Sailor Guardians in the futur...

By Minakoooo__

After 20 years, what happened with the Guardians of PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)? ||| It has been alrea... More

[CHAPTER 1] - The Senshies Are Back
[CHAPTER 2] - Ami's Past
[ CHAPTER 3 ] - Makoto's past
[ CHAPTER 4 ] - Rei's past
[ CHAPTER 5 ] - Minako's past
[ CHAPTER 6 ] - After 20 years, they need to protect Serenity once again.
[ CHAPTER 7 ] - The Illness
[ CHAPTER 8 ] - Chibiusa!
[ CHAPTER 9 ] - The Silver Crystal
[ CHAPTER 10 ] - The Moon 20 Years Anniverary Ball: Preparation
[ CHAPTER 11 ] - The Moon 20 Years Anniverary Ball: The Official Ceremony (pt.1)
[ CHAPTER 13 ] - Minako's note.
[ CHAPTER 14 ] - The Result
[CHAPTER 15 ] - Changes (Part 1)
[ CHAPTER 16 ] - Changes (Part 2)

[ CHAPTER 12 ] - The Moon 20 Years Anniverary Ball: The Official Ceremony (pt.2)

7 2 0
By Minakoooo__

Here is a quick review of the Senshies Clothes: (their dresses)

Usagi's & Mamoru's Clothes:

Ami's Dress:

Makoto's Dress:

Rei's Dress:

Minako's Dress:

Chibiusa's dress:

Now we can start this Chapter!! 🤍

___________________________________

Mamoru: Well, should we open the doors?

Usagi and Chibiusa: Yes!!!

Mamoru smiled.

Mamoru: Welcome to the 20 Years Anniversary Moon Ceremony!

Usagi: Welcome, my friends!

Everyone bowed. After Usagi, Mamoru and Chibiusa greeted their guests, they went to a stage near the main room of the castle. The first to take the Moon Microphone was Mamoru.

Mamoru: Hello fellow friends from the past life! We thank you all so much for coming and celebrate Serenity's 20 Years Anniversary with Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus. They all saved us in the past life and in the present. And we all know they will once again save us in the future. Now, shall Serenity talk?

Crowd: YEEEEEES, PRINCE ENDYMION!

Mamoru: Okay! Princess Serenity, please, come to the Moon Microphone.

Usagi walked to the microphone.

Usagi: Hi everyone!! I'm Usagi Tsukino! As you all know, I'm Sai—

Rei: *shouts* PRINCESS, HERE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME! *glares*

Usagi: *shouts back* OKAY THEN, REI-CHAN! THERE'S NO NEED TO BE RUDE TOWARDS ME AGAIN!

Everyone was staring to their Princess and some of them were staring to Rei.

Rei: *shouts again* YOU HAVE TO CALL ME MARS!

Usagi rolled her eyes.

Mamoru face-slapped while Chibiusa was trying her best not to laugh.

Usagi: Anyways... Hi everyone!! I'm Princess Serenity! As you all know, I'm Sailor Moon!

Everyone clapped.

Usagi: Thank you for all coming today and celebrate the 20 Years Anniversary with me and the Sailor Senshies!

Everyone clapped, again.

Usagi whispers to Mamoru: "Why they just keep clapping?"

And Mamoru replies: "I don't know."

Usagi: You can all stop clapping now.

Everyone stopped.

Usagi: Anywaysssssss!! Min— I mean... Sailor Venus is going to sing us a beautiful song so let's all
pay attention! Of course, you all can do something else meanwhile! For example, you can buy Mars' and Jupiter's clothes they made because it's very pretty! Especially I also wear them so if you wanna feel like me, GO AND BUY THEM!! *claps*

Everyone immediately stood up and walked towards Rei and Makoto.

Makoto: Woah there! I didn't made them but I just helped Mars just a bit; so all of the credits goes for her!

Rei: Mako-Chan, don't say that, they'll all gonna be crazy now.

Makoto: Sorry Rei, but they're already there wanting to buy them. *points*

Rei's eyes goes wide and her mouth opens not knowing what to say.

Rei: Bullshit! Why is it always me!?

Ami and Makoto giggled.

~

Minako was walking towards the stage while Usagi was giving the Moon Microphone to Minako.

Usagi: Here it is, Mina-Chan!

Minako: Thanks, Usagi!

Usagi smiled and she, Mamoru and Chibiusa walked off the stage and sat on the first row watching Minako singing. There were still some people there wanting to listen to Minako, but 35% of those people are there trying to buy Rei's clothes while 18% were dying to listen to Minako. Some of them even knows how intelligent is Ami that the 15% they were even asking her how to be so smart and a 32% of people were asking Makoto how to cook well and not get the eggs stay burned.

But there was a tiny problem... Motoki was there. That's right. Makoto's husband was there. Of course, he wanted to see his wife so he had to walk towards her. Makoto got surprised but got very happy since she didn't know Motoki could be there!

