Eventually [Complete] Editing

By Kyords

What happens when Death finds Life and wants to discover more about it. Airio is a soul capture. For many, he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 23

533 31 0
By Kyords

Melody couldn't sleep. She was so happy she had pass all the exams. After the graduation, she would be able to finally work. The interview at the school went great and they said that she could start working the following week, during the mornings.

Feeling that she couldn't sleep after a long exciting day, she picked a movie to help her drift off to her dreams. She chose a romantic movie, those were her favorites.

After twenty minutes into the movie, she realized that she was more focus on her fantasy man than the story.

Unconsciously, her right hand slid to her panties and she pulled her legs apart. Her fingers pulled her black lace lingerie to one side and she found her wet core pulsing in anticipation.

Melody forgot the movie completely and started massaging herself. She pushed one finger inside and moaned. She was so wet and so lost into her craving. She pulled her finger out and put it in her mouth, tasting her sweet and unique perfume. She giggled thinking about what she was doing.

It felt so good.

Sensing she was not alone anymore, Melody turned her head in the direction of the cause of her night's fantasies.

To say Airio was horny with what he had witnessed, was a big understatement. His mouth was watering for the human, the bulge on his pants was the proof of his feelings. He was so hard and big, that he was afraid for the delicate fabric that covered his huge erection.

Melody smiled in his direction. She was so gorgeous that he had to control his urge to go to her immediately.

"Do you care to join me?" She asked, her voice seductive and eliciting. He couldn't understand how she could look so innocent while doing those dirty things.

Airio's mouth fell open with her words. He didn't thought two times before his body took control of his actions.

He sat on the sofa beside her and grabbed her by the waist, placing her on top of him, her legs on both sides of his lap. Their touch was igniting both their bodies. Knowing she couldn't see where his mouth was, he bend his head a bit and kissed her passionately. He wanted to taste her intimate fluids from her mouth, to know every part of her. If she tasted so good down below, he was sure he would have trouble to control himself from coming.

Melody realized that she was way too smaller than him, even when he was seating on her couch. His body provided her the safety that she never knew before. He pulled away to let her breathe. She decided to close her eyes. She couldn't see her invisible lover and it was easier to imagine him that way. His lips connected to hers once again and she felt a delicious shock rock down her body. He tasted so good, so addictive. Every time they kissed, they shared something powerful, something unworldly.

Airio stroked her tights with his possessive hands. He grabbed her butt and squeezed it, earning a moan from Melody.

He felt her hands travel up his chest, to his shoulders and last to his hair. She gave it a soft pull while rubbing her core against him, receiving a growl of approval from Airio.

Airio picked her up and took her to her bed, not stopping kissing her in the process. He lay her on the soft mattress and pulled away from her mouth, trailing soft kisses down her jaw and neck. Melody moaned once more, making his hard erection pulse with need.

He pulled away to take her shirt off, along with her jeans. He stayed there looking at Melody, the human that had shown him so much and yet she could always surprise him with new and simple things. He could compare her to a Goddess, she was magnificent. She had curves in right proportions, not too little, not too much. She was pure art to his eyes. Better than all women that he had sex with.

The black lingerie looked good on her, black bra with black lace panties. He could feel his member harden more if that was even possible.

Airio continued planting wet kisses down her chest till he reached the delicate black bra. With his free hand, he unwrapped it letting it fall to the side. Her breasts weren't too big but they seemed perfect to him. He hesitantly touched her nipple making her moan and arch her back.

"Please..." she whispered. Airio looked at her eyes, seeing her lust and desire for him. He could feel it too, now that the bond was strong between them.

He wanted her so much it hurt. He knew that this was all wrong but he had passed the limit to control his actions long time ago. He had lost himself to her. He lived through her, felt through her and he knew that her need was as much desperate as his.

He undress himself quickly before returning to her side. He kissed her breasts and licked her nipple biting softly to see her reaction. She groaned in pleasure, and he continued his exploration down to her stomach. Melody's skin was aphrodisiac to Airio, so soft, so sweet to his taste. At the same time he was approaching her core, his hands made eliciting circles along her legs. She pulled them apart giving him full access to her most intimate place. Carefully, he planted a kiss on top of her pants and she lifted her butt from the bed begging him to taste more. Airio pulled her panties away with his teeth making her gasp in surprise.

He trailed kisses along her inner tights making Melody shiver in pleasure.

"Airio... Please..." She moaned desperate to feel him inside her.

He looked at her surprised. He hadn't imagine that she actually heard his name and said it the other night. He could talk to her, that was amazing.

He looked at her face, her lips apart and a deep blush covered her cheeks.

Airio laid in front of her core and licked it slowly at first. Her left hand went to his hair pulling him closer. He intensified the strokes of his tongue. He licked her entrance pushing his mouth deep into her flesh. With his finger he massaged her clit while tasting her internal juices that came out of her. He moved his lips to her clit and planted a strong kiss there. Melody was lost to the pleasure he was giving her. Her legs were becoming weak and she had just enough force to grab the sheets with her free hand.

Airio provoked her in many ways, not letting her have a break to compose herself from the orgasm that was building inside her. He pushed one of his fingers inside her and felt her shiver while the orgasm that she was trying o contain broke free. She trembled beneath his mouth and said incoherent words. When it ended, he laid on top of her devouring her mouth as if it was his oxygen supply to continue living.

He didn't notice her hands moving till she had a good hold of his erection. He tensed knowing that a now she had his total control.

Melody felt his hard member pulsing beneath her hand and since she couldn't see how it was, she let her fingers see for herself. She found his balls, good ones, not too small, not too big. She then went up and was excited, surprised and afraid when she noticed that he was huge. She had never been with a man so big, so perfect. She knew he was a man sculpted like a God, perfect muscles, perfect hair and now perfect penis.

Her core pulsed with the erotic thoughts that ran freely through her mind.

She wanted him inside, she needed him inside.

"Airio please... I need you now..." She cried out.

He pulled her hand away from him gently and position himself so he could entered her. He bend down to kiss her mouth at the same time he let himself explore her insides.

She was so tight, so wet, so ready for him that he stopped for a moment to recollect himself. He wanted to enjoy every moment with her.

"Melody, tell me if I hurt you and I will stop." He tried to see if she had heard him.

She looked at his face not to his eyes since she couldn't see them but to his lips.

"I won't tell you to stop, never..." She said.

He began moving, at first slowly and when she begged him to go faster he oblige. Every stroke was so powerful and passionate that they lost the notion where their bodies began and ended. They felt like one. Airio felt his release coming and didn't fight to control it. He knew Melody was closer too. Their orgasms came at the same time. He felt her tithing around him and she felt his seed filling her womb.

They laid in bed naked in each other arms.

Airio had given Melody more orgasms in one night than she had experienced in her lifetime.

"You are my angel..." She whispered, closing her eyes.

I am your angel of death and you are my angel of life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 0 58
A reaper met a withering lily and saved her from death incarnate.
7.4K 363 6
Everything dies, but demons have to hibernate and shed their demonic chakra before they die. Sadly, the hibernation is broken when their host uses th...
14.9K 648 14
This is a story about the Grim Reaper and the souls he delivers. The Grim Reaper delivers souls from earth to what most comprehend as the 'afterlif...
19.3K 644 19
He's known by other names... Death, the Angel of Death, Ankoi, or the Grim Reaper. A dark figure who wears a black cloak, body of a skeleton, & carri...