R2W: a Hiro Hamada x reader f...

By Red_Madhattress

So this is my second story and my own way to redeem myself as I don't really like the first one I wrote. I fe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Why have I been absent?
When will I start posting again?

Chapter Four

25 0 0
By Red_Madhattress

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗯
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰

The next morning Tadashi got up early, dressed up, picked up his school stuff and watched as his brother was peacefully sleeping on the floor, his body turned to the side and Mochi sleeping in the space between his legs and stomach. On the floor there were all kinds of objects scattered around: pieces of Megabot, blueprints, the notebook where he kept all his research about different materials, their resistance and compatibilities with Megabot, chips and new parts for the bot. Then he noticed that the 3D printer had been turned on and had some new interesting pieces that he figured were for the bot. Then he saw Meabot's torso near his Hiro's hand. He ad spent the whole night trying to fix his bot. Tadashi picked up a blanket from his wardrobe and put it over his brother’s body, then he headed out.

That same night they went to SFIT.

"Ok a little warning before we go inside. Don't touch anything and be careful when you walk from lab to lab, we try to be careful but incidents are part of the process of creating new inventions"

"Bro I'm not 5 and you sound like you build bombs in there"

Tadashi chuckled and walked to the side door of the university which led directly into the labs. He unlocked it and just as they stepped in the expression on Hiro's face changed completely. It was a high-tech heaven.

"Heads up!"

A girl with purple-streaked hair whizzed by on a bike. She was wearing a pair of black cargo pants with a silver chain attached to them from the belt, a black crop top Nirvana shirt and a pair of black leather boots. She stopped short and tossed the bike onto a rack. Tadashi walked over to her and smiled while Huro couldn't help himself and started touching the bike.

"Whoa...electro-mag suspension"

"And who are you?"

"Hiro this is Go Go, Go Go this is my little brother"

Go Go chewed her gum and nodded and Hiro went back to looking at the bike as he had never seen something like this before. Go Go spun the bike's back wheel which was suspended between two magnetic forks. The wheel seemed to float like magic between the magnetic flames.

"Zero resistance, faster bike. But not fast enough yet"

She took the wheel and threw it in the trash. The boy started as she fired up a 3D printer on the spot and began to create a new wheel, then he heard a noise coming from the other side of the lab. He saw a large muscular guy with dreadlocks experimenting with lasers there. He had a brown vest over a white shirt, a pair of black pants and a pair of shoes a little bit fancier than the one you go on a run with. His workspace was immaculately organized. Hiro headed for the machine.

"Whoa do not move, stay behind the line please"

Hiro stepped back and looked down noticing a black and white line that was taped on the floor.

"Hey Wasabi this is my brother Hiro"

"Hello Hiro, prepare to be amazed. Now catch"

He tossed an apple up into the air but just when Hiro tried to catch it it fell apart in hundreds of water-thin pieces.

"Wow..."

Wasabi grabbed a bottle and sprayed the liquid inside it into the air making hundreds of green lasers immediately visible.

"There has never been an optic system this precise"

Hiro nodded noticing how Wasabi was carefully placing his spray bottle back into a particular circle on the table full of other things, all put in a systematic order.

"I have a system. A place for everything, everything in its place"

Just then Go Go arrived grabbing something from the table.

"Need this"

"Hey what are you... you're messing up my whole system!"

Wasabi ran after the girl who was refusing to give back the object. Hiro and Tadashi were already walking to move to another side of the lab but their voices could still be heard even from the distance.

"And what are you even wearing today? We're in the lab, not a beauty page on"

"It's called dark academia and you could never understand it!"

Then they heard another voice.

"Coming through!"

Hiro and Tadashi turned to see a blood girl rolling a large metal ball on the floor. They stepped aside and followed her.

"HoneyLemon this is my little brother Hiro"

She looked at them excitedly and gushed

"Oh my God, I heard so much about you Hiro!"

She pushed her earbuds out of her ears and placed them inside their charging station. HoneyLemon was a tall girl with long straight blond hair and big green eyes. She was wearing one of those eye protector glasses, a brown cardigan over a white laced tank top, a long green skirt that came down to her knees and black high heels but almost everything was covered by the white lab coat. She gave Hiro two very fast kisses, one for each cheek making him blush a little.

"Perfect timing! You're  going to love this"

She dashed over a large machine that held many chemical elements and used the touchscreen to select several of them.

"That's a pot of tungsten carbide..."

"Four hundred pounds of it"

They watched as the machine combined the elements.

"Super-heat to 800 degrees and voilà"

The boys saw a stream of chemicals shoot out of the machine and spray the metal ball. Instantly the entire orb was encased in a bright pink glow.

"Pretty great uh?"

Honey took a selfie with the boys. Hiro still thinking about the giant ball right next to him didn't know what to make of it.

"So...pink"

She nodded enthusiastically.

"And here's the best part"

With one touch the metal ball disintegrated into dust covering a big part of the room with it and ¾ of HoneyLemon's body, she turned seeing how Hiro was visibly stunned.

"Wow!"

"I know right? I call it Chemical Metal Embrittlement"

Tadashi smiled wrapping his arm around her neck and cleaning a bit of the pink stuff that was on her cheek

"Not bad HoneyLemon"

The lab was incredible, better than anything that Hiro could have ever thought about. He had to admit that coming here was a decision he had made on the spot and not even himself knew why but something inside him now told Hiro that it was a good choice, maybe the best he had ever made. He smiled at HoneyLemon now finally letting go of his worries.

"Honey, Go Go, Wasabi?"

A voice could be heard again in the distance as Wasabi crossed the room

"I spill wasabi on my shirt one time people, one time!"