It has already been 2 hours since the Ceremony started and everyone was tired. Minako went to sit beside Usagi; Ami was reading non-stop, Makoto was stressing on baking cakes while Rei's clothes got all saled and she even got almost pushed down the Moon stairs. Some of them were getting angry: Minako, Makoto and Rei. They've got an idea. A really bad idea. Minako took the Moon Microphone and throwed it on the floor making everyone deaf for some seconds, Makoto was destroying all of her baked cakes and Rei was still thinking on what to do. Usagi walked to the microphone while Minako was a bit of scared since she never saw Usagi with an angry face.

Usagi: STOP THAT NOW, EVERYONE!

Everyone stopped. They didn't expected their Princess to be this mad.

Usagi: What? You're all surprised that a Princess can ever go and be this mad? Then you shouldn't be surprised. Look at this WHOLE mess! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!? Oh! Now you're all surprised I just sweared?

Everyone nodded.

Usagi: This is over. I'm so tired of you all and now, this Ceremony is cancelled. Come back another time. We're tired.

Everyone was feeling down. They took their stuff and they left. Ami was glaring towards Minako and Makoto because they were the only ones who caused this whole mess (without counting Rei because she was thinking on what to do).

Usagi was disappointed.

Usagi: I didn't expect that from you Mina and Mako-Chan.

Minako bowed and said:

Minako: We apologize, Princess.

Minako walked towards upstairs to go to her dorm.

Motoki: Usagi... I think you shouldn't be to harsh with them-

Mamoru: Motoki, is not the right time. You can also leave, please.

Makoto: But Mamoru! He's your best friend!

Mamoru: We already talked about this. So you should also go to your room and rest a bit and think what you have done today.

Makoto sighed and went to kiss Motoki's check. Motoki kissed her back.

Makoto: Goodbye, Motoki. *sighs sadly*

Motoki: Bye, Mako... And bye everyone... See you at Earth...

Motoki walked away towards the exit door and went to Earth. (Magically teleported).

Makoto walked away to her dorm too. Rei was also walking until someone stopped her. It was Ami.

Ami: Rei-Chan... Why are you also leaving?

Rei: I'm tired. Plus, I was also thinking on doing something bad or destroying something. Like Minako and Makoto did.

Ami: What...?

Rei nodded and glared towards Usagi and left.

Usagi: Why I feel that today is the unluckiest day ever?

Chibiusa: I don't know...

Mamoru: Well, since we are the only ones here, we should head back to our dorms and rest, too. We will tomorrow remove all the decoration in the main hall once we have breakfast.

Ami: Okay.

Usagi pouted.

Usagi: Noooo~! No more cleaning, please!

Everyone glared to Usagi.

Usagi: Fine... Let's go.

They all walked away and went to their dorms.

~~~

Time skips: The Next Day...
• 10:20 A.M in the Morning.
• Monday.
• Minako's POV:

I woke up earlier to pack my bags. After I packed everything, I waked up Artemis.

Minako: Art, wake up~!

Artemis: Huh? Oh, hey Mina! What time is it?

Minako: The time to wake up. Now get inside that bag.

Artemis got inside the bag Minako told.

Artemis: Where are we going?

Minako: Back to Earth.

Artemis: What!? Why?!

Minako: Do you remember the examination I had to do in the hospital?

Artemis nodded.

Minako: Well, I have to go there now. It seems we both forgot about it.

Artemis: Oh no! I'm so sorry, Minako! Normally I remember those stuff but this is the first time ever I forgot something!

Minako: It's alright, Art. The problem is now to get two excuses.

Artemis: Two excuses for who?

Minako: One for the doctor and one for the Senshies.

Artemis: You didn't told them about the examination?

Minako: Is it that obvious? Of course I haven't! They would worry to much about me and they're focus should be protecting Usagi and not let tragedy repeat itself.

Artemis nodded.

Artemis: Didn't you said something familiar to Mars? Like, the time before Usagi's Transformed Form as the Princess appeared? Like, when you first told her about your illness?

Minako: I guess, I have...

Artemis nodded; again. He saw that there was a bit of water in only Minako's left eye.

Artemis: Mina... Isn't that a tear in your left eye?

Minako realized what Artemis meant and quickly whipped the tear off her left eye. Minako ignored what Artemis said.

Minako: Shall we get going?

Artemis nodded and Minako closed the bag and left her dorm and walked downstairs.

They both arrived in the Moon Entrance.

Minako: Goodbye, Moon Kingdom... I am going now.

She said and teleported.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 7 8
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...
702 38 27
Serena, the sole heir and princess of the moon kingdom must find her true mate and awaken her powers. The legendary Imperium Crystal is the only thin...
156 0 8
We all know about the Romance between the characters who become known as Neo-Queen Serenity and King Darien, if we're ANY amount of a "Sailor Moon" f...
1.9K 41 9
【Summary】 Years after Galaxia's invasion on Earth, the Senshi were blessed with a time of peace. However, a rift appeared in their relationship as di...