. In human speed it would have taken 2 days to even come close up here." I said taking out a camera and takes couple pictures. Sonic had taken me and him to a top of one of the mountains.

Sonic rubbing his finger underneath his nose as he smirks. "See, told you we'd get here quick. So, can you show me what you were making last night!" He asked curiously looking at me bag. "Okay okay! Don't tell Chris ...or Gramps. I'm kinda grounded from creating anything at the moment, but I couldn't help myself with theses.."

I take out blue and red boots that were about my size. Sonic's once excited face then turn a little disappointed. He tilts his head confused. "I mean...there cool boots not gonna lie, but what exactly-" before he could finish his sentence, once I had fully placed both boots on my feet I strapped them on tightly before pressing each button on the side.

Sounds of gears and powering up noises can be heard as the boots glow an electric blue and a dark red. Steam rises from underneath the boots, and I begin to slowly rise up in the air. Flames hover from underneath me. As I control my balance keeping me from falling face first.

"I give you, the Rocket Boots. I've been working on these bad boys for over a month now. Took me a while to find the right repairs and constantly having to keep hidden. But they finally work! Watch this!" I fly up higher in the air doing a backflip before landing in a cool pose back on the ground.

"SUPER!...But one question...How fast can they go~?" He said looking at me with competitive eyes as my dark red eyes give the look back. "Is that a challenge, blue boy?" I pop my knuckles as I place my sunglasses on my eyes. Looking at each other for a couple more seconds as we both race down the mountain.

We began to speed at the same pace at first. Running past a river, to a bridge, then coming back into the city streets. Before something catching our eyes making us return back a couple of steps.

Me and Sonic look at each other before looking at the crowd of people looking up at a building. "What the heck is going on?" I question out loud getting closer to the crowd of people. They were all looking at a screen on a building.

"What's going on up their?!"

"That's a robot on the roof! This could be a interplanetary invasion!"

All the people began to talk over one another wondering what it could have been. Sonic pulls my arm before pointing up at the tree telling me to help him up there so that we could get a better look.

Picking him up as I fly up to one of the branches and places him on top. Us both looking up... before catching something on the screen. It was a chubby man with... I couldn't lie was the most fabulous mustache I have ever seen, blue glasses and a red suit...strange...where have I...seen him before? Why am I getting deja vu all of a sudden, I've never seen this man in my life.

"Eggman! So that clown got sent here too!" Sonic hisses his name...wait... Eggman?! That's Eggman??!! He's human?! Why am I more disappointed that he's human and not an actual egg? Shame, I was actually looking forward to seeing a evil villain who was an egg.

I snap out of my thoughts when I look once more to see Chris and Tail's on the tornado as a robot was attacking them. "Chris! Tails! We need to help them, Sonic." I tell him, placing him back down on the ground. "Time for us to join the party!" He winks at me holding my hand tightly and drags me along with him so we were at the same speed.

We were going in a face speeding pace. Not fast enough according to Sonic. "If we want to be a part of the action we better pick up the pace. Think you can also help with the boost?" He looks back at me as I nod. Taking out a wrench from my pocket and adjusting the gears on my boots making the rockets at the bottom much more adjustable and wider. Giving me enough boost power making us go even faster, mostly thanks to Sonic's super speed but a little bit of help with a bit of some mechanical boost.

We were almost in the city before we knew it! Hang on Tail's and Chris. We're coming for you!

We we're approaching in the city. "Let's split up! He'll never see me coming but he knows you! You help with your friends and I'll get him from behind!" I say to him. He looks at me for a second. "Alright! But be careful! Eggman is more dangerous than you think!" He tells me making me laugh. "You got it Sonic!" I winked before zooming off to the opposite side.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~No ones POV~)

Chris looks down from the Tornado as he smiles. Seeing Sonic from down below. "It's okay! Help is on the way!" He yells out in happiness making Eggman turn his head in confusion.

Sonic running closer to them. Tails pulling down the Tornado as Chris hand his a ring. Sonic quickly grabbing it as he clenches it tight. Making it glow brightly in his hand. He began to spin dash up the building making Eggman growls in furiousness. "There he is! Get ready to fire!" Eggman calls out to his robot making it throw Amy so it can shoot.

Amy screaming out as she was about to hit the ground. (Y/N) jumps up and grabs her. "Gotcha! You okay?" She asked her jumping back down. Placing her next to Knuckles to stares at her in disbelief...who was this girl?!

(Y/N) turns around to look at them. As she closes her eyes and smile while holding up the peace sign. Before turning back over to see Eggman yelling at his bots to try and shoot Sonic. "I had just about enough of this Egghead." She flies back up and flies over to him.

"FIRE AWAY-"

"HEY EGGMAN!"

He stops before looking over at the girl calling his name. She jumps down in front of him standing nearly a few inches from him as she kneels in front of him on one knee. "Gotta say love the high tech design. But not a huge fan of using it for evil though." Her glasses drop off her face... making Eggman's eyes widen.

"You're eyes..." He said softly making her tilt her head confused. Oh crap- her glasses came off. She really needs to get goggles next time. "Parties over, your scrambled!" (Y/N) yelled out as she slams down a type of micro chip onto his egg like flying device. It began to make the thing glitch and go haywire.

(Y/N) jumps down off of his machine and safely lands onto the roof of the building. Seeing that Sonic had successfully destroyed eggman's robot. She smiled as she cheers. Chris looking down with Tails from the Tornado as they also cheered. "Alright Sonic!"