"You should talk to Fred, he's the one giving out nicknames"

"Who's Fred?"

"This guy"

He heard a voice from behind him. Turning, Hiro came face to face with a giant Japanese-style Kaiju monster, taking a few steps back from the jumpscare he had just experienced. The monster took his head off and Hiro saw the friendly-looking guy underneath it.

"Name's Fred. School mascot by day..."

He spun the SFIT sign he was holding

"But by night, also school mascot"

Hiro nodded tacking back his relaxed composture

"So what's your major?"

Fred plopped down on a couch strewn with comic books and without looking at him he answered

"I'm not a student here but I am a major science enthusiast. I've been trying to get Honey to develop a formula that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will. But she says that's not science"

Honey came behind them cleaning some of the pink stuff from the walls

"It’s really not"

"Right then I guess the shrink ray I asked Wasabi for isn't science either. Is it?"

Wasabi shook his head finally putting back in place the piece Go Go had stolen from him

"Laser eyes? Tingly fingers?"

Tadashi smiled leaving his friends to their chitchat and led Hiro to another part of the lab. His lab.

"What have you been working on?"

Tadashi took Hiro to his workstation. It was clean and well organized even if a few things were still scattered here and there, blueprints hung on the walls and on a table an object that looked like a white ball, just a bit flattened on the top making it more of an oval.

"What's this?"

His brother turned on the computer and inserted the USB stick into the PC, the wire connecting it with the back of the white ball. He started typing in some stuff and then...

"Hello I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion"

The ball had opened its eyes and the mechanical hand suspended vertically with steel cables next to it waved hi in a funny manner

"This is what I've been working on"

Hiro smiled waving back at the head before starting to touch its surface to feel the material on his hand.

"It’s cute but I'm sorry to break it down to you but the stuff I've seen until now is way better"

"Well I never said it was finished nor that it was the whole project"

Tadashi took a seat on the chair pushing it back until he reached the other side of the room. There it was an endoskeleton

"Naked like a newborn baby"

"Titanium skeleton?"

"Carbon fiber. He can lift 500 pounds. He's gonna help a lot of people. Or it will once it's finished"

"How much do you still have to do?"

Tadashi picked up a diary he used to keep track of what he had already done and things to fix. He took a pen and wrote 'Day 42' on it then handed it to Hiro with a smile.

"You tell me. If you want to come to this school then I want to see how well you can handle the lab"

Hiro took it and swiped his fingers through the pages looking at what the brother had already done then closed it. He went to take a look at the endoskeleton and saw a vynil material near it

"Is that what you want to use to dress him up?"

"That's the idea"

"Then get your lazy ass up, we're building a bot"

They picked up the head and hand, slowly moved the skeleton on a table and put it together. The vynil was the easiest part to put on, then the arms and legs and lastly the head. They used oxygen to inflate it but then saw that a few parts were not as puffy as others or just had a weird visual effect, so they ended up using heliox. Now it was perfect. They took a few steps back and gave each other a high five, then Tadashi turned the webcam he uses to document his experiment on and then also Baymax.

"Hello I am Baymax your your your..."

"Oh no"

Hiro ran to the computer to try and turn it off in time to prevent any kind of incident but he got there too late. Baymax's body started spasming, eyes twitching and legs kicking until the vynil on one arm detached from the body and flew directly into Tadashi's face. Hiro turned off Baymax and ran to his brother now sitting on the floor and holding his eye.

"Shit. Tadashi are you alright?"

Tadashi chuckled and showed his now black eye

"I don't know. How does it look?"

Hiro tried to show him a smile and make him feel better about the situation but it was as bad as it looked

"Maybe we should ask the others or go see a doctor"

His brother scoffed

"I wish my doctor worked"

They picked up their stuff, turned the lights off and closed the door. HoneyLemon was sitting at a table near the room they were in, going through her notes and checking what was left on the floor of the ball. She looked up and saw Hiro and Tadashi standing in front of her.

"Guys what happened to your eye!?"

"Baymax malfunctioned"

"Oh Dashi..."

She picked up her first-aid kit. Tadashi took a seat on the spot she was before and stood there as HoneyLemon patiently took a look into his eye and gave him an ice pack.

"Don't worry it will only take a couple of weeks then you'll be as good as new"

She gave him a lollipop and then kissed him on the cheek. Hiro crossed his arms, an amused look on his face, in response Tadashi switched to a death stare as soon as HoneyLemon got distracted.

"It’s almost 11 pm, time to go home. You guys want a ride?"

Tadashi shook his head but Hiro nodded.

"Well I'm not letting you drive anything with that eye"

They let HoneyLemon give them a ride with her yellow smart and while Hiro got immediately inside his brother took his sweet time, still talking to his 'friend', well there wasn't any exchange of words but more of a lips against lips. But anyway Cass was waiting for them with her pajamas on and fluffy panda slippers.

"How was it?"

Hiro smiled

"I want to go to that university"

"YES! Finally my sweet nephew is going to do something with his magic brain"

She immediately went for a hug and started planting kisses all over his head until Hiro got cringed out and pulled away. Then he made his way upstairs and Tadashi finally went inside locking the door behind him.

"And what happened to your face?"

"Science"

"Fair enough, just put some ice on it for a few minutes before you go to sleep"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yeah I know I said I had the chapter ready but guess who had a week full of tests? This girl right here.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 84.3K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
654 59 7
π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ π™π™Š π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ β˜… h.g ❝ every word. ❞ (( in writing )) ❝ shes more of a witch than you will ever be, ❞ avery spat, pulling hermion...
1.2M 111K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...