daemonium || larry stylinson

By fishmint

Louis is a church boy, raised in his fathers church all his life. But even all the faith in the world can't s... More

daemonium || larry stylinson
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. (part 1)
6. (part 2)
7.

0.

8.5K 611 126
By fishmint

The taller man stabbed the dagger into the table. "Now you we're talking payment?"

Johanna slid her wallet across the table wanting to be free of this experience. "That's all I have."

"I told you I don't want money. I have no use for it."

"Well what do you want?" She asked pulling her jacket close.

He let out a dark chuckle. "I wouldn't dare have sex with that thing you call a body. I don't want sex or money." He paused smirking. "You're going to have a son and he'll be born on Halloween. When that boy turns sixteen, I will come for him."

Johanna gasped, the news excited her but knowing she'd have to give it all up struck her with fear. "What use would you have for my son."

"He'll be my payment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 441 9
Louis is the prince of Hell. Harry is the prince of Heaven. Louis' dad is Satan. Harry's dad is God. Harry and Louis are in love. This will not turn...
679 20 1
It only took seven days and nights for Louis to fall in love with Harry. He makes this feel like home, even though his home is now Hell. [Louis is se...
351K 13.5K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
859 23 11
Louis is a good honest to God Christian boy whose parents are very wealthy. Harry and his friends are criminals. When the boys need a little extra ca...