Sonic jumping down near her as they both fist bump each other. "That was amazing!" "I know! You were also amazing!" "Thank you thank you but you were also just as amazing." They both laugh in unison before looking at Eggman with the same smug expression while saying. "You lose~"

Eggman growled as he was covered in black smoke and soot. "Hmm! This isn't over, blue boy! And YOU!" He points at (Y/N) making her look around before pointing at herself making sure he was talking about her. "I'll be coming for you next!" He then began to fly away while shouting "You haven't heard the last of Eggman! Soon I will rule this world, this universe and the Choas Emeralds will be mine!" Followed my him laughing manically.

"Yeah well good luck with that buddy!...What the heck is a Choas Emerald?" Said (Y/N) confused making Sonic wink at her. "I'll tell ya later-"

"Oh, Sonic! Sonic!" A loud female voice could be heard seconds before poor Sonic was crushed in a hug by Amy as she had tears in her eyes from being worried about him. "You're okay!"

(Y/N) laughing at this as he glares at her. "Take it easy!" Amy starts to ramble about how she thought she'd never see her again. "Amy, please let me go." He plead for the pink hedgehog to let me go. "Whoa whoa, easy girly. Before you suffocate the poor dude. You okay though? " The human girl asked the female hedgehog who looks up at her and nods.

"Uh huh, I am! Thank you for saving me!" She yells out now (Y/N) being the one being crushed in a death hug. Sonic now laughing at her. But the party soon had to end as heavy foot steps can be heard running up.

Military men carry rifles surround them all. (Y/N) standing up getting in front of them. "Get behind me guys." She said keeping her eyes locked on the soldiers. The red echidna who at first had a bit of suspicion from the human girl...now had some respect... trying to protect beings she's never met before? He was amazed by her bravery... but her eyes...where has he seen them before?

"All right, nobody move. Kid genius... should have known you'd also be apart of this. I knew something was fishy about you every sense you made headlines years ago..." Said with venom in the man's voice.

"Beefing with a kid you barley know?...geez your life is sad." Kid genius aka (Y/N) said deadpanned. Making Sonic chuckle. "Great...now what to we do." Knuckles said out loud. The soldier grips his gun more.

"Don't try running away." This making the red echidna furious as he balls his fist tightly. "Knuckles never runs away from a fight." He said deeply making the soldier a bit worried. (Y/N) smirking while seeing this. "City's best military men...what a joke."

"SONIC! (Y/N)!!" Tails voice yells out from above making us look up. The Tornado swoops down with a ladder as Sonic and Amy grab it, but (Y/N) n Knuckles didn't. "(Y/N)! Knuckles! C'mon!" Sonic yells out.

"Listen... they might seem like tough guys...but they ain't. Don't waste all your strength on a easy level...get it together until a real boss battle happens." (Y/N) says to Knuckles who finally stopped growing before looking at her. She smiles as she grabs his hand. His face going red from the contact, holding onto her tight as she fly up in the air. Bullets flying past them, thankfully not hitting them thank goodness.

"Right on time guys!" (Y/N) says to Tails and Chris. "That was amazing (Y/N)! How you messed with Eggmans stuff! And those boots are amazing!" Tails said truly outstanding by her work of robotics. "Hey! Didn't your parents ground you from-" " Nobody likes a snitch Chris!" She laughs out interrupting Chris before looking at the blushing Echidna who refused to make eye contact.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(Y/N's POV)

"I wonder what his deal is? Oh well! I've had enough adventure for one day...I could go for a nice bath and a comfy bed." I said in my head before being snap back into reality by Chris. "We'll go back to my house, guys!" Tails backing up his sentence. "Cream and Cheese are already there waiting for us."

"Wow! Them too? So we are all here together." Amy said happily still hugging on to Sonic who didn't seem pleased with so much affection.

"Count me out." Said the echidna in my arms who finally spoke. "This is where I get off." He nudges me in my side making me let go of him as he drops down... My heart stops for a second thinking I just killed someone for the first time. Before I saw him floating down... Not even going to question how. I just let it happen... he'll be fine... hopefully.

"Uh... Just so we're all clear. He did that on himself. I wasn't the one who dropped him he wanted to go down." I look back up at them, which Sonic replies "That's knuckles. He does things his way." This making me chuckle. "Reminds me of a certain blue hedgehog I know." I wink at him. His cheeks turn pink as he smiles. "Also reminds me of a certain human I know." We both laugh as we make our way back to the mansion.

.... But I still can't help but wonder... Why do we have the feeling I know him...That Doctor?

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Eggmans POV~)

I was back on my ship wiping the soot off of my face as I growl. Slamming my fist onto my dashboard. "Damn Sonic!... No matter. Once I find those Chaos emeralds I'll be unstoppable once more.... But on more important topics."

I take out a small picture from inside of my suit. Holding it up as I look down at it... Saying softly as I sit down on my chair.

"My precious creation...At last I have found you...My daughter."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.5K 35
A G.U.N. Agent. That was your dream. And that was what you would be, whether your father, the commander, liked it or not. With your father being the...
15K 224 23
What happens when a young hedgehog girl who knows she's destined to meet her hero after reading tarot cards, is saved by a Tall, thick mustached and...
7.4K 209 11
I look around and feel a really bad headache. "Where am I?..." I look down and see my hands full of blood. " How?! "I roll my eyes and try to get the...
531 0 20
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Sonic x anime, called SONIC X Heroes, which is like a retelling of the anime, where Sonic an